Get in here black men. You’re home

Black men must help other black men become men, because nobody else is going to.
>Women want you meek.
>Democrats want you poor.
>Republicans want you in jail.
>Society doesn’t want you to have a family.
>Everyone wants to give you (bad) advice.
But nobody wants you to be the best man you can be.
>But black user, what does it mean to be a man?
A man takes responsibility for himself, his life and his family. A man is not dependent upon anyone else but himself.
>So how do I be the best black man I can be?
Be strong, not intimidating. Women want you meek and weak. They see you as a threat and they don’t respect you. Only you can change that.
Be brave, not foolish. Act with honor, not with with deceit.
Own your mistakes, but learn from them.

Attached: sitting_black_guy.jpg (678x381, 49K)

>And how do I keep from being poor?
Take nothing you haven’t earned. Be generous with what you have, but not to your own injury. Earn not just what you need, but also what you like. You must always seek ways to improve yourself because nobody will do that for you. There are many jobs out there that need a man to do them, and many of them pay very well. Always take opportunities to learn new skills, and always try to become good at what you do.
Fix it. Don’t replace it. Learn to do things yourself. If you can pay someone else to do it, you can probably do it yourself for cheaper. Always do it the right way.
Don’t spend more than you have. Credit is designed to make you poor. Always pay your bills on time because late fees and finance charges add up quickly.
Save money. Try to own instead of rent. Make no less than a 20% down payment any time you borrow money. Borrow half what you think you can afford to pay back. Learn to negotiate and make the best deal you can when buying a car or house, or even when renting.
Build wealth responsibly, and keep stable assets that will last for generations. Don’t spend a dollar to save a dime.

>So how do I stay out of jail?
Respect and empathize with others, even people you don’t like. Follow the law. A man doesn’t put himself in a situation that will put him at risk of losing his rights or freedom as a man.
>What about a family?
Find a woman who brings the best out of you. When getting married, mean it. Your family becomes your responsibility for life, and society doesn’t trust you with that. Don’t give them the satisfaction of being right. Protect and care for your wife, and don’t give her reason to disrespect you. Be a father to your children. Give them a better life than your parents gave you. Teach them to do the same and leave them with all you have. Be the patriarch of a prosperous family that loves and cares for its own, and lives life by your code.
Protect what you have. Your life, your home, your family. Avoid risks and don’t count on others. Altruism doesn’t exist, and anyone who says otherwise is stealing from you.
Vote according to your needs, not the needs of the “tribe”. The more taxes you pay, the less your family has. The more debt you accrue, the less you leave your children. Leave this world with a legacy. Leave this world as someone’s hero.

Be the best man you can be.

is Africa the best solution for blacks?
genuine question. Its the only place where its not racist towards you.

good advise user

i heard before the civil rights movement in the 60s blacks had successful communities with fathers in the household.

MLK was a commie triator

A black man doesn't let racism block his path. We have been in this country for longer than it has been a country, and we are not going anywhere. But if we all become the best men we can be, racism can't hold us back.

Niggers

MLK set a powerful example for black men, but he spoke the words of jews. Black men need to look forward and make their own future, not cling to ideals of the past.

/thread

Still probably whiter than you, achmed.

How do you feel about race-mixing

I am personally opposed to it. My son will never date a white woman. I am traditional and take pride in who I am because it's what I have and what I want to leave this world when I go. I have no hatred for white people, and I believe people of all ethnicities should be able to be proud of who they are.

>Be brave, not foolish. Act with honor, not with with deceit.
But Snoop said if I do that then I'm huwhite

>A man takes responsibility for himself, his life and his family
Father your children. Lovingly and responsibly. This is the single thing wrong with modern society: A child needs a father in his life. This doesn't mean mass insemination. Be present and raise your child. The left wants the state to replace the father. It will never work.

>Listening to a degenerate drug addict

Amen to this.

Im white. If youre not a faggot nigger racist piece of dogshit (rare) then white people, including myself, will accept you.

Get a job
Stop blaming others for your problems
Raise your kids

Thats all you have to do

It's true. But too often they revert to niggers under pressure.

Im not black, I just want you to go to africa and make it great and stay there.

Niggers are gay

Attached: Naples-White-Daybed-P14188266.jpg (320x320, 18K)

I for one support you, black need to reshape their culture into appreciating hard work and brains rather than dismissing them as 'acting white' they have such an ingroup mentality they buy into everything about how oppressed they are. Successful cultures say, YOU are responsible for your actions, and how your life will turn out DO something about it instead of asking for more welfare.

The sooner they evolve the sooner we can get to space.

The biggest thing working against us is the system that claims it will help us. If we keep looking backward, we will never prosper.