Your thoughts on humanism

Is it good is it bad

Attached: CpO3hNXUEAAmc07.jpg (600x370, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ignores truth, so = bad. Truth being, we are not all the same, thats pretty much the dumbest fucking idea ever.

Attached: 1508561824666.gif (640x550, 204K)

Attached: serveimage.png (889x613, 530K)

it's a bluepill at best, otherwise garbage

Niggers are closer in dna to bonobos than white people

This is wrong. Only White Europeans are humans. Everyone else are sub-human primates.

Everyone being human isn't a justification for all the random commie shit that leftist ass shits want to do.

Different breeds of the same spicies

I think it's the only real opposition to the idea that humans are fundamentally selfish.

Kill all niggers, indians, muslims and asians and I'm cool with it.

It's hurting everyone, including the niggers. I think Varg put it the best way, if you take a brown bear that is well adapted for the forest mix it with a polar bear well adapted for the arctic, you don't get a super bear that can live in any environment, you get a shit bear that loses advantages and is shit at living. You can't have your cake and eat it too

We're all human, just distinct species of human. We however are not the same at all. Especially with Africans. There is almost nothing similar with Africans and Europeans, which is why I believe that Europeans hail from the superior neanderthals while Africans come from inferior homo sapiens/homo erectus. Neanderthals were a lot smarter and more sophisticated than people give them credit for.

The only humanists I ever knew where miserable, and their kids were totally miserable.

They would actually run away from us when they saw us in a store after we became Catholic. Humanism is a jew cult for the goyim. I know what you're thinking, but you are expressly forbidden from bants unless you can name a Western tradition other than Catholicism that has ever beaten the jews and is still powerful today.

Might as well throw in horses and dogs and rabbits and say, "We are all animals," or add trees and bacteria and say, "We are all living organisms."

I like the idea but not the way it exists in reality
The whole "one world one people" thing should be a shining beacon of progress guiding the advancement of humanity as a species as we expand our empire to the stars, uplifting those that fall behind and enabling all humanity to contribute towards our great works. Real manifest destiny shit. Black people are more than welcome if they can contribute.

African aid and international conflict are huge drains on global resources that could be spent infinitely, but the "humanists" that should be advocating for a massive western overhaul of the civilizations that are holding us back are instead actively impeding the process, slowing their development and prohibiting the quality of life improvements that would allow them contribute to the species on a global scale.

Attached: 1523498820512.png (770x945, 973K)

> Rages against Jew cult
> Is catholic
Fuck off kike

needs a monkey arm on the far right

What arw you talking about, there is one

Attached: 1524193092512.jpg (1100x966, 364K)

"We are all human" isn't "humanism," retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanism

globalism is the eventual erasure of all culture, race, and reason to live.

The human virus has done enough doesn't matter what strain, you will either drive the planet to death or yourselves to extension. You're only hope is what the media pushes. A small remaining collective who maintains a fake balance as to fool the host.

Attached: images(3).jpg (183x275, 7K)