IT'S HAPPENING!!! THE HOUSING BUBBLE IS SAVED!!!

NEXT UP: 0% DOWN!!!!!

Attached: 1497858635013.png (1104x882, 324K)

Are you fucking kidding me.

The cruel thing is that this sort of program lets retards and predators bid up the price of housing so responsible people get locked out.

can anyone explain me why this is bad?
what are the possible consecuences?

Well fug, its almost like The burgers didnt learn shit from the sub prime mortages that brought on the gfc.

Oh no this is bad idea.

or, responsible people who already own homes can benefit by selling during new higher prices... :D

Just means the crash is going to be even bigger

>Debt junkies ensnaring last saps before asset price crash and recession

xd

increases asset house prices
Increases debt
increases risk to economy
leeches peoples disposable income

Giving people loans who cant afford them, artificially increasing housing prices. Land is already over valued in much of the US. Investors will buy up to turn the profit as it booms. If it gets really bad you have a gfc.

Correct -- it is a wealth transfer program from the have-nots to the haves.

Whatever that gets you.

This is a good thing!

also increasing risk of default xd

Theyre doing it AGAIN

(((they're)))*

ok, assuming you are right
how long till this blows up?

How the fuck is this even reasonable thinking. Less than a decade ago...

Excellent. I dont have a house, so when it all crashes I can get one for cheap.

these loans could artificially drive demand, raise house prices, these loans are going to likely irresponsible people who will eventually default, demand sinks, housing pricing sink back to normal, more people default on their mortgage because the remaining loan is now more expensive than the houses value

Save your money
Buy when blood in the streets

Implied with giving loans to people who cant afford them. We were only there 10 years ago though do we really need a revisit? How long can this boom go on before the bubble pops?

Oh no

Americans have a gold fish memory.
Why do you think they keep falling for the whole "X" country has weapons of mass destruction meme?

No income restriction does NOT mean no income you dumb fucking brainless brainlets

>The burgers
>the burgers run the banks

Time to save money goys

>was planning on buying a house in a year

fug. Should I start looking now?

Attached: fug.jpg (401x318, 15K)

Your guess mate. Im asking the same question.

I'm a real estate agent and this is great, can't wait to make bank

Probably a decade at least, but the worst of it can be averted by bringing back Glass-Steagall. That would prevent the banks from risking collapse again by telling them they can only invest mortgage funds in very limited ways, so the securities bullshit wouldn't happen at least.

I would bet ~5-10 years

NAME ONE FUCKING THING AMERICA DID BAD.

psst, it's the bagels that own everything

>We were only there 10 years ago though do we really need a revisit? How long can this boom go on before the bubble pops?
Last time legislation was put in place to 'increase home ownership' was ~1999 so happening confirmed for 9 years from now

iraq retard

dafaq is this satire?
or are you a boomer?

>10 yrs

THEN WHO THE FUCK CARES

Shit I need to buy a house immediately. It'll be worth three times the price soon.

I think the point is to eventually make housing unaffordable in safe, rural, white areas where prices aren't already fucked.

state funded public transportation and apartments for everyone. become dependent. join Us

Oh great, here we go again on the never ending financial roller coaster...

it means two-three years from now will be a great time to sell your house if you own one

the way to crash the housing bubble is to get the poojeets/white collar workers on heroin.

a heroin epidemic in SV/Wall st will drop prices to 90s level

> college loans 2.0
Here we go

twas a big part of the economic crash in 08

This is a stupid plan mate. If you want to buy a house save up the cash and get a proper loan and buy something you can afford. Aim for a 25% deposit. Should be easy to save this within 2 years. The house should be valued at no mare than 3 times your annual wage. With that you should be able to buy a house.
If you wait for the crash youll never get in.

I bought a house in 2013 for 180k.
It's now worth 240k as of last appraisal when i thought about selling it - around a year ago.

I owe 160 on it.

Do I sell it or sit on it? FUCKKKK help me make financial decision Jow Forums

It just doesn't wants to pop.

Attached: American Bear rides again.gif (160x120, 1M)

Nice. I'm making six figures and can effectively afford a huge house but all the banks would tell me I needed 10% down plus like another two to three months of mortgage plus closing fees.
Hopefully I can get in on this.

what about the other bubbles?
you know, the doomsday youtuber channels that are predicting an economic collapse any day

are they exagerating?
because aparently unemployment its growing
nevermind the retail stores closures
etc etc
or the current homeless crisis

is that still going to happen? if so, are they already preparing the NEXT crisis?

Attached: wojak (16).png (1433x1178, 1.34M)

HODL

Time to buy a house, finally I can make pol proud

Hold for 5 years, then sell it and buy a smaller house

can somebody tldr this problem? what im getting at is people are going to end up biting more than they can chew and eventually become homeless but on a massive scale? or is this gonna cause another housing market crash?

Sounds about right 87 market crash 07 market crash 2027 market crash inbound.

just buy the dip

nothing short of the virus will pop it

We learned... but the banks made all their money, got to keep that money, got bailed out for money they lost, AND got to keep the houses they repossessed an re-sell them... you know instead of Obama bailing out the people, he bailed out the banks that caused the problem in the first place. Though not surprising as the Obamas were two of the people pushing the hardest to force banks to lower their restrictions on subprime lending leading to the subprime housing crisis.

So, now the banks have no incentive to not do it again... they know they'll just get bailed out, and even if they don't they can repossess the house and the loans are structured to be profitable for them as long as the owner stays in it for 3 months. It's a no lose situation for them .

Time to cash out.

Attached: 1498611100531.jpg (999x999, 358K)

Well that's one way

puto, you control our economy. just get the cartels to flood Silicon Valley/Wall St with heroin/cheap meth. they target the white collars

well, it's settled

wrong attitude mate, if your old enough to be on this site your old enough to have this epically fuck over the rest of your life.

