Battletech: Diversity

>no white characters in the entire game
>the first option when you start a new game is if you want to use gender neutral pronouns
>matriarchal society is a faction, that is a utopia

Can a gender neutral person even drive a mech? They can't even drive their own body.

Attached: beta_update_incoming.jpg (1920x1080, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23vSoM_SOPw
youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw not eugenically designed and born into a Clan as a mech pilot
JDIMSA

It sucks that this game sucks.

Attached: 1462524420192.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

nothing is sacred anymore

Attached: muh pronouns.png (1295x795, 193K)

I see you were listening to the Shoah.

RIP that franchise.

98% of your clients are white nerds, better shit on white people.

Attached: a58.jpg (367x360, 33K)

sucks because it was such a good series thankfully the jews will never fuck up games from japan

Attached: 0CCC1E2D-DC94-4FEA-8AB9-7B430FD8418A-81649-0000450EE04E2D25.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

i too listen to the shoah

fuck this piece of shit game and fuck every turd that plays it. fuck.

Why did they do this lads, I just wanna play vidya

> Clans
Should we tell him...

Sounds like trash. Don’t spend money on anything sjw bullshit has influenced.

pic related was the last good mech game.

Attached: 3517-mechwarrior-2-31st-century-combat-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x936, 128K)

>mw3 wasn't good
1v1 C5 UA ICE, right now you bitch.

Attached: 1511843099363.jpg (1024x930, 76K)

>implying the population in a future without whites would be capable of working complex battle robots

couldn't get into mw3, the physics were so different compared to mw2. every mech felt like piloting a space bus. i guess it was supposed to emphasize the idea you're in a BIG ROBOT!!1! stopped playing mw3 at the time and started playing Asheron's Call.
>1v1 C5 UA ICE, right now you bitch.
booting up Kali now. c1 and lag shooting took real skill

Is this the restoration faction - Kamea's? Because I've killed a whole bunch of people on her behalf, literally a river of blood.

Gender neutral pronouns are gay but it's literally at the start and never used ever again. It was a waste of developer time though which would've been better used speeding up load times, fixing memory leaks and nailing bugs and others things.

It would be better if it was open ended and you could choose a side for cash and rewards, which ever side is offering more or which is an easy risk v reward. Missions are bland, reinforcements arrive immediately (probably a bug). They'll send a company of mechs against one lance and their is a knockdown mechanic so a company can easily overwhelm you with just LRMs.

The pilot skills are weak, I have 4 pilots with 50k+ unspent skill points. The "big skill" choices are all passive upgrades which really should be minor and have some more dangerous abilities (double shot (lrms or acs)), cool laser burn or shake incoming damage.

a secondary lance would make this game so much better, having a screen for my assault mechs would feel much better rather than running assault right into their screen instead and getting cheaply LRMd.

I noticed it, too. Was looking forward to a great battletech game for years and years. Finally here.

>THIS
Found out it was made by Jews and Anglos. Can't say I am surprised anymore. And the big gaming press sees all of it as a-okay and TOTALLY NORMAL. But OY VEY if Vavra makes some comment about there not being ghetto niggers in middle age Bohemia, it is LITERALLY ANUDAH SHOAH.

Play Frostpunk instead.

Attached: Anglo Eternal 2.jpg (600x700, 266K)

Doesn't the story revolve around a literal who faction?
Fuck I wanted to play with FedSuns or Lyran Commonwealth.

You're an old fart like me. Congratulations.

WAKANdA!!!!111

i think a lot of us populate Jow Forums and /b/ before. Smoke Jaguar 4lyf

>no white characters in the entire game
But you can make a white character in the character creator, and there are mechwarriors you can hire who look pretty fuckin white to me
>the first option when you start a new game is if you want to use gender neutral pronouns
It is pretty fucking stupid, but the dumbest part of it is that none of the characters ever use pronouns to refer to you anyway, if you pick "they" nobody ever calls you "they" in the dialogue, it's literally pointless, those pronouns in reference to the player character only exist on the character creation screen. It's dumb, but it doesn't affect the story or the dialogue at all.
She totally relies on the player though, seriously she can't do anything without you.

This. The gameplay is what matters and it's fairly decent.

