The Myth of female oppression

Progressives tell this great lie that being a woman is somehow worse than being a man, and then use this lie as a means of dividing and conquering us by our gender. These lies are then used to take advantage of womens imposed insecurities, confusing them into believing that they must now join leftist causes to fight against the nonexistent monster of "patriarchy".

This myth of female subjugation is perpetuated by three different but related methods of false reasoning: Apex fallacies, flawed statistical analysis, and unfalsifiable claims. Almost every single first world country feminist grievance, when examined logically, reveals itself to be one of these three bullshit stories.

Wage gap: Flawed statistical analysis. Women traditionally have their basic needs provided for them, and culturally have a bigger social safety net. This allows them to get away with choosing to work less hours and go for less risky decisions in easier less stressful work. When the wage gap is examined more closely - surprise surprise! It's revealed that women take less risks, work easier jobs with less hours, and are far less likely to die at work. No shit Sherlock.

Apex fallacies: Oh No! There are more men in political power than women! You know who else doesn't hold major political positions? 99.9% of men.

Unfalsifiable claims: Institutional oppression! Mansplaining! Systemic discrimination! Toxic Masculinity! All of these are intentionally never clearly defined, allowing feminists to claim victimhood by constantly shifting the goalpost on what these specifically mean.

It's time we start fully addressing this lie and redpilling the women in our lives. This shit has gone on far too long with us sitting back and watching as (((they))) brainwash our girls into turning against us. This needs to stop. How do we redpill women into understanding that their oppression pushed by the left is imaginary?

Attached: gentegi3.png (1353x1080, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9Yn3i-DMKw
youtube.com/watch?v=7RAgV7X-0Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=EnmQtjWBrfI
youtube.com/watch?v=dLUSownaod0
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
pages.uoregon.edu/adoption/studies/HarlowMLE.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping for newfags. Anyone who’s been here since gamergate already knows this

>It's time we start fully addressing this lie and redpilling the women in our lives.
You are very young and naive if you think women can be redpilled. But it's ok, in due time you will understand.

Women aren't as retarded as you think they are. They lack intellectual honesty and will thus lose all sense of reason whenever they have to deal with any emotionally sensitive subject, but this doesn't mean females aren't capable of eventually accepting facts.

The trick is to be aware of this flaw in female reasoning. Go into it knowing full well that she will only believe the truth if you also explain how it benefits her. The reality is that this myth harms both men and women equally, because it serves to rob women of their free will. The scam is basically "You are opressed and only we ( The regressive left ) can save you" but in truth regressive politics only further the divide between men and women and further cause our relationships to be more toxic. Put emphasis on how these ideas increase the divorce rate and ruin families, and girls will be far more likely to finally accept the reality of how they have been fucking scammed by feminist nonsense.

my gf is Thai and she doesn't buy any of this shit.

That's because asian cultures aren't yet fully tainted by (((western msm))) and thus asian girls grow up understanding why gender roles exists to benefit and protect them, not oppress them.

But that doesn't really matter does it? We don't need to save asian women, we need to save white women.

Attached: 1523918078760.jpg (888x1200, 150K)

I don't think it's an exclusively female thing to be intellectually dishonest on the basis of whether something benefits or disenfranchises you.

>female reasoning
no such thing m8. Women only respond to emotions. She follows her cunt and her cunt likes alpha men the lack of alpha men in our cultural institutions means that she panics and tries to take control and of course she is unable to do that, thus the west dies.

Attached: 1502176255296.png (600x658, 82K)

Most psychological difference s between men and women come down to exception s and rules.

Women having a very hard time being able to accept difficult facts is the rule for them, women who can are exceptions.

For men, the opposite is true. Some men are total fucking basedboys who also think their feels equal reals, but they aren't the rule.

Fucking gookm00t filtering soiboi now?

ayy.

Reeeeeeeeeee

Women are parasites with no redeeming qualities whatsoever---the Jews Hitler warned you about. The day is approaching when machines can serve men's needs for sexual gratification and gestating their sons, at which point the sisterhood can be safely packed off to the gas chambers. There is no point trying to redpill them.