I guess they don't need to raise your minimum wage to prevent it to pop.

>beautiful desperate hos for cheap too

Woo im buying a house

what's the name of this op? Operation Take Your Medicine?

That is a healthy suspicion.

is the kind of responses I wanted, en masse. Then I can sell my Jow Forums account for big bux. I guess there is always other threads.

My wife and I are building a house right now and it will be finished in December.

$500,000. 3600sqft.

How will this impact us?

Attached: 534D00C3-13AC-45A0-BAE2-CCDC16E818C7.gif (290x290, 216K)

KEK. People never learn.

Meanwhile, I'm looking at maybe getting out of renting and buying a place, and hate the idea that I'll probably have to get a ~$50k mortgage to cover what little I can't with the down payment.

thanks Jow Forums

Here's some free and legit advice:

1. First of all, remember that nothing ever repeats exactly. Conventional wisdom, not savvy investors, are thinking "oh great save up and buy on the collapse in 9 years." If you thought of it and twenty people also did on the same comment thread you should realize your idea is not original.

2. What this is is really about: Baby boomers. The largest generation of homeowners in the country is dying off. The key thing about boomers is not only do most of them own their own house, but a HUGE percentage of them own at least one other property. There was a lot of hype in the 70's and 80's about real estate as an investment and they all stored this knowledge away. For retirement, many bought a rental property or two and plan to live off the income from it. This is the classic boomer retirement plan. So they own far more real estate than most people realize, as a group

3. Millenials are a big enough generation to eat up the slack but they're not buying because they're broke/stupid/smart/etc. This represents a possible catastrophe in housing prices.

4. Giant firms like GS bought up huge huge bundles of housing post-2008 crash and these are their replacement investments. They will lose their shirts if prices drop due to increased supply and low demand.

5. What they are doing is priming the market for low-entry buyers, most of whom are those immigrants who don't know better and have third-world ethics. Millenials still won't be buying in big enough numbers. Liar loans with low down payments are targeted toward minorities.

6. The intent is to create a market, albeit temporary, or the offload of boomer real estate that is ongoing and ramping up. Boomers sell their property and/or die and their kids sell it. The market is flooded and they need people to buy at the inflated prices - retarded mexicans and nigs and don't care about anything other than how much they have to pay each month. The "price of entry" is all that matters.

SHIT

Attached: 1521522131053.png (653x566, 23K)

More people taking loans they can't truly afford is 'good for an economy in the short term. But eventually we all get fucked over. What they need to do is make houses fucking cheaper to begin with and they'd be more affordable.

But all the government red tape and bullshit costs that go into new homes is ridiculously expensive. People have been making houses for thousands of years but only in the last decade are there places you're expected to owe 5x or whatever your annual wage to live in. Absolutely retarded.

They're trying to prop up a market thats already highly overvalued so Kike bankers can shift toxic loans onto the taxpayer again by roping more normies into a mortgage they cannot afford and using them as human shields when the market crashes.

Attached: 1412044710903.jpg (1162x850, 384K)

Fear mongering mainly from those that have a limitied understanding of the market. Dont get me wrong there are legit bubbles out there but you can't operate under the assumption they will burst tomorrow. That does not mean be reckless though.

Brb buying a house

>They will lose their shirts if prices drop due to increased supply and low demand.
so your thoughts are that this is to make up the slowing rates of new buyers? i suppose i can see that. i have no stats, but id bet my toned ass that home ownership aint on the rise

7. This rapid increase in low-tier buyers will be fueled by a huge sell-off by investment firms of their property holdings. This is their cash-out strategy

8. The low rate/liar loan buyers will last just long enough to buy up that supply and boost prices enough to entice a boomer sell-off. They've all been waiting since 2008 to cash out.

9. To make money off of this you simply need to watch the volume of transactions (how many properties are being sold). Compare to historical averages, especially years like 2004/2005. Once the numbers are higher than that know that the market is about to be flooded and demand will be tapping out.

ride the bubble, watch everything foreclose around me in 3 years

Attached: steevo.jpg (113x125, 2K)

Can you actually afford to upsize?
Id sit.

This

You'll have a house to live in for the next 20 years or so.

Nice... I can sell my house at an inflated price to some Milliennial cuckold, that has dreams of working for a start up from home, and not having to commute.

Get ready, fly over country the next bay area boom.

>many bought a rental property or two and plan to live off the income from it. This is the classic boomer retirement plan.
Aww too bad their shitty plan isn't going to work.

How hard are they rubbing their hands right now????

This will work out great! Loans for broke niggas!

and thus also accelerating a crash
checked
SHIT

I'm about to buy a home. Lets hope I don't get kiked.

Attached: HatchetMan.jpg (355x400, 61K)

Holy shit, starter house is ~$700,000 in my area, I can afford 3% down pretty easily. Don’t even need to touch my 401k

Trump will be blamed for this

oh, we're all gonna get kiked. it's the degree of the HEBENING that is up in the air

what do you mean by human shields?

asking the gov to bail them out again? Those people lost their homes last time, so what is the incentive?

isnt this just a short marketing campaign to make money? Or a way to get the rich to buy up existing homes to use as inventory?

Where is this cuck francisco? I live in a suburb immediately outside of NYC and we're not even that bad (400k starter home not in a ghetto)

No goy, you will just work longer. As long as you are working the migrants and debt will keep increasing. You will work until death and not own anything, not even your wife and kids.

>starter house
>700k

That's the dumbest shit i've read on here in a while

one word: gooks

they are buying up everything this side of Austraria. Cali/NYC is get GOOK'd hard!

This is very informative. Thanks for the reply. I can't believe I learned.

I always thought the gfc was a small scale hiccup before a depression.