Why won't desperate incels just settle with an old hag with steady income, horny as fuck, and willing to settle?

Why won't desperate incels just settle with an old hag with steady income, horny as fuck, and willing to settle?

What can incels provide to hot, young women?

Attached: 1523924387581.png (646x762, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Can't measure up to their dating expectations
Not even old hags want them

Attached: rosties.png (657x574, 615K)

>What can incels provide to hot, young women?

slavish devotion

There are plenty of actual old maids out there

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

There's a market failure...

>women want men with resources
>men want young fertile women

So the sexual marketplace breaks down.

I'm cocky, sophisticated and solvent. Where's my article where I talk about how all the women I've met are useless thots that can't measure up in becoming my better half?

What are these beat roasties delusional?At their age all the good men are taken by the non degenerate women.

>sophisticated
>uses the term "thot"

I'd knock up the redhead to make more rare Celtic babies

Attached: 1524869019425.png (750x563, 598K)

Female executives are often scary.

SPBP

>Knock up a 42 year old
But how?

Because, these old, entitled hags will make anyone's life miserable. As a two time divorcee, I can assure every incel out there that it is preferable to be single and involuntarily celibate than to get hooked up with a roastie, let alone a bitter, middle aged 'muh shit don't stink' roastie.

That's pretty good for a leaf.

>and willing to settle

spoiler 1:
they're not actually

spoiler 2:
having children with a woman older than 25-30 seriously increases the chances of birth/mental defect.

also
> spawning more short-term reward chasing roasties from that dry cunt

no thanks, please help control the roastie population by spaying or not fucking the roasties.

stop posting this meme spinster

>Getting a 42 year old pregnant
Good fucking luck, and if you somehow did manage it, the child would turn out retarded.

this thread has been done more than a few times, with the same picture even.
is this part of some wider agenda?

But this would mean constant sex and a loyal companion.

yes, it's making us hate women so we don't have families with them and turn to Muslim refugees as a solution...

>Be me
>Not really incel, but not terribly lucky with ladies either
>Make 6+ figures
>Can buy cigars, scotch, nice stereo and records
>Play vidya
>Travel
>Work on my own projects and hobbies
>Look at former classmate (former crush) instagram
>30-something chick
>3 kids
>No dad in sight
>All the pictures are about being happy and cakes and pastries
>Except for the odd post about how she's miserable
>You can clearly see that she is dead inside

>In the workplace
>HR rep...safety rep and wuslity control head are all females
>company doing shitty
>they blame all the guys and have about 5 'conversation meetings' a month to talk about nothing but chase their tail. Meanwhile we lowe 30 minutes of production time at every meeting.
>biggest mistake we made was allowing women to vote and work. Huge mistake.

Yeah, it's Jow Forums that makes people hate women, not, you know, women.

You can't be an incel when you are so far gone from the light that even if there was light at the end of the tunnel you could not perceive it existing at all.

(Gee, that was dark).

tl;dr
Cunts are not wanted anymore. I can smell the fucking yeast just looking at that picture.

Don't ever turn away from the red pill, user. I have made mistakes that would drive you to drain your liquor cabinet if I ever told you. Heck being a broke loser probably saved me from things being 10 times worse.

>You can clearly see that she is dead inside
Aren't we all?

I have no problem getting laid but if some rich middle aged woman would provide for me and all I’d have to do is fuck her with my 8 inch steel Aryan cock then I would be down

it's more like lonely and bitter people trying to rationalize and even spread their misery around as a kind of self therapy

found the virgin

True, but I don't have to care for 3 kids by myself.

No.
Women are wired and designed for the one thing that matters.
Men can go different ways that has nothing to do with getting laid or married or having kids. That's why many became explorers, dedicated their lives to science, transcribed ancients texts as monks (and saved classical civilization from entropy). The only men who are "dead inside" are the ones who get convinced that they need a woman to validate their existence. That's a feminine trait fostered into men by the post-modern culture.

yes but he has scotch and vidya

i already tried
she made me pay over $100 for a date then made a bunch of flirty old lady jokes and ignored my texts the next day

Attached: roll for incellah.jpg (639x313, 43K)

I Wonder what kind of shredded meat nightmare it looks like between those legs.

