Why DOES trump hate free speech?

Why DOES trump hate free speech?

Attached: woke.png (916x609, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WrZKgTNE0g&t=7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Name a reporter he has jailed.

Fuck her.

The mainstream media as we know it practically GUARANTEED Hillary would win.

Even Obama said Trump would not be president.

Attached: 1521490911525m.jpg (927x1024, 105K)

But these aren't reporters. They're a propaganda arm of the democrat party and deep state. Is she saying propaganda full of lies is what keeps democracy together?

>crooked leader

Right, but if a group of people do it (ie: "fake news!" "[x] is far right, be afraid!") suddenly that's normal, healthy and ok.
Democracy is a fucking joke anyway.

If Trump's a tyrant than why hasn't he abolished the second amendment yet?

>> how dare you refuse to let us interpret and twist Trumps words goy. You shouldnt be getting information from the source. You should be playing jewish telephone

MURDER ALL THE FUCKING JOOS

I dont think the president needed to try very hard to convince people the press was biased as fuck. Its more like he was given a platform to just voice some of the feelings of the people that elected him.

>Defends 2A
>Has removed more government regulation than several previous presidents
>Appoints strong supporters of the constitution in judicial spots
>Hasn’t signed any bill limiting free speech or actually done more than insult the press

Yeah, what a fucking tyrant. PEACHMINTS WHEN!!?

he has jailed them, metaphorically

Yes.
It says a whole fucking lot that these hacks decided to rank America low in press freedom when Trump just started calling them what they are.

You normally have to murder journalists or pass repressive laws to get on that but no no, turns out that's all bullshit and they have to just dislike you personally before they can pretend their shitlist is a higher authority and not just crap.

>1 post by this ID
>nazi meme flaggot
>shilling a Jew
Really activates the old almonds

OP, see to know how our "Democracy tooth" (fuckin liberals) got rotten in the first place

>1521490911525m.jpg
If the people who owned the guns were against Trump, he would outlaw and confiscate them all tomorrow.

Silverman...

Gee, what a surprise goy!

Another failure by Drumpft.

have fun making assumptions and declaring them arguments
die in a fire you fucking faggot

>jew cunt comedian pretending to know history

Attached: 1503345805177.gif (300x600, 3.96M)

What's stopping you from getting a gun you poorly concealed shill?

>Trump convinced people the press is the enemy of the people
The press did that to themselves

>Why DOES trump hate free speech?
>Nazi

I thought that's what you inferior subhumans wanted, when you voted for/supported that inferior subhuman: Fascism.

You lot made your fucking bed, you lie in the pools of piss he put there.

I'm glad it's all falling apart for the Alt-Shite: the Republirats leaving the stinking ship that is USS Murrican't. Charlottesville. UKRAP dying; Customs Union destroying even a 'Soft' Brexit. Rudderless Amber, and Theresa May Not last beyond the council elections next week. Meanwhile, taxi for a Mr. Corbyn: to No. 10. And Mueller ensuring Donald Fart will either have to do a Nixon-esque resignation speech: or the Schadenfreude-fest for we of the Left, as the inferior subhuman meme 'Emprah' of the inferior subhuman Nazi Alt-Shite dragged out of the White House. Being left-wing & more than infinitely superior to you untermench. Feels good, man.

Some people just want to watch the right-wing world burn.

Attached: CorbynWinning.jpg (1200x800, 48K)

This is, quite possibly, the dumbest thing I've read on /pol today. You deserve this (you).

>You should be playing jewish telephone
top zozzle

I thought comedians were supposed to tell jokes?

When you let a single women buy off an entire political party and then lose spectacularly is the sign of a failing democracy.

>A jew defending jew media

Really makes you think.

>(((Our Democracy)))

Once you understand she is not talking about Americans democracy it all makes sense.

Literally the opposite is true. Dictators don't fight the media, they buy it off and subvert it so they sing his praises.

You know, like the Democrats.

>(((why goyim???)))

It's kinda cute when you kikes use the nazi memeflags thinking we ever fall for it. Gas and oven yourself, Schlomo.

>american media lies
>people stop trusting them
>blame the people instead of the liars

What a fucking time to be alive

>if

This is the pinnacle of leftist debate tactics. Ignore reality and debate hypothetical situations.

Trump didn't discredit the media, they discredited themselves.

Can Trump go fascist for one day? Just to show them what fascism really is.

someone who has a twitter account should tweet this at her word for word. Maybe throw in ((( ))) around Democrats for good measure

she's a comedian?

