Woman aren't funny

When a woman tries to be funny, they get lame and nasty.

Its like when you try to fun play with a girl. You'll playfully hit her with a pillow, she's throw something hard at your head.

They're like naturally austists. They just don't see the bigger picture.

Attached: tries.png (710x500, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5kpXhq5nHM
youtube.com/watch?v=vRYE85AgiYo
youtu.be/Mv3Im95Jxew?t=6m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=DDbx1uArVOM
youtube.com/watch?v=MNqqs4h4M7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>woman

Attached: BD9C09FE-E58D-4851-BFE9-03860BD28E3A.gif (171x172, 962K)

I hate how when you fuck them against their will they get you arrested. Fuck those bitches

>lame joke

Thanks for proving my point, sweety.

Obligatory note that this Hebrew Harridan is 32 years old.
That face is 32 years old.

she looks 50.

The wall takes no prisoners.

checked

why is she balding and wrinkly at age 32? She looks like she takes five birth control pills a day and only drinks aspartame water.

Attached: ol-man-himey.png (178x400, 103K)

Attached: grrr.png (178x400, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=d5kpXhq5nHM
youtube.com/watch?v=vRYE85AgiYo

this shit was hilarious

Joan crawford was funny

This woman has no heart. I feel bad for Sarah. She's also 32.

I wish faggots in (((conservative))) media wouldn't whine about like a bunch of pussies.

I just heard that spineless sycophant Hannity going on about how it was so mean and cruel. THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT. They want conservatives to do that because then they can call them fragile pearl clutchers. Don't give them that opportunity and just stop going to it, the press is so transparently partisan it can't be considered "sacred" anymore

That's because women are sociopaths. Sociopaths have no sense of humor, unless you count the amusement they get from having your ass hauled off to be gangraped by niggers for the next five to ten for a sex crime you didn't commit.

Then when their cats die they wail like banshees.

that's what happens when you fuck dogs

OH NO NO NO
That shit was dope, Norm is a class act

zero wit
just sperging out with a snide kike smile and a voice that sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

Wow she looks easily mid-40s. Must drink and smoke a lot.

A lot of this is funny. I don't get some of the references though.

women didnt evolve to need to be funny. All they have to do to reproduce is have a pussy and a pulse
that said ive met a handful of genuinely funny women, but for every one of them there are dozens/hundreds of stone cold humorless cunts

which ones

Only true of Feminist women, who have taken power away from good women and ousted them from influential circles. For funny women, watch MadTV. Mo Collins = especially hilarious.

Attached: 1521476922948.jpg (500x616, 102K)

its a little bit dated

but still hilarious

I drink and smoke a lot and people think I'm in my early 20s (I'm 33). Her face is the face of an empty shell. She has given away her soul to the lecherous Zionist vampires.

Well it's from 20 years ago so some of the references are dated. Norm is the master of the anti-joke though. He takes you along for a ride and then drops you off in the middle of nowhere only to fly off on his jetpack.

>I am so honored to be in a room with the most powerful man in the country, alan greenspan
alan green span was the chair man of the federal reserve, he is roasting the global elite he is eternally our guy

Attached: 1518678470091.jpg (1220x2048, 124K)

kek

Attached: women aren't funny.png (1000x600, 791K)

IS THAT A MOTHER FUCKING JOJO REFERENCE

>triggered by the truth
>the ab-so-lute state of the /alt-onions/

cry moar, faggets

Attached: ϟϟ_soystaflle.jpg (1609x1080, 219K)

>That face is 32 years old

really makes one splay for jewcubation duties...

Attached: the_jew_chrysalis.jpg (492x311, 40K)

damn, i didnt know carrot top was undergoing HRT treatment

evangelion familia

Rape, Pussy, Pedophilia? Oh, NIGGER....

