Rising Superpower? Yes or no?

Attached: zv.png (2196x2192, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHgEwHVzu4s
youtube.com/watch?v=_GanoEE7VUc
youtube.com/watch?v=dSJYa0ucnrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off we're full

That's what my high school civics professor said 45 year ago.
He was full of shit.

Cuck nation trying to LARP and be white.

Attached: brazil.png (1109x765, 731K)

>white
How? Importing amerimutt sperm?!

Even Mexicants are white when compared to nigger Brasil.

The ones importing your sperm are just some lesbian couples.

Lol no. They're constantly a step away from total failure at the government level, Brazil as a people will be fine though, they're pretty brotier

Yes, our government is totally controlled by jews (even more than America).

Fuck off Paco.
We’re literally BTFO the lefties and electing a crazy conservative.
90 million whites and richer than half of Europe.

Superpower by 2070!

Attached: 1500267144247.jpg (499x865, 65K)

On paper, yes, of course. They have the resources and manpower to pull a China but their problem is that they're full of communist niggers and mulatos. That's the little irrelevant fact most economists seem to leave out of their analysis

Attached: longshanks.jpg (1330x748, 151K)

It will all work out. the power of the bunda is too much for (((them))) to contain. I dont see feminism doing as much damage to you as it is to us

Yes.

>larger than Europe
>actually jails corrupt presidents
>decent birthrate
>far more natural resources
>niobium
>military superpower of the region
>controls Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay through Mercosul
>São Paulo alone has the GDP of Colombia
>brazilians consume en masse and stimulate aggregate demand
>happy, obedient people who will tolerate anything as long as there is carnaval next year
>no racial tension whatsoever, since the average brazilian is LA LUZ EXTINGUIDO already
>beautiful bunda to counter-colonize europeans once Jamal kicks them out of their cuckountries
>not actually that violent
>crimes only happen in the favelas, bus stops, train stations, beaches, public markets, ambulances, clubs, crowded tourist sights, streets near beaches, city centers, abandoned suburbs, public parks, busses, subway, commercial areas and other specific murder districts which only foreigners are dumb enough to go into
>very dedicated content creators
>very conservative poor folk who will only vote for the left if given money
>bolsonaro 2018

I bet Brazil will surpass Europe, at least.

Attached: brazil.jpg (634x722, 102K)

If you mean having the monopoly on best gore videos you certainly are right

>90 million whites
sure thing Marcola

Attached: 1509318378781.jpg (225x400, 28K)

Soon to be Southern Venezuela

WE WUZ PALMARES AN SHEEEEIT

Soon to be Northern Nigeria.

Attached: calvo.jpg (259x194, 9K)

sepultura other than that fuck off

Uma delicia

No

>not actually that violent

yeah if you live in like pinheiros. Brazil is playing life on medium difficulty with PVP turned on.

If they elect an evangelical in november its going to be a disaster. They need a macron like leader, but unlike france Brazil is too sucked into religion.

I say this as someone who desperately would like to live there since my wife is brazilian and theres a lot of opportunity.

pic realated

Attached: BRICS.png (497x639, 440K)

Maybe the only good thing thing with the Venezuela people coming is that two countries with insanely hot women combine. Uber

>not going to the designated PVP areas of the country

What are you, a fag?

Attached: cidades-mais-violentas.jpg (412x1021, 64K)

Why would you want to move to a disgusting mystery meat nation?

Damn that sounds pretty good. Makes me want to own a niobium mine and live in comfy jungle house with big booty wife

>very dedicated content creators
Any specific hue content creators you'd recommend? Now I'm interested

Attached: 1523974984294.jpg (615x580, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QHgEwHVzu4s
>How to describe Brazilian history and future with one song title

funny enough Bahia is the place with the highest rate of blacks in the country

Nope. It is a fact that the world gets shittier the further south you go.

your current president its way more corrupt that any lula / dilva ever did

Attached: 1525126017639.jpg (655x527, 59K)

pretty sure that is a dude

not anymore

Yah plus some 110 million niggers but I digress

maybe if the US, China, India, Japan, Indonesia... happen to disappear

>chinknada

Portuguese is fairly easy to read if you understand Spanish a good bit... but I can't understand a single word y'all say

You just described the top 5 economies in 2030

1 China
2 India
3 Us
4 Indonesia
5 Brazil.

Japan will fall to 9th to 10th by 2050.
You numbnuts

Our current president was in bed with Lula and Dilma, he was her vice.

