POLAND PERFORMED THE HOLOCAUST!

POLAND PERFORMED THE HOLOCAUST!
newsweek.com/2018/05/04/polands-legacy-ashes-902185.html

Attached: Snip-it_1525102295181.jpg (1350x1951, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz_Guderian
youtube.com/watch?v=jKk8Kh9FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=SztV961KKhA
youtube.com/watch?v=T4421MEyJQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jews did the Holocaust.

>New Claims

"It's the year 29275493 AD, and the country of Neo-Neo-Neo Poland denies role in the Holocaust (Trademark, Copyright), but NEW evidence has come to light to prove their involvement!"

by a technicality this is true

>De camp was in pulland derefore pulland did holobungia

These people are historically ignorant. Why in the world Poland build camps to put other slavs in?

must have been some good magic

Jesus, the fucking Jews can't help themselves, Poland was like the most kosher country and Europe, yet here we are as they burn the bridges.

>newsweek

>help news during holocaust
>over 2 million polish people die
>get fucked over by stalinists
>finally gain independence again
>EU threatening poland now
>go against neo-communist Jewish narrative
>oy vey sacrifice the goy

These heebs ain't loyal

This

The Holocaust was a white christian extermination orchestrated by Lord Rothschild and other Jewish banking elites.

we fucking wish but sadly germanistan gets all the glory for all those jews that "died" there

K

Attached: 3E18BFD8-2835-40F4-8427-86ADCC5103E9.jpg (574x348, 95K)

How? Heydrich was a mischling, Eichmann was a Zionist, and they organized the damn thing. Jewish Sonderkommando carried it out, and the Zionists were behind the anti-Semitism that led to it. Hell, the Nazis allied with the Zionists.

The Holocaust was done by Zionist Jews to scare other Jews into becoming Zionists and to punish non-Zionists for being race traitors.

While most of those who died in the Holocaust were white Christian Slavs, about a third of those who died were non-Zionist Jews or anti-banking Jews (Communists). The banking Jews of the West and the Nationalist/Zionist Jews used the Germans as good goyim and willing patsies.

tell me more

Attached: craptacular shitbrain.jpg (500x515, 63K)

All of Europe, except UK, took part in the Holocaust. Hitler tied the whole thing together under the Third Reich before he began the Final Solution.

Poland is about to get stabbed in the back.

Attached: B8B3FE9A-5CF3-40EE-A33B-587BC0B0BB11.jpg (500x500, 97K)

Bingo.

Attached: holohaux.png (605x272, 249K)

>hitler was polish
>the nazi party was ran by polish immigrants
>the holocaust was just another page in polands long history of antisemitism
oy vey, they shoulda just taken the refugees.

The Holocaust was made in a Hollywood studio.

>OY VEY YOU WILL NEVER STOP FEELING GUILTY GOYIM NEVER YOU HEAR US?! WE'RE GOING TO FUCKING GUILT YOU INTO EXTINCTION IF IT'S THE LAST THING WE DO
Whoo, boy. It really should have happened.

>(((newsweak)))
How is this rag even still in business?

desu at the rate the kikes are shilling for us doing it we might as well dig up the "corpses" and actualy make it happen

Life support. They just collapsed and had to be bought.

Poles, who proved themselves.

Attached: worse than nazis.jpg (634x785, 105K)

You must always ask
>cui bono?
For whom was an act good? Question this always. WWII was catastrophic for the Germans, but at the onset they thought it would benefit them. It was also terrible for everyone else.

Who was the Holocaust good for? The Zionists, hands down.

The Zionists need an increase in anti-Semitism, so they intentionally inflamed it. Wealthy Jewish diaspora populations wouldn't move to impoverished Palestine. Why would they? They had comfortable lives in Poland, Russia, Germany, the United States, wherever. Only fanatical, ideological Zionists would forsake their Western comforts. Or, Jews terrified to death with no more comforts to keep them in the West.

Who mostly died in the Holocaust? Not German Jews. German Jews had an 85%+ survival rate. Polish Jews had a 10% survival rate. As many ethnic Poles died as Polish Jews. The first victims of the gas chambers were actually Soviet POWs. Over 12 millions non-Jewish Slavs, Polish and Russian/Belarussian/Ukrainian, died in the Holocaust in the same ways as Jews.

The Holocaust was fundamentally a German on Slav genocide, not a Gentile on Jew genocide.

Who actually did the genocide? In the extermination camps, SS-Sonderkommando drawn from the ranks of the prisoners. Jews themselves. Who policed the prison camps and labor camps? Jewish kapos/prisoner functionaries. The SS hardly had any guards. Who policed the ghettos and enforced curfews and punished dissident? Jewish police, wearing armbands with a Star of David, that looked like the swastika armbands.

Reinhard Heydrich and Adolf Eichmann organized the extermination. Heydrich was a mischling, and Eichmann a Zionist. An "ardent Zionist" in his own words. He exempted Zionist Jews from extermination and smuggled them to Palestine. He visited Palestine in the 1930s to help them set up. He even read Hebrew and spoke Yiddish.

