Okay children, I don't know what it is with you guys when I drive in the left lane, but you need to get off my back...

Okay children, I don't know what it is with you guys when I drive in the left lane, but you need to get off my back. I'm going the speed limit and there is literally no reason for you to ride my ass. If you're in a rush to get somewhere, why don't you try "adulting" and leave earlier, it's called time management you millennial virgin. I know you guys think everything should be handed to you, but sorry bud, I'm not moving out of the way because you're irresponsible. I hope your insurance is good, because my brakes are.

Attached: 126456456456.jpg (1200x800, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox13news.com/news/local-news/reminder-left-lane-is-for-passing-only
youtube.com/watch?v=4oqfodY2Lz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are the worst kind of person. We aren't late. We just dont want to spend all our time driving faggot.

ٲOkay newfag

Im so with you user, but unfortunately this douchebaggery is found in all ages. It seems mothers and attractive women are the most impatient. Men drive like dicks too though

and save what, like 2 minutes?

The world doesn't revolve around you. Inconveniencing other people because you feel self-righteous about the way you do things is ignorant and shitty.

I carry a gun and when people threaten me with their cars I point it at them sometimes I follow them home.
Never know when the person infront of you has stopped giving a shit about the lives of strangers.

putting everyone in danger because you want to save some time is smart

I keep my truck gas pedal to the floor. I got shit to do so you faggots get out of my way!!

Attached: dodge ram.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

Tailgaters should be killed

holy fucking shit drive in the slow lane you fucking faggot

This. It's a fucking speed limit and you faggots getting mad when someone is doing the limit in your "fast"lane can go hang yourselves.

I would vote for the politician who makes "caging" a 1000 dollar fine no matter how fashy he is.

>no timestamp
nice meme faggot

Babyboomers who go the speed limit in the left lane should be rounded up in FEMA camps and gassed then have their bodies ground up into mulch.

Friendly reminder you can get pulled over for driving in the passing lane in many states :^)

The left lane is for passing, if you aren't passing anyone then stay out of it. I don't understand what is so complicated about that. You are citing rules like the speed limit, well at least be consistent and stay out of the passing lanes.

Could fleeing felon laws be applied to rode rage?

this. stay in your fucking designated sector you faggots. If youre in the left, 5 over the speed limit is minimum. Dont wanna do it? Get the fuck outta my way you fucking piece of shit gen x and boomer scum.

Fuck you OP, you are the reason so many faggots tailgate me. I drive the exact speed limit or 5mph under in the RIGHT LANE because I'm not an asshole and still people will tailgate me. I am in the right lane, the fucking SLOW LANE, so I am allowed to drive in such a way. You are not. If you are in the FAST LANE you need to drive FAST.

I mean fuck tailgaters, I always let off the accelerator and slow down when they tailgate me, but I'm in the slow lane so I don't feel bad. If I was in the fast lane, I'd be an asshole.

Attached: 1460259666795.jpg (680x793, 46K)

Yep, that's bait

>cops don't ticket until 10 over in Alabama after some lawmaker was fined for 8 over
roll tide

Attached: afa7d6c49998d9cf25e45493b1f671976cd997e4de7a16adfde8ec122b4c4541.jpg (1200x859, 190K)

>5 over the limit minimum
Technically you're not supposed to exceed the speed limit, even while passing

The state of Florida put this law in place to allow traffic to flow as quickly and smoothly as possible. When people get over in that left-hand lane and they just drive the speed limit, it backs traffic up and causes a lot of congestion."And it doesn't just include the interstate -- it includes any street or roadway with multiple lanes. It also means that slower drivers going below the speed limit -- should stay to the right."If anyone is traveling less than the normal speed, they are supposed to travel in the right-hand lane," Paz continued. "That helps alleviate congestion also."Failure to move over can cost you. You can be cited for a moving violation and fined $153.
fox13news.com/news/local-news/reminder-left-lane-is-for-passing-only
OP is a faggot.

Attached: newsa 1455.jpg (728x528, 161K)

Fun fact, it's the law in this state that you are required to pull over and let traffic pass if there are more than 4 cars following closely behind you and there is no passing lane. There is no requirement that the drivers needing to pass be doing the speed limit. You don't know their circumstances. Your self righteousness may be impeding someone rushing their family member to the hospital. Move over. You're not god. If you want to be a cop and control speeders go get a badge and a car with lights on the top of it.

Learn to drive slide post faggot. sage

Attached: bEweK.jpg (2287x1935, 574K)

>That feel when your commute is between 40 minutes and 1 hour depending on whether or not you get stuck behind SafetyGrandpa so it's effectively impossible to time budget and you end up at work 20 minutes early but can't clock in.

Attached: Motherfucker I see you walkin like you own the place.gif (322x166, 1016K)

"KEEP RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS"

t. sign on the highway

this. fucking this.

get help, OP

>tfw drive in the middle lane 10 mph below the speed limit.

I drive in California where