*tickets u for 134$ for 5 over*

*tickets u for 134$ for 5 over*
>heh, drive safely citizen

Attached: 19574158968_2ea6c10d2d_b.jpg (1024x768, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dmv.org/md-maryland/automotive-law/dui.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*Enters your yard illegally*
*Shoots your dog*
>Heh should have tied him up :^)

Attached: atf-backs.widea_.jpg (636x423, 69K)

134 dollars? Try 375 plus another 100 for traffic school to erase the points on your license. Now.

Attached: image.jpg (663x1024, 725K)

>*plus tip*

You wouldn’t even believe me if I told you the hoops I have to jump through to drive again after a first offense dui. First crime I ever committed. 10 days mandatory jail time also. It’s ridiculous. Driving is a privledge not a right.

Attached: DE483758-8811-4C72-BE6E-2309BA8CE9DA.jpg (308x411, 24K)

Don’t break the law, niggers.

That ticket is also going to cost your insurance to go up, so it's more like a $300 ticket.

i got a lot of tickets for driving with no insurance. and now im on SR22 now i have to pay 300$ a month for insurance on a shitty car

Have no moving violations. Wisconsin state patrol are a totally parasitic government entity.

Two time DUI's here...

First was in MD - no big deal, no jail time, minor fine, driving priv reinstated in a year. Since first offense - it got expunged from my record.

Second - In Oregon - Fine, 3 days in Jail, probation for 3 years (bench probation)...

Needless to say - I don't drink anymore now, I've came clean with my drinking problem so in hindsight I'm glad these happened to me and even yes I know I'm a terrible person for doing these.

>get traffic ticket for "not stopping at a stop sign and not signaling"
>you have to stop and roll up to see around the corner
>I stopped
>cop comes to traffic court
>lies and said I went through the stop sign at "a high rate of speed'
>have the weather report
>it was snowing
>ask cop and judge if I did that would I not have a death wish
>ask why I wasn't cited for "moving at a high rate of speed"
>doesn't matter still get ticket(s) for $300 and +180 in service fees
>4 points

why do people respect cops again?

Daily reminder our overlord don't like the liberty cars offer, and will do everything to make it illegal in the long run, beside for the ruling class of course.
Enjoy your public transportation goyim.

Attached: 3c24567638dd1c73bac7406fda74109090e62c38314cad0ec58d6a92d99278ef.jpg (2715x1527, 689K)

>go buy my weed in the nigger hood
>park my car, leave it to buy my shit
>cop car is camping ambushed behind a building
>go back in my car
>the second i put my keys in the contact
>*WUIWUIWUIWUIWUIWUIWUI*
>*blue lights everywhere*
>cops come at my door, ask me to leave the vehicle
>check my papers
>ask me to give them the weed
>"I dindu nuffin officer, i came to see a friend"
>they force me to be naked
>find the weed in my underpants
>jailed 48 hours
>take all kinds of fingers prints, palm print
>treat me like if i was a murderer while i've never been charged for anything during my whole life and was wearing a suit
>take photos of my tattos and put it in the anti-gang register
>leave me alone on the street, without my car and without my phone
>they keep my license
>my home is 40km away, i'm pennyless
>"thank you very much officer"
>"btw officer, if you knew i just bought weed, why don't you arrest the dealer instead of the customer, you clearly know this drug spot right?"
>"it's easier to fill our quotas this way"
>"ha ok...."
>1 week later
>"user you have to come to the police office, you will be put in court the X of september"
>take my terstimony, show me the weed, weight it in front of me
>5 gram missing, i say nothing
>make me sign a paper saying i saw the cops destroying the drug in front of me, i sign
>the cop smile and put the weed in her pocket
>3 months later, go in court
>it's filed with niggers rapists, arabs dealers, all loud and multi repeat offenses, they clearly don't give a fuck because they know muh affirmative action and red judges will protect their nigger ass
>i'm the only white on the bench
>it's finally my turn after hours of waiting on the bench
>"it's not cool user, weed is bad for you m'kay, you have to pay a 600$ fines, and many more to get it back in 6 months after multiples peepee tests, doctors visits, all at your expense"
>rapists of minors are literally fined less than me the same day

Fuck this joke of a country seriously

Attached: 050bffcbe610b0efc8bf14787c53b0672f7c8975.jpg (720x405, 61K)

>*tickets u for 134$ for 5 over*
What is passive and active ECM for $500 Alex?

If you want to avoid speeding tickets at least, you have to make sure they don't lock the speed reading on your car.

For LIDAR (Laser), you're going to need to cover up the reflective surfaces of your car with something like Laser Veil. You can purchase jammers, but they'll cost you a shit ton of money and only make sense in states that can easily total $1200 per ticket, court fees, and classes.