You were a cultural powerhouse at some point but you fucked it by becoming the most violent country on earth.

Attached: 1439856571072.gif (200x210, 81K)

>You were a cultural powerhouse at some point
say what

It's shaped enough like Africa to be mistaken for Wakanda

He’s going down soon.
Elections this year he’ll have to step down and if he doesn’t manage to win himself some ministry or another high position through a friendly new president (highly unlikely) he’ll be in jail by the end of the year.

The (((republic))) man

>mudpeople

>superpower

Pick one

During the time of Empire, yes. However given it's serious corruption throughout it's Republican era and social problems it's going to need a serious kick up the arse to get itself into Superpower gear again. Regardless though I'm fond of Brazil so I hope they get on the ladder soon.

>as long as there is carnaval next year
I hate this shit.

Brazil is an excellent case of demographics. They keep good records and have great evidence of niggers under achieving and basically subhuman in the country while whites basically out do them in every place.

Just look at Embraer, most of the company is over 90% white, despite demographics showing that it should be less than 50% white. You can go through all the pictures and videos of Embraer, rare that you will find a dark skinned person in that place. No one is pushing diversity programs at these companies, because it would mean Brazil's GDP would fall to African tier levels.

Basically, Brazil is an excellent location to test eugenics on a mass scale. Either by extermination or genetic modification.

Attached: 1520996605651.jpg (540x721, 40K)

>>crimes only happen in the favelas, bus stops, train stations, beaches, public markets, ambulances, clubs, crowded tourist sights, streets near beaches, city centers, abandoned suburbs, public parks, busses, subway, commercial areas and other specific murder districts which only foreigners are dumb enough to go into
What is left if we take all of this out?

>richer than half of Europe.

Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=_GanoEE7VUc

Nah, he is the same shit as these two. You can place the people that criticize him in two groups: the ones that dislike him because they know he is the same pos and them you have the autistic fucks that cry that he plotted a coup while ignoring that when they gave their vote to Dilma they were voting for him as well.

Reddit get out
Now

Attached: image.jpg (1024x760, 219K)

meme flag poster. Your opinions matter very little.

if brazil pushed an aristocratic reformation into law they could legit be a top 20 country in the world. the muds wont admit it but even they will live better under the control of whites

Your post had nothing wrong with it but we know where this image comes from

Attached: image.jpg (576x1024, 281K)

>be MS
>has borders with five other states and with two countries
>fuckton of issues related to drug trafficking and smuggling
>still no cities on that list
>mfw

Attached: FADA8008-3BD0-494D-8EE4-627570FA3A69.gif (340x340, 77K)

>They need a macron like leader
I laughed hard. An effeminate leader will never be respected in this country.

Young people listen to people like Pabo Vittar now. Times are changing.

Huahauhuahau! Imagine a guy like Trudeau then!

How would inviting the monarchy back look like anyway?

Brazil will never be a good country. Just try to find a single country with as much african population as Brazil that ended up being a good country.
It doesn't matter which form of goverment we have, we will always suck. Look at USSR, they were commies and it is one of the worst systems, but even with that they could invent many things and give good conditions to its citizens because they are european. Now look at African and Asians countries with free market, even with a capitalist economy they can't succeed
Only 5%~10% of Brazil's population is european, we are lost. It is not about government, it is about genetics

Pic: famous white brazilian couple that adopted a monkey as a kid

Attached: 26154946_194327174456824_2224009571393863680_n.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

The old people still alive. Don't forget it

These type of thing give me hope. Our country isn't bad, my fellow , it's just mistreated.

I believe that other than 90% of other third world countries, most here do not want to leave here.
This place may be paradise on earth, we just need concentrated purges. Perhaps a cataclysm or a third world war could be the catalyst for change.

Attached: paradise-lost-logo.png (419x197, 49K)

>Only 5%~10% of Brazil's population is european, we are lost.
What a fakenews.