Attached: 1506982183931.png (960x720, 279K)

>The extermination camps
>It wasn't because the supply lines had been bombed by the allies

So who did the Holocaust benefit?

The Zionists. It brought the Germans eternal shame and was a huge diversion of resources from their losing war effort. Nazi leadership knew the war was lost in 1942 but devoted energy to killing their slaves. Why?

The Holocaust terrified all Jews into supporting Zionism, even if they didn't want to move there personally. Win for the Zionists.

The Holocaust eliminated anti-Zionist Jews by the millions. Win for the Zionists.

The Zionists had every reason to do the Holocaust, so they did, and it worked, and they got away with it. Jews love false flags. Look at the USS Liberty incident.

Holocaust denial is a deflection from this awful truth and accusing the Poles of doing the Holocaust or the Palestinians for tricking the Germans into it while absolving Hitler of blame (which Netanyahu has done) is just unconscious projection on the part of Zionists. Most of them now have forgotten that their grandparents did the Holocaust to their great-aunts and great-uncles.

I THINK THE POLES HOLOCAUSTED THEMSELVES

Why is it always media in USA that are making buzz about that? Tohether with Zionist ones in Israel? Hmmm

I think I know why....

Attached: Mutt in anction.jpg (248x203, 24K)

They were literally also victims of it
Upside down triangle with a P on it was the symbol for them.

Attached: 1522309096963.jpg (560x734, 127K)

I don't mind Western media attacking Poland desu

First of all, it's true that there is some level of xenophobia here, I won't deny this, so it's always good to know ze truth

Secondly, Jews will have an impression that Poland is chauvinistic and thus won't come here, so there won't be any competition in our free-of-muslims country

Thirdly, people might actually look at the history of WW2 and polish involvement and come to the conclusion that what Jews say is an overstatement

Guderian was a pol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz_Guderian

Theyre too white ofcourse they did.

You link that video right now so I can destroy its claims

fpbp

Absolutely link it now dude, that shit right there must not be tolerated.

You really are a bit off huh?

4rth person to the right.

Why is he so happy?

Attached: HaveYoUEverSeenAHappierJew.jpg (1008x1440, 188K)

>did nazis brain wash poles into killing their own

GEORGE
FUCKING
SOROS

Come the fuck on kids, its kind of how a large event like this could even happen.

FOUND IT

youtube.com/watch?v=jKk8Kh9FCAw

search: "Dear Poland: Your Holocaust law fools no one. No one forgets."

You know, I posted an entire thread on this subject, that none of you assholes replied to.

My question was, where does the persecution of the germanic peoples end?

Where?
Well in some peoples opinion, pic, related.

Attached: WhereDoesItEnd.png (584x445, 255K)

Nice disinfo.
Got tths from jtl too?

youtube.com/watch?v=SztV961KKhA

I beat you to finding it this time.

>Nazids are alliex with zionists.
Come back once you stop taking the jtl cool aid.

Is this a cleaver way to get the world to "finally" engage this generations right to research and examine the events surrounding jewish interests being first on site and doctoring the narrative as a spoil of war?
to formally "discredit" the use of gas, in what quantities, lingering effects on the architecture?
absence of human remains where they should be present?

Seems like we can paint an entire planet of facts from some carbon-dated bones from 65M years ago, yet we can't come to conclusions of a 70yr old workcamp.

BUCKLE UP

damn lying kike, i really really hope noone forgets anything when the day of the rope comes

You are either a retarded boomer from stormfront or jidf

The only other party not banned by the NSDAP after it took power was the Zionist party

Attached: IMG_4729.jpg (750x1132, 188K)

Those Jews, up to no good as usual

If by did you mean fake it, yes

>catholic knee-benders bend the knee to their rightful overlords

not surprised

Again nice disinfo kike.

Attached: 1524022882458.jpg (1200x1200, 282K)

No, the Holocaust happened but the Jews did it.

That's why they call it the Shoah, a jewish ritual of sacrifice... THEY SACRIFICED THEIR OWN PEOPLE, TO GET ISRAEL AND GET THE GLOBAL CONTROL!!!

So kapo?

>“new” claims

Not at all suspicious. Only rural and suburban retards want Dehomag’s records.

Attached: 2E2652EC-F69B-4513-AB80-F0FB13D01952.png (308x296, 141K)

This is a shit meme and it needs to die. There were no extermination camps. The Holocaust didn't happen.

SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING AND MAKES NEW CLAIMS SO WE PUBLISH IT TO MAKE MORE MONEY BECAUSE WE AREN'T ACTUALLY JOURNALISTS

> mfw this is real in his timeline
go back time travel nigger

Let's stipulate that I am a kike.

How does it benefit me as a Jew to argue that my people, the surviving, Zionist Jews, were the masterminds behind the Holocaust? It means my people are collectively guilty of the worst genocide of recent memory, and worse, committed against close genetic relatives. It would only make people hate us more.

