PRESIDENT TRUMP DECLARES MAY 1ST "LAW DAY"

what does she mean with this?

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-may-1-2018-law-day-u-s/

Attached: may1.png (849x872, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night
newearth.media/40-day-season-sacrifice-march-19th-22nd-may-1st-manipulating-collective-consciousness-humanity-using-mass-black-magic-rituals/
truepundit.com/big-media-company-withholds-fbi-investigative-bombshell-for-months-shielding-mueller-hillary-fbi-brass-from-publicity-disaster/
youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3_pTg560U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weird

>May Day
>Law Day

Oh shit. Military tanks sent to the boarder tomorrow?

>enforces every law in one day
>nothing happens to stoners

up

Isnt may 1st some occult pagan holiday or something? Lots of sacrifices?

>boarder

Beltaine

OH SHIT THE ARRESTS BEGIN ON LAW DAY! DON'T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME DEEP-STATE ASSHOLES!

Attached: 1517472060724.jpg (4828x4489, 2.57M)

Good for him. The U.S. Constitution is a sacred document that we would only be so lucky to have.

>queue contrived commie bullshit

Top Tier trolling of the left. THIS IS WHAT I VOTED FOR

Im guessing by may 8th

Commies BTFO.

COMMUNIGGERS BTFO

Start of Beltane, I think.

Attached: Thinking_4087bf_6355017.png (1200x836, 141K)

Also, who is
>she

Q predicted this.

On Law Day, we shall mix the traditions of Beltane and International Workers' Day by having huge bonfires onto which we throw commies who undermine rule of law, such as by infiltrating the judiciary.

#metoo

Attached: 660b7ed7-fca2-48ec-88df-3d1ae442ef21.gif (500x381, 235K)

May day is now law day.

Commies btfo

AN ATTEMPT OF FEAR BASED DOMINATION AND CONTROL TACTICAL ASSAULT BY A DICKSHRINK CAUCASOID TO HARM THE PEOPLES EXPANDING CONSCIOUSNESS

Reagan did this.
... looks like Ike actually started this and the Republican presidents that followed him continue.

here 1st may is 'day of labor' holiday. basically leftist holiday where the workers historically protest for their rights and shit. in reality its just leftards and opportunists chimping out in the big cities and everyone is okay with that because hey theyre getting a day off! except of course if you work for the police, then you will be busy all day

Old news morons, Eisenhower did this in '58

savage

Attached: 8D17FCA9-9290-40C4-A4E4-E69802012806.jpg (750x1169, 266K)

Meh, wake me when he declares Martial Law Day.

its happening tomorrow faggots all 244,000 indictments drop, the witch hunt is over

Attached: 1524536685308.jpg (927x1200, 553K)

excuse me what the fuck....

>equality ... under the law

watch the lefties cry

>border

>Illinois, northern
>1, 5, 13, 3, 5
Chicago scum confirmed for snitching. I bet they're trying to everything they can to keep their own personal kingdom.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night

Satanic, Communist, and Nazi high holiday. mid point of spring

walpurgisnacht

244k? I thout it was 24k?
newearth.media/40-day-season-sacrifice-march-19th-22nd-may-1st-manipulating-collective-consciousness-humanity-using-mass-black-magic-rituals/

>Law day
>Caravan of 100,000 spics illegally enter the country unmolested

Gas /ptg/

>may day
>starts an ACTUAL Witch Hunt

ayy lmao

>starts an ACTUAL Witch Hunt
Fire it up boys

Attached: 0C4B14F8-D925-4CD9-8A52-096B65FCB0BB.jpg (941x750, 139K)

Trump will declare California to be a state in rebellion and have the commies arrested.

>Day of the Stake

tfw you realize that puritans probably burned so-called witches because they were feminists who corrupted the moral character of the town

>On this 60th annual observance of Law Day, let us rededicate ourselves to the rule of law as the best means to secure, as the Preamble to our Constitution so wisely states, “the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity.”

>to ourselves and our Posterity

wew lad

they got a "fuck off we re full" so now they will have live with the Haitians in Tijuana.

tfw witch hunts were actually organized by satanic forces as sacrificial events

Attached: 092347502234532.jpg (563x503, 21K)

truepundit.com/big-media-company-withholds-fbi-investigative-bombshell-for-months-shielding-mueller-hillary-fbi-brass-from-publicity-disaster/

don't you get my hopes up user.

Attached: violet.jpg (484x489, 43K)

fuck off shill

what are you not White or something

󠇦 󠇦∆
∆ 󠇦 󠇦∆

󠇦 󠇦∆
∆ 󠇦∆

󠇦 󠇦 󠇦∆
∆ 󠇦∆

󠇦 󠇦 󠇦∆
∆ 󠇦 󠇦∆

Neat.

Jow Forums, you're immensely powerful sorcerers, I and everyone else must admit this. This is now the time to truly work some meme magic. Blindingly bright white light magic, in fact.

If you repeat the following after me, of your own free will, with honesty, you will change the world. Repeat it three times at least, and your hair will begin to stand on end. You will be blessing all the vibrations of the earth with the Creator's will. Ringing the Creator's will through the Earth, another Liberty Bell.

Picture the Liberty Bell, and say out loud:

>I give thanks and praise to the One Infinite Creator for the gift of all the vibrations of the Earth. Over it the Creator moves its hand and rings its will to be done.

God Bless you.

God Bless us all.

Attached: image.jpg (750x500, 96K)

Too bad the Fanta Fascist shows contempt for the rule of law by attacking our cherished law enforcement agencies, the free press and patriots like Mueller while colluding with a foreign power to steal the election.

>we rounding up the commies

If digitals, then happening desu

Attached: muellerKnows.png (1200x630, 1018K)

I fucks wit it

will do mr crazy goy

Commies BTFO

>what does she mean with this?

This means the media is lying to you again. May 1 was made law day in 1958 by Eisenhower. May 1 is one of those holidays that's been recycled for thousands of years, but for a long time it was international working man's day (still is in Europe) and it commemorated a massacre of anarchists in Chicago's Haymarket district striking for 8 hour work days.

This is propaganda to stir up antifa because "mayday" is big in leftist circles, so they want them nice and pissed this May 1st.

Homura did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1508132157628.jpg (1333x2000, 1.22M)

Attached: 1505559282291.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

I pictured a bunch of traitors getting hung from street lights
Is that okay?

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

Attached: 1505674508542.jpg (734x950, 145K)

Attached: 1510617831228.jpg (1341x595, 271K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

Attached: 1520061758379.png (744x722, 493K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3_pTg560U

Attached: 1521487278734.jpg (4220x2844, 1.23M)

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will

O FUG

How many fucking holidays is this nigger going to declare?

I want Israel BTFO, what is he waiting for?

dank hype memes

quick before they drag him into Iran

September 11th 2018 is going to be declared worldwide peace and prosperity day. Screencap this post.

bump

The day the Law came knockin.

The purge