From left to right:

No, yes, YES, yes without that shitty eye makeup

>Aren't we all?
No.

Attached: jesus-among-soldiers.jpg (1920x1200, 1.93M)

There are good women just as much as there is bad men. You can scout it out pretty easily. They just shove this crap down your throat to the point where you won't even bother finding a mate because of all the brainwashing propaganda. It's like how every single one of our TV shows and movies display adultery as if it is a normal thing. These dumbass women are small but vocal minorities which is usually the fuel for high ratings. When people have ingested almost 8 decades of this horseshit it is bound that no one would trust eachother enough to get married and settle. This is where the Muslim Refugees come in and replace us for being this fucking degenerate...

They really delusional. Any man their age that is a attractive chad that also makes a lot of money already has a wife. It is extremely rare to see a rich good looking guy older guy that desperate to get in a relationship as men in general are more aggressive to get in a relationship when they in their 30s-40s and a good looking well off one will already be in one.

Reminder to use the proper roast meat cavern when talking about these sorts of {{{women}}}

What is a "solvent woman"?

They're not attractive. I'd rather not pass on my genes than create something awful.

It's a crap shoot at that point jose

Attached: Screenshot_20180430-215354.png (1440x2560, 297K)

I'm a semi attractive woman, young, decent personality, and I find incels pretty qt. there are a lot of women out there like me. I find the autism so endearing. you guys have hope, don't settle for old broads and give up your dreams of repopulating the white race.

Im no incel and would bang everyone of them.

If you dont like roast beef you might be a kike.

t. Incel trying to boost his on self-esteem and that of others

>sassy
Yeah, I totally want to be with a roastie who is also a pain in the ass.

Will only settle with 11, 13 or 14 yo.
Not 12 tho, since 12 feels as whore.

nah, just a very sweet girl who wants everyone to have hope for a great white future

T.every tranny predator ever

Timestamp or your words have no meaning on my heart

all virgin males who aren't reprobates need to start grooming little girls because by 10th grade 90% are thots.

>I'm sassy, sophisticated, and solvent! Why don't men want me?

Attached: 1383083799440.jpg (616x462, 27K)

+10

Tits or gtfo

I'm not posting face on pol, sorry

The 'good men' are in their 20's, where they left them. How delusional do these women have to be to believe that they are desirable?

that's their problem. nobody wants them. white incel males are societies rejects.

And that is a reason to expect a violent uprising from them.

are there any liberal articles about girls getting upset people keep responding for them with roast beef sandwiches?

I know they lie and say getting fucked doesn't ruin the vagina

Old
Old
Old
Old

Non-sequitur

because those old sluts only want chats. This is why islam is the only way. The west has let their women become that.

Doesn't need to be your face, just your body. I Wouldn't want to have anyone doxxed either.

I think that is {{{their}}} problem. They can find dick, but no one wants to move in with a roast beuof sammich.

Gib greentext grandpa

Hawt

>solvent women

So they're going to try to seduce me and then liquefy my body like in Star Trek? Nice try, Solvent Women, but not this time.

I totally would, but the older these women get, the harder they refuse to marry down. And with me they would certainly be marrying down, even though I'd be happy to go all in, marriage, kids, family, the whole package. For them though it's not enough,

>Women are never to blame

You are either roasties or simps. Neither one of those things is a thing to be.

>these women got CHAD'D long before you were even born, probably back when Black Sabbath was still relevant
>these women have no doubt rejected dozens/hundreds/thousands of men in the form of not responding to approaches/cat calling
>these women in all likelihood get hundreds of likes all day every day from horny guys on faceberg, yet they choose to not respond to those men
>these women probably have kids older than you
>and still they bitch about a lack of male attention

crocodile tears

>supreme roastie marinated in 52 years of cum and regret

WHY DONT YOU user? WHHHY NOOOT?

You know you are just assuming all of these things right?

>implying she wasn't born brown
>Implying she isnt now gray as a mule
>implying that disgusting unnatural old lady auburn they all dye their hair in is red at all.

