58% of the audience for Infinity War was over the age of 25

> 58% of the audience for Infinity War was over the age of 25
When did you first realize manchildren are the future of masculinity?

Attached: download (5).jpg (197x255, 10K)

So enjoying something nostalgic to us is wrong? Neck yourself faggot.

did thanos really say nigger?

Asking the important questions.

yes

>you have to be 12 to enjoy this
Kys autism lord

>>>tv

I still have a few episodes of Barney Miller I haven't seen; what's your point?

No. But a disproportionate # of the film's niggers turn to ash when he snaps. The whole battlefield in Wakanda disappears except a few. Black Panther dies. The only confirmed survivors are the bald warrior chick and the barking gorilla nigger and Don Cheadle.

Because believing in Jesus is any better than believing in a character like captain America, tho I do agree in a sense, people are in need of escapism and lack creativity

thanos did nothing wrong !!!!!!!!

>adults enjoying fiction
>get called names by people posting on Malaysian noodle forums

Thanos is Jow Forums incarnate. He destroys bugman modernity with a snap of his fingers.

That has nothing to do with manchildren. When the Infinity Gauntlet series and Infinity War series came out it was like 1990. It's just nostalgia. Live a little.

Thanos was /ourguy/ all along

you should at least shitpost like this about nu wars. thanos the utilitarian philosopher is /ourguy/. he's the only one with the balls to do what's politically incorrect but necessary.

Attached: 1524985645364.jpg (600x600, 110K)

>we want the incel audience

Attached: roll for incellah.jpg (639x313, 43K)

False. Pols first order of business would have been a snap that gave all the female characters dicks.

Since youre such a mans man alpha stud, what should grown men do to occupy their time?....

Fucking kek.

yes but the only people who went to see it were already basedboys. its not like anybody is forcing real men to watch this garbage

>hurr durr a blockbuster with child-excluding violence and adult themes was popular
please don't reproduce

capeshit is merely bread and circuses for the masses!

I pirated it. Does that make me more or less manly?

In this movie the bad guy wins and depopulates half the earth/universe. Art immitating life?

>stole from jews
OK with me

>watching camrips

Every film. Nostalgia.
A decade of cape shit. Running on nostalgia.
At some point you do have to grow up, you know.

>giving money to jewlywood
The leaf did the right thing.

Like 10 years ago.
I laughed pretty hard

>a disproportionate # of the film's niggers turn to ash when he snaps
/ourtitan/

I'm watching it later.

Who cares it's a movie faggot.

Attached: 1524988276226.jpg (489x578, 63K)

Attached: Saltiest place on Earth.jpg (960x942, 82K)

this will end as soon as the Western society will crash. They will grow up or die

*Tips*

If Captain Marvel has Yondu in it, I'll go see it out of nostalgia even though i didn't know who he or the guardians were until the first movie 4years ago. But the movie is all about childhood nostalgia because of the music and Starlords childhood memories of earth. So it was really heartbreaking when Yondu died and i want to relive the memories of Yondu being alive which ended last year in his second appearance.

I'm nostalgic for a character i knew for 3 years in my 30s. It's pretty brilliant on their part.

>watching superhero movies
yawn it's all the same thing even if the action is cool there's no point in superhero bullshit with the same fucking scenes over and over again I wish mavel and the other shit company that does superhero shit die
ruining the industry like they do should be outlawed

Its like they don't make shit for kids anymore jkust manchildren. When they remade duck tales and ninja turtles it was mostly 30 year olds in the comments either praising or bitching.

Thanos is literally /ourguy. He just eradicated all of Wakanda and ended way more than half of the niggers there.

Capeshit is so tiresome now. It's not even the manchild reeeing over every one that comes out, or the fact that the literal adults are hopping up and down with onions face over installment #45495 of Disney shit.

It's the fact that these movies are formulaic garbage. Maybe I'm just a kino loving crank and pretentious, but all these capeshit movies seem the same to me, and I don't understand the appeal after the first few. I want something better, but I shouldn't hold my breath for ((Hollywood)). Recently had five people I work with go to it together, and listening to them crowing about it made me want to turn myself inside out and die.

Attached: untitled.png (1064x2052, 2.7M)

The theater I saw it in was filled with college and high school kids you ponderous faggot.

My friend we'll just have to rewatch the classics, settle for anime bullshit or bath in the nostalgia and sadness that overcomes us.
It's better than to wait for holywood to make actual good fucking movies.

I try not to consume media products that much anyways, but I've lately been watching slightly more esoteric shit. Rewatched Stalker recently, damn fine movie.

>over the age of 25

So are most Rick and Morty fans and people who bought a nintendo switch. The manchild has reached epidemic proportions and people wonder why the west is falling.

Attached: 1516136824729.gif (800x371, 105K)

>So are most Rick and Morty
To be fair...

I don't watch capeshit.

Other than having more sequels than James Bond, what the fuck are you trying to accomplish?

Attached: dalton.jpg (308x400, 34K)

>, what the fuck are you trying to accomplish
user..

Faggot Jow Forums is not for you.