If you need people to share your life with, get good, loyal, based male friends. Don't financially support women, don't date women, don't talk to women, don't even look at women. Stay the fuck away from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9Yn3i-DMKw

youtube.com/watch?v=7RAgV7X-0Wo

Neither of you got it 100% correct.

The VAST majority of men are not intellectually honest except in rare cases when they finally become willing to face down the cognitive dissonance. Lower-IQ men don't even grok the concept of intellectual honesty. The same is true of women, except even worse - the VAST majority of women experience moments of intellectual honesty maybe a couple times in their entire lives. Nobody is 100% intellectually honest 100% of the time, but men(especially high-IQ* men) are more intellectually honest more of the time.

*actual high IQ, not middling IQs like anything between 105 and 120. The 105-120 range is smart enough to wield intellectual dishonesty as a weapon(aka pilpul), but not smart enough or self-aware enough to realize how evil they and their pilpul are. If you want to find people that deeply care about intellectual honesty and try to enforce it on themselves more often than not, you need to get into the actual high IQs

the witches must burn!

Attached: 1415837446_674650d2b4.jpg (500x377, 132K)

This is sadly true as well.

Most people are just fucking retarded, which is why these lies are able to stay dominant for so long.

>Most people are just fucking retarded
No. They are just intellectually dishonest. Retardation is a specific thing that is by definition only applicable to a minority of people,

>which is why these lies are able to stay dominant for so long.
It's useful to think of these things in memetic terms rather than logical terms. How will we make our memes replicate at the expense of our enemies' memes?

what everyone's calling "intellectual honesty" is just introspection. anyone can do it, but they rarely want to or need to.

"are my thought processes reflective of and grounded in actual reality?"

it's not so hard.

It more or less means being able to tell the difference between feels and reals.

For instance, every intellectually honest person is at least slightly agnostic towards religion. The fact is there is zero proof of most religious ideas, but this fact is difficult for many to accept so we get dogma.

>it's not so hard.
ignoring how actual human brains work

>"are my thought processes reflective of and grounded in actual reality?"
ignoring how little of human decision-making, especially among normies and below, is done in verbal logic

we need a memetic approach to fight this war

Attached: needs.jpg (2922x5100, 1.09M)

Women are, in fact, retarded.
That's why in saner days they were kept under control by more intelligent men.
Grown women are like children. And, ironically, the only thing they are good for is making more children (assuming you think that's a good thing).

>It more or less means being able to tell the difference between feels and reals.

it comes down to media influence. people have been sold a false reality. people can only go by what they observe. everyone, without exception, is impressionable, even people with high iq.

people are rarely put into a position where they have to think introspectively

Asian women aren't the infected. It's Western women who have been tainted with "enpowerment".
And what do they do with their independent "power"? Turn themselves into turbo-sluts who are worthless by age 22. lmao

Nah, grown females are a lot more retarded than children.

>ignoring how little of human decision-making, especially among normies and below, is done in verbal logic

it doesn't have to be a verbal inner monologue. don't people want to understand the world around them and why things are the way they are?

i really don't consider myself very smart, but it does bother me when i don't understand something. not usually enough to make me learn it, but sometimes.

does it not bother anyone else when their world seems completely inconsistent with itself?

let's do an exercise.

OP's claims are exaggerated. most women are not raging feminists. so what gives?

Here is a bump.

Nope they sperg out.

>men smarter than women

Attached: boys.jpg (675x1200, 132K)

no, they're mostly asking for equal rights. but perhaps even that much is bad for society in the long run.

because women aren't men and they have different roles to play

>equal rights
This exists. What gives?

Females play victim and manipulate. Shocker! Shit isnt hard to understand if you have experience.

Ive had girlfriends literally turn into satan because they cant handle the fact some guy isnt overdosed on s.oy and jewish brainwashing

Attached: 1524971968224.jpg (500x461, 34K)

you're right. equal lifestyles then.

Agreed.