Attached: modernComedy.jpg (310x254, 15K)

Well she’s 270 in dog years

Obligatory:
youtu.be/Mv3Im95Jxew?t=6m7s

Attached: A6B4EBA6-E4C6-4A25-B54B-AD5F9BC3E925.jpg (492x468, 62K)

she was funny. you just dont' understand how she basically fucking trolled and told the fucking truth. the media couldn't take it. the republicans couldn't take it. all you white supremacist couldn't take it. she's funny and she exposed trump with an "emperor has no clothes" style of comedy. most of yall wouldn't understand, my professor explain all this shit to us in class today..

I thought it was a good set. If someone didn't enjoy it, they're humorless.

>most of yall wouldn't understand, my professor explain all this shit to us in class today..
quality b8, memeflag
I didn't even watch the bitch
she writes for Daily Show which is garbage and it's a circlejerk anyway, who gives a fuck

Could I get a link for this shit

>32
black don't crack

Attached: jewdemon.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

She’s a sorry ass excuse for a women, more like a junkyard dog.

ahahah this is gold jerry.

dude abortion lmao..

her face looks like an aborted negress ahahaha.

period boobs lmao..

She looks like a cross between two dogs.

Did she include the obligatory aborted baby joke?

Attached: female comedian.webm (720x1280, 2.8M)

youtube.com/watch?v=DDbx1uArVOM

Yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes

Yea there are not many iconic female comedians, looking at it objectively Michelle is not funny at all in addition to her voice being so damn annoying

It's possible but it's just rare. What's more rare is a funny woman who is funny in a different way than a man and whose comedy doesn't center around their vagina.

Attached: 2704_124079771220.jpg (433x450, 50K)

at least poast the original

Attached: michelle wolf sexy hot commedienne.png (400x512, 159K)

"my professor explained this shit to us in class today" you're a meme at this point commie.

Look: women are natirally, genuinely, massively mentally underevolved.

"I made fun of Trump look at me I'm so brave and engaged"

F U C K I N Y I K E S

I don't like Trump but jeez these people make me support him... Which makes me wonder...

SHE LOVES HORSE ASS

Attached: beastlover.jpg (400x400, 107K)

And OP is a faggot.
More at eleven.

>I don't like Trump but jeez these people make me support him... Which makes me wonder...
that's how you energize people to vote who normally couldn't care less.
>be so revolting people will actively work against it.

Attached: prettier.png (605x406, 589K)

Women can be funny. This particular woman was just stupid and obnoxious with a voice like a catfight.

Et tu, Rost-ie?

soooo does the US taxpayer pay for this shit?

Attached: 1523978475931.gif (300x163, 1.92M)

I don't remember Bill Clinton being called a coke smuggling rapist ... I don't remember Obama being called a crack smoking homo, but those were the allegations against them.

>muh fragile
No, the liberal cunts are pulling the “it’s just a prank bro”. This wasn’t a playful ribbing, it’s pure, traitorous maliciousness.

Yeah, It's so mainstream to trump bash and Im not surprised Carrot Top's wife jumped on that train to supplement the fact she's not funny.

I hate how that is the only option to fuck them, money included.

This. They should have been that nasty to the Obamas. More people than just Joan Rivers should have called Michelle out on being a tranny with a bigger dick than his husband's.

>Carrot Top's wife
no, it's carrot top. he's trans now.
>only way he can get hired anymore.

Not in my timeline. I was not, nor will be his soldier sacrifice. You do not get to destroy lives, then get to go before judges and claim, my bad, then get off; Like some skater bumping into you. It is simple physics really, action-reaction, you fuck with people, people might fuck with you.

Attached: teaching.jpg (900x376, 68K)

Now, THAT!!!!

Is some funny shit...

Kurt Russel in... Universal Soldier... wait, no just "Soldier"

>I am all for teaching
>but do you want to teach, or do

Attached: they gave up the huck finn narrative a long time ago.jpg (640x347, 33K)

I may be a product of the nuevo literature generation, but it does not mean that was lost on me. So, I can play many parts, but loser without consequence, is not one of them. Many parts I could have played... what's a righteous man to do?

>t. the biggest loser

youtube.com/watch?v=MNqqs4h4M7c

Attached: onlytakefromlifewhatyouneed.jpg (200x200, 23K)

Attached: iguessitsalltoodank.jpg (1000x563, 417K)