Middle class kid

>middle class kid
>want to buy home
>mandatory decade-long mortgage, making you indebted to a bank

I really hate how this works. I have a strong psychological dislike of debts, I don't want to engage in a 15+ -year contract with some bank.

Attached: 1412201965372.jpg (237x233, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mortgagecalculator.org/
google.com/search?q=mortgage calculator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortgage_calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he doesn't know he can pay more than the minimum

Attached: sw8ws.png (609x446, 545K)

most common mortgages are 30 years, and it's really not a bad deal if you get a low interest rate.

I know you can, but being in debt (even though people say it's "good debt") for such an enormous amount really fucks with me on a psychological level.

I don't like being in debt to institutions.

same here

Pay double on a 15 year and it is yours in 7. Of course you have to pay yearly for the state to leave you alone.

Secret the grownups don't tell you... I don't know a single person who, after signing the first mortgage, didn't either throw up or spend 1/2 an hour in the bathroom worrying about the same things you're talking about. in other words, it's normal.

As long as you remember.... FIXED mortgage (no variable rate)... buy what you can afford... don't over-extend yourself on the monthly payment.... you'll be fine.

Not to mention... the property taxes on your home in a year will be no more than rent for about 2 months, so you WILL wind up ahead.

You're fucked paying to institutions either way.
You either pay the landlord jew and avoid the equity meme.
Or you pay the banking jew and the mobility meme
If you want to buy outright save the money and get something cheap. Otherwise submit to the bankers.

Attached: 1521521301006.jpg (1001x1077, 571K)

>mobility

That's another thing, if I ever need to move to get a better job, I'm fucked because I'm gonna have to deal with the stress of selling the house on top of getting the new job. And if the housing market crashes, you're completely fucked.

This can't be right.

MFW members of the same Pakistani clan bought more than 80% of new builds in my town, I know one lad whose uncle owns 73 houses in Oxford, he bought the first 10 or so while on benefits, he filled them with other Pakistanis on benefits and got them to renovate them for him, he said thousands have been doing this for decades right across the EU

This is the trap of the system. The only option to escape is to decide right now that you're going to make yourself rich, no matter what you have to do. That also means stop eyeing pussy or other distractions until you've made it.

If you're just planning on getting memed through the system of life though, you're trapped in a world of other people who have already achieved above and now own everything, and who will make you pay for the privilege of using their shit.

>I don't like being in debt to institutions.
me too OP
I

Thing is user, buy is better than renting. The biggest thing is that eventually pay off the house and rent will never go away. So when you retire, you will have no payments except your rent to uncle sam. I know people in retirement that have rent or still have a mortgage and it hurts them immensely. But I also know some retirees that paid off their house and live like kangs because they are not pushing out $1000 plus a month on their already small monthly income from SS and their retirement accounts.

>mfw got a 15 year mortgage at 3.2% a year ago
>mfw put about 18% down
>mfw >1200sqft and 2 car garage for $124k
i still don't like being in debt. Faster I pay this off the better, then I can be free in theory...until I find some chick and marry her

Agree.

But remember that the other bidders on your property don't share your inhibition and so will overpay for it. Leaving you priced out.

I understand the advantages of buying. But what is the chance I'll be living and working in the same general area in this increasingly unstable and unpredictable economy, for the next 20 years or whatever? And what is the chance of the housing market remaining consistent over those 20 years and banks not fucking it up again? This system works for the 20th century with its relatively stable growth, but with 21st century volatility it just seems so crazy to me that you're expected to make this gamble with an enormous amount of money you don't even have yet!

You need to get this to media or something
Probably not UK media considering thats all part of the plan
But that needs to be known by the wider public
We're all in the same boat and if we can make a united push against that kind of shit, who knows it could come down to just taking the property back and booting them back to pakistan

baby steps
but there needs to be movement in the right direction
please consider sharing everything you know with someone, anyone that is in a capacity to disseminate it

australians borrow 500-800k and it takes them 40 years to pay it off. paying double the initial borrowed amount after all the interest.

Boo Hoo Hoo
I want a house and I have no money
Boo Hoo Hoo

Attached: 05351AB2-FDCB-4BD7-9E7A-B06A33E923D0.jpg (1280x720, 24K)

I've always thought asian media was the go for that stuff. Much like how the chinese did with white liberals, and they just mocked the fuck out of them and thought how could anybody be so fucking dumb.

Sure it's all in chinese, but it'll get translated or subtitled.

So make more money asshole

I NEETed around most of my life. Started working a bit last year, and I can almost buy a house, cash. Life is good.

I never understood how borrowing money at 3% turns into you paying 100% in 30 years. What knd of kikery is that?

Preferably it would be an english speaking nation. Get it to right wing media personalities in the US, aus, where ever. everywhere

>decade-long mortgage

You've never bought a brand new vehicle, have you?

same question here user, jews destabilize the whole US economy so bad that you have to look every other job every 4-7 years.....messed up

>what's compounding interest

glowing hard nigger

you're also gambling if your current money is sitting in the bank. it could be worth nothing next year.

here the thing, invest in stock market.....rent room for 10 years, save enough money to buy comfy house with no payments...ez

then don't put yourself into debt you idiot. Live within your means, no matter how many people tell you to "buy buy buy"

stock market bro....not a bitcoin meme

this is the part where you explain it nigger.