Incels need to stop being in nerd/geek/autist denial, grab a decent degree, get a good job, buy some cars, enjoy life and forget about women for a few years.

Somehow, magically, their female problems will be solved. Mark my words.

>tfw 21 years old and married to an 18 year old qt3.14 Brazilian girl (fully Portuguese/Italian)
>we are each other's only sexual partner, first kiss ect, first date, first everything.

Feelgoodman, I would never want to go on dates with some stuck up non virgin harlot. I don't see how men can date or marry a used up woman. I pity any of you guys that date/married a woman that wasn't a pure khv.

>Over 40 with a history of finding the Vick carousel are now crying

Color me Suprised

Children

>settle
lol, "settle" means 25 year old 6'+, 7'' 7 figure Chad.

>shekels!
>Tobacco!
>alcohol!
>games and distractions games and distractions!
>pangs of loneliness
>find comfort in cyber stalking ex crush and convincing self he is better off

Only low libido people can ever fall into this trap. You sad little man.

yes because they are average women and that's how average women act
i mean we have two scenarios - one where these women got railed in the back of a truck in 1978 while smoking and drinking. And another where these petite, dirty-blonde women stayed virgins until their 20s, stayed home and read books instead of getting CHAD'D
which scenario sounds the most realistic

Why would i want a sassy woman?
A little joking is okay but i want to be able to relax with my partner

>Why won't desperate incels just settle with an old hag with steady income, horny as fuck, and willing to settle?
The incels don't measure up. Fuck it says it right in the pic you posted.

You are right to encourage people not to give up but you are wrong to not think there are a majority of women out there running long term scams on their s/o.

It means they solve stuff but its a play on the caustic nature of certain chemicals.

Youth and fidelity are the traits that make a woman marriageable. These women are no longer buyers in the sexual marketplace, but the sellers of expired product.

Not 12, cause number evokes thot spoiled whores.
Also 10 yo feel as they'll fuck anything, not spoiled though.
Magic number is 11, feels obedient, slaveish and masochist.

13 and 14 also are ok numbers. 13 feels as dark and evil and 14 as pretty/elegant and sharp..

So get 11 yo enjoy owning her, make kid, drop her by 12 since 12 sux. then get 13 yo, tame it, make kid, drop her by 14 since won't be a true 14 and ultimately get true 14,yo, make kid, duty done. Now can go to war with the kike machine and die a happy man.

>willing to settle?
lol.
They can wake up and stop being incel. They can provide the vitamin D.

I've dated older and it can be fun and also serious (to the point one wanted to marry me and adopt kids) but at the end of the day it's just about having fun. Who wants to settle down with an older woman you can't have kids with?

Look at that armlet at the bottom

Attached: 1513584170101.jpg (399x385, 29K)

while they're way past their prime, there are still plenty of horny dudes who'd be more than willing to be in a relationship with them. The average guy will fuck a tree. The ugliest, fattest, rudest, most mentally ill women in society (and many men) still get married and have kids

OP, I took one look at this photo and said, These girls have taken enough dicks that they could line them up, and they would stretch around planet earth a few times. I can hear their pussies sighing from here. Sssiiiggghhhqquueeeeffff

This is good advice. Also lift.

currently dating a 22 year old

fucking a 34 year old corporate exec on the side, best of both worlds m8s

Attached: melsmoke.jpg (996x682, 64K)

why not save her from her misery?

Attached: save_us_y2j.jpg (1024x769, 40K)

They aren't saying they can't get laid. Everyone one of them knows from first hand experience that getting laid is as easy as going to a bar at 2:00am and saying "God, I'm so drunk. Can someone please take me home?"

They're saying they can't find provider husbands who out-earn them. They have no clue that they're low value women to high value men.

>tfw not possible to be a true explorer anymore
>no more state sanctioned subjugation of natives
>why even live

sounds comfy desu

In a few years you will all have girlfriends or wives and you will look back on this time and laugh.

>But this would mean constant sex and a loyal companion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1485012829112.jpg (480x666, 40K)

>the sad tale of four human resources bitches who cant get dicked