Insider

I'm dying of cancer, i am really weak. I write all of this in total truth. Nothing is as it seems. The real elite are the top of the top of all the corporations and banks, they all work together. Politicians are, as memely as it sounds, just tools by the economy, and we, (((they))) are the economy = leaders of the world. They have several sick satanic parties a year. This is a tradition which was brought in by some satanic acting ring of jews a hundred years ago. This satanic parties is what separates us, and is not hailing a god or deity, but mankind itself. They are partying their success, their "Over the top elite" godlike feelings. Childs are not involved in the main party, but everywhere where these parties take place (Big villas, complexes) there is always another smaller branch of "party" going on, and this is where the poor children are held. I can not type more about this, but hear me out please. These elites have seen something, something alien. And yes, there are "Aliens" a kind of beings not understandable by us humans, they shift between dimensions and connect to us by any kind of way they want. Mostly dreams, or visions. At every Walpurgisnacht the connection takes place. Cont

Attached: tx400attg.jpg (500x351, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/7P9Ia8k/the-book-of-kek.docx
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Douglas_Fink
youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tl:dr

K. Keep me updated.

Attached: 0AA6E43B-02B0-420F-8AF8-2820DFC71E26.png (422x324, 258K)

Tfw god

docdroid.net/7P9Ia8k/the-book-of-kek.docx

I saw it today, the same sick ritual as always. The end of civilization as we know it is coming soon. They prepared for decades, they have vast underground, amoust city like bunkers. We will all die. They have military, DNA ressources, even nukes stored there. When it all is over they will rise up from down there and enforce total control over the remaining people on earth.

It's all meme, but let me tell you it is almost done, like 9/11 the final verdict will be spoken by them, the biggest global ritual you have ever seen. It will start with extreme cold on our earth, and after that all the super volcanoes will erupt at the same time (They will say it is because of solar storms) Global war, civil wars everywhere will break out, but NO nuclear war. They want to keep their ruling ground clean.

It will all happen when the Flea sleeps on the lions back. And it will be soon, very soon. Please prepare. I was always the one that was (((Speaky))) and i, of all got cancer ofc. Terminal, i've only got 2-3 weeks to live. I don't know what they meant a year ago with the flea sleeps on the lions back, but i hope you can figure it out. This is all i know, i was only a son, son of a not so prominent, but elite figure. Just look at the news the next few months for my death, you will find it. Farewell, and good luck..may god be with you, always.

Attached: jesuswasreal.png (1111x820, 2M)

I can add some places in Europe where they build their bunkers, so maybe some of you can raid them.
First, Germany
>Korbach, Goldberg, really obvious, biggest goldmine in germany, ill guess that this is the biggest of them all, because it is such an small and unknown city, but in the middle of germany, and a gold mine, they love gold related things
>Hilden , Jaberg, under the Aussichtsturm
>Neanderthal, under the Neanderthal Museum
>Frankfurt under the CEB. dk exactly where
>Brandenburg Oranienburg, next to the first train station entrance at the main train station going to berlin, there are several hidden entrances in the forest
>Hanover, at the autobahn going to hamburg at the first stop before the first Gas station is a secret entrance in the fields right to the autobahn 200 metres before the first gas station, it's marked by big ( Y ) at the trees leading to it
>Munich, somewhere where all the rich people districts are, sadly dk more about it
>Sauerland, Brilon, biggest yeat, the entrance is near the bruchhauser Steine, all of NRW are heading there, it is at about 500 meter south from the biggest Rock, under another smaller boulder, the main entrance with rounds is probably also located in the Korbach Goldmine.

This is all i know for germany sadly, i guess there are alot more for smaller groups.

I know some for france, where the ancient mars temple is located should be somewhere near an entrance.

Also some near the border to Switzerland, sadly don't know perfect cordinations.

Rest i know is Brescia Italy, dk where.
Also another in Dhuizon, france

I sadly don't remember more in europe, but there are more. One big in the USA i can remember thou, in Dragon, utah. I don't know where tho, all i heard was between the smallest valley next to an abandoned mine.

Hope i helped you, goodbye fellow truth seekers

Attached: german landscape.png (1546x1102, 1.59M)

If your going to die you might as well give us your resources and a list of names.

they speak with demons and do satans will, they will burn for all eternity, have nothing to do with the evil deeds of darkness but rather expose them in the light

you could do a contract on soros?