I was going to give you some advice but then I saw the flag. Good luck in your quest for homestead, Mohammad

Attached: whenthemovieends.gif (300x169, 839K)

boomers usually pushing this BS so you could buy their overpriced houses....

Then rent is the answer, bud.

If you break down a monthly payment only like 60% of that actually goes towards your loan. The rest is property tax & insurance. Wherever you are in payments determine what percentage of that 60% pays off your balance. Thus overpaying as early as you can start nets the most benefit because whatever additional you pay comes right off the loan balance.

>Never owning anything in your fucking life.

Even worst than buying an apartment.

Then sock away $1 000.00/month for 300 months and pay in cash. Then you won't be indebted to an institution.

Just buy smart. Buy something that will maintain its value, or go up in value, over the time you're paying off the debt. But small, below your means. And get over the debt thing. House debt is not so bad. Credit car debt and car debt is toxic. Avoid it if possible.

pretty much you're paying interest on whatever the remaining balance is every month. For the first half of the loan, you're actually paying more interest than putting towards the principle.

with a fixed payment value over 15 or 30 years, there's really no way around it.

look at the table on the left side of the image

Attached: serveimage.jpg (5957x2277, 412K)

Ding ding ding.

I’m 30, paid down my student loans in my 20s and saved 70k towards a house. Now that I’m debt free, I can save ~2k per month. In three years I’ll buy a modest house full in cash.

8%?! Jesus Christ is your credit score 550?

if my interest is 3% and my loan is $100,000 does that mean my first payment I pay $3000 in interest?

No. Google mortgage calculators since you know fuck all about math.

if you're not gonna explain anything shut the fuck up and mind your business

Dave Ramsey writes some good articles on how to pay your mortgage off early. I suggest you look him up. He even has a radio show. if you pay off early and are free and clear before middle age you will live like a king.

It's easy for me considering that my mortgage is cheaper than rent around here.

OP earn more money, that's rule #1 for 18-30. Rule #2 is don't go in debt with CC or car loans. After 25 start being a real Jew with your shekels. At 30 get married, buy home.

If you can't even buy a starter home after earning income for 10 years then you're a failure. After you get the starter home, shit gets easier. Your home is an investment, maintain it, improve it.

>if you're not going to explain why 2+2=4, then fuck off
Don't know what nigger school you went to, but most of us learned about APR, compound interest, etc. in the 9th fucking grade, or sooner.

>8%?! Jesus Christ is your credit score 550?
it was an example i got from image search.

take your 3% and divide by 12 since it's APR. but like the other guy said, go look up mortgage calculator.

mortgagecalculator.org/

google.com/search?q=mortgage calculator

i did the hard work for u buddy. click this hot link

no one has learned mortgage shit in high school faggot. kill yourself

do you understand I'm trying to learn the logic shit behind this and not merely press buttons on a calculator? fucking fag

>buy home
lmao inherit it unless parents were boomertards

thanks to so many faggot boomers using mortgages to buy homes the housing market is always insanely inflated.
>get a cheap condo, concentrate on career and save. eventually buy a house without jews.
>better yet, get land hours outside the city, and build a small house yourself or get a used trailer.
you will have more money over time and be happier since you won't be destitute if you lose your job.

Attached: grandma.jpg (213x236, 10K)

>t. niggerschooler
Bet you're from some charter school in Niggerfornia; I learned this shit in Algebra 1.

Just fucking Jewgle it; if you don't suck ass at algebra, it takes like 30 minutes to learn.

I don't feel like giving money to jewgle so I'd rather learn from fags on here. Since you can't explain anything, you can fuck off.

Lmfao you will never be half the quality of person the boomers were you pussies.

Attached: 24095981-woman-refusing-to-speak.jpg (682x1024, 241K)

what do you mean goyi- i mean fellow white man, you do realize us je-i mean white men at the federal reserve make sure the housing crisis is a non-problem now a days!

Attached: hsss.png (1158x505, 63K)

ok buddy here u go

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortgage_calculator

Dont ask retarded questions when people give you useful answers you fucking subhuman.

so I'm guessing you don't know how it works either. poor little goyfag needs the chosen people's jewepedia to learn shit. how sad

I'll ask whatever I want nigger

>quality of person the boomers were you pussies.

t. butthurt boomer

Did you take algebra?

think of it this way user, the FDA puts the value of a human life at $7.9 million. so until you're sure you've personally contributed that much to the economy (with interest, of course) then you're effectively in debt at all times. additionally, until you pay off that debt, you're technically an economic liability and are better off dead for the sake of raw GDP growth.

so don't sweat it

We live in a place and time where usury is the standard, and neoliberals and self-described Marxists condemn Trump for breaking "democratic norms". As if the state of things are sane and prudent here, as if they had any solutions that were worth a damn to us.

>I don't want to engage in a 15+ -year contract with some bank
Then refuse it. Live for yourself and what brings you a sense of worth user. Don't let them take away your dignity with their bullshit.