How come Mexicans get to have all white TV shows but Americans don't pol?

How come Mexicans get to have all white TV shows but Americans don't pol?

Attached: 45010a46dec4122fddbb5e18f23161a6.jpg (934x623, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OM8gkKlqor4
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_colonies_in_Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=A4unMgaLtfA
youtube.com/watch?v=1yXdtZhqri0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Latinos and Asians are more racist than Whites!
A mestizo on Telemundo is like a rat sneaking in to a wedding.

Consumer demand

Mexicans hate niggers and only nordic whites can be guilt tripped into diversity hires because they're not that bright.

none of those people are white.

mexicans are white. the entire mexican race is a product of race mixing between natives and whites. some are more white than others. some parts of mexico are ethnically almost 100% european. its just the only mexicans whose lives are shitty enough to migrate to the US are less white than they are native so they are brown. and that is who is representative of the mexican population in America. also yes, mexicans (most hispanic countries) hate black people. the majority of central american countries have never had to deal with niggers so they don't pretend to like them like whites have been conditioned to.

none of those people are mexican.

>my perception of "white" excludes mediterranean people
>the founders of modern civilization and the rule of law

>snowniggers are worthy because muh eye/hair pigment

Objectively speaking, nordics have been and the most useless of all caucasian peoples. Your first instinct is to reject this fact as opinion, but that's just you being a dumb high spirited snownigger with low reasoning skill and driven by emotion.

I'd say most of the people in that image are white meds. Now when you find a 4 foot shitskin indian, don't confuse them with Mexican Spaniards. They aren't. They're the actual native indigenous people of the continent, and they exist all up and down north and south america.

No matter how hard you want it, you'll never be white Paco.

I have noticed this also
LOL
turn on spic channel its all spics
turn on US channel its all niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=OM8gkKlqor4

Because the higher echelon in Mexico is white. Mexican television reflects this reality. As a brown person living in America I was raised with the mentality that white people are benevolent. It's pretty much been true all my life never met a white person that wasn't a bro even the ones that would say edgy shit would eventually just treat me like a bro. Also Mexicans really hate jews so I have a feeling Mexican media isn't as susceptible to white guilt. When I was little jews were called "Maranos" which translates to swine or pigs.

Attached: 1523321393936.png (563x768, 447K)

Civilization didn't spring for nordic caucasians, and you seem bitter that northern whites were as wild as native americans in a time when mediterranean peoples were forming the foundation of life as you know it.

Cope, cavenog. You are as rootless as the extinct nomadic redskin, and just as easily defeated, by jewish tricks no less.

Nords are a stupid people. Everyone knows this, except you apparently.

Attached: blondes for europe.jpg (1600x886, 271K)

>youll never be white, paco

Notice the lack of creativity among the snownogs. Same (lack of) argument, different continent.

>whiter than you, mohammed

How predictable and embarassing.

They're secretly building the white ethnostate

Even turkish tv series are full with white people. So ironic, right?

>mexicans are white

Only about 10% of mexicans are/pass as white.

Gee
>less to no jews in charge of your programming
Shocking isn’t it

Those 10% run the country.

And theyre all on tv. are whites the jews of mehico?

Spain knows, he is the original le 56% how is that return of the moro cock going Felipe, are you submitting for good to Islam this time around

Don’t take the bait goys. White purity testing is another merchant trick.

Attached: C70EC54B-5E82-4DBD-B332-C609EE610DEF.jpg (915x672, 67K)

I would have sex with nearly every woman in that picture. That aside, only poor people watch TV

Their TV show women are actually still attractive.

Spain is white bro.

Attached: Y Distribution Europe.jpg (879x599, 104K)

Because Mexico isn't a beneficial target of subversion.
If they glamorize the white way of life to Mexicans, more will want to migrate to the US to further the change in demographics.

Attached: 1524640458085.jpg (480x640, 68K)

Just like Argentina

top kek Argentina will never be white.