For RADAR, the only reliable method is a radar detector, which you have to use to catch residual signals when the cop nails other drivers. This is where positioning and countertactics come into play. You don't want to be in their sight line if it can be helped. RADAR jammers are illegal because a cheeky bastard with a Corvette made one that worked and law enforcement didn't like that.

As for vehicle, ideally a car with pulling power helps, usually with torque rather than wringing it out with high revs since wringing it out ends up looking like you're driving fast. It shouldn't be in a bright color, and ideally shouldn't have metallic or pearl paint.

I speed far more than I'd like to admit. I also get away with it.

Have you tried doing the posted speed limit?

>go buy weed
>get caught buying weed
>"Fuck this joke of a country seriously"

When are you leaving then?

Why should i leave? I can trace back my family tree living in France older than your country first colonies.
It's the traitorous red judges and the niggers who should leave, not me.
Wtf is wrong with you ?

While I don't have a problem with weed although not justifying it, he has a point that the penalty is a bit much.

I know an American who was one of the first convicted of vehicular homicide although he was t-boned and only 17 he had alcohol in his system so he was deemed at fault for being smashed by a woman running a red light. Got 10 years. Met him in Bonaire and visit every winter. Made him into a 1000% Jew hater as well.

check out fucking james bond over here. psh, what a fag.

What pissing me the most is the obvious scam, only arresting the customers to get shekels and let the dealers free of charge. I bet the cops sold back to the dealer from where i was buying the weed they took from me.

Also what piss me probably the most after the average citizen obvious scam is the fact they can literally destroy your life over such a little offense. You lose your license = you lose your job = you lose your money = you lose your wife = you lose your house and your children...
It's ridiculous. I'm really surprised we don't have more random due with their life destroyed who kamikaze themselves onto commissariats. And long term it's so stupid, they gain 600€ instantly to potentially lose years or tax income.

Still better than the UK whose government law was written entirely by George Orwell.

Attached: laser-mobile-speed-camera.jpg (400x320, 27K)

the judicial system is full of juden, it's not a surprise they spend their life trying to destroy the white man's life.

The biggest joke is motorcycles
>Can ride a 200HP rocket at 16 with no safety gear except your underwear legally in AZ
>ticket for no seat belt in a 50HP beater

When I pull over cars 99% of the time it’s because:

-I think you’re drunk and a danger to others.

-You were driving recklessly and you were retarded enough to stop. (My dept’s policy is to only engage in pursuits to stop violent felonies)

-I utilized my training and experience and profiled your vehicle as probably containing either dope or guns, or both.

Rarely write tickets. If I don’t get PC for a good arrest I just let them go.

Dip shit. That's what you get for dwi. You get no sympathy from me. My cousin was kilt by drunk driver. You all should be executed for that shit.

>I bet the cops sold back to the dealer from where i was buying the weed they took from me.

Probably not. These days that's way tougher to get away with. Besides, many cops are trying to make detective. Not many officers get into the business to write tickets their whole lives.

>muh sad story
fuck off retard

Then why did they asked me to sign a paper declaring they destroyed the drug in front of me while they obviously didn't?
They smoked it later?

To be fair, I was doing 19 over limit and racing. It was a new experience being pulled over.

boo-hoo, faggot. People die. Get over it.

>profiled your vehicle as probably containing either dope or guns

Pretext stops are illegal.

sup FIB

In Wisco a DUI is almost a right of passage. Least it seems that way.

Both of you worthless pieces of shit should've been executed. Fucking degenerates.

>niggers
An LGBT Hate Crimes & Diversity Relations Unit has been dispatched to your location

Attached: LGBT_hate_crimes_diversity_relations_cruiser.png (2036x1508, 1.96M)

good man.. learning from our mistakes is part of life. unfortunately some don't.

Attached: 1215730054587.jpg (3000x2401, 535K)

No shit. But if you’re running guns and dope in your vehicle you’re probably not doing a very good job of obeying routine traffic laws.

But did you find Jesus?

Attached: 1506207820867.jpg (469x600, 245K)

You're not terrible, most people have driven drunk. alcohol makes people careless, you're just lucky you didn't learn the lesson by killing someone. I look back at my youth and can't believe how retarded i was about driving drunk.

Hey faggots if you don't like the penalty then don't break the law, pretty simple right? Only niggers have trouble with this concept.
Get off the drugs, stop drinking and driving and stop speeding. All have the potential to kill because you're niggers.
Oh and no one believes your sob stories about muh poleese are corrupt. They aren't, don't be a nigger and you won't interact with them.

