Grown american men and women believe this

Attached: _if-youve-ever-said-youd-fight-in-dumbledores-army-if-7272169.png (500x544, 140K)

I want to pull on his beard as my other fist punches his face

Attached: 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg (474x266, 344K)

The left seems to have a problem distinguishing fact from fiction.
That's a mental illness.

It's not that fiction shouldn't educate and inspire. It's that all of the listed fiction is fucking juvenile fantasy trash.

Attached: 1520226072355.png (2480x3508, 148K)

Thought that was Varg from the thumbnail

you catch his aids

don't fuck around. both fists are for punching

He looks like the typical hateful, aging hippie liberal piece of shit. I'd bet money that he covets his neighbor's land and goods. Thank goodness he doesn't matter at all. Bonus: He's going to Hell for being an atheist.

And you just know he experimented with homosexuality.

Don't forget to stomp on his crotch when he's down. Remember, guys like him want anyone unlike him to be rounded up and killed, so we are the nice ones.

With full on labcoats and beakers, user.

They're as bad as the larping neos who fap to trap hitlers every night

Alt-Varg on the pic

they dont believe in it necesarily, but they manipulate little american mutts to follow their bullshit

>believe this
no they don't
they just say they do
but they don't do anything effective about it

>trap Hitlers
That exists? I'm not surprised anymore.

Attached: 1491674339292.jpg (353x371, 50K)

Id be in Paul Muad'Dib's Jihad and go plunder and fuck my way through the Imperium. Those other armies are all way too pussy for the Fremen and teh Voice from the Outer World.

literally some of the worst movies ever made

I would unironically fight for the empire and voldemort.

Attached: Happry Potter and progressives.jpg (823x586, 189K)

Agreed. And I would fight against the capitol in the hunger games series, but if you read those books a) they're trash and b) katniss was a fucking cunt, all she ever was was a figurehead, if you actually read the books her selfish egotism frequently jeopardizes others.

Only reason why I clicked on it. I regret it. Such a shit thread.