Yeah, meanwhile mexico really looks like this. XD

Attached: policias-estatales-----1.jpg (648x370, 39K)

where did you get that pic of me

It's the Jews stupid

>pol
>one post by this id
sage

>White
I see nothing but brown nipples there

worked in my local police. 99% of girls looked like this, and were either total absolute sluts or dykes, or both.

the 1% who looked great (8/10 max) were immediately transfered to offices.

oops

nothing personnel kid

Attached: braps at you.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

That’s a whole lot of tittie

I've got pink nipples, according to stormnigger science, does that mean I'm white?

Attached: 1524789607273.png (556x440, 378K)

Because they are a white country

Because Mexico is a theocratic ethnostate truly run by people with money rather than politicians
The people with money are European descendants
Mex culture idealizes fair skin as beautiful without a liberal viewpoint jamming equalism down everyone's throats
White skin is also seen as more godly, with dark skin seen as indicative of inherent sin in most places
TLDR: A white, judeo-christian ethnostate exists in Mexico, and they control the media and country to make sure no one ever questions the status quo
They're basically perpetually in the late 90s-Early 2000s culturally, with homophobia and racism commonplace in tv and movies
If they didn't speak taco or had beaners it would be a wonderland

Fucking retard comes up with a pack of beaners that bleach their skin and tries to tell me what? That they are White? XD Bro, do you really want to show pictures of the mexican police? XD

Attached: WO-AT507_MEXPOL_P_20140822184305.jpg (749x499, 113K)

It is weird. They almost never have brown Aztecs

Attached: mexican girl 1834s.jpg (679x750, 73K)

>Julia Pastrana
>Born in Sinaloa
Actually kind of interesting sort of. I wish we still had freak shows.

No seriously, stop playing games on the interwebs.

Attached: en-16-10-05-Mexico-Police.png (350x252, 182K)

Looking at that picture, all I can think of is diversity

Hahaha holy fuck are these supposed to be attractive?

Poor little mexican goblinas.

They have ugly faces but at least they have big fat asses.

This poster is a nigger

god I hate UK posters

not defending mexican mestizomierdas but jewsa army looks similar of not darker

Well of course he is, he's Puerto Rican.

ARISE MY TEMPLARS.
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
WE are the warrior monks of the 21st century, we will bring the knowledge to our blinded brothers
>matrix unplugging
Its time, the Jews have subverted this place, And now shutting it down when they bomb children.
>there is a faction war , inner civil war
Agency against agency brother against brother, Co worker against fellow peer.
>CiaNigger against CiaNigger
We need to remain true and get our transmission from GOD!
>TERRY is like Paul the Apostle converting the Science atheists causing great harm to Googles science cult

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!
>A war against our minds and hearts
Where the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized VILE PEOPLE ORDER
An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>PizzaGate IS REAL
and much much worse
>the worst movie you have ever seen cannot compare to the human sacrifice and torture that THEY DO

We need to counterattack these SCOUNDREL fucks... through waking people up with CrimsonPills. Expose these beasts

>made on TempleOS

Attached: A gathering before the slaughter .jpg (776x929, 93K)

whats stopping us few whites that are even left in the US, from just going to mexico and ruling as god kings? all the mexicans already came to the US so its not like itll be more mexican

>using the shittiest jobs in mexico as an accurate representation of races in mexico
Lol being in the army and police is for lower people, no sane semi-white person wants to become corrupt for cartels, or die like a bitch at the hands of one.

The states actually has White people. XD

Attached: nypd-graduation-gty-hb-180419_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 94K)

>Shittiest jobs in mexico. XD Fucking turd world reject. XD The police are supposed to be the highest paid people in your society. XD It prevents corruption. So what are you trying to tell me that this is what a typical mexican crowd looks like? XD

Attached: dresden3.jpg (450x338, 69K)

Penso que es un dominicano.

>can't even greentext correctly
>le X'D
What's it like to be fresh off the boat from Jow Forumsthe_Donald or the edgier parts of 9gag?

Police and military are just shit 'careers' in mexico, that's just the facts 9gag white nigger.

No, I'm pretty sure it's a Puerto Rican flag, just hover over it in your browser and you'll see.

Funny. I was thinking of posting this earlier today. It's all aspirational, and rooted in an identity problem. Pretty fucked up. Brown mexican society wishes it was white. Meanwhile, actual white societies in the US wish they were black and actual white societies in Europe imports sandniggers... . Pic related is an ad from my bank

Attached: typical mexicans.png (486x636, 536K)

So you're trying to tell me that those people are not what the people of mexico look like?

