Why did Republicans do it? Why did they agree to switch platforms with Dems in the 1960s...

Why did Republicans do it? Why did they agree to switch platforms with Dems in the 1960s? Was there any real benefits to adopting a pro slavery platform 100 years after it was Constitutionally abolished?

Attached: tumblr_oxkqs4FVLG1tki7xko1_1280.jpg (750x866, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkzQyMFH16E
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Deal
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32129399.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: CE4A0B45-CA4B-4ADF-9F05-9C7E2E38BA59.jpg (590x421, 126K)

nah, they are just all stupid LOL. remember, only rural and suburban retards voted for trump. the proof is in the pudding

If you think switch platforms effects slavery in any way. You're literally implying that being for small government means you hate black people and want slaves.

Interdasting

Attached: rad2themax.jpg (584x511, 243K)

There was no "switch" faggot. The only thing that has changed is that the dems went full SJW and left their base of blue collar workers who are majority white and middle class. The entire nation, before the social revolution in the sixties, was way more conservative than now. There are dems from back then that would be so far right today, that they would be booted out of the US. The dems were the party of the KKK and Jim Crow and segregation and they still are today.

both parties have moved left, prove me wrong.

They just switched their stance on how much the government should influence the people.... the Democratic party still owned the slaves

So what about Robert Byrd then? He was a Democrat Senator until the 2000's and was a Grand Wizard in the KKK.
Did he not get the memo?

I always see liberals parrot this but they can never explain what they actually mean by "switch platforms" in detail.

The greatest irony is that it's very possible that the deep South did properly internalize the message of equality following the civil rights movement. I mean, there weren't riots when it passed. Blacks earned the respect of the South, and Jim Crow (a system put in place by bitter democrat elites following the civil war but I digress) was abolished without much fuss...except by bitter angry democrats.

There was no switch and I can't stand tweets like this where this woman clearly is just regurgitating what she read and pretends she is educated

Switched?
Before or after a DEMOCRAT killed the REPUBLICAN, MLK Jr.?

>turning your shill bullshit into redpills.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 49857696758348765.png (1000x878, 744K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tkzQyMFH16E

they never switched anything fact.

So that means that FDR and Wilson are red blooded Republicans and Eisenhower and Grant are bleeding liberals.

That makes perfect sense.

>where this woman clearly is just regurgitating what she read and pretends she is educated

They are parrots plain and simple

>me, in the 2020's, knows the parties switched back in 2016.

the real switching of the platforms occurred in the 1890s
the dems prior to then were pro laissez faire capitalism and the republicans were a bunch of pietist religious fuckwads

You didnt know that The New Deal was a great Republican policy they love to brag about? Pick up a history text book sometime user.

no they didn't
dems put blacks right back on the plantation

The Jew does not educate, they program their liberal golems.

underrated post

In the 1960s, 4 Democrats switched to the Republican party.

Zero Republicans became Dixiecrats.

This lie has been going on for 50+ years.

They dont though. Leftists keep blacks enslaved financially

>Passed 6th Grade
>Able to comment on complex political machinations

Fucking burger education

Read that smell poo Dinesh D'Souzas book and tear them a new asshole when they try and use this argument

>1960s
>"Okay, now you have to be the racists"

Attached: 2 party system 2.jpg (500x358, 102K)

ARISE MY TEMPLARS.
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
WE are the warrior monks of the 21st century, we will bring the knowledge to our blinded brothers
>matrix unplugging
Its time, the Jews have subverted this place, And now shutting it down when they bomb children.
>there is a faction war , inner civil war
Agency against agency brother against brother, Co worker against fellow peer.
>CiaNigger against CiaNigger
We need to remain true and get our transmission from GOD!
>TERRY is like Paul the Apostle converting the Science atheists causing great harm to Googles science cult

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!
>A war against our minds and hearts
Where the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized VILE PEOPLE ORDER
An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>PizzaGate IS REAL
and much much worse
>the worst movie you have ever seen cannot compare to the human sacrifice and torture that THEY DO