Basically...

Attached: b2f.jpg (480x480, 38K)

You know the names you disgusting lowlife. List up the 20s biggest corporations in the world, take the ceos and their families. Do the same with the banks. It's easy. They are available to everyone. Even if the CEOS change, it's still one from the banks or other big cops. changing. It'S all facade, making you think it's a free market. Kek

0/10 shit larp

So what can we really do assuming you are correct? Why do none of you have a conscience? Men have died for much less. Nobod courageous enough to be a true whistleblower?

communist larping faggot stfu

Well in case you’re not LARPing, I hope your passing is swift and painless and you find something better than this world on the other side. God rest ye.

>making you think it's a free market. Kek
>Kek

Attached: 1506809079634.jpg (657x527, 53K)

You literally just told us what Jow Forums has been spewing out for years, good job

Did you try garlic? it cures everything. It solves bacterial fungal and viral issues better than most of the antibiotics on offer.

Honestly cancer is kind of a misnomer. You probably have an infection.

Im not saying doxycycline will clear it right up. But it fucking won't hurt you as much as radiation.

Also watch out that it isnt herpes simplex 4 or just syphilis fucking up your bones or blood or something.

Keep ya head up homie

Soros is just a little guy trying to enforce his ideals onto humanity, with money he earned unrightfully. He has nothing to do with the real elite. I find it so amusing how you are only focussing on curtain individuals, and not try to for instance, shit about de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Douglas_Fink

But these guys, you never hear them on the news, they are working in the shadows. And you don't even realise it...im so sad.

Attached: deephorrors.png (1660x721, 618K)

No the locations are interesting and I'll screencap it but if you're dying in 2-3 weeks you might as well give us your name and your elite parent's name.

>amoust city like bunkers

For some kind of privileged elite society member recanting on his death bed you sure type like an American peasant.

>Calling god a disgusting low life

And I was about to make your cancer go in remission.

You’re not telling us anything we didn’t already know, you fucking larping piece of shit faggot muslim cock sucking incel.
I hope you die painfully.

Attached: 399B30B6-1DD9-4E36-91F3-07A0BC579CA2.gif (422x320, 710K)

So which is it, fellow truth seekers or recanting on your death bed of cancer? Ffs

insider here the elites and great people working hard to make our lives better because they like us.
46.235251, 6.141776

Attached: 1525008840029.jpg (343x500, 69K)

Governments are paid by corporations for access to power not the other way around you pathetic communist.

Q predicted this

Dying of cancer? Drink refreshing coca cola! shrinks tumors and more!

i know you won't believe me, but my dad is best friends with an international-household name companys CEO. I have no idea if he's "top 20" but he is a multi-billionaire. I played with his kid all the time growing up, ate at their house, played in their pool, played with his doggos, all of it. There is no way that guy is part of some cabal that wants to restart the world. He'd give you the shirt off his back and you wouldn't know he was wealthy unless he told you. These people aren't ultra human. they aren't cartoon characters. they are dads who want their kids to grow up in a better place than them.

Lmao I picked up on that also.

Attached: poster i want to believe expediente x (verdadero no copia falsa de internet; retocado).jpg (882x1320, 78K)

>I saw it today, the same sick ritual as always.

The Beltane ritual? Can you describe what happens during this ritual?

L A R P
A
R
P

checked

When will this happen?

>this.
Have friends and family that are very wealthy and in banking.
None of whom are evil cultists.
They're normal, hard working and very lucky sure, but normal nonetheless.

Drop me some sweet sweet Bitcoin love and I'll personally go investigate all of these locations. you won't need it in 3 weeks right?
164uQpeGETrvB5aB974smQCM4Pxsw4ZU7H

>I'm dying Jow Forums, but I won't name names :^)

you really need to get off the onions bro, that stuff is bad for your brain

Name the Pindar and I'll believe this isn't a LARP

>It will all happen when the Flea sleeps on the lions back

Attached: 1472052695520.png (750x780, 124K)

>dying of cancer
you are the cancer

Attached: 1524007867428.jpg (640x974, 151K)

I remember how heart broken I was when I was 21 and had a girlfriend who's aunt was one of the top paid international ceo bankers in the world and when I met her she was a complete normie in every possible way. LOL

I've must copied this from this site, im sorry. You wouldn't believe how many elite fags browse this site. They learn from you.
There is no god, and there is no afterlife, i am sorry to tell you this. There are beings, but they can't be called god.
I really hope i am, the pain im feeling now is the most i have ever felt in years, what they do with your mind, your soul, your consciousness, is beyond hell.

