The reason short, ugly, pussy, white virgins on this website are pro-Trump edgelords is because interestingly...

The reason short, ugly, pussy, white virgins on this website are pro-Trump edgelords is because interestingly, they can't get what they want in life, so they take it out on foreigners who are more successful than them, lefties who are more successful than them, and women who rightly find them undesirable. They generallly tend to be uneducated and angry all the time. They love the word cuck, which is ironic because they themselves, by their own standards, are cucks. Let's look at the evidence:

- Defend corporations/capitalism and are corporate bootlickers even though they themselves are victims of capitalism

- Look up to people like Trump as though Trump et al give a shit about uneducated loser rednecks

- Never actually get any pussy

- Think they're super cool edgelords having an impact on the world when in reality they're frothing-at-the-mouth dipshits who are laughed at by academics and people who actually know what's going on

You're all sad, stupid fucking losers. It's actually depressing to be honest. Before all you pasty virgins try and insult my circumstances instead of address legitimate left wing arguments (which you haven't read and don't understand because you're intellectually dishonest, dribbling fuckwits that get your information from Breitbart and the Daily Mail), I'm a white, good looking, 6'3 university educated heterosexual health professional. Suck my dick you dopey fucking losers.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 1.24M)

good thing i don't pay taxes to take care of the kangs

Tldr

>muh dick

>170012557
One you’re here you can never leave

rent-free

>health professional
Faggot.

>a wall of shit this big
See this is what happens when sharbleu has a meeting with 12 people and no one has the balls to pare this down into a simple attack.

Attached: confirmedlr.gif (356x260, 1.6M)

So you are a nurse? Can you give me a sponge bath sonny

>implying anyone read that

This thread is at page 3, so I guess some of you new faggots bumped it like retards.

>never gets pussy
TRY AGAIN SCHLOMO, YOUR SHRCKLES ARE SHOWING

Attached: Snapchat-1052721739.jpg (996x1770, 423K)

>foreigners who are more successful than them
Is that why they're all trying to cross the border

>lefties who are more successful than them
Is that why they're constantly whining about microagressions.

>women who rightly find them undesirable
You're looking for Jow Forums

Tldr piss off. You're boring.

Jow Forums supports Trump because Trump is pro Israel.

Your bait sucks worse than you suck dick OP. Now be a good hole and go back to tumblr.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Attached: 1264363819.jpg (242x251, 43K)

>corporations/capitalism

The exact moment it becomes evident you aren't even trying

What all this ultimately comes down to is the hyperindividualism that urbanization engenders. The bugman has no conception of community or people or tribe except in a vague, technocratic, cosmopolitan sense, because he lives in a giant city composed of atomized individuals from all over the place. Vaguely claiming to belong to "one human race" is a smokescreen for being a selfish twat who doesn't ultimately feel any loyalty to anything other than themselves; the character that OP is pretending to be will whine about brown poverty and white racism but will segregate themselves by wealth into an 85% white neighborhood. He has the same ethnocentric instinct as every other human, and indulges it by segregating himself, but furiously denies that this is what he is doing becuse he doesn't want to bear responsiblity for how he's indirectly subjecting his less well off co-ethnics to the horrors of vibrant diversity via his politics. This cognitive dissonance is what underlies the frothing "you're a virgin loser beta faggot etc." directed at us.

>more successful

Attached: 97522780-F773-4841-886F-BE85AE0A7A44.jpg (640x427, 125K)

Attached: image:1051.gif (356x220, 256K)

You say you're hetero, but then you demand we suck your dick. You're a faggot.

Attached: Welcome To Faggotville.jpg (497x427, 29K)

wrong. have a good job. earn 4x the average wage in my state. drive a new RS5. suck a dick, lefty faggot.

So we hate migrants and leftists because they are more successful than ourselves, and we like Trump despite he being literally the most successful man in the planet. You're not even trying.
Sage.

>1 post by this salty faggot
Spicy.

Attached: 2G618dk.jpg (750x689, 43K)

Kek

Haha thanks for this johnny boy.

>blah blah blah blah
go vent somewhere else
sage

Attached: asian buffet.gif (300x179, 2.39M)

I'm skinny, hot, above average in height, I have three degrees, and while I still have to work for a living, I make tons of money...sucks to be you, OP. Try being smarter in your next life.

Attached: 891.png (635x449, 672K)