We need to counterattack these SCOUNDREL fucks... through waking people up with CrimsonPills. Expose these beasts

Attached: JdifHatesThisImage.jpg (630x692, 47K)

Imagine being this retarded in real life. I'd neck myself

So fucking full of shit GOD TWITTER IS A FUCKING JOKE

Liar. Absolute liar. They didn't teach us a god damn thing about the civil war, and the little they did was in fucking high school. What American school teaches anyone anything about history? AM I LIVING IN A FUCKING UPSIDE DOWN WORLD

Stupid mutt looking whore fuck I'm mad! Now liberals are defending their horse's ass public education? I want every motherfucker birthday

Attached: 152457454768568.gif (448x252, 2.84M)

>switched in 1890s
>s-see, the Republicans are responsible f-for slavery...
>switched again in the 1960s
>can blame Democrats again
Every time a libshit says "we switched", use the fact that we actually switched twice against them; instant BTFO.

Attached: 15479846.jpg (736x554, 212K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

>Be the South
>Vote Democrat because Lincoln was a Republican so fuck them (also 15th amendment largely didn't matter because black votes were suppressed, so southern voting represented southern white thinking at the time)
>Suddenly civil rights starts happening
>Democratic party split over how to deal with civil rights, largely on north/south lines
>Democratic party declares civil rights part of their platform
>Southern Democrats split off as Dixiecrats
>Be Richard Nixon, see an opportunity
>Align self with Dixiecrats, strike backroom deal for Republicans to slow down civil rights and desegregation in exchange for those sweet sweet votes
>Over the course of the 60s, the Democratic party moves strongly left while the Southern block of Democrat voters move largely Republican

Sometime in the 1960s:
>So we've agreed; we're switching platforms right?
>Yep - starting Tuesday, we're going to be for all the stuff you are right now, and you're going to be for all the stuff we are.
>Next Tuesday we switch ideologies?
>No, this Tuesday.
>Sounds good.

Attached: businessmen-shaking-hands-congratulations-10371403.jpg (1300x957, 93K)

>Me, an intellectual

Attached: 1517436380240.jpg (1024x982, 100K)

>they are just all stupid LOL. remember, only rural and suburban retards voted for trump

The ones that didnt vote for Trump couldn't live off the land for 48 hours.

In the end, they, and you, don't matter.

Before you succumb to starvation & dehydration while were eating fresh venison steaks, fresh corn and sweet tea, well have you dancing the 556 jig while trying to get onto our property, nigger. :)

Book?

The Switch is nesssicary to liberal dogma. The Dems have basically conceded every point but social justice by now. Even their forgein and economic policy are colored that lens. Republicans must be Evil Rascists. They must always have been, and the Dems eternally pure. So how to reconcile this with history? The Switch. The wonderful Switch. Now all the sins of the Democratic Party belong to the GOP, and 100 years of pushing equality now belongs to the Dems. They switched platforms. Not economically, or the 2nd Amendment, or military, or the Cold War. The GOP just decided "we hate niggers now" and the Dems "wtf I love niggers now". Note well, The Switch maybe given different dates by different people, it is always after at LEAST the Civil Rights Act of 1964. (Go look up the congressional voting record on that. It's fun.)

But you're right

>ctrl + f
>southern strategy
>no results found
>Strom Thurmond
>no results found
shit Jow Forums, get it together

Attached: 149578563215.png (500x495, 303K)

>Why did Republicans do it
They wanted to pick up votes from people who left the democrats

There was a switch. Blacks went DEM when FDR gave out the GIBS, not in response to the DixieCrats. Southern whites switched in the 70s and 80s in response to free market ideal after the agrarian switch; while their hard line racist grandparents died Democrat.

Notice how the poor willingly have the most children to support despite their lack of resources

be easy steve, go snatch some punani and calm down.

>tweets...woman...read...educated

thats funnier than the WHCD...the fact that a woman can tweet

Platform switch never happened. While being against slavery, the Republicans certainly weren’t for blacks having equal rights to whites. The quotes of Lincoln more than confirm what the consensus among the Republican base at the time was.