Idk man, im drunk as fuck on the cheapest whiskey you can find in LIDL, i just hope for the best of humanity, because i know that we all can live peacefully together, money prevents it. When you have a lot, and i mean A LOT of money, you feel like god, and act like it. It really gets into your head.

This year, i guess sometime around august.

Younglings aren't allowed til they are 28 to participate. But i hear and heard about it. It's an sacrificing ritual, they never told me if real humans are involved, but i really, really guess there are.

Please calm down with the questions..i'm really tired

Also:youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I is very fitting right now

Attached: depression.png (1384x910, 3.47M)

Sounds like the TL;DR of that one banker from the Netherlands who had that 3 part YouTube interview.

>I've must copied this from this site, im sorry. You wouldn't believe how many elite fags browse this site. They learn from you.

how is this even addressing the accusation? Literally no one is buying your larp.

The elite dont die of cancer you mongo

>only 100 years
quit lying kike

>Idk man, im drunk as fuck on the cheapest whiskey you can find

>but im dying of cancer
>privy to elite information in the top rungs of society
>i cant spell or type better then an Albertan rig pig.

You are a pathetic communist with this "we can all just get along together with shared work quotas"

>hese elites have seen something, something alien. And yes, there are "Aliens" a kind of beings not understandable by us humans, they shift between dimensions and connect to us by any kind of way they want.
Demons.
These are demons.

Attached: serveimage[1].com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcQuf2kcXlMVwGskuaYLEkaBeUruXQXViTGeFChBlkQgP23iI5_P& (310x163, 5K)

It's a pretty morally low thing to do (pretend your dying for more attention). If I had a few weeks to live I'd try and enjoy my life, not worry about the world as much as you're.

I'm pretty much aware of everything you've said.

Buy it or die, look up the locations i've posted

Im not saying they are.. you don't understand i. They are part of this group, they take part in an party once or 2 times a year, and the rest of the year they may be the best and kindest humans you now. It's part of an bigger, background cult. I can't describe it. It's fucking another women when you are married, and playing cool with your wife all year long. This is the best way i can describe it.

Sorry to all your guys, do what your want with this information but my pain is too severe now, i need to sleep. If you want to meet me, don't. See you!! FRIEDEN MIT EUCH UND HEIL GOTT UND ERDE!

Attached: sex.jpg (448x526, 30K)

>Farewell, and good luck..may God be with you, always.
And also with you.

So what's in that mansion user? Anyone we know?

Now it's definitely fake and gay.

they come from lower dimensions and feed off of and experience our world through us supposedly.
using our body as a medium to live in a higher, better dimension. what a bunch of hooey

put me in the screenshot Reddit

>implying we don't already know about masonry and the cult of moloch, spirit cooking and also negative entities from the fourth dimension

do you think we're retarded user? also you're a coward for not telling us, you deserve death, may god have mercy on your soul.

I am an md/phd student and have been in the field of immunotherapy since 2010.

I have been part of papers that made it to clinical trial with tumor killers that were so strong they broke up the tumors in the patients and caused tumor lysis syndrome and fevers of 106 plus.

The issue here is not that the cure exists, it is that academia doesn’t reward effective therapies. My boss got nature papers for shit that wouldn’t work and things that were all but irreproduceable. Fellow physicians take heed, it is incompetence, idiocy, and psychopathy standing in the way of innovation.

Check out my ID. Of a "4th dimension" but the 4th dimension is styled like kek to indicate i am the core of Keks Divinity.

My PDF that I posted earlier is proof of the significance of my nature.
. If you truly care you would give us a list of names especially since you claim you are your death bed.

You are nothing but a huxter trying to get attention by spreading disinfo.

You post the Shroud of Turin and then go back on your claim that god doesnt exist. You've been caught you chucklefuck

The ayys aren't ayys? Do they still lmao?

