America is dead. I just went to the store and la creaturas as far as the eye can see...

America is dead. I just went to the store and la creaturas as far as the eye can see. Some of the most disgusting mystery meat I've ever seen in my life. I know a bunch of shills are going to flood this thread now and say "hurr hurr where do you live its so white here" but I know in my heart and from what I've seen that it is officially game over. The demographic replacement is done. I didnt want to have to uproot myself and go to another country but it looks like I have no choice. This is depressing.

Attached: walmart-shopper-1.jpg (371x376, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxAsYoDltoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I didnt want to have to uproot myself and go to another country but it looks like I have no choice.
That's how you know this is a FUD thread.

Attached: northern ireland.png (727x584, 44K)

Imagine being so shallow that you have to be attracted to every woman you see

what state do you live in?
maryland here, Goblina Central

>mystery meat
kek thats a new one. thanks op.

Imagine being a faggot from Reddit

Beauty and virtue, what else is the purpose of life?

You dont want all that stinky latina pussy?

Peg your nose and dive-in, the smells u do get are similar to tacos

Nothing better than making them squeal in spanish as the juices go flying

Attached: IMG_0411.png (500x491, 116K)

All meats you buy at chain grocery stores are shit. That's why I buy my meats at the local halal market. Way better quality for about half the price. You do have options, user. It's up to you to you to decide.

>halal
end yourself

Attached: 1472175547582.jpg (240x320, 17K)

Chicago here. I see your pic related on a daily basis. Remember: its vote is equal to yours lol. Yay democracy!

I work in retail while I’m getting a degree and I feel the same way. I feel like I live in an international mall. No familiarity, people barely speak the same language. Muslims in full head drab. Race mixers. I hate this country so goddamn much.

you went on the 1st or the 15th dumbass. It's when most people get paid.
If you're going to some shithole like walmart, guess what you're going to see a lot of? Poor people!
If you live in the city and don't hit whole foods, a co-op, or at fucking least a giant. You're poor or cheap. If you're cheap than you have no right to complain about meat quality.
If you live outside the city, hit a farmers market and/or a decent grocery store.

Or just don't go shop on the 1st & 15th. This is like 101 life shit.

Why? Because you work retail in a mall? I would kill my self just for working in a mall.

Scratch that. Last day of the month, first day of the month, 14th, 15th, 16th are all always fucked.

Seems like it doesnt even matter anymore. Anons are reporting same thing from all over. Ive seen it in other states as well. If whites would let themselves be replaced here they will continue to do so everywhere else.

I dont even know what happened to the white people. Its like they vanished out of thin air. I'm guessing half mixed and the other half kept their numbers the same while they were drowned out by an infinite sea of spic scum.

Its the 30th you idiot

Well people arent wrong your in either the South, north east or california.
Rest of the country is white compared to these places.

Attached: 1524868445798.jpg (750x422, 72K)

>Its the 30th you idiot
i get paid 1st & 15th. I was paid today. That's why i restated what I mean't.
Paydays are always like this. It's also when welfare hits.

same here buddy. every 3rd person is a different race. fuckin weird shit.

White burgers are a;ways welcome here.
Please get a university qualification and apply for citizenship.
t.mid north coast germanic settled town with no minorities
>chinks
yeah, they've fucked the cities but they're the best of the worst and most are westernized

Attached: b88995174z1_20170925174710_000g6eq3msr2-0-tpl910ige6x3wo3ezo2_ct677x380.jpg (677x379, 60K)

>I get paid 1st and 15th
I'm sure you do, DeShaun

This. Like what the fuck....

Australia is a Chinese colony. Youre fucked too.

You're looking at this replacement all wrong friend. You must embrace the decay. The erosion of morals and the death of tradition is the sweetest feeling in this world. When you see a beautiful European woman in the arms of a black or brown person you should never let anger be the primary emotion, instead you should be grinning from ear to ear...REJOICE LAD, she's a goner lol. Watching this society decay fills me with such warmth. I just just I hope I live enough to witness the great collapse, only thing will I reach peak hostility :)

Attached: lived.jpg (668x712, 116K)

They're not violent. The nog and rioting blm lefty webms you guys post are horrific and look 3rd world.

It's only just begun ! Wait till the boomers die off and watch the white % fall of a cliff.
>but they only live in cities.
Yea just wait till they are moving in towns on mass

>I didnt want to have to uproot myself and go to
a 85% non spic white state
fixed that for you

git green card gringo?

Attached: heygringo.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>Yea just wait till they are moving in towns on mass
Rural folk shoot mobs of negroids.
Who's gonna come looking for them?

Why don't you try to make friends

Colorado here. disgusting goblinas everywhere.

White america has been dead since the 90s. Trump was just a last hooray for us for the inevitable population decline of whites. I've been making friends with other la creaturas though and going full turbo SJW so I can at least be spared from the hell that is coming for us.