Why do leftists actually think there was a platform switch

Like they went to congress, and BY LAW, said
"Alright guys, republicans hand over your blue ties, and we will give you our red ones."

There is literally no such thing as the platform switch.
Please tell me when all dems decided to become republicans

The democrats fought Lincoln AND filibustered the Civil Rights Act in the 60s, but they love their little black pets now, trust me. LBJ said them niggers would be voting democrat for 200 years. See how they switched platforms? It's because they love you.

>Fucking burger education
Yea..the kind of education that makes US the worlds super power...and you an island of inbred ex-cons with lower IQs than niggers. f'ing ass kicking., high IQ #1 World Champion of 2 World War burgers! F us, right? lol

kek

These dumb fucks say this like they all got together and decided to switch places.

>They switched platforms in the 1960s
>civil rights era, when democrats were literally beating blacks in the street and enforcing jimcrow
>they switched platforms!

what?

>slow down civil rights
no dems voted for civil rights, cuck. try and keep up if you're going to come to the big table, corky

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Deal
>The Republicans were split, with conservatives opposing the entire New Deal as hostile to business and economic growth and liberals in support.
You're a fucking retard

poor because they are lower IQ, just like in the rest of the world.

Funny. The 60s you say? It would be a shame if someone were to show you that the president at the time was a member of the KKK

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32129399.pdf

Fuck LBJ btw, cocksucker gave us the welfare state we have today; modern black slavery.

(((switched platforms)))

There was slavery in the (19) 60's ?

Secondly

Roosevelt had the Pentagon built with colored bathrooms -- the democrats planned on keeping segregation

Eisenhower - desegregated the military and the federal government and was doing the same to the democrat held states-- by force

The writing was on the wall and in the courts

The democrats ( federal ) just switched from being against negro to being "for them" through government hand-outs and programs

The Republicans never shifted -- they were centrist and were against the programs not the negros.

Democrats have just contflagratited and convinced the people, the Negro and big programs and welfare hand out were both one in the same .

They think that Ex-democrat southern racists would just stop voting ??

no they just voted republican -- if they could not get their segregation back at least they could stop the Negro from getting his government program which the republican were disagreeing with on Libertarian values.

That was "switching sides"

Democrats wanted big government and control peoples lives and society -- like it did back during segregation -- Blacks wanted payouts and someone to control society and interfere for them.

Republican stayed the same as in that everyone is equal and a man is a man -- you rise or fall on your own accord and on your own dime.

>burger IQ
Burgers have some of the worst education of any first world country.

Platforms as such didn't 'switch', the Dems of 1776 are the same as the Dems of 2018, however, instead of outright Slavery that was championed by the Dems way back then, the modern Dems champion a new era of slavery...to the Government...no different really to what they owned before...
Niggers will bow to the Demonship, get some gimmes, and alls well again...
Arkansas KKK is most pleased with this result...Jew ship owners still waiting to ship mo cattle...chattle, oh shit...sry, rapeugees...

go research any democrat who sat in his seat for decades and decades......how many of them switched to the republican party?

>Blacks went DEM when LBJ gave out the GIBS

ftfy

Quintessentially this. There're a series of posts from some Anons deconstructing this urban myth, but I've not access to them presently. Jow Forums's beaten this topic to death, no need for brockgobblers to dredge up stale platitudes and defend their bloody sacred cows.

True. Sorta. Now the almost everyone is considered right winged. Even moderate liberals (like Rubens) are often called Nazis.

Classical liberals might say something like "you should have to show ID to vote" and lefties will say "oh, I didn't know you were in the Klan"

Attached: IMG_6737.jpg (1653x1843, 156K)

This entire idea of a "switch" is bullshit. It was made up so democrats can say something and people will forget all the evil that they did in the past. "oh, the parties switched sides" and then people nod their head and say "yep" and they believe those talking points without doing any research.