These whores' skirts are too short.

well I'd be right happy to bleach your entire family if you want

Attached: rambie.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>what the people of mexico look like
What does that even mean? Represent what? A specific racial group of of mexicans? All mexicans? Northern Mexicans? Southern Mexicans?

If you are implying that the pics of policemen and military grunts represent accurately the demographics of Mexico, the answer is no, they're jobs for 'lower' people.

Yeah, I know you're trying to be rude euroboy, but the only way this country will ever improve is if massive amounts of white genes were imported

Facts

The farther north in Mexico you go the less indian they look.
You're all brown fucks, but the farther south you go the closer related to orangutans you are.

>you're all brown fucks
Welp it's settled, some slavic stormnigger on Jow Forums has redpilled me on the demographics of my own country with all these facts.

Prove me wrong?

lol the ugliest one is in the very back

Ezpz, look up the demographics of Mexico in Wikipedia.

I don't think it'd particularly difficult to debunk a knuckle dragging claim like " there's 0 white people in mexico ", is it?

There are "white" people who run Mexico in Mexico DF, but there aren't any actual White people in Mexico.

Well, except for your polygamist colonies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_colonies_in_Mexico

yes theres rich US whites escaping from crimes living in mansions over there

>Muh ruling class.

They are barely castizos.

>mexicans want to be white
>americans want to be muslim niggers
>niggers just want gibs
>asians just want other races to die so they can take all resources
>jews are jews
>irish people suffered back then being called niggers and now that they are ocnsidered whites they are being attaked for being whites

Exactly. There are actual white people through much of South America, even some parts of Costa Rica and Panama, but not Mexico.

Post more pics of the two girls in front please, they're hot af

yeah and they want to get BLACKED

Agreed, especially the chick on the right. I want to wipe that sneer off of her face with my uncut slavic cock.

No, they are incredibly sensitive about their racial impurity.

Attached: castas-de-mexico.jpg (795x1121, 257K)

literally every show made in the us is garbage that only low-consciousness morons can sit through.

chinese & korean shows are the only one's worth watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=A4unMgaLtfA

Attached: download (2).jpg (440x617, 47K)

>Japan & Memri TV shows are the only thing worth watching

There you go user i fixed it for you.

nice thx for the pic do you have one for pacific islanders too? they are the same way and i need to send it to a pacific islander 56%er i know

I feel like the all white tv shows/movies or ones with only 1 minority in America are actually tricking white people into thinking they're more of a majority in America than they actually are. And that's a bad thing.

>Muh ancestors.jpg

The jew fears the sicario.

Attached: obama's child dreamers, mexican illegals.jpg (655x398, 135K)

Yeah they do. You know they do. Thats what 98.7% of mexico looks like. XD GTFO XD

>XD GTFO XD

Are you a kid? you must be.

Attached: 1518398198872.jpg (640x950, 86K)

White person from sinaloa

Stormnigger theory status: discredited

Attached: images (2).jpg (532x277, 18K)

You're a joke. XD More beaner lies. Let me guess you're half itlaian XD KYS

He has a picture of a "WHITE" person from "Sinaloa" so now mexico is White. XD

I won't ask you to post a picture of yourself, but I went to Chihuahua for work a few years ago and didn't see anything but 5' tall beaners while I was there.

>9gagger is still posting erratically despite having his cover blown
Let the grown ups talk timmy

fucking kek.

You posted a weather-beaten spaniard. He's mostly Moor, but for some reason ended up with blue eyes. Post a picture of a white person in Mexico you dirty drug dealer.

>there are more whites in panama than mexico

what the fuck is actually wrong with some of you outright fags.

Attached: 15231558759943.jpg (900x599, 75K)

Fuck that pedro. XD Here's some degenerate looking for blowjobs in mexico. I guess all of these people are the people who failed the police exam. XD

youtube.com/watch?v=1yXdtZhqri0

Attached: notXD.png (404x399, 9K)

'white people' have large, expressive faces. good for tv.