Kys cuck

Maine
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 93.5%
Montana
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 86.5%
Iowa
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 86.2%
Kentucky
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 85.0%
West Virginia
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 92.3%

Take a look at South Africa, the whites are around 10% they pay 90% of all taxes and are hated minority..it's happening in every western nation ,I'm in my 40s now il be gone before shtf.
Sorry and good luck

white people dont go to the store
They order off amazon, you pleb

Uhmmm..... sweetie? Life always finds a way. Even if their mutts, they're still HUMAN.

even if you die before it happens take comfort in the fact that God will enact his wrath on this world

he's a poor white
they are just as bad as niggers

Many of us were aware of this long ago. The problem was and still is the guilt ridden cucked whites who refuse to face the reality that they are being replaced.

>das a muslim word so i must HAET it!

4 out of 50

Not a very good percentage you have there.

You are not helping at all

went to the upscale mall the other day. maybe 20% white people. the spics and niggers clogged up the walkways and generally made babboon sounds.

All I'll have is a shitty English degree. How do I move over? I want out so bad.

It’s not just like a different race it’s Indian people who think they can haggle prices with me. Hispanics who get mad no one speaks Spanish in the store. Muslims in the full face wrap shit.

Funniest saddest thing was we do military discounts and this rude brown guy ask me if we do. He showed me his military id and his name was like Muhammad al basheen. Those are the people we are fighting in the military and somehow he can come here and join the military. Clown country.

>places where you will never find gainful employment to afford a family
>most of those states are full of old people that are going to die soon
There you go OP, just go do meth in WV/KY.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

Attached: images (36).jpg (470x313, 22K)

Avoid Australia it’s got a bunch of Anglo laws that he American constitution was specifically written to avoid. Just like stupid shit like finning you for not having a running liscense while running and shit

lets post demographics of red state metros to see what states will turn blue

>dallas tx county

Attached: dallas tx demographics.png (404x162, 11K)

>Houston tx county demographics

Attached: houston tx demographics.png (392x158, 10K)

DFW is hell on earth.

SWALLOW DA BLACK PILL GOY

Attached: younext nasim.png (1377x1539, 109K)

Apply to foreign university and get a new degree. Sucks but you'll get a visa.

>san Antonio OHNONNONO ahahaha

Attached: san antonio county demographics.png (406x164, 11K)

Even if you get them to admit the declining demographics they still pull up the classic "muh nazis"

More like you're giving money to people that support acts of terrorism and want to take over our countries

Im glad gringo :D

step by step, generation by generation

Attached: Percent_of_Hispanic_and_Latino_population_by_state_in_2012.svg.png (450x284, 48K)

Seriosuly though. Where do you live?

I live in California. I went to the Walmart in Fullerton, CA and was appalled. Like only 2 other white dudes my age there on a Friday. One appeared somewhat normal like me and the other was a tattooed druggie looking guy.

Everyone else was a fat Mexican, Asian, or Indian.

Many of them literally dont care or they dont get it. I remember da ebil white supremacist on TV a decade ago explaining how we are being outbred this very second and they painted him out to be some extremist clown.

Literally as soon as i hit adulthood and the country goes full shitskin. Wtf

I used to be quite social and had a life. Now I don’t even leave my house except to go wagecuck because of this shit. I don’t even remember how to talk to people and everything has gone nightmare mode so hard that I don’t see a point in trying.

Attached: 82057A80-9685-4E2D-95C5-4F72A996F4C8.gif (223x226, 2.09M)

Yes. Turn every country into a corrupt, low iq underperforming shit hole. You are like a dog too stupid to understand that destroying its dog house will just leave it exposed in the rain.

Florida, supposedly 70% white here

All I see are goblins and niggers. The boomers who remain have maybe 10-20 years left and there goes all the last remaining whites.

I only have a semester left. I have a focus in technical writing though. I could just play up my being American and speak like a redneck for your entertainment.

Thats why I left!
I now haven’t seen a shitskin in many months and am as happy as can be.
Why don’t you live the good life Jow Forums?

Upstate NY here, surprisingly fairly ok demographics compared to a lot of other places. We should post our county demographics.

Attached: home county demographics.png (492x160, 11K)

As someone who lives in South Fl, I feel you user, I FUCKING FEEL YOU
>mfw I may be the youngest blue-eyed person in my neighborhood
>spics and Haitians everywhere
I want to move to Central FL and buy land there

Attached: IMG_9461.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

I saw a mudslime in my tradionally all white grocery store for the first time in my life. She was full garb head dress with a little bit to breath out of. Ya ya I know good job mud slime guys keeping your women tamed, but WTF... go do it in your desert. I don't want your women or you here. fuck off. let me get my milk with my people. Holy shit i hate diversity. I just want to see people that look like me and do relatively the same thing as I do.