Consider these options
>1. Evil Nazis murdered innocent Jews and Nazis are blamed for it
>2. Evil Jews lied about innocent Jews being murdered and blame it on innocent Nazis
>3. Evil Jews killed innocent Jews and blamed it solely on guilty Nazis
In which scenario are the Jews most evil? The third.

Of the alternates, which is easier to accept as a normie? That Nazis are good and Jews are evil or that Nazis are evil but Jews are too?

The Jews being behind the actually having occurred Holocaust is the worst possible option for Jews. If I wanted to spread disinfo for Jews, then I would be a Holocaust denier, as it makes all Holocaust deniers and far right politics seem bad by association and it disguises Jewish involvement in the Holocaust.

If I'm JIDF I'm doing the last thing that would benefit Jews.

If there's a law that says you can't question something, the official story is definitely bullshit.

The Jews really will reinvent their Great Lie to smear anyone, won't they? It'll be 2160 AD and they'll say your grandfather's grandfather's grandfather killed Jews therefore you owe them 23058 zillion Space Shekels. It's never going to stop with these people until everyone stops caring about their myth.

>If there's a law that says you can't question something, the official story is definitely bullshit.
This is true.

The Holocaust could not have occurred without the cooperation of Jewish ghetto police, Jewish kapos, and Jewish Sonderkommando.
Your grandparents committed the most evil fratricide in history and shifted all the blame onto Germans (who deserve some but not all). Confess, Jew.
It's real in your timeline, sadly.

This.
Are there any other historical events that are illegal to question?

>I I am not jidf I swear!
>Thinks we care about jews dying.
>They are anti jews and everything they don't play both sides at al-
youtube.com/watch?v=T4421MEyJQo

Attached: 1524463456750.jpg (800x797, 323K)

Polacks attacked tanks with horses you don't think they put Jews in ovens? They are the dumbest fucking species on the planet

Nope not in my timeline m'lad

Attached: hitlerwasnotakikeagent.jpg (710x524, 112K)

Got a problem mutt?

The worldwide flood?

Plenty. Basic math for starters, means we have standards for measurements and accountability.
Say you make an error in your math, you can be jailed. Debtors prisons, Child support payments, even emissions tests.
There was sovereignty, of America, which was illegal and demanded the revolution.
There is the currant genocide of South Africans, of which retort is deemed hate-speech, which is illegal, or at least it's open demonstrating would be.
We are barred from "trespassing" on world heritage sites out of personal inquiry, leaving whomever funds its rape and pillage the official account of what "happened".

just to give an idea on control over a narrative.

amazing the first time propaganda actually mattered in a war, people start pointing fingers at southern rural poles (which are hardly literate at the time) for being bullied into their pretenses with the most daunting army assembled, to this day, on your doorstep. PAY UP GOY

Attached: 1515992797803.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

go attack a horse with an oven stupid Polack

the polish law is clearly reactionary to the multitude of countries including poland that were cohered into passing anti-holocaust denial laws.

good video

I'm sure your kitchen knife will do wonders against the automatons they'll send in the next ambush

I mean actually question it. If I was a European and I said "You know, I'm not sure the Holocaust happened. Why should I believe it just because someone put a pile of shoes in a glass box?" on the internet, and someone reported it, I would go to jail.

There's plenty of bad shit in the world that lies cover up, but only the Holocaust is illegal to even express THE THOUGHT that it might not be legit. I'm not kicking over tangible gravestones, I'm saying the mere act of saying it didn't happen is punishable by being sent to a concrete box. There haven't been laws like that since medieval times, and the Holocaust wasn't even Europe's biggest genocide.

POLISH DEATH SQUAD

Attached: death_squad.png (1140x900, 1.19M)

God damn mate, why so assblasted?

Dont give a shit just like jews dont give a shit about you

Nigger how? They got BTFO first

you are right.
I always assumed it had something to do with turning the era. The world had it's brotherly spat and the terms and conditions of what to do after were set. As there are still those involved alive, it can't be registered as history. Thus, the high order is balls deep in the matter. If the truth is uncovered too early (now), the world would make demands, and the social contract would dissolve. It's in the past and it's best to leave it there, despite what truths we uncover.
Those directly in the know are Russia, Murikah, and Jewtopia, the modern corona of civilization (inb4 lulzRussia - Motherfuckin space, bitch)
The Europeans know the commie scum are full of shit and are old enough to say fuck it, we're too busy living life (until jews fund the ruin of Europe).
I just hope the stage of the next war is the final taking of Africa. I'm sick of global issues leaving the maintenance of a massive plateau and it's diversity of fauna in the hands of idiots can't bring some fuckin stick-wielding tribes together to build a school.

>poland won't take refugees
>OY VEYYYYYYYYY

Uni-fucking-ronically this, zionists were 100% behind it all.

That's hate speech from Newsweek right there.
How dares Newsweek deny the Holocaust and try to blame the Poles. Newsweek obviously wants to whitewash Nazis.
Don't they know that hate speech is not free speech.
Seize their offices in Poland and arrest their collaborators.
Hate speech will not be tolerated.