How do you think sex dolls or robots will effect humanity in the coming years Jow Forums?

How do you think sex dolls or robots will effect humanity in the coming years Jow Forums?

Attached: 1520432537125.webm (1920x1080, 859K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
thesilverdoll.com/doll-gallery/wm-dolls-170cm-charlotte-strips-off/
haptx.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1520431730552.webm (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Big step into supreme satanic control of minds,anything you want for the price of your soul

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: Heaven or Hell.jpg (1280x1429, 456K)

I'd buy one, but its probably going to have an overall negative effect on society to be honest

Attached: 1525131529558.jpg (256x308, 26K)

they will have no effect whatsoever and no one who isn't a literal virgin thinks otherwise

Will probably end the incel movement

I mean, if you would call these like some would, a male equivalent of a vibrator, do we really want to be like women in that regard?

How do we stop this?

Can I get loli version?

Depends on how well they can make a blowjob machine.

Women will be stepping up their games too.

Attached: 1524425708466.jpg (604x385, 32K)

Attached: 1522799724391.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Dolls will have a 0 to net negative effect. They are worthless.

A sex robot that primarily does chores but also has a sex function that is well thought out and not disgusting to clean will change the way women behave since men will opt for robots before they opt for roasties.

There isn't any such movement you idiot.

I just want my pony sex bot.

>How do you think sex dolls or robots will effect humanity in the coming years Jow Forums?
They won't, because cloned sex "blanks" will be a thing.

If you're buying one, don't get one before you have a plan of what to do if you have to move house.

Don't they come in some big crate?
You'd have to seal it inside that by yourself to avoid conversations about it and all the other bullshit.

>get super realistic sex doll
>roleplay in your mind how you transferred the consciousness of some cute rude girl you met into it and how shes trapped inside it and name the sexdoll after her

Attached: Flavortown.jpg (1024x700, 545K)

Sex dolls and the artificial womb can replace women entirely and so it will decrease the sexual marketplace value of women.

Deep vr will be around before lifelike human robots will at wich point the sex part will be all but useless. Sex bots are a pipedream.

source? i wanna buy that

They will further drive the wedge between men and women resulting in fewer births and marriages. It will continue to disincentivize men and result in societal collapse due to there being no reason to build and maintain society. Primarily because access to women has always been the driving force of civilization, easy access to a comparable substitute will crush this necessary part of human culture and result in the decline of humanity as we know it.

dude, no

Why not just get a whore?

A whole harem of women at your finger tips Jow Forums

Attached: doll harem photo 3511.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

I'm going to be a lot happier of a person, I'll tell you that much

what the fuck i thought it was a jew at first

Attached: Untitled.png (491x491, 380K)

YES, you faggot

I would try fucking that thing but it is obviously a hunk of rubber and not a woman. It is like a glorified fleshlight. I'd never buy one or consider that it could possibly act as a substitute for a woman.

It depends entirely on if/when the bots can crest the uncanny valley, if the AI can simulate the basic female personalities enough to satisfy the male consumer, and if artificial wombs can be made as cheap and prolific as household appliances.

Once those concerns are sorted out, fucking real women will be the fetish and eventually we'll likely just stop making biological women altogether. What purpose would they serve after all once they are bested by superior technology.

Attached: rte.jpg (1920x1920, 251K)

Women will chimp out and normie culture will be directed to view any man who fucks a sex doll as being lower than a child molester. Sex dolls could cause an economic catastrophy if men are no longer slaving away to buy homes and cars and piles of shit they can’t afford just to get some depreciating pussy.

What is it like to fuck a Real Doll? I'm pretty curious but afraid it might be peak degeneracy

>Will probably end the incel movement
you mean cement it

Don't know but one of the funniest things I ever read on this website was about a guy who purchased a full size one.
He got it and then didn't realize that of course, being full size it's very heavy to move by itself.

So he said he just fucked the shit out of it for a few days and then chopped it up into limb sized parts and threw it all in a dumpster.
Christ alive the story he'd have to give if the cops found him.

I bought one just like pic related. It's pretty cool at first, especially if you use a hole warmer and really good lube. It also helps it you wrap it in a heating blanket for awhile and spray some young women's perfume on it before fucking it. Honestly though it gets boring really fast, and it's not quite a substitute for the real thing. Combine a few different sex dolls with a hooker once a month or so and you'd be good to go.

