Ronny Jackson Exonerated

HER NAME WAS JENNIFER PENA

archive.is/irhd5
>source of Ronny Jackson leaks revealed to be Jennifer Pena, personal physician to VP Pence
>Pena had a longstanding grudge and rivalry against Jackson
>She ignored the military protocols and went straight to the senate and leaked the allegations to 25 democrats, including Tester who ran with it

AND IT GETS BETTER OH FUCK
SHES A BUNNY BOILER
>SHES A BUNNY BOILER
SHES A BUNNY BOILER
>SHES A BUNNY BOILER

archive.is/mMv5r
>Back in 2010 she made sexual assault allegations against a fellow doctor at walter reed
>when investigated by the IG, they found out that not only were the claims baseless, they were revenge after she had tried unsuccessfully to pursue a romantic relationship with him
>she was engaged and he was already married
>she is described as hypersexual, obsessed with oral sex, and one man interviewed said he had been sexually assaulted by her, another said she snuck into his bed
>they uncovered 130 text messages, 43 phone calls, video and photos proving she wanted the doctors D and her 'whistleblowing' was fraudulent

and this video:
youtube.com/watch?&v=LV5Ckf-A6Zo

Attached: pena.png (734x414, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mMv5r
camprehoboth.com/letters/2008/june-13-2008-camp-shots
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also this explains 100% why Pence can't be alone with women without his wife.

Fpbp

tremendous if verifiable

Jow Forums will notice this tomorrow

/ptg/ too busy talking about wolf girls

Sara Carter was just on Hannity talking about this

>she is described as hypersexual, obsessed with oral sex
Sounds like a fun girl.

Peña. She's a fucking spic.

Hypersonic mile high club

bump

I'd fucking love a blowjob at mach five. Those lips would spread all the way down my dick and start going up my gut and over my balls.

"The Virgin hypersonic 1st flight" "Experience sex where the climax will be the most rewarding of your life"

This is Jennifer Peña
Say something nice about her.

Attached: ArmyGoesWrong1.webm (608x360, 2.96M)

What's that? Soldiers drinking? What's the army coming to!!!???

Affirmative action strikes again.

Army is welfare for those who can't make it in the real world.

>Sara carter
Literally who

Leaks or lies? I think lies.

>>Back in 2010 she made sexual assault allegations against a fellow doctor at walter reed
>>when investigated by the IG, they found out that not only were the claims baseless, they were revenge after she had tried unsuccessfully to pursue a romantic relationship with him
>>she was engaged and he was already married
>>she is described as hypersexual, obsessed with oral sex, and one man interviewed said he had been sexually assaulted by her, another said she snuck into his bed
>>they uncovered 130 text messages, 43 phone calls, video and photos proving she wanted the doctors D and her 'whistleblowing' was fraudulent

If that was actually true she wouldn't even be a doctor any more, let alone personal physician to the VP.

what in the fuck

You have to ask how she was able to a personal Dr to Pence, is she still his Dr?

read the archived blog. archive.is/mMv5r
the IG investigated and then swept the entire affair under the rug instead of charging anyone
>To date only Dr. Jennifer Pena is being investigated for sexual assault. All other federal crimes have yet to investigated, according to Dr. Czr.
I'm gonna guarantee that since 2010, the female army doctor was not disciplined for sexually assaulting the man she was accusing of sexual assault

If you blow your load at mach speeds, does it even shoot out your dick? Can you even muster enough force to squirt it out?

I'm not surprised by something like this, it seems to be the norm in politics nowadays, which is kind of depressing. I hope she goes to prison. Bump because this deserves attention.

Attached: same.png (581x241, 184K)

Sleep your way to the top and if that doesn't work cry sexual harassment. Bitches like this are why we can't have nice things.

Face backward, you can penetrate steel plate.

That's Michelle Wolf in her other job, she can't keep getting away with it

DERANGED LIBERALS
NOT EVEN ONCE

Attached: DEMOCRATS.png (1115x248, 687K)

Gross. What is known about John testor?

Pence probably has videos of gay sex of him, used his songslut to give him the goods on Jackson to undermine Trump, he had to do it or else. Problem is Trump knows Testers secret. FYI this is just a theory that I have just thought up.

I'll give this attention since I had it opened for two hours

All that really matters is she’s done this before and got caught lying. I hope we only drive this point.

Testers son is gay

Like father like son?

How do you know that. As if anyone in the democrat party would care. It’d be celebrated.
I think tester has some serious skeletons that could easily be found out. That’s one reason trump has called him out.

What a surprise -- a degenerate, hypersexual jewess who lies to satisfy cheap grudges and exhibits a sociopathic lack of empathy.
I'm starting to suspect that perhaps jews are bad news.

Shan Tester, John Teters son, 3/4 down the page, pic related. So GAY.

camprehoboth.com/letters/2008/june-13-2008-camp-shots

Attached: June 13 2008 CAMP Shots CAMP Rehoboth.png (1117x277, 305K)

So why does this matter I don't have time right now to browse everyday

Attached: Captain-Picard-Surfing-Star-Trek-Forum.gif (480x207, 1.4M)

Ronny Jackson was denied on a bunch of lies & Tester and probably Pence wanted Jackson out of the job. Hopefully Jackson will sue for defamation, constructive dismissal & anything else a good lawyer will draw up.

Ronny Jackson's nomination was derailed by fake allegations made by this woman who was spitefully trying to sabotage him. She shopped around her bullshit story to democrats on the hill and Jon Tester was the one who decided to go public with it. But it turns out that she has a history of fake whistleblowing to destroy men with fabricated allegations

so not only do we have one deranged liberal leaker doing a hoax for political purposes, but a democratic senator was complicit.