Ideal Anglo Union?

An Anglo Union would be an ideal way of combating rising Chinese influence

There are 1.5 billion chinese vs less than 500 million Anglos. Australia and NZ are under threat from China if they stand alone, this union would be the future towards securing American hegemony and the protection of Aus and Kiwi liberty against China (and demographic replacement by them).

American influence would also help unfuck the fucked UK, and forming a union with Canada makes for comfy North American borders desu.

Attached: fixed_AngloUnion.png (1008x1436, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_z9W_N5Drg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Off Cunt

Embrace your new Chinese overlords.

Attached: received_10154652770473302.jpg (253x293, 8K)

Have fun kowtowing to Beijing in the future

You only got 4 million people, and a lot of them are Chinese or Indian and so on

daily reminder if we stand by and do nothing the comfiest land on earth, that being england, new zealand, australia, and canada will be lost. The perfect land, the water, the oil. All gone.

The unforgivable mistake of England, was to teach English to the unworthy.
We should teach Chinese to the unworthy. That way, when they look for a country to immigrate to, they will only have China.

Ironically most Rhodesians weren't even Anglos

We are not anglo you fucking nigger

>(((Anglo)))
No thanks

Fuck off nigger, the US fucked us so unbelievably hard

Yes we are you French faggot

americans arent fucking anglo you stupid le 56 percent retard fuck off

CANZUK is the ONLY anglo union, NO other country is anglo

How the fuck would we "unfuck" any other anglo country? We're less white than they are.

I'm Canadian. British illegals should go back to their nigger-tier cuntry.

Your probably a race mixed native bush nigger form Ontario ?

>combating rising Chinese influence
Why the fuck would we want to do that? Left to our own devices we would end up killing ourselves with immigration. Even if US politics turned on a dime right now we would still bottom out at 40% white. Nothing short of mass deportation or making the holocaust real can save us from what this nation has done to itself. I say let the Chinks and the Russians have a turn at running shit. They can't fuck it up any worse.

Nah, Texas and Chile are the only good places

This

Dumbfucks don’t even realize how important control of fresh water supplies are

Look to Nicaragua

kek

fuck canada

If the UK uncucks itself and Canada stops being so fucking gay, sure.

US isn't Anglo, Canada is already minority white, Rhodesia is gone, UK is an Orwellion police state filled with Pakis

>Anglo union
There's nothing Anglo about you, mutt. You're more Jamal than you'll ever be George, stay away from my blood-line.

Attached: 1509587663212.png (476x401, 138K)

America is not Anglo, at best it's a plurality ethnicity (30-40%) being at least 50% genetic ancestry from the British Isles/Ireland

It would be better to help UK to annex Ireland, USA to annex Canada, Australia to annex New Zealand, and then enter into a permanent military/economic alliance.

k

Attached: Untitled.png (527x538, 279K)

>Implying Aussies would be a better member cause they have a higher percent of whites
>Cant even kill some birds

Attached: 1523585328444.png (318x331, 11K)

>Subtle

Wow I thought Canadians were more polite than this...

Fuck off Li Zang

Attached: anglo-civilization.png (2753x1400, 131K)

Not when Quebec is involved. I noticed when you talked about anything Quebec it becomes a hot button topic.

>American influence would also help unfuck the fucked UK
Nope, those baby killers are on their own.

I haven't watched Infinity War but I bet it was good.

I meant, look at all the threads using infinity gauntlet or Thanos as starting picture. It must have been a really good movie to be popular on Jow Forums

Honestly I'd do just about anything to save this country from non whites and Chinese, but an Anglo union isn't going to work out until we all uncuck ourselves, the UK and Canada especially.

Attached: 1524527072685.png (845x960, 565K)

Yeah sure, the angloamerican world that brought us degeneracy, homosexuality, greed, treason and money created out of nothing will play the savior to its own fallacies.
Since when is the problem part of the troubleshooting?

>Canada
>Mikey

No, that's Straya

Genocide Canadians and give the True North to the few remaining white Americans. Napalm everything south of the 49th parallel afterwards. Then the new North America can unify with Australia and New Zealand to wipe the earth of the English. Relocate the beleaguered South African whites there.

Now we have a real Anglophone Empire.

Canada is just going to drag the other countries into the dirt with their faggotry.

>1776 get

Attached: Bill the Butcher 1.jpg (464x309, 33K)

Aussie + nz
Maybe the red states of murica.

That's it.
We don't want big brother and his Mohammed hordes, and nor do we want the rainbow coalition of non gender binary Canada to gay up the place.

Aus, nz and good states of America are the last good bastion of anglokind.

Oh and south Africa too once the darkies are purged - the boer can join our team too.

Based 1776 poster
Cheked

Attached: Washington4.jpg (640x480, 88K)

The UK needs to get rid of their non Anglo burgundy passport. Go back to having a respectable Anglospere navy blue passport. NZ BLACKED passport needs to change too.

Attached: UK_New_Blue_Passport.jpg (290x410, 69K)

>1776
shieet

Attached: tyranny.jpg (720x720, 41K)

Czeched

Idk who the green flag is :C

Thats my dream union though :D

WTF is happening ITT?

Attached: 1491289755479.jpg (1200x595, 133K)

This is wrong though leafs can't change reality

Attached: ballglove.png (1318x1470, 2.25M)

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=y_z9W_N5Drg

Attached: marsbase.png (1318x1470, 2.26M)

>niggers aren't white

whoa