Attached: 1524877276568.jpg (500x500, 18K)

your embarrassing our country. Orwell was against having a police state.

>doing 85 in a 35 area
>cop pulls me over
>"What seems to be the problem, officer?"
>"Your tail light's out."
>"As a matter of fact, I was just about to take care of that."
>"Well, I guess it wouldn't be fair to ticket you. Drive safely."
>"Have a good day, officer."

fucking cops

Oh, you're in France. I got nothing. They probably sold it. I should have checked your Colgate flag first.

>Cops aren't corrupt
>Can literally be a inch close from losing your lisence if a cop searches for excuses to fine you and sees "obscured plates"

Yes, but he did write the concept I'm referring to, correct?

That's why I drive a Prius, I never go above the speed limit.

>ticketed for 5 over the limit
shitthatneverhappens.jpg
I'm posting this from the catalog, but I'm jumping in. If this doesn't end up being
>1 post by this ID
bullshit, I'll be stunned. Still going to season my options, though.

but they keep making more laws and making the existing ones more ridiculous.

though don't blame the cops. blame the dick head polititians who make these laws and vote them out which is possible since its local governments who make these laws.

Don't have obscured plates you dumb abo.
>Wahhh I get fines for breaking the road rules.

>*drink a single beer*
>*do few miles to go home*
>*do this for decades in full legality*
>*suddently it's ruled illegal because muh sob stories*

>"FUCK OFF MOTHERFUCKER YOU KILLED MY WHOLE FAMILY AND GASED MY CAT GET YOUR LIFE ON TRACK DODFGOFDNGNSVN REEEEE YOU DESERVE THE ROOOOOPE"

fuck off

Attached: 1524167450312.png (256x256, 28K)

Fret not, Q will soon set you and us free from the grips of local grips of power im sure

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Exactly. You wield the true power to change things through voting.
End of the day though it's not hard to follow the road rules and it's extremely strict here.

>1 post by this ID
That's what I thought.
Whatever you do, Jow Forums, do not bump this thread. Season your options if you must reply, and remember, posting a picture renders that special spice useless.

>get pulled over with my brother
>They find weed and a loaded shotgun in the trunk
>Go to jail
>They treat my brother like a punk (he kind of is) but I was young so they were easy on me
>Friend comes to pick us up
>Smells like weed
>Cop wants to search his car
>Hands loaded shotgun to my brother
>Friend's car is full of so much fucking garbage the cop says fuck it and let's us all go

Awww poor sweetie can't break the law

>Prius
>Speed limit

Fuck your life must be boring.

California faggot nigger here. I've driven 80mph my entire life and not gotten busted. You have to go the limit of the land. Some places it's as posted. Some places it's 15mph over. Just don't drive like an asshat and you'll be fine.

Honestly it's more about what cops are looking for. California has a ton of cars and roads. Same with Texas. They're looking for true dangers to the road, reckless driving, drunk driving, etc. They're not looking for Joe Shmo going safely with the pace of traffic even if that pace is higher than the posted limit.

cops gotta eat too, eh

>What, I can only see 3 quarters of your plate? Here's 300 and two demerit points

Can't wait for the aussie law anti-shitposting to be voted. I bet you don't even drive faggot.

Please explain this, Francois.

Are you saying that in France you can't have a blood to alcohol % of more than 0.0 while driving? So 0.1 you're intoxicated?

American cops are corrupt depending where you are. I grew up in new orleans and a lot of the cops are gang affiliated.

1. Never move your hands from the top of the steering wheel as the officer approaches or until he asks you for id etc
2. Be respectful.
3. Get warning.

>I'm only breaking a quarter of the law

When did you grow up? In the 1990's gangs were a real thing and cops were in bed with them. Not so much anymore.

>for 5 over*
Wouldn't hold up in court due to the likely inaccuracy of both your speedometer and the calibration of the radar gun. Fight it in court if you get a ticket for anything below 12mph over the limit and you'll probably win.

I ride a motorbike and drive. Plenty of fines but that's from when I broke the law.

God, you could lick a bosses ass clean in a second couldn't you? I bet they love you.

>People should get bullshit fines and lose their ability to get to work because some copper didn't get his blowie from his partner

Cops gotta meet a quota. They'll eat regardless. Traffic duty is given to see what they can do. If you can't find a guy breaking the law on the road, how are you going to solve a murder? Traffic cops are a vetting process, that's why you generally see young ones writing tickets.

Same rules in Maryland, You blow a .02 and the cop doesn't like you? DUI

Damn kangaroo, you're talking like you had rights in the first place!