>the pic
>infuckingplying
Democracy inevitably fails when corruption gets too high and the plebs so fucking tired of it they hand their power to an Autocrat to deal with it.

This kike bitch doing anything these days? She legit sounds retarded.

not intentionally, but yes.
i thought jews were supposed to be smart

isn't that what the liberal media has done for a long time now?

>playing jewish telephone
meme it

lol the media that has been working with a single political side lying and twisting the news to the public? Holy fuck if the people that founded this country saw todays media they would hang all these traitors.

She doesn’t even frame it correctly. Trump doesn’t say to get all your info from him, just not to get it from the lying media.

Lucky for all of us that America is a republic, not a democracy.

Attached: kapow.gif (500x276, 738K)

nice job quoting a kike you shit

Can we call it the dreidelphone?

SUCKS WHEN THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT, DOESN'T IT?

check'd and excellent b8
i wish i had more than one (you) to give. i mean technically i could but i wont, so savor this one

>Jewish telephone

Birth of a meme.

a history of mental illness

She’s right
We should stop getting our info from jews.

This is the most Jewish post in the thread.

Only the rural retards voted for him

>Donald Fart
keep up the good work
you're sure to change hearts and minds with that top notch criticism

(((Media))) never will acknowledge that they dug their own grave and will blame somebody else 'till the bitter end.

The left always projects. The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Not one of these kikes can explain how the media has any obligation to tell the truth. If you want to view everything through the lens of 3rd world dictatorships and paint the president as a despot, then certainly you'd be capable of seeing how the rich Jews at the top represent an oligarchy and their control over the media an extension of their tyranny.

91% of coverage about trump is negative.
And you think its all genuine?
OP is a retard or baiting us.

delt this

Attached: 1510963993273.png (640x876, 172K)

>You shouldnt be getting information from the source. You should be playing jewish telephone

a hearty kek

clever, but no. jewish telephone describes it accurately without turning it into a joke because its not a joke

Projection much?

No a democracy fails and authoritarianism starts when the politicians take control of the media and turn it into a propaganda outlet, like Obama did.

You shouldn't be concerned about your President clashing with the press you should be concerned about the press agreeing with everything he says.

youtube.com/watch?v=1WrZKgTNE0g&t=7s

Attached: Obama's Nobel Prize Winning Drone Strike.jpg (768x768, 51K)

Trump isn't a dictator. He has just hired a bunch of really shitty and insecure corporate lackies and isn't getting shit down while our debt increases and DC screams war war war. He has done some things but he's getting old and people are using him as a puppet like Reagan.

A media that thinks it's beyond reproach and not willing to listen to criticism of any sort isnt worth listening to anyway. Journalism is supposed to involve critical thinking.

As of now 'journalists' just recycle whatever the political people in power they already agree with hand them. No fact checks, no repercussions for being used to advance a political agenda. They're propagandists, not journalists.

You people are as retarded as you are not funny.

>jewish telephone

Attached: Hotline.png (360x294, 136K)

Speculative at best

democracy is overrated

Attached: 71d.jpg (527x647, 69K)

>Why DOES trump hate free speech?
He's extremely insecure.

Attached: T (26).jpg (780x874, 226K)

The "Press" aren't even free speech, in fact they've done everything in their power to squash actual free speech and independent operations. They're just a chain of liars operating at the behest of kikes.

kys you faggot shill
also this thread is cancer
>in all fields

Liberals ripping on Fox news for the last 20 years is basically what trump is doing to everyone else now. Although I doubt this kike defended Obama when he was ripping on Fox.

They aren't even news, it's just a propaganda mill. What speech is there to protect?

go away canadia

Usually liberals try to attack the other side by projecting their corruption onto them.

It works if you're a brainlet but most kids can even pick up on this shit these days.

Attached: 1514945949458.jpg (600x600, 224K)

> a crooked leader backed by cronies discredits the media
So, basically what Hillary did when she insisted that a "vast right wing conspiracy" was out to get her?

Look, I don't really like Trump. I think he's an emotionally stunted man-child and a raging narcissist. Still, I will take him over Hillary and all of her corruption any day of the week.
t. Southpark "Douche and Turd" episode.

You know, they're really lucky there's still no hate speech exception to the First Amendment.

if the first ammendment said "the people have the right to free speech, as long as it's approved by the government" everyone would agree that to be tyrannical, but that's exactly what hate speech is

what the fuck is a gummy string?

Hang the journalists high from the streelamps.