What really happened in the south was this. Lee Atwater went to evangelical Christians that never voted in the past. He told them unless they got off their butts and voted the democrats would bring in gay marriage and all sorts of other horrible things.

So a large percentage of the population went from not voting (Our Kingdom is not of this earth - the rapture was coming soon - so no need to involve in politics") to getting very much involved and turning the tide.

That is why the democrats made up this "parties switched sides" bullshit to account for them losing. Rest assured the democrat elite still see blacks and women as democrat voters and if they dare step off the reservation they will be destroyed.

Attached: Yuri Bezmenov.png (488x693, 98K)

Checked...Byrd was Shillary's mentor...go fucking figure she was missing her nog force in Arkansas...

>switched platforms
>still the party riveting chains around your necks

And yet southern blacks went from 15% to 70% dem in the 30s.

The whole "freed the slaves" is retarded boomer shit. Who fucking cares about who freed the slaves, retarded Boothe killed Lincoln before he could send them back to Liberia.

source

The rich guy baked the fucking pie and made the whipped cream and paid for all the ingredients while the nigger couldn’t stop fucking

Literally bragging how the propaganda at state school worked

>1984 is a reality

The problem is that any shit lib that knows the truth just ignores the shit out of it and pretends it never happened. In essence it isn't true because the truth doesn't benefit them. The left have basically become jews-lite. That's why they are always searching for their own private Holocaust trauma to parade around. That is why they chase victim hood so hard. They are jealous of Jewish victim privilege and they want their own.

Attached: 1510591950936m.jpg (1024x576, 184K)

Fuck you 're newer than me even

fuck revisionist history.

Why do uneducated mixed race women think that they say something of importance?

The absolute state of bait

He said Democrats began to claim the Republican title in his Hillary movie.

Attached: Slavery.jpg (1024x387, 63K)

>can't handle the bants
Go back to Mexico Paco

The dems and reps never really switched platforms, especially not in the 60s. Blacks started voting for the democrats during the new deal because FDR had a jobs program. Also only one democrat switch to republican after the civil rights bill, pretty much everyone was unchanged.

Is this a new meme? I fucking hate it. Steve is a horrible name. I am horny though...

Attached: 152457345738.gif (250x250, 790K)

>taking the riches money will make niggers generate their own revenue

Attached: 1518655715895.png (235x214, 7K)

Look at the 56, 60, 64, 68 electoral map.

Pretend all you want, but don't actually be dense.

>sweet tea

Grow a lot of tea do you?

I thought this was common knowledge for you burgers. Why is op confused?
OP’s a shill isn’t he?

>Every SJW/lefty/BLM ever: you know whites are guilty of slavery and colonialsm??
>Me, passed 6th grade, knows whites ended slavery both for themselves and basically the whole world over a hundred years ago, and colonialsm in the last 100

Oh wait but this doesn't actually work now, does it?

Good old tricky Dick

You don't need to bring up slavery from over a century ago, they're for slavery right now
>But without illegals, who will pick our fruits and mow our lawns for illegally low wages without complaint under implied threat of deportation?!

are you actually retarded? The New Deal and Welfare are why blacks went from the emancipation party to the welfare party

And wouldn't that mean that the New Deal is retroactively a Republican initiative? They always want to have it both ways. "They switched in the 60's, unless that would be inconvenient, in which case they didn't.

That's more likely to be a voter change than a party platform swap.

If I'm wrong, please explain this platform swap and how/why it occurred in detail thank you.

fugg

congrats m8. you're smarter than 84.7% of American millenials. Welcome to being not retarded

Its a Jewish trick, there were only a couple dems who became republican and since Lyndon B. Johnson signed the civil rights act in the 60's, even though it was republicans who were responsible for it, the dems took the credit. Then, they started pandering to blacks and blacks started voting for them. There wasn't a switch, dems just became kiked.

Yep. In the 1960s, everyone just decided all at once to completely switch ideologies. Nevermind that LBJ infamously said "I'll have these niggers voting Democrat for the next 50 years."

Thanks. Do I get a coupon or something?