Peterson solves the JQ and BTFO pol in under 2 minutes

Jordan Peterson is so right. Jews have an average IQ somewhere between 110-115, which is a full standard deviation above the average white person. This means the average Jew is smarter than 95% of the population. So of course they feature in both capitalist AND communist movements, because smarter people naturally rise to the top

youtube.com/watch?v=JQHH6o9ual8

Attached: nf2009.jpg (320x240, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/03ITkUiyPVA
youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU
youtube.com/watch?v=lh4MSZjhdoU
archive.is/PY3KP
voxday.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-myth-of-jewish-intelligence.html
test.mensa.no/
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/03ITkUiyPVA

Attached: Jew_Superior_IQ.jpg (902x2268, 1.62M)

Attached: Why_Jews_Fear_Europeans.jpg (2600x1976, 781K)

Attached: Smart_Jew.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

>Has to make race realist argument to refute the JQ
>Still opposed to white ethnostate

Really chucks the bengis

>Nazi memeflag
>Sucking Zionist cock
Be sure to unironically commit sudoku OP.

Attached: 1516165035535.png (2312x1532, 2.29M)

Bullshit, i have 170 IQ, They rise to the top because of some uncle who's in the business

>natsoc memeflag
>pro Jewish post
When JIDF is sending their people they aren't sending their best!

Idiot

Attached: 10BA7B65-8E61-403A-9E88-1AE4EE17A6AF.jpg (768x1024, 125K)

The only reason we have memeflags is so that the JIDF-ADL-SPLC-Antifa-whatever retarded group that shills here can hide their identity

really advocates my avocados

A Celebration of the Jewish People
>youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU

The Jewish Question: an Empirical Examination
>youtube.com/watch?v=lh4MSZjhdoU

Attached: subversion.jpg (2512x1332, 702K)

if they're so smart why were they so easy to exterminate? They sure "naturally rise to the top" all right.

Attached: smoke-stacks-e1491068326694.jpg (650x404, 26K)

Even if you assume Jews have a higher average IQ that doesn't explain their over-representation because their population is so small they would still have to compete with an exponentially higher number of non-Jewish people with similarly high IQ's.

Take American football for example. Black people have a genetic advantage when it comes to sports and as a result overall the NFL is about 80% black however when it comes to certain positions in football, like quarterbacks, they're about 80-90% white.

So it doesn't explain why Jews would be over-represented in positions of "influence" whereas you could say it would justify their over-all over-representation.

Attached: 1478045058352.jpg (655x527, 25K)

This leaves out that the inflated IQ comes from their sample being Ivy League kikes vs gen pop white

>The myth of Jordan Peterson's integrity

archive.is/PY3KP

Attached: The myth of Jordan Peterson's integrity.png (771x3216, 529K)

Attached: ivy league.png (736x1522, 340K)

Attached: The Jewish Path to Success.png (669x1819, 727K)

Attached: Donald Sterling TV tirade puts surprise spotlight on Jewish free loan groups.png (936x3066, 715K)

Jordan Peterson is leftist, doubles down twice now when confronted with factual evidence that jews have an average IQ of 105 and that's with ashkenazim jews included

t. sub 100 IQ

>ASHJENAZI jews... 110-115, which is a full standard deviation above the average white person.
That's ok
>This means the average Jew is smarter than 95% of the population
You don't understand normal distributions. Google bell curve

>Has to use the race realism argument that he himself doesn't believe

Attached: 1524252835856.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

I love that he brings the IQ shit and uses the same exact arguments that stormfags use against black people, white losers BTFO in their own game top kek

you fucking retarded nigger brained piece of shit stain. whre the fuck do you think the 95% cutoff is .??? you stupid fuckig fagot kike . . .even IF the kike mean were 1 aryan SD above the aryan mean, it would mean half of kikes are smarter than 67 + 33/2 = 84.5 % of aryans. where the fuck did you get 95% ? youre like a fucking curry nigger, quoting math things you read in some shit ripoff "math answers" webpage but having no idea what it means, because your fucking nigger brain can't actually process it. FUCK YOU AND DIE, KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY OP FUCKING FAGOT!