Stop being a blackpilled faggot and accept the truth: "
White Brazilians make up 47.73% of Brazil's population, 91 91 066 people, according to the 2010 IBGE census"

Yeah, just because in some of the more degenerate states in this country that freak has people letting their kids listen to that garbage he pulls out of his ass, there is a lot more people that can't stand him.

>I believe that other than 90% of other third world countries, the majority of population want to imigrate to first world country, but this dosn't happen here

We would have to start with Rio de Janeiro. The leftists from there are fucking cancer.

Attached: Brazil.png (810x960, 1.42M)

you are wrong, pardinho.
The majority of these white brazilians wouldn't pass as white in any other country. Most of them have african and native american DNA but no one give a fuck because the data is based on self-declaration

Attached: branco.png (192x305, 80K)

Are you the fuck that called me "pardão" on another thread?

UMA

Probably not. It's been a while since the last time I post on Jow Forums

>Brasil é o país do futuro

Attached: 6741B690-D138-4934-9759-FE35AF183D02.png (225x225, 8K)

>>Brasil é o país do futuro
Rumo ao Hexa

Attached: 1509069083485.png (1380x876, 83K)

Oh no, other countries doesn't consider me white! Oh no, what i should do? I will kill my self :*(

Fucking pathetic. These people are hard working and sustain these country. Who cares how white they are?
It's this kind of thing that needs to be worked out: self-esteem.

And stop using this pic, these miscegened don't represent the 47%.

>and sustain this country*
Fixado.

this 2bh

there will be a lot of space once the purge starts

Attached: pinochet did nothing wrong.jpg (736x736, 66K)

How old are you? Fuck off boomer

youtube.com/watch?v=dSJYa0ucnrc

Is she white pol?

I'm that baby, except with a black father. Most "whites" in Brazil are like this. Muh euro ancestors are mixing each generation. Hell, even the japs are doing so now.

You can understand Euro Portuguese but not BR Portuguese? Your brain must be broken

You’re thinking the wrong half but my state alone has an economy comparable to your Kingdom, Achmed

The relevant figure is gdp per capita ronaldinho

Our politicians didn't get the memo, unfortunately.

Sorry, I was just checking.

Is it?
Of course niggers live like theyre in Africa (unfortunately this too is changing) but for a good chunk of us life us bretty comfy.
And we’re the leaders of our continent while you...
Well, good luck

wow this thread is still going?

like drunken fantasies are fun but come on brazilbro

your country is a brown shithole in the most irrelevant continent on the planet and mexico will end up being way more important.

As long as we're ruled by fucking oligarchs and their globalist overlords, hell fucking no.
>superpower in 30 years
>said the increasingly nervous republican for the zillionth time
Ordem e Progresso

Attached: 1455072713903.jpg (600x640, 189K)

ITT post brazilian cuties

Attached: tumblr_p67lfvC1rt1qdz4tso1_1280.jpg (1080x1123, 158K)

I don't question that the upper class lives well in their gated communities in Brazil, but in general your country is poor as shit m8. $15.6k per capita, that's much worse than most of the eastern EU bloc. Must be like the walking dead when you venture outside the gate.

>larger than Europe
and?
>actually jails corrupt presidents
cuz the other corrupted party is more powerful and more corrupted.
>decent birthrate
cuz u fuck like rabbits.
>far more natural resources
uh wow.
>military superpower of the region
lel
>....
other points are just boring my HUE friend.

Attached: 1515387463712.gif (229x176, 987K)

And what do you think you will accomplish with a better functioning democracy when most of population is niggers? Oligarchy is the only thing that works in a country like that, do you want to end up like South Africa?

She has a tan, but yeah, she is white.

I don't blame him if that's the case. The difference is huge like that. Then there is the fact that we a lot of different accents here. Mine for instance, I have a little of a drawl and depending where I am, it gets really obvious.

Me too, 30 years ago

Have a BR slut instead

Attached: 1988665_oc456[1].jpg (1280x720, 392K)

Hello, what's the best city to live for a month in Brazil? I'm white (really).
Thanks.

Just look up lowest crime rates in the south

sure, just as soon as they remove all sub-humans.