>Motorcycle Rider
Oh this makes a lot of sense. No wonder you're up your own arse.

i believe it's 0.2/l but not 100% sure. I know that if you drink anything more than a glass of wine you are not in the legality anymore. They went progressivly from 1.0, to 0.8 to 0.7 etc Fun fact my granpa have still photos of road signs from the 50's issued by the state advising to drink while driving to be more sharp and fight sleepyness.

>not so much anymore

okay princess

Judges give you a work license, I know because I had one when I lost mine for speeding.
Also there is public transport etc.
Go cry me a river somewhere else you degenerate.

Cop pulled me over once for running a stop sign infront of my house. I didn't run it and was convinced he pulled me over because I was white and had a nice car in a black neighborhood. He demanded to search my car also.
I decided I wanted a hearing & went to court and they arrested me because I refused to pay the fine and told the judge I didn't run the stop sign. Was in jail for 2 weeks and lost my license for 6 years.
That one incident fucked my whole life up.

Later I found out the judge who sentenced me was also involved in a huge racket where he was sending first time offenders to jail over dumb shit because the private jails were making money on prisoners or some dumb shit like that.

good for you, better to fight than run.
when do you revolt?

99% of people who say they get pulled over for doing less than 10 or especially less than 5 over the speed limit are fucking liars.

Wow I haven't heard that before please tell me about my country more.

Attached: 1525059330194.png (523x346, 66K)

Quit bumping this FUCKING BULLSHIT THREAD.
>1 POST BY THIS ID
Stop being retarded. Remember what to put in your options if you absolutely cannot help yourself and must respond. It costs nothing.

Government sucks

Attached: thumbsdown.gif (390x294, 926K)

Boo hoo....people go to jail for breaking the law....deal with that faggot

>he can't ride
Kek

Come to BC. 1 speeding ticket under 20km over and a REALLY minor fender bender in the 3 years I had my N (begginers license) and I still pay 310 a month for a shit heap even after I got my full license.

yes he wrote a book about a police state distopya with near omnipotent surveillance to warn of the dangers of straying down such a path. If Orwell had written the UKs' laws than probably would be more free than us. I understand you were trying to say it's as if there laws were written as one of orwell's books on that topic. Im just saying your use of language is atrocious and embarrassing.

>.02% DUI

Nigger where are you getting your info?

dmv.org/md-maryland/automotive-law/dui.php

Those devices they have record a history of their use. If the cop can't pony up the evidence then you're free to go. Always remember an officer is an agent of the state who is gathering evidence for the district attorney. Without evidence the DA has nothing and therefore you're a free man.

>motorbike
ho ok i see. It explain your faggot-tier rambling and pseudo rage, you must compensate am i right my dude? ;)

Attached: 1523506029570.png (624x618, 716K)

Yeah. That's dependant on the judges ruling.

>I can't keep myself from eating out coppers buttholes
t. Melbourfag

yeah maybe its other states but here in nc literally everyone does at least 5 over

what jurisdiction?

At least your honest about it. Used to get pulled over all the time because my car looked like a nigger mobile. Most cops were cool about it once they saw that I was a nerdy white kid but a few assholes actually gave me warnings for obviously made up shit. It's almost like they were pissed at me because I wasn't a nigger. I noticed it tended to be the younger cops with bad attitudes.

Quit bumping this FUCKING BULLSHIT THREAD.
>1 POST BY THIS ID
Stop being retarded. Remember what to put in your options if you absolutely cannot help yourself and must respond. It costs nothing. Good lord.

>Wanting to ride a dildo on wheels
Not a faggot like you.

Legally in the US intoxicated doesn't mean drunk. The cop can haul you in for being intoxicated with or without alcohol in your system. The hard law in most States is .08, but if they decide you're impaired it doesn't matter. I think this is in part to pain killers, weed, and other drugs that can't be field tested easily.

Exactly as I said, not so much anymore and not in the way it used to be simply because gangs just aren't as prevalent. When's the last time you heard of a street sweep happening?

Lies

I live in CA and saw a guy get pulled over for passing a cop on the highway doing exactly the speed limit

He's saying he would pull someone over for speeding or whatever if it looked like they also had other worse shit going on

>breaks the law
>gets upset about the punishment for breaking the law
OP is no better than a damn border hopping spic

Hehe yes my cock is very small, like a toothpick my friend, maybe I clean your teeth with it sometime.
I live in brisbane. There is nothing worse than listening to cunts crying about being caught for breaking the law.

My language is the same as yours and I use it quite well. If you're referring to how I describe my point, that's an arrangement of words in the language we use. However, you got my point, anyone who read my post got my point and now you're embarrassing yourself by being a flat out cunt.