Begone gay thot.

when the 10/10 ultra hot goth or alt chicks started going out with beta bitches who play world of warcraft in diapers. seriously. im not going to claim im an alpha, just to get it out of the way. but my entire peer group is made out of them. i was raised by them. i ran with them, i competed with them, i hung out with them, i played with girls just like them. today i work with them and i build the world with them.

but above the 8s i fought for, above the 9s that lowered themselves to me, were 10s. women so hot, so popular, so entitled that they wouldn't touch me no matter how well defined my abs became, no matter what car i drove, how much money i made nor how well i fucked. women that would only play with heartiste bulldozers, bucholic imbecils who didnt even understand why they were alpha. that was 10 years ago. today, these women are settling down quite fucking literally with 30 year old beta bitches who play world of warcraft and dungeons and dragons, dudes who live with their parents but seem alpha because they train dogs for a living, dudes who are pudgy and insecure. im fucking confused and disgusted with women as i get older.

think on that bros. think on that.

Kaijukino>Capeshit

Attached: Godzilla_(2014)_-_Infobox.jpg (1758x1171, 487K)

yes, even in the latin dub he said "pinche negro" wich can be translated as nigger

Pacific Rim 2 literally has a Jew trying to destroy the world.

/spoiler alert

Attached: mission-accomplished-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

The captain marvel they are gonna use is his sidekick ms marvel, they made her the new captian marvel in 2012
Litterally the only thing (((they))) fuck up

>Futa
>Gay
Only if there's balls, gramps.

its only gay if the balls touch

back2leddit newfaggot

>doesn't even know what futa is
>doesn't even know about how Jow Forums has classically supported futa
>thinks that there's no difference between futa and trannies
You're the one that needs to fuck off back to the t_d, boomer nigger.

They'll be back. Ant-man/Hawk-eye (beta-males) and Captain Marvel (alpha woman) are going to save everybody and kill Thanos - the only true role model. Exhibited incredible determination, focus and belief in his own, individual cause.

>dicks arent gay

kys soifag

We need more Lotr tier movies. Movies that have noble Western ideals and aesthetics, and not just recycled capeshit every few years

IF

>58% of the audience for Infinity War was over the age of 25
since when do teenagers and kids work?
they cant afford $35 for tix, popcorn,soda.

Attached: 12a.png (474x554, 19K)

THE AGE OF THE NORMIE IS OVER

Attached: b77.jpg (788x656, 20K)

I think you're right regarding our fascination with super hero movies, but I actually give the basedboys a free pass on this one. This is the conclusion of a ten year story line that started with Iron Man. If you were a basedboy who was 23 when you saw Iron Man, you're 33 now. Lame, but shit, you have to see how it ends.

It is an important question. It''s a symptom of the infantilization of not just men, but an entire generation. Young people vote left, and now Americans don't consider themselves adults until they're 30. That's a real problem, ese.

How? Why? The guy can literally go anywhere he wants and do what he pleases. He has nothing to prove. What makes anyone think they can defeat him if they can even find him? The end seemed pretty settled to me since he didn't seem to leave any loose ends. And how many times is New York going to be rebuilt before all the jackasses who live there decide to finally move away?

I've been seeing that image but the retarded chin has only made me pass cursory disbelief at the retardation of the participants in such drama.

This.

He wanted to sacrifice half of all life to save all life in the universe. He watched his home planet slowly die due to overpopulation & the people not accepting his plan to stop it. He sacrificed possibly the only thing he loved (his adoptive daughter Gamorra) to gain the power to instantaneously wipe out half of life. Which eventually happens.

Even during the fight on Titan, Ironman asks "after you wipe them all out, what then?" And Thanos just says "I can rest". Not that he wants to control the universe and have everyone living under his heel, but to rest after saving the future of the universe.

They also didn't feel pain AND he had them selected at random. What exactly does he do wrong? I came out of the movie cheering for Thanos. He was 100% right.

a 23 year old in 2008 was already a manchild

>When did you first realize manchildren are the future of masculinity?
five minutes after first encountering to Jow Forumslution -- over a decade ago

Attached: facts.jpg (2457x1225, 301K)

>Movies that have noble Western ideals and aesthetics

hollywood jews would rather slit their wrists than create quality content

>They also didn't feel pain
Nu uh. Little spider boy cried and said it hurt. But maybe he's just a bitch.

Honestly all you kys if you've never read any of the comics or know anything about the stories.
Hollywood kikes slowly vomiting out everything I enjoy in this world, might shoot a place up

Thanos is a allegory for the Penis and Procreation. The Stones the Kundalini stages to achieving arousal.
>Purple
>Scrote chin
>Constant children references
>Finding the stones
>Single tear/Pre-Cum
>Deluge
>Children
>Killing half=Gender choice

Same symbology as the sacrifice scene.

Attached: FireShot Capture 032 - Washington Monument Rescue Scene I Spider-Ma_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch (872x446, 685K)

I'm glad he won. It injected some reality into the man children that in real life only the most adapted will survive.
> sees children crying at the end.
I laughed hard

We should do more of these

Yeah, no.

Thanos did nothing wrong.

Amerimutts defending one Jewish character over another. Comedies do write themselves!

our parents had star wars and loved that. people like what they like, fuck off

No he didn't.

His exact words were "Mr Stark, I don't feel so good. I don't know what's happening, I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go"

Not "ah it hurts owie". He wasn't in pain, just didn't want to die. You can see the adults literally turning to Ash and acting completely normal.

This to be honest, family.

thanos is the ultimate nigger vanquisher. Wakanda not 4eva.

why do people get so upset about people enjoying content that doesnt hurt anyone.