There is no redpilling women, responsibility and personal accountability are foreign concepts to them. They are simply children crying for 'more', always just 'more'. Expecting anything worthwhile from them is a waste of time.

Women want to be relieved of consequence. Pic related, the priorities of modern woman.

Attached: 3c5efaf1255b0b6674a765c1bc81609047542ba2.jpg (800x526, 55K)

>don't people want to understand the world around them and why things are the way they are
Not the majority. They are content to take their subjective view and rationalize around it to feel safe. This is the most common "thought" process.

not sure if i believe all these polls anymore.

>They are simply children crying for 'more', always just 'more'.

just like africans, right?

This is damning. Unfortunately we are closer to enfranchising illegals than we are to disenfranchising brown people or women. I'm convinced change will not come through the current system.

>I'm convinced change will not come through the current system.

i agree. even if that poll isn't right, things are looking grim.

Having a high IQ blows sometimes.
It's net gain is far in the positive like money and just general purpose stuff is nice.
There are some downsides to it though. One of them is awareness of not only yourself but also others.

One of the

Truly the niggers of gender

i think this is more a personality trait than anything having to do with intelligence.

That's where you're wrong. The coming economic hardship will destroy this unhealthy society. There are severe repercussions for the actions we've been taking. You already see it happening in California and there is no way to reverse it.
Sweden is going to be hilarious to watch but they are a little stronger financially than California.

Artificial wombs will make women obsolete as a gender.

Attached: 1518194492483.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

>The coming economic hardship will destroy this unhealthy society.

wonderful. social dysfunction followed by economic hardship. thanks franz boas & friends, you've really fucked things up.

>>let's just dismiss the majority of the population.
Sure bet. Why try. Let's just assume that women are red pill resistant.
>>All these women who are redpilled just don't exist.
Why bother and think? If we can just be angry with women.

Actions have consequences, it sucks but it is what it is.

This is a prime example.
Zero shits given for tomorrow and others.
Only selfishness.

I agree

That's what I mean. The current system is broken beyond repair and only a near cataclysmic event can create the conditions needed for the change that must occur. I'm preparing for the future.

>There are severe repercussions for the actions we've been taking. You already see it happening in California and there is no way to reverse it.
Well, there ARE, but these involve a massive change-of-heart (AKA repentance) on a societal level; this necessitates the society collectively admitting "I was wrong!"

>Sweden is going to be hilarious to watch but they are a little stronger financially than California.
At this point it's a race between the elite importing more and their population waking up; even then they'll have to fight, and I don't know if the outcome there is at all certain.

>Why bother and think?

someone has to

Then you're right. The one thing I have not done yet is learn how to make ammunition.

The shitty women doing these nasty feminist things are ALL products of single mothers. They lack a loving father in their lives, so they lash out at men as being evil. They simply have NO KNOWLEDGE of proper loving patriarchal models. No well adjusted woman who grows up seeing her father work her ass off or be a loving and supporting spouse has these issues.

The real key is to introduce the idea of the Loving Patriarch. How do we do this?

This the beginning of the mgtow reddit getting shoahed? Nihilists fuck off

This. So much of this.
Depressed people being the most realistic ones.

I am pessimistic for Sweden in the long term. It will survive but it will not be notable like it once was.

The real problem with California is they are allowed to leave their hell hole and ruin other state's lands.

Reloading is easy. You won't be manufacturing casings and primers yourself but you can reload brass casings 2-3 times before it becomes unsafe.

>Depressed people being the most realistic ones

Pessimists have it right but it can be damning to be too much so. The ignorant optimist has a lot going for him just from that. The idiot savant.

Lack of fathers is probably the biggest factor. It's a generational curse that feeds itself. Used to be people with poor/absent fathers would fail in life but our society ensures everyone limps along. It's very dysgenic.

This. Women are basically retarded fuckable children with tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnmQtjWBrfI
youtube.com/watch?v=dLUSownaod0

Well it sure isn't him For the claim of being "logical, stern straight males" this board is sure filled with some bottled up emotions that cloud even basic thinking.
>>women should be replaced as gender
Sure thing, and then, as a social animal you are going to live the rest of your life not knowing what you are missing.
Explain this to me genius:
Children need both parents to function well in the society, how then, you propose to substitute mothers?
There is a shit ton of research that strictly artificial mothers do not work.
So you want to have a better society without women?
How do you propose to do that?