>roastie
It's such a cringe word. Only literal virgins use it and honestly if you used it off this website NOBODY would even know what the fuck you were talking about

Roastie detected.

Attached: 1517184762230.jpg (1024x612, 42K)

keks

Attached: keks2.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Once the initial novelty wears off it's no big deal and gets pretty boring.

Fug bois, I regret marrying my filipino import bride now. I want a refund.

We don`t care.

Attached: 1516619188323.jpg (1080x1618, 548K)

yes check orient industries or alibaba

HANDS AWAY FROM THE HUMAN MALE YOU BIO ROASTIE

Attached: 6786789789.png (1125x844, 1.92M)

Wouldn't that be the start of the female dictatorship lead by HRCs bloated rotting whale corpse. Funny how womens suffrage would be outraged less than 2 centuries after its inception and enslave men.
>>Going to happen.

No, it will fix women. These are going to be a check and balance against feminism. The technology is a God send.

thesilverdoll.com/doll-gallery/wm-dolls-170cm-charlotte-strips-off/

I was hoping if there's something to upgrade from rubber and silicon in a near future.
Either those two material don't meant to last long and fairly easy to tear up.

There's artificial muscle made of carbon fiber... hoping there would be a artificial flesh...

They all look like fuckin gooks

Hungry yet?

Attached: 2014-Mascotas-Perros-Toys-Simulated-Pork-Steak-Rubber-Toy-In-Looks-Like-Real-Sound-Squeaker-Squeaky. (1000x1000, 123K)

if you don't mind being on a lot of watch lists then yes
But if you're a pedo-fag you ought to just stick to killing yourself

cute

Attached: 1487172832700.gif (512x288, 2.27M)

You want a western one?

Attached: z-onedoll-158cm-love-doll-real-doll-for-men-02.jpg (533x800, 50K)

Women are incompetent buffoons. The only way they have insinuated their way into power is by leveraging their sexuality. But if we make robots more attractive to men than biocunts, they won't have any sexuality to leverage. They'll just be left in the cold to rot and die, until we solve that final problem by outlawing the breeding of females.

Women, as the great James Hetfield once sang, drift on numbered days.

Attached: 1524538726092.png (1131x774, 98K)

Or you can just roll it up with a carpet.

Attached: 1497761630971.jpg (2304x3072, 508K)

thank you user

Attached: 16519849641.jpg (1411x670, 425K)

Give me super realistic VR hmd with full haptic suit instead of a lifeless doll.

We are only a few years from that anyway.

>full haptic suit
if it has electrodes that stimulate your dick then it'd be perfect

>Wouldn't that be the start of the female dictatorship

That would mean that women DO things.
Women don`t do anything. They manipulate to get things done for them.

Attached: disabled fucked up in court.jpg (591x640, 121K)

fleshlight sales might go down, not much though since dolls are very expensive for a masturbation toy. you didn't think toys would actually impact society did you?

Whatever downsides there are in some men checking out, there upsides of women suddenly no longer being able to run a huge racket of sex monopoly for access to their cunts will be immeasurable.

Men will check back in once real women's expectations go back to being non-delusional.

Absolute state of womens expectations of men right now, pic related.

Attached: 1493653147758.png (1080x1920, 1.04M)

>id:jUU

Well, more people will be masturbating on top of lumps of plastic.

haptx.com/

they already have existing gloves that allow you to feel rain in your hands. They are working on a full haptic suit.

>Men will check back in once real women's expectations go back to being non-delusional

what is delusional about the profile you posted? she will be able to choose from dozens of men even in her current state

faggot can't afford a sex doll but can afford a smug jesus lmao

I appreciated this.

Give em to blacks and mexicans.
Population control.

>Two dogs and a pig.
Why did she refer to herself in the third person?

thirsty beta males will be the only ones trying to date her. most valuable males won't touch that with a ten-foot pole.

It will be the beginning of the end of feminism. Once sexdolls break women's monopoly over sexual services to straight men, men will finally see women as the parasites they are.