>you don't understand i. They are part of this group, they take part in an party once or 2 times a year

Yes, during the spring and autumn equinoxes. Those are powerful ritual times in the occult, and they always sacrifice humans during these parties. Watch the movie The Wicker Man (the original, not the Nicholas Cage remake). Watch the Hammer horror film The Devil Rides Out with Christopher Lee. Part of the reason these movies are made is because they believe that they have to tell the public their plans, even if it's in a way that the public won't believe, in order to release themselves from Karmic Debt.

That's why I found the new Avengers movie to be troubling. 50% of the universe dies when Thanos snaps his fingers. I think they're trying to tell us something.

I know you're drunk and tired and dying from cancer, dude, but you've gotta give us some more info. I don't think you're LARPing, but you gotta give us more.

garlic works, so does b17, use in combination. it does make sense he has a tumor though: the elites have those ray guns that cause epilepsy.

(((They))) don’t want you to see a psychiatrist, they can help if you let one know what (((they))) are up to

How'd you know its not human perception coercing these alien entities into becoming so called 'demons'? I've had experiences with some kind of entity/entities affecting me for several years now, and all I can conclude is they're lower than the human soul and more 'annoying' than anything, like a parasite. They have no power.

who's phone though?

Not even close to convinced to even think about considering this larp real.

Go to bed Alex

I think I see what you did there. lol

>uses a common meme
>INSPECTING MEME

why?

I know some (((wealthy guys))) and they are dirty as sin

>And yes, there are "Aliens"
I believe you mean there are Jinn.

This
RBG pancreatic cancer CURED

I thought I was the only one who found the avengers movie troubling

Ur a big gay homo who is a fag.

Try seeing how they react to the name of Jesus.

oh fug crowley's grandson works in Hollywood.

I love pussy though. Enjoy the brain tumor.

>I'm on my deathbed
>So here is my take on the conspiracy theory of elite satanic cults, as well as some locations around me with hidden entrances that I assume is used for these purposes
>You want proof, or my name? Lolno

Fuck off, you schizo larping cunt.

cringy as fuck dude. go to bed.

Ayyy it's a coordinated jidf character assassination.

Attached: 1522884049013.jpg (590x768, 102K)

I don't really think it makes much difference, I've tried it before also. It's more complex than conversing with them and very hard to explain.

Thanks johnny mac. But we like cancer patients who don't die.

This

>mccainposting

Attached: presidentialcanidatejohnmccain.jpg (538x577, 36K)

Attached: 1500643153552.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Okay jidf newfag

die faster

Attached: 1519997150976.jpg (960x422, 24K)

Fuck you Einstein, at least I didn't get used like a fucking toy to kill innocents and develop devastating weapons and he calls my people 'misled'. Fucking German kike shit scientist.

>b17
??

Attached: 1526965_323059764514780_4246991176047500752_n.jpg (720x484, 57K)

Ice will freeze the head and toes.
Falling stars will line the sky.
Solaris's dark little brother will come out of the shadows.
The crust of the earth splintered and dry.

David and Goliath will do battle again
Those that dont make it will drum again for their kings
The righteous will be lifted to the next stage
Whilst the remaining souls remain in their cage

Big things are coming, brothers and sisters.

OP's disease is incurable btw, it was given to him and he is likely being bombared as we speak.

The truth is far far stranger than fiction. Keep searching.

I would think there is something up in the Minnesota Iron Range. US Steel is from there, and many people go missing in those parks.

>On my deathbed
>Better get drunk on whisky even though I'm supposedly elite and post meaningless conspiracy comments on a memesite
>Warn everyone to prepare and then say there's no way to survive
>The elites have orgies with aliens
>I can't spell or LARP well
>I'm too bored to continue

2/10 larp.

I miss the guy who used to pretend he hacked the wifi at Guantanamo and was browsing from a phone he hid in his asshole

A-are you the original Pol Prophecy user?

Your words have been archived and are now referable inside our database.

We will probably us this for the story plot in a video game to help wake up the sheep.

Go easy, light warrior.

Attached: 1517476407766.jpg (4608x2592, 2.21M)

John MCcain, is that you?

Was Hitler desperately trying to save us from these people? What do you know about what really happened then?!

Look at that; the people that own and run the economies of the world (and thus society) seem to be mostly Jews and Arabs by and large.

It's practically a guarantee.

You know what, let's just lump the jews in with the arabs. Basically the same thing.

It's a fucking tumbler larp.