Why are conservatives such snowflakes? Colbert was still the best host of the Correspondents Dinner

Why are conservatives such snowflakes? Colbert was still the best host of the Correspondents Dinner.

Attached: colbert.jpg (640x489, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42Jo2yRJt1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=INxuaI5Wosw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-capitalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Snowflake

Attached: 6E596FAA-FB7D-47FD-B244-96AB0A3EF6D0.jpg (227x222, 21K)

I disagree. The gold standard is still Craig Ferguson in 2008.

He had a few zings at both sides, but for the most part he was funny as fuck without being offensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=42Jo2yRJt1Y

>Colbert was still the best
faggot outed

Liberals are the funniest comedians and often command the public pillory.
Conservatives see jokes from them as truly powerful insults.

I didn’t watch that Michelle wolf person. If she was crude, I’m sick of crudeness everywhere, but whatever... conservatives are acting like snowflakes about it.

Who cares if she’s ugly. Comedians are supposed to look weird and ugly. They’re clowns.

Pic related.

Attached: 227017F8-788C-432F-B8FC-BC6CB4C0E83F.jpg (742x691, 93K)

The year after Colbert caused so much controversy, they decided to go ultra safe, so they went with Rich Little.

In his day he was funny as fuck, but the audience didn't know have of the people he was imitating.

youtube.com/watch?v=INxuaI5Wosw

are you 50 or something

you mean cuckservatives
I honestly couldn't care less

Attached: DQQyqgbWAAEQykB.jpg (564x798, 53K)

And something

Why do faggots like you just turn the word around when you're the sniveling, safe space needing pieces of shit. Do you really not comprehend what a fucking retard you sound like?

A roast is supposed to be good-natured. Wolf was being nasty towards someone she hates. It ruins the whole thing. Roasts used to be good because they were done between good-natured people who were just trying to have a laugh and didn't mean anything by it.

I'm an anarcho-capitalist, not a liberal, retard. There aren't any safe spaces for us anywhere. Our ideas are always being challenged.

Jokes and Insults are not the same thing.

Pretty simple concept to grasp actually.

Attached: Kathy Griffin is a Stupid Cunt Leprechaun .jpg (1000x562, 129K)

Anarcho-capitalism:
> do away with the state
> no laws
> self-regulated
> privately funded courts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-capitalism

And why, exactly, would anyone give you safe quarter?

Attached: Kathy_Griffin_is_a_stupid_Cunt_The_Riddler_Batman.jpg (1600x900, 171K)

Attached: Kathy_Griffin_is_a_stupid_Cunt_Super_Mario_Bros.jpg (1600x900, 147K)

fug u and fug your ice cream

Michelle Kike Wolf could've been funny if she actually had good delivery. She wasn't funny and just came off as a bully. Maybe that's why people see Trump as a bully, they just don't see his humor.

Attached: trump.jpg (460x259, 20K)

i think classy humor is underrated
and i miss craig

Smarmy jew comedy isn't funny