I agree with your post
>>idiot savant
And to be happy people don't need to be smart (almost an inverse correlation here) but to be realistic....well we have to be a little depressed.

>For the claim of being "logical, stern straight males" this board is sure filled with some bottled up emotions that cloud even basic thinking.

my thinking may be clouded because of my defective brain, but to compensate, i try not to let it become corrupted

>There is a shit ton of research that strictly artificial mothers do not work.
Then would you mind posting some of this "shit ton of research"?

It's at the root of every problem. Women are the gatekeepers of sex, they control whether or not the child is born or the father is in the life. Right now, the FEMALE is out of balance. How do we bring her back to love and cherish the male? That means keeping the male in the life and NEVER raising a child alone...

This. Women are natural leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

Attached: whitesuicidewomen.jpg (1158x1000, 550K)

>women should be replaced as gender
It's mgtow garbage just ignore these guys, they're genetic dead-ends with that attitude. Emotionally broken people. They need to take a biological view of women and ask themselves if it makes any sense to hate something for its very nature. We all are as Nature made us. Some things can't be changed.

>How do we bring her back to love and cherish the male
Repression. But our legal system prevents it. We did it to ourselves. White men held the reigns in Western countries and we gave it up because of muh feelz

>and ask themselves if it makes any sense to hate something for its very nature
Pic related

Attached: underminemyhostnation.jpg (490x437, 61K)

Here is one link I found.
These are the famous ones.
The rest, I hope you can manage to find yourself
pages.uoregon.edu/adoption/studies/HarlowMLE.htm

As a guy, I spent my youth chasing women, facing daily rejection and disappointment, while constantly increasing my value and attractiveness as a potential mate, until I found The One.

Meanwhile a gal merely has to make herself appear semi attractive, hang out where quality guys can find her, then keep her pants on till The One puts a ring on her finger.

Being a gal seems a lot easier to be honest.

>The Myth of female oppression
Feminism is obviously a form of subversive cancer, but let us not forget there are genuinely oppressed women who are victims to subhuman ape behavior.

Attached: refugees welcome.webm (880x880, 690K)

I can recognize that heebs are subversive by nature and not hate them for it. They literally can't help themselves. That doesn' t mean I want them to exist anywhere near me. Hate is harmful only to the one who hates.

>>ignore than
Thank you, I will, cause the retardation emanating from these statements is blinding.

I've gone through a lot in life and worked hard to self improve. Give up my rights? Never. Also I'm not a Stacy or Becky and was persecuted so none of the female privilege guilting affects me.

Natural selection is selecting against leftism.

Attached: wedonotbreed.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

Children need fathers to raise them in the way they should go. Once the children can eat solid food mommy's job is done.

The day Johnny starts school is the day Mommy can be sent away to be recycled as dogfood and lampshades. Johnny will get over it. Dad can take it from there.

Judging from your previous posts I deducted that it's a very good sarcastic point, but because this is pol/ : is it?

No there aren't.

There are plenty of men who are gangraped in prisons, where they've been sent for crimes they did not commit or for acts that are not crimes in civilized societies. No woman lifts a finger to help them. They're too busy sending wet love letters to the guys who belong in prison.

That's why I mentioned first world.

Obviously in third world shitholes that lack a functioning judicial system, being a women can suck since you are basically weaker for no reason other than nature. The fact that these countries are often Islamic doesn't help either.

By of course, the feminism we see today doesn't give the slightest shit about third world women. It's all about painting spoiled first worlders as the victims, despite everything about those societies being designed to bend over backward to accommodate female issues. For women who live in civil societies to claim victimhood is a mockery of justice.

Nope. Mommy needs to intervene a lot in the children's lives and teach them a lot so the kids aren't affected by the public school system and society.

