Is there any doubt left in anybody's mind that the Left is rules by Satan?

Is there any doubt left in anybody's mind that the Left is rules by Satan?

Attached: michelle-wolf.jpg (1600x900, 165K)

She probably worships moloch. Shes a Jew.

Attached: 1498766725637.jpg (956x768, 431K)

>this is a 32 year old woman

PEDO EYE
>PEDO EYE
PEDO EYE
>PEDO EYE
PEDO EYE
>PEDO EYE
PEDO EYE
>PEDO EYE
PEDO EYE
>PEDO EYE
PEDO EYE
>PEDO EYE
PEDO EYE
>PEDO EYE
PEDO EYE
>PEDO EYE
PEDO EYE
>PEDO EYE

Attached: 1500390751343.png (640x360, 241K)

Attached: 1515359168878.png (620x466, 419K)

Stop posting this wretched cunt.

God Damn. I thought she was like 45. I bet her eggs are dried up like raisins.

Heavens to Betsy, that is one jew looking kike.

Attached: 1328314436886.gif (462x326, 197K)

Satan is not the word I would use.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000145458954_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpg (480x300, 28K)

MOLOCH

at least change the file name retard

it's becoming increasingly obvious that leftists are not just ugly of body but ugly of soul too

Attached: 1484967768978.jpg (1023x554, 166K)

it is different desu

holy shit. how in the blue fuck is this ogre only 32 years old? the fuck kinda fucked up shit has it been doing to look this rough?

Satan is but an archetypal image the subconscious humanoid mind generates, understanding the image as being one most-degenerate, most-animalistic, most-careless and thus; most-beastlike.

The humanoids brain which delve deepest into extreme-degeneracy & well...ethical-retardation...subconsciously begin to desire to encapsulate the consciousness of this beast-image, because that is the greatest degree of pleasure such ethically-retarded scumbags can achieve on the behavioral track they are on.

Their shitty brains subconscious begins to desire to be more like this archetypal beast image, where they in essence begin to "worship" and revere this image.

At certain degrees, their demented brain biologies; which are so inefficient in well balanced feelgoodhormone production, begin to try to mimmick the beastimage, demonimage, in a "possession" of "demonic-like" consciousness.

There is no outside-to-inside demonic possession, and "satan" may not actually exist outside of the realm of imaginative archetypal-depiction.

The subconscious humanoid brain understands what the furthest reaches of hyper-degeneracy, hyper-selfishness would take on in form; from demon, to satan, to dragon. But it may well be that such a psychologically-abominable and disgusting post-human beast creature never actually physically manifests outside of the realm of imaginative archetypal-depiction.

Meanwhile though, the perfection of human psychology, sociology biology & physiology; including the perfection of fitness, movement & diet, is destined to physically evolve into post-humanoid angelic entities who through the perfection and centuries-long mastering of jetsuit technology becoming naturally-flying and eventually interdimensional sprites who can surf/traverse through unseen dimensional realms and whom eventually evolve into a collective omni-present god being that exists within all space and time as a boundless entity connected within the deepest unseen timeless dimensions.

Attached: download.png (900x773, 407K)

She was right about everyone profiting off of trump, though. And that's the point that's getting lost in all of this.

No matter how much the NYTs and WPs of the world playact "resistance", they have to admit that Trump roundly saved their entire shitty industry. For what it's worth.

Attached: 1517973002428.jpg (800x629, 119K)

Don't know about all that, but she's a convicted dog fucker.

Attached: WolfeBestiality.jpg (800x865, 248K)

see

That's a fake newspaper headline. She is a pedophile tho

>An entire ideology devoted to dysgenics and social deccay
>Could it possibly be evil

I just don't know man.

Attached: 1287432895880.jpg (444x322, 23K)

>32 years old
>looks 45

I blame all the abortions for that

Fake. July 10, 2015 was a Friday, not a Sunday.

>the Left is rules by Satan?
>rules by satan
>rules

...so thank you for admitting that a 'God' never existed in the first place. You said it, we of the left didn't. You need Richard Dawkins, retarded fundies.

Atheists - Infinity+1. Christains - 0.

Checkmate, fundies.

Attached: dawkins_lol.jpg (419x572, 36K)

Attached: MakeApp-5160663.jpg (1200x600, 544K)

Goddamn, she really hurt your feelings, didn’t she?

Attached: 1502933102548.jpg (700x933, 127K)

REMINDER
"SATAN" is a Hebrew word for "enemy".
Do you hate everything the Jew wants you to?

>32 years old
jesus I mean Ive got a little male pattern going on but other than that Im the same as I always was she looks like shes 50 years old!

>"SATAN" is a Hebrew word for "enemy".
>Do you hate everything the Jew wants you to?

>pic

Enjoy your paradox, inferior subhuman Jow Forumstards.

Attached: ADDITION-Trump-US-Israel.jpg (800x450, 39K)

Excellent point. They would be lost without Trump today. What will they do in 6 years? My bet is on folding.

Attached: Pepe Dreaming.jpg (512x512, 39K)

Attached: MakeApp-9065893.jpg (1200x600, 550K)

>Makes bad jokes about how the WH press sec lies at an event called nerd prom
OH LORD PRESERVE US!!!

Satan stands for Independence, free thought, taking no shit and ruling in Hell instead of serving in Heaven so no, the left has nothing to do with Satan

t. Church of Satan member

Attached: sigil_of_baphomet_church_of_satan_poster-rbef64a0c7136429682a44a1a91e50144_w2q_8byvr_540.jpg (540x540, 47K)

Muh left

>Is there any doubt left in anybody's mind that the Left is rules by Satan?
Nyet

Im confused the cult was trafficking teenage girls, how is she a pedophile? she’s just an inhuman pervert sex maniac. also which eye and what’s wrong with them besides too much eye fold?
again confused here what kids did she diddle? the whole thing centers around older teenage girls and young women

>t. Michelle Wolf

>how do you know someone is an athiest.

>let's put on these nightmare vision goggles
>everything looks exactly the same

i just realized you guys are fucking retarded shills and this has nothing to do with the Clinton Exec Mack cult thing. You’re such fucking bootlicking faggots holy shit. Going after a retarded nobody with false accusations

All you kikes are sacrificing children when you're not in front of a camera.

They don't call it the Synagogue of Satan for nothing.

I have no doubt in my mind that you can write a complete sentence with coherence.

AAAH!
kill it with fire!

That bitch really triggered you snowflakes with her jokes.
How fucking faggy and sensative can the alt-right get.

She has the same facial structure as DWS. Their mouth and teeth are designed for eating human flesh.

Attached: dws.jpg (620x350, 33K)

Not an athiest though

>However I do not believe in god

Take that as you will

NEEEEEEEEIIIGHHH

I MEAN REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 15654781.png (500x433, 427K)

Maybe, but in a different timeline.

Kys pedo