The sisterhood want a gender war? A gender war they shall have. And in the name of the very much male God Who created heaven and earth, they will lose.

if it can greatly lower the chance of human reproduction then it will do good for the earth.

>women becoming obsolete will have no repercussions

ok

>jew
>against degeneracy

oy vey

Damn that's a beautiful thought

I believe the pig she's referring to is the one she's pregnant with.

Any videos of people fucking one of these?

Implying humanity wouldn't flourish and blossom without the vaginal jew holding it back.

Would happily drop $100k for a bot that could cook, clean, fuck, and look/feel somewhat realistic. Still cheaper than a marriage, please make this happen.

the number 1 problem with women is that they are autonomous beings, as evolution makes it necessary to exist.
that means that they pursue self-interest and are only stopped in this by socially enforced rules.
robowaifus would be programmed to be loyal, because they have only one job: making the owner happy.

white boys will be busting nuts in them, giving up their last fertile sperm to the plastic jew. Meanwhile white women will be off getting deepthroated by pedro and juan then cut up and dumped into a river. Meanwhile illegals will be pumping out 10 kids turning US towns and cities into favelas.

Improve women in a way that makes pretty much all legacy women better than a sexbot with AI personality programming and an artificial womb.

>mfw the dolls come to life at night

Attached: sweatingintensifies.jpg.png (811x767, 413K)

Attached: 1401306156239.jpg (1023x682, 224K)

Toy Story 4
"attack of the sex dolls"

kek wtf is this ?

>How do you think sex dolls or robots will effect humanity in the coming years
It´s gonna hurt, expect a high increase number of basedboys, Japan is going to be the first fallen country, followed by either Europe or the U.S

Attached: The ultimate state of being a beta.jpg (1000x562, 363K)

One Man Hide and seek.

Attached: 234534645.png (657x527, 224K)

God it would be horrifying to walk onto that train

they dont really need to surpass the uncanny valley to be in demand. The average guy will fuck a tree. This technology is going to change society if they make a waifu bot that can do the dishes, suck your dick whenever you want and never complain. Then it's automatically better than 99%+ of women and women will be obsolete. Note that women will probably backlash hard as fuck against this technology, and shame the average guy who might buy into it, which will wake guys up to how much women dont give a shit about men's desires, further increasing demand for the waifubots

if the US doesnt invent this shit then surely the asians/Russians will. Robotics still has a long way to go, probably decades before we have actual cleaning bots

There will be a huge dip in the population for a generation that allows all of the feminists and dykes to die off since litterally no one will ever touch them again, women will learn their lesson and become desirable and trustworthy again.
Not exactly an ideal time for a drop in birthrates, but if it gets ris of feminists it’s worth it.

>spend $100 on a posable soft mannequin
>give it some basic alterations
>go to town

Sex dolls on a budget until universal basic income comes in and we can get our own sex robots.

Attached: 1525099444425.jpg (5008x2784, 2.94M)

you have to wonder how beta that really is, that man is so tired of women's shit that he creates a new Eve from scratch
it's essentially a mass rejection of women which is more likely something a Chad does

In an alternate timeline, we all have a bunch of sex robots walking around that are all but ONE firmware update from becoming a robot army.

There is a legend in Japan about a magical train car that appears once in a while and whoever gets on board is never seen again.

Attached: No brakes on this train.jpg (1291x968, 208K)

>It´s gonna hurt, expect a high increase number of basedboys,
Most men are basedboys now without sexbots, they are weak because they have brainwashed by feminism and marxism.

> Japan is going to be the first fallen country,
You will have to explain better than that, do you think no leading women = decline, lol no.

>followed by either Europe or the U.S
Europe and US are in decline right now and is not because sexbots, is because rampant leftism, statism and barbarian`s immigration.

Stop putting pussy in a pedestal.

This only applies if you live under a brutal tyrannical authoritarian regime.

Let's see you having sex with it. C'mon, it'll be freaking hilarious. Also sad, sure, but mostly freaking hilarious.

>to be honest
Oh, thanks for pointing out how honest you are, as if that changes your message you fucking worthless piece of shit.

Well, to be fair, he is british.

>hump pile of silicone without a soul
>hump pile of silicone that only wants to bang at 3am
hmmm