Attached: anonsafag.jpg (125x120, 3K)

>Jews are simply smarter than whites because of genetics
>Whites can’t be smarter than blacks because reasons

t. noble maiden

thanks brah this is actually way easier than trying to pick out one of the 6 gorillion ways OP was a wrongheaded nigger fagot to try to correct.

Attached: Meme flaggots.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

Attached: 1517501073036.gif (803x649, 2.31M)

Attached: dragon rider vs dragon slayer.png (2518x1024, 268K)

ha ha that smoke sure rises alright, 'rise out my chimney biottcchhhh!' heh.

Attached: fire.gif (322x326, 24K)

I have 147 if i were able to excel in my little jewish clan and become its leader then the clans iq would appear higher than normal

>smarter people naturally rise to the top
they aren't just smarter, user
their culture promotes hard work and effort

there is a lot of competition to get to the top so you also have to factor in luck/nepotism and persistence

Jewish culture plays a pretty big role in letting the geniuses apply themselves

1. Europeans are the most intelligent, every aspect of intelligence combined
2. Jews even if they have this high IQ very over represented in industries that causes great harm to our countires and societies currently
3. OK - it's okay to be overrepresented if you contribute in a positive way. Jews are not though, they are using their power to suck the blood out of the people and countries they leech off.

Alright let's assume that is correct and that Jews hold positions of power only because of sheer intelligence and not nepotism.
In the biggest estimations, there are 8 300 000 jews in the USA. There are 317,4 millions non Jewish americans.
If the average Jewish IQ is 115 (at best, I could have chosen 110), this means that around 4 150 000 jews have 115+ IQ. Meanwhile, 16% of the general population has an IQ over 115, which equates to 50 800 000 individuals.
This means that 90,7% of the most qualified positions (politics, finance, academics) should be held by non-jews.
However this is far from the case. 84% of the media is owned by Jews, all of the major banks in the world are owned by Jews, and so on and so forth.
So your argument and JP's doesn't stand.
More Jews are in those positions because of Nepotism, Nothing else.
Now go fuck yourself.

thank you germanic bro, consider this lovely gif saved.

Voxday answered this question recently.
voxday.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-myth-of-jewish-intelligence.html

That young woman is braver than most of you internet-larping motherfuckers, she has my respect. See her shilling for the kikes and israel like those poofters Tommy Robinson and Richard Spencer.

pic related, another young woman showing you pussies up.

Attached: 3f62e2471898e678ccd3e38afa60f97e.jpg (960x952, 77K)

That pic guy sounds delusional.

this ugly cunt literally looks better than your man faced 56%er

Attached: mug.png (1200x720, 884K)

Tested at 129, and went to school with much smarter whites. the white average has to be higher than 100 and is being manipulated

You've been debunked. Admit your loss and move on to another scheme you filthy jidf kike

He's Jewish and he's telling the truth.
>patriot.dk/ravage.html

I've done online tests but I know they aren't reliable. I'm going to do an official test in July, and I did the MENSA test and got 36/40 so I'm pretty confident.
Let's hope it wasn't misplaced arrogance when the results come.. (pic related )

Attached: pepehands1.png (412x351, 78K)

Oh yeah we sure do love kike women. So beautiful.

Many attempts to address these questions have focused on meticulous mathematical analyses of IQ test scores and the precise nature of the tails of superimposed bell curves generated by them.

Cultural traditions, genetic bottleneck effects, group psychology game theory, and various other factors have been widely discussed.

But hypergamy, the female instinct to mate accross and up hierarchies, has gone overlooked.

Hypergamy is a natural behaviour. It's a logical engine in our reproductive and evolutionary saga. Let's look at life on Earth for humans: all of us get our energy from our mother's mitochondrial DNA. All of us carry at least one X chromosome. From the female perspective, women can have far fewer potential offspring than men, while their comparative metabolic costs and future commitment are much higher. It makes sense. Simply put: females, who are evolution's selectors, are inclined to choose males of high status. This is practical both in conscious and unconscious ways. Consciously, it increases the odds her offspring will be protected and provided for. Unconsciously, she chooses a man of status and pedigree because he is competing successfully in the world, which means his genes are sound.

Judaism is unique among the world's tribes in that it arranges itself, by definition, in a matrilinear fashion.