There is no where to run OP. Stand and fight.

>

Attached: 05977086.jpg (500x529, 81K)

Whites will literally flee entire continents instead of addressing the problem. Its going to be hilarious watching whites do a full 180 eventually

That’s really not too much to fucking ask.

Modern low cost travel is spreading the garbage everywhere.

You need to get the word out. Most don't understand of know what is happening, or are guilt into their position. Once they know the extend they will revolt.

Palm Beach County
>kill me

Attached: Palm Beach County Demographics July 1st 2017.png (849x666, 47K)

I'm in central FL bro, its slightly better but theyre moving here in droves. Leave for Vermont or Maine. Dont come here.

Youre lying nigger, give us some more details. How long was the process? What was your final straw? How long have you been in Norway?

I’m headed back once I get money to start a business back home. There’s no one willing to fight, I certainly am, but people are content with minority status until it’s far too late

I live in Montana and I never saw one of those things in person, feels good.

Attached: 1438203046226668.jpg (576x792, 325K)

It is depressing, but unlike the faggot who leave, I'm not moving a single inch, I'm staying to fight this to the end

Attached: What is fought for.jpg (1920x2951, 846K)

I left for a job, signed a 2 year contract. Have lived in white minority cities my whole life, mostly in Southwest US. Couldn’t turn down the pay, wanted to get enough money to own a nice home and business when I return. I’ve been here for 6 months now.

>they will revolt
They won't. Whites won't do anything until the easy living (given to them by generations of hard work) disappears.

we were safe here in TN until they actually started bussing them in. Now we look like every other shit hole in this country. Spics and their 3+ kids everywhere welfaring it up. It's pretty fucking awful lads.

>Super power by 2050

youtube.com/watch?v=KxAsYoDltoQ

Attached: 121369-GaleriaUno.jpg (640x450, 26K)

Where in TN are you?

I was referring to Lake County, I know for a fact that the spics wouldn't last a minute in the more rural parts of the county

Why do yoi care what race people are? America is a nation of immigranys, retard

Imagine that you are so sensitive that you are really a fucking nigger. Suxx to be you nigger

Knoxville

If you feel it's intolerable to be surrounded by pic related, you are right. This situation will not be solved without struggle and sacrifice so I suggest you harden yourself and prepare for the battle to come. Unfortunately a worthless generation of boomers led by Jews decided to flush the struggle and sacrifice of all previous generations down the toilet.

Attached: beaner.jpg (534x712, 41K)

Yep. Mostly in the last 5 years or so. Never saw a spic outside of a Mexican restaurant until ~2012. Now you see them drive their shitmobiles to walmart with their 6 kids in tow daily. That being said, they exclusively live in cities because they will never have the money to purchase a house and rental properties aren't very common out in the country.

Bullshit faggot. They're all over Bozeman and Billings and probably Missoula now too.

Why the hell would you come back. What industry are you in? How did you apply? How nice is Norway?

Wasn't really surprised considering Memphis and your close proximity to Atlanta. Id be surprised if they were much anywhere else in TN though. That fucking sucks man.

I swear to god its like Obamas last 4 years he literally let EVERY SINGLE person in. Its a night and day difference.

Shit, really? That’s where I lived before I moved away, half my family’s from there

Red Skull is the hero we truly do need, where can I find this?

Attached: 1524432541452.jpg (747x491, 45K)

>Watched TV for the first time in years
>Black faces everywhere
>Look at websites and their job sections
>Black faces everywhere
>See advertisements on the street
>Black faces everywhere
>Walk down the street on a nice sunny day
>You guessed it, black faces everywhere
How does 13% of the population keep showing up everywhere I go? I know I am not losing my mind here.

Youre wrong. My dad lives out in the sticks. Shitskins and chinks out there too. Even saw a pack of fucking Muslims. Saw a few Chinese at the flea market too.

>I moved from the US to Norway
Isn't the Norwegian government importing muslims?

like user above you said, in the past ten years it's gone full on spic mode. I dunno what the fuck obama did, it's like he invented teleport beacons to beam beaners into cities before he left office. It's an invasion, and seemingly happened overnight. I dunno that it will ever get set straight. Worse yet, we pay for all of it. It's like a fucking free ride carnival for all these beaners.

So you live in a future ethnic cleaning zone. Of course it's not predictable who will be cleansing who. But at least you wont' get bored.

Want to make America a better place, still relatively young. Doing secuirty work, a friend had connections with the company. It pays well (but everything is very expensive).
It’s quite nice up here, there is a shortage of women though.

The 2020 Census should be interesting. Right now we just have estimates of how many infiltrated our country in the last few years.

>Bullshit faggot. They're all over Bozeman and Billings and probably Missoula now too.
Thank goodness I never go to those college towns, I live in lake county.