So if i accept that women are irrational emotional beings and very susceptible to (((influence))), that certainly means there is a way to redpill them. Anyone willing to discuss actual strategies. Movements gain credence when women support the men involved. How can i rp my liberal belief but social conservative lifestyle gf?

>I can make blanket statements outside the laws of nature.
Doesn't work like that kiddo. Take the meme flag off and adopt a semblance of personal responsibility.

What about giving every prisoner their own room to prevent rape?

>I've gone through a lot in life and worked hard to self improve
>I'm not a Stacy or Becky

This is obvious. If you were attractive enough you wouldn't bother with self-improvement. As a rule, the only women who have any semblance of objective self-consciousness are unattractive women or some who have positive, masculine fathers.

For the good of the species you must be dominated. Consider it taking one for the team if you're such an exception.

There is a way but that requires you to be a greater force than the state. As it stands now women view the government as the ultra alpha male that puts all of us in our place when she signals them.

Now This is a question worth answering:
A lot of women, Unfortunatelly, are very emotional.
How about appealing to emotions first and starting slow?
Let's say: the wage gap.
If the woman does understand statistics (tricky) just show her the statistics and explain why.
But not like you would to a person that is logical.
Formulate a question:
Baby I keep thinking about this wage gap thing they showed on TV. So I got these here to analyze it. I freaking just can't see it.
And then analyze it with her, while showing her where they are wrong.
That's how you start. Small and steady. And don't chose an important subject that she is "passionate " about at first.
That really all depends on a woman/her intelligence and education level.
If she is a rabid feminist....don't even try.

Society fucked me over. Why would I want to take it for the team in its name? Then my self improvement will be for nothing and my life wasted. I say NOPE to all of that.

Still, you need to do an actual cost benefit analysis. On one hand, there's a chance that your kid will turn into an autistic fuckup like what happened to these monkeys. On the other hand, having a modern roastie raise your children could turn them into pic related. Also genetic engineering for mental illness resistance and sufficiently advanced robots with AI might be able to solve some of the problems you describe.

Attached: soyboi.png (800x420, 590K)

>that certainly means there is a way to redpill them
>How can i rp my liberal belief but social conservative lifestyle gf?
Step 1: be Chad
There are no other steps

Attached: feminismsummedup.jpg (750x1124, 195K)

In short, become Chad. If she's not totally ruined she will take whatever form you provide.

Then don't. Your life is meaningless without children in any case.

Children are just a small part of what you are proposing.
Removing a part of society just because you don't like them and just because they don't like you makes no sense.
And you are talking about Western women too because these are the women that you were exposed to.
Confirmation bias is a bitch, but maybe you would stop and think and ask yourself: why are the western women like that?
What happened culturally?
Why you keep hearing that women in the countries like Eastern Europe aren't like that when they actually live in their countries?
Maybe the culture, not the woman is at fault?
So instead of genocide maybe, just maybe we could use a change in culture?
Btw. Eastern European countries are much more egalitarian than you think because women and men there are raised very simmilarily. That results in a lot of masculine women (history of the culture and hardship do matter) and less effeminate men.

This is the correct answer. Women root for the winning team by nature. Previous generations of revolutionaries weren't concerned with getting laid at all - they stood for something greater than themselves, and were willing to sacrifice their reputations and even their lives to accomplish it.

The government has a bunch of men in blue uniforms with guns. You can't "out-alpha" the state.

BUT, there is a silver lining that you are missing: the state isn't a true substitute for a real man, any more than porn featuring 10/10 hotties is a substitute for real women. But if you are alpha and you can give your bitch everything the state can't, you'll have a lot easier of a time redpilling her. If she wants to please you, you can have a much greater influence on her beliefs than you would probably imagine.

This. If you're alpha and she submits to you, and genuinely realizes she enjoys submitting to you, it shouldn't be too hard to get her to put 2+2 together regarding feminism.

But, you have to be a responsible Chad. If you just pump and dump her, you're effectively disincentivizing her submission, and making her more likely to be feminist.

Women reason with their cunts as in

" I have a cunt and that's the reason you have to give me everything."