The combination of these two unrelenting factors composes a major driver behind Jewish success. If all Jews are descended from Jewish women (which explains their small number)... and women are under an a priori pragmatic constraint to mate across and up dominance hierarchies... wouldn't we expect to see a cline arise to embody this?

Since their tribe is the selector (female), and their high mobility throughout recent history has brought them into contact with many different gene pools, is it preposterous to think that the Jewish people have by definition collectively picked up advantageous genes from the males of all those gene pools?

I hope jidf comes back and posts more

Attached: 1525131442549.png (550x728, 45K)

>Jews have an average IQ somewhere between 110-115

If you repeat a lie enough times it has the appearance of truth. The average ASHKENAZI IQ is somewhere around 106.

>You've been debunked. Admit your loss and move on to another scheme you filthy jidf kike
>Implying they ever admit they're wrong

This one is pretty much reliable:
>test.mensa.no/

Attached: b3466f03fa3f0a3e68861f8f542773f3e4599ccab6fd17c4cc7b7c729866e1c2.jpg (1280x521, 86K)

Don't worry user, everything will be all white

>Jews have an average IQ somewhere between 110-115
Two studies in the 1970s say Ashkenazi jews have 105+ IQs. The majority of studies for the last 100 years say they have lower than 100 average IQs. Israel has an average of 95. Global Jewish average IQ is 98. We've had this thread three times so far, shill confirmed.

Attached: jewish_iq_mental_illness.png (1386x1746, 1.72M)

Of course they have! It could happen no other way. For a numerically small but temporally persistent ingroup, they have immense internal Y chromosome diversity. Here we see another key to their success: they're also a coalition of men.

Now look at pic related. Almost half haplogroup J. Note the scarcity of haplogroup I. Isn't it interesting that I and J are actually brother haplogroups (corresponding to Western Hunter-Gatherers and Caucasus Hunter-Gatherers respectively)? They split from a common ancestor (with no other brothers) before Neanderthals disappeared.

Haplogroup I is classically Nordic, and haplogroup J is classically Semitic.

Are we looking at the hostile brothers archetype?

Attached: 2015-Ashkenazi-Jews-Y-haplogroup.png (1164x939, 219K)

Actually they don't not even close, it's from some study from the 40s, only 2k people, even the study said it shouldn't be indicative of the population as a whole and certainly not 70-80 years later, try again cuck. Jews have average iq of like 103, ~95 in israel so they aren't smarter by any margin, it's nepotism plain and simple, there is a reason they've been kicked out of every nation they've ever tried to parasite, they are scum and will be dealt with eventually. JP is a midwit planted shill and can be dismissed as easily as he does nigger iq correlations.

Some numbers which i think are more accurate have it at 97

Yeah it's one of those that I did. It was on 40 and I got 36 correct. But I prefer to do the official one at a psychologist. Hope I can join MENSA afterwards with the certificate.

Also I've been looking into free masons and I might join them although it's a bit risky.

The Jewish question is the manner in which we eliminate Jews from Earth.

jews are fucking definition of retard

>jews are over represented and pushing for the destruction of the west because they are high IQ
First of all, if we assume that numbers that Peterson gives for IQ are correct(which they are not), that still makes white geniuses in the supreme majority of geniuses in white countries. Therefore there is a missing factor which explains the over-representation, which is nepotism. Whites do not have it, jews do.
When Whites did have it, jews were repeatedly removed by force from white communities because of their malicious intent.
Secondly, the IQ's of most celebrities, jewish or not, are estimates and not consistent.
Say one kike with an iq of 97 gets a job as a hedge fund manager from his uncle. As long as he works, His IQ will be estimated higher to fit that hedge fund manager role, NO TEST WAS ACTUALLY TAKEN
so wtf peterson, get fucked.

Attached: 1494031405578.jpg (2576x1932, 1.61M)

The video is well over two minutes you paki loving snaggletooth

i wouldnt care about a jewish elite if they werent so damn immoral. they sell smut and vice because it's an easy cash cow.

letting non christians into christian homelands is so fucking stupid.

the nz national front are an embarassment, but they have done some protests.

but talk about >optics

So youd choose jacinta ardern over john keys?

whites used to be the same way until we got memed on

Meme flag. I wonder who is behind those posts in every thread.

Attached: jews_pol meme flags.jpg (208x242, 16K)

neither. they both represent jewish created political systems.

If Jews are in control of everything what does it make me if they call me Master ?
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA

Attached: 2134324653456435.png (425x339, 121K)

Does that make me Satan ?

Attached: 23423464356.png (658x662, 48K)

So? There is more white 130+ IQs than there is ALL jews in the US. Jews are wildly over represented no matter how much smarter than the average they are because they are a TINY population group.

Attached: jews control everything.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

Something in video smells a little cucky... JP can stay in Cuckoffity land!!

>test.mensa.no/
got 128

damn usually i get 135

JP refuses to debate K Mac, but I really would like to see him review the hunter

Attached: D93132E3-BE0B-4E0A-BD7A-0562E9E3336A.jpg (195x285, 22K)

Dumbass OP cites the mean IQ score for Jews, but not the variance. The mean is worthless without the variance.

>Image calls them all alt-right
>First person: Alex Jones
Kill yourself.

Delete this goy!

Attached: angry.jpg (225x225, 14K)

he is literally making a bad argument on purpose. he will throw his career on the funeral pyre to redpill people.

Attached: 1513610422040.png (1000x1413, 552K)

I also saw some data that said that ashkenazim have a wider distribution of IQ, but in the end it doesn't matter because .

t. Snaggle toothed paki lover

And just what stops us to kill the Jews and put a eugenics program for Whites in place?
The good professor's moral indignation?
We'll just cut off his meds and let him anhero himself (he's got depression).

>And just what stops us to kill the Jews and put a eugenics program for Whites in place?
Our own laws, sadly.

>Higher intelligence
>Far more genetic disorders than any other group out there

It balances out OP. The Kikes are pretty much fucked in the coming years.

How is Carl Benjamin “alt-right”?

Laws change with time.
That's why (((they))) want to destroy the white race.

i hate you both

Attached: 1514309454154.png (400x300, 340K)

How about the fact that they invented the IQ test. IQ test is favored towards privileged people from the first world that are well off financially, which would be jews obviously. Its really not an IQ test but a wealth and privilege assessment. I hate using the word privilege thanks to liberal retards but its served correctly in this sense.

Attached: 1524703257237.jpg (249x250, 7K)

Do you want to know how I know you're an idiot?

Attached: 1439075698130.gif (800x792, 607K)

You bet. But if the populace wakes up to their shit enough to allow laws to be changed to remove bagel the change will be unnecessary.

The test itself is retarded and full of shit anyway. I mean sure if your nikola tesla you probably could get a very high score and it would show that your IQ is very high in general but it doesn't showcase your actual creative thinking ability. It doesn't really have any questions about the fundamentals of life. A person could get the same score as tesla but not know anything at all that he knows as truth. Flawed test designed to undermine people and their egos.

Attached: 1610999_135858093437385_1211805125704481226_n.jpg (960x960, 97K)

>Therefore there is a missing factor which explains the over-representation, which is nepotism. Whites do not have it, jews do.

You should say cronyism and nepotism. The two things are different, and both are at play here. Cronyism is also a stronger word with more ugly meaning and it's good for propaganda purposes.

yeah lets hear your amazing reason faggot. I'm quite sure that I have more skills than you in real life and know much more important things that you have never even started to think about.

Attached: 1522186027864.png (916x503, 278K)

This. I have 168 iQ (frens?) and if you come from a lower class there is a lot stacked against you... I have found resentment of those less competent to be very demoralizing. Easy leads to depression etc.

>a full standard deviation
>smarter than 95% of the population

Please kill yourself.

Peterson is a liar- Vox Day(intellectual super star)

Attached: vox-and-spacebunny-on-color-run.jpg (991x720, 224K)

>Intelegance dosen't show humans worth
Thats like saying cars speed dosen't show its quality or price.

David Duke already addressed this.
Jews aren't a racial group as much as they are a religious group. Comparing Jews to all whites (including middle eastern people and hispanics) is comparing a tiny population of religious people to a massive population of people from all over the world.
Studying religion increases their IQs, Episcopalians and Presbyterians are white religious groups and they have higher IQs than Jews.

Trump

>So of course they feature in both capitalist AND communist movements, because smarter people naturally rise to the top
Because both are hostile to white survival

Attached: 1510027423817.jpg (400x400, 27K)