It takes place in the Southern Periphery you fucking faggot. Of course everyone there is a mixed race mongrel or a mentally ill tranny. The INNER SPHERE has been in a constant state of civil war for 300 years and their society is in collapse. What the fuck did you expect the southern frontier to be like?

TAURIAN CONCORDATE 4 LYFE

Attached: everything will be fire.png (698x840, 660K)

>all of these people who haven’t played the game and don’t give a shit about the source material
The only valid complaint is that the game is unoptimized.

>The only valid complaint is that the game is unoptimized.
The only valid complaint is that the game is a janky buggy mess that nobody should play until it's patched.

>civnat/cuckservative posts
>haha, if I don't care about the culture war, surely we will all win in the end and be *left* alone, right guys?
WRONG!!!

Attached: Anglosphere.png (923x492, 200K)

>She totally relies on the player though
I'm not sure why everybody thinks that Arano is directly connected to the Magistrixy. She has tacit support and they are bankrolling her yes, but their hands are tied in regard to directly supporting her or House Arano forces.

That's where you come in as a Mercenary, actually. Turning bankroll into force projection against that traitor spic Espinosa.

I don't think the Magistry Of Canopus is ever described as a utopia... Maybe to some of the women I guess...

Someone was listening to TDS

i thought it would die with MWO but those same nerds need something to cling to and gladly open their butt cheeks for more battletech trannie shlong.

40k is next.

>Got that game before I had internet
>Tried many times to successfully install it but pre-internet 8 year old me couldn't manage
>Spent hours reading the manual anyways
At least I was able to enjoy Conqueror 1086AD

Attached: 1517528689191.jpg (600x649, 73K)

I watched about 10 minutes of some dude streaming this and the game looked liked complete ass. All the SJW bullshittery aside, the actual gameplay looked fucking terrible.

thank God I don't play vidya anymore

I'd hate to be a teenager in this environmental. What the fuck are they even trying to do any more

Bit late on that front Germany . . .

What makes this even more completely retarded is that the battletech universe already has plenty of diversity. It always had. If anything it was probably the first game where there were an equal amount of women in combat roles with people of all ethnicities.

No one gave a shit because at that time it was well done and realistic. The focus was badass mechs, weapons and military not pandering bullshit.

Japan does better mechs too

Aids

Don't even get me started, you little ZOG bitch

Attached: Amerijew.png (650x925, 627K)

Wrong

Attached: FD1A8418-A38C-41BC-BD2A-AFDACE5E05DF.png (220x266, 120K)

Definitely my favorite and most played of the series. Just the cover art brings back the memories.

Why does this stuff always degrade the quality of what a game could be?
I think it's because these types of people become self appointed political officers in the company and just degrade morale and try to turn it into everybody meeting their expectations or they make trouble for them, rather than "we like games, so lets make a product people can enjoy".

If you hate this stuff and show this company loyalty, you're being a fool.

Attached: 1510143575350.gif (500x500, 270K)

Same. Coolest game that barely played on my grandma's mac. Bought it at half price books.

They do an entirely different style of mech.
Gundam isn’t really comparable to Battletech

How dare they taint the Mechwarrior series with their modern shit.

Nice TDS ripoff faggit.

Sage

I'm not civnat at all, I'm an ethnonationalist. My character is a fucking white male and he's the only one who can get anything done in story. Makes sense to me. Do I think it's gay how they've added dumb shit like a pronoun selection option in the character creation screen? Yeah, but I'm not gonna let something that literally makes no difference to the gameplay or story stop me from enjoying pretty good gameplay.

If it makes you feel any better I pirated it, I wouldn't pay money for it, I understand it's tainted with leftist bullshit, but the gameplay is fun and the leftist taint is actually quite easy to ignore.

>Studio co-founder Jordan (((Weisman)))

Attached: Weisman_crop.jpg (800x800, 87K)

>Espinosa has the most sensible politics
>the dumb bitch you work for even admits that he improved the lives of the average citizen so she needs the money to supplement her astro turfed rebellion.
>You even get side missions to protect corrupt politicians and destroy medical supplies from her faction.
At least the story is so trash I don't feel bad skipping most conversations.

If you want an antisoy mech game play titanfall
>cast predominantly white men
>factions are led by white men
>you fight for the militia, a bunch of interplanetary homesteaders seeking a life of freedom on the frontier, i.e. colonial space america

I miss muh polygon games

Espinosa carpet bombed civilians. I don't care how "sensible" you think he is. I'd purge him on principle. Fuck him.

The Social Jewstice faggotry at the beginning aside, the rest of the game I'm enjoying. Slow, lumbering tabletop tactics with giant walking tanks.

>implying I gave the kikes a dime
Yarr.

huh....
>weisman
>weis=white
>WHITEman

Started playing Horizon Zero Dawn recently and the obvious matriarchal/feminist slant is pretty damn amusing. Every leader character is a woman and usually brown. Lots of little dialogue jabs about women being stronk. They even kill off one of the only white guys established at the beginning of the game fairly early on. Still a good game though, I'm really enjoying it.

>pic related was the last good mech game.
Mech Commander 2 was really good, but a different genre. It used pilots that were certainly queer as fuck and normal men and women as well. There was also some chinky dude who certainly was fucking his mother.

However

Anytime "inclusion" is part of the concept of a game design, you will alienate part of the base, and create a product that is not memorable and will fail in the long term.

Mechcommander/warrior are some of my favorite video games. I even own the Battletech board game WITH the hardbound "Rules of Warfare" manual.

Faggots are not a plot device.

Attached: 220px-Mechcommander_2_box_art[1].jpg (220x286, 22K)

> I'm really enjoying it.

Attached: Ameri dick.png (721x748, 36K)

t. cuck

wow u hurt my feelings

Despite this you play the literal white knight, saving a qt space princess from her evil uncle.
Classic misogynist clichés are still there.

Attached: Arano.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Attached: Ameri wars.png (1360x766, 657K)

Metal Fatigue did it better

Because purging a traitorous mass killer is apparently being "cucked" but tolerating him for security and comfort isn't.

>no white people
>completely pozzed by feminists spiting the original gaming community
>hey it still has you saving a damsel in distress guys, support our faggot game pls!
kek

As I understand it takes place in some backwarter part of the galaxy which they've created so they don't shit on any existing lore, which is also why they went into full blown virtue signalling NO WHITES ALLOWED mode.

Supposedly there's is someone in a burka as well, so we have space muslims. Didn't get that far though as the unoptimised game was maxing load of my GPU even on the menus and pause screen.

Attached: Straya-kun.jpg (938x1101, 174K)

>As I understand it takes place in some backwarter part of the galaxy which they've created so they don't shit on any existing lore, which is also why they went into full blown virtue signalling NO WHITES ALLOWED mode.
Sounds like Mass Effect: Andromeda

Farah is definitely Muslim. Yes the whole crew are mutts. As you say, this is in the southern Periphery where people are essentially living in the 3025 version of Africa.

Attached: 20180425004737_1.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

Masterrace mechwarrior reporting in

Attached: 305504-mechwarrior-2-mercenaries-3dfx-interactive-edition-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x794, 128K)

>to accept us you must pander towards us

These mentally ill people are never satisfied, you give them a finger and they take a hand.

If they just wanted to be accepted they'd be happy not getting their shit kicked in for walking the street. Not having their bullshit propagandized in a fucking video game.

It's a full priced game that looks to some extent mediocre.
>no white people
>completely pozzed by feminists spiting the original gaming community
Your correct.

It was screenshots like this that made me want to puke. The agenda is as subtle as a sledgehammer in your CIS FUCKING WHITE MALE face. Prey was similar, but this looks even worse.

Attached: God of Race war.jpg (1400x1041, 223K)

've been reading the Steam forums for this game and It seems the old die-hard fans are getting trashed for not liking the game and how shit it is on release. Then others are being trashed for not being 100% on board with the SJW shit. All threads that bring up this dislike for SJWness is deleted as they don't want a culture war for a thing added that many don't like.

For the past 20 hours ive been trying to collect Catapult parts and ive only gotten 2.

I just want swarms and swarms of missiles :C

>this whole thread

anons we need a /polvidya/ board, or at least a general

Look at this faggot. He must love the tranny dick up his ass.

Listen bud, I know you really like fighting for your SJW queen and can't realize that her uncle's rebellion was both justified and proved legitimate by his superior administration of the economy and strengthening of the armed forces while faced with the existential threat of bordering two super powers.

THERE'S SPACE MUSLIMS IN THE GAME

Attached: SPACE MUSLIMS.png (858x576, 336K)

>purge all women from my lance
>go to the hiring menu looking for replacements
>"Ahmed Kowalski”,“Mohammed Benitez"
>purge game from drive

>i do enjoy how this pisses off the bigots

Now they wonder why people either don't buy or just pirate their games. Videogames are meant to be escapism, not a new vector for the political ideas of failed marxists to spread their brain rot and because they can only see this in this way, they just assume that if they're not turning it into a political weapon that somebody else is.

They hate being ignored more than they hate people disagreeing with them. Just remember, it's your kids they want to target next.

Attached: 1520779690352.jpg (1653x1843, 154K)

Hawken had potential if it would just have been a regular paid-for game rather than freenium garbage.

Are there any good games out for PC now? Last decent game I tried was Deus Ex Mankind Divided, but even that wasn't as good as the original. I tried FarCry 5 and got a refund within five minutes. Everything new just feels like a shitty ready-for-console port. I've looked through Steam and everything just seems shit.

I mean what can they do to 40k literally every character is a white guy or a alien, the biggest threat is games workshop pissing all over it like they did with war hammer fantasy

even if 40k adopted a pro-LGBT stance it wouldn't change a thing
most of the shit GW produces or allows other people to produce is complete and utter shit

diversity

like race mixing ads? here, im not starting a thread. tear up the comments.
youtube.com/watch?v=23vSoM_SOPw

Attached: 1480920628797.jpg (451x276, 26K)

>his superior administration of the economy and strengthening of the armed forces
The economic upturn you refer to is referred to as only positively affecting the Throne World and potentially its neighbors. As far as the armed forces are concerned, there wasn't really any reason to start all the shit he did in the first place. The Taurians were grinding against the Federated Suns sure but otherwise the region was just infested with pirates and still is.

The mechs that Espinosa pulled out of his ass are a mystery so far and I haven't gotten far enough to find out where he's getting them. There's a mission where you attack a dropship that's been smuggling mechs into the Directorate but I smell Comstar/Blakist Jewry.

Attached: 20180428203530_1.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

If you like FPS games I'm playing "Ion Maiden".
It's an upcoming retro FPS using the build engine, yes that build engine.

Otherwise yeah man it's a drought.
Xcom 2 was pretty good.

FrostPunk?

Just like WAKANDA!!! 100% and Nu Star Wars. Murica is full on communist now. Cultural Revolution. But at least the cry bullies can't drag people through the streets. Only ruin their careers.

Attached: Eternal Anglo Strikes Again.png (592x519, 84K)

if you're into napoleonic shooters try out holdfast: nations at war. join a regiment and play some organized linebattles its incredibly fun

Frost Punk, Vermintide 2, anything Warhammer, anything Souls. The Forrest and survival stuff. Lots actually.

I like that picture of him, I'm not interested in the JP dick waving competition.
I suggest absorbing and taking to heart the point I made.

>Why does this stuff always degrade the quality of what a game could be?
Because it's very rarely relevant. In a game like Life is Strange, it works because it's relevant to both the story and the gameplay, such as it is.

In a game about a squad of giant stompy robot driving mercs? Who fucking cares what your ethnic origin is, or what you have on your groin?

>Who fucking cares what your ethnic origin is, or what you have on your groin?
Everybody, but not for SJW purposes. The Inner Sphere is basically Game of Thrones with space ships. It's all Space Feudalism and shit, except the Free Worlds League which is like Republican Rome or some shit.

Thank you. Ion Maiden looks decent, enjoyed DN3D a lot and Blood wasn't too bad

> In a game like Life is Strange, it works because
NUPOL ALERT!!! youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A

Attached: Based Jew 2.jpg (1024x683, 135K)

Yeah, it's preview at the moment as it's still being developed. But I just finished the preview campaign before and it's a good hour or two of blasting.
You can tell the devs know what they're doing.

>age of sigmar
that's why they are not to be trusted...in 40k you get primaris marines with a BS explanation in how they came about, nothing will guarantee to me i won't end up seeing female space marines that where hidden in some hole in mars aswell...
most of it is shit, i agree, but at least they don't feel they are pushing an agenda, yet.

Rush the turrets. Get to the entrance ASAP. KILL THE TURRETS OR THE MISSION DOESNT END.

I too listened to the shitposting on BattleTech today.

Attached: 1486170475767.jpg (700x552, 54K)