Boomers killed pol

This board has fallen to ""conservative"" boomers from places like Godlikeproductions and retardo youtube channels.

It's been great Jow Forums, but unironically believing the Qanon larp, Flat Earth, end time Revelation, and so on? It's time to move on to better pastures.
Shine on you, meme cowboy, it's been fun.

Attached: bb.jpg (950x444, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/iBGH1ldybsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

see you tomorrow

Attached: 4541888098.jpg (624x388, 42K)

you forgot supporting Dear Leader Trump, the biggest boomer mistake of them all

>Q larp
>Flat Earth
>Revelations
100% Kike just like your meme flag. Shit up the board then encourage people to leave because of it. Only real question is why the mods allow it...

Anyone who actually reads Q knows its the real deal. Nice attempt to muddy the waters with flat earth.

>t. 30 y.o oldfag

>Shit up the board then encourage people to leave because of it

I don't expect anyone to leave Jow Forums because of this post, I'm just pointing out the main reason this board is dying one last time.

>Only real question is why the mods allow it...
You reminded me that reddit refugees from TD are also probably the main reason this place is fucked. You faggots probably aren't going to go back, I accept that, so enjoy the corpse of a once great board, you earned it buddo.

Anyone who actually reads Q knows it's a psyop. Q said Podesta was going to be indicted in November. Q is not one person, it's a collection of people who are recruited to write for it. Rather than put effort into things that actually matter, people are putting it into solving riddles that mean nothing.

r/pol is the Marxist stronghold. Why don't you boomers go there instead of trying to fuck your kids even more? And while your at it, why don't you take a look at this guy's comments as to why you shut the fuck up with your retarded kike brainwashing: RussianBot23552d

Don't forget to shit on every boomer and christcuck whenever you have the chance to do so.

Q is based.

Attached: 1524381576306.jpg (1331x888, 444K)

The only way to get rid of these boomer faggots is 24/7 gore purge extravaganza

cripple Jow Forums is much better

Attached: ScholarlySilkyAppaloosa-max-1mb.gif (240x135, 907K)

What about the atheists who unironically want White Sharia? Kicking third world immigrants out only to return to a third world culture.

Who the fuck unironically believes that shit? Besides /ptg

No one. Everytime you see a thread pushing it it's some autist troll just trying to annoy people

>Boomers
Kremlin vatniks still desperately trying to turn the West against itself by carpetbombing Jow Forums with thousands of these "boomer" and "millennial" threads every hour. Fuck off, Igor.

Mods need to give us our gore threads back!!!!!!!!!!!!

it has become a massive MIGApede gaslighting project. the /ptg/oyim are cancer.

Attached: 1039474628.gif (720x404, 1.41M)

Attached: 47342373442.jpg (618x469, 68K)

lol @ asuming that cold war disinformation tactics were unique to Communist russia and not simply another part of the treacherous snakelike oriental slav's innate hatred of truth

I am a boomer and I resent the hate we get here. I can't say this enough: you kids blame us but you would have made the EXACT same decisions we did if you lived in our shoes. Don't hate the people.. hate the times. I know you guys like to blame everyone for everything, but stop blaming the boomers for your issues.

hi gramps

Gas yourself old man.

Attached: 1519108431696.png (857x720, 644K)

Nah, that's entirely rational. youtube.com/iBGH1ldybsQ

This is why we need more redpill threads.

no, it's ruined by shitty memeflags ;like you faggot

Attached: 1513693775528.jpg (315x325, 24K)

We can't wait for the Grim Reaper to take you to Satan, you fuck.

Flat earth is the dark souls of shitposting.

>I want to dictaminate what people should post anonimously.

Attached: 1522107427892.jpg (638x729, 131K)

Why do trumptards get so butthurt when they realize Jow Forums isn’t their personal echo chamber? I’ve never seen people get so triggered about their safe space. You guys really gotta work on being less delicate.

I found Jow Forums because of T_D. It's a great way to spend my free-time since I'm retired now. Fucking millennials are the real cancer here, and don't get me started on the nazi larpers.

Q predicted this.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x474, 18K)

If you kids think 65 + are frequenting this site and ruining it you are dumber than a box of rocks.

kys drama faggot, see ya tomorrow.

>Boomers killed pol
Nah, Jow Forums was always dead. It's only ever been a containment board for super autists in order to keep the regular autism boards moving smoothly.

Attached: Moot con.jpg (2949x1965, 1004K)

this board just needs to post more ponies and gore

Attached: AmeriMAGA.png (220x229, 9K)

Boomers don't really come here, dude.

aren't you up late? have some fiber one and go to bed grampa. you old fuck. nothing anyone says about you could hurt worse than the knowledge that your generation will go down as the most self congratulatory, worthless spoiled bunch of parasites who ever lived. it is not overstatement to say you truly ruined the world. at least have the decency to die quickly.

Where are you going? I missed the boat :(

"""Boomers""" didnt do jack shit you slack jawed faggot. Jow Forums grew the fuck up.
Yeah, when I was barely out of my teens I had some liberal ideas, maybe I still do. But now that I have a job and own property, I want to actually keep what I earn and not be taxed all to fuck. I also want to be able to use violence to protect my family if I need to, I dont want violence, but I will use it if forced to.
So fuck you. I was getting taxed at 30%. With conservatives (ie Trump) thats been lowered to 23% (ish). So yeah, fuck you faggot, I grew up, you should too.

>you would have made the EXACT same decisions we did
>Fuck you mom and dad, I'm a hippy now! JK time to sell out
>Fuck the low income shlubs who got drafted, spit on them!
>Fuck the environment, gotta get dat oil money!
>Fuck the poor, let's vote a senile actor into office!
>Fuck demographics, let the immigrants in Mr. Goldberg, I need my lawn mowed for 5$!
>Fuck our kids and the future, I need to fight against nature and use trillions of dollars to live in a hospital bed for a couple more years

Literally the most spoiled rotten generation of people to ever exist. Your hypocrisy astounds me to no end whenever I witness it. It wouldn't be half as bad if you could just fess up to how bad you fucked up, but your average boomer doesn't have that level of self-reflection or empathy.

Boomers have way more life experience than you, respect your elders.

Bullshit, they are overgrown children. Worst of all the generations. A morally bankrupt generation that is going to have a hard time getting the younger generations to care about them as they age.

Wow there some intelligent people here still.

OP could always go to 8/pol for legitimate discussion where there are no q larps allowed

If you want third world culture you're not on my side. I want less immigration for prosperity and enlightenment ideals.

Fuck off black pill shill.

Attached: boomers.jpg (599x502, 74K)

Attached: 2861e34d694117508fe9886265db028fa162f94591e419ba16da99852ee0267c.jpg (1536x2048, 270K)

so mlpol or 8ch?

We're all boomers now.

Attached: AgeReversal001.jpg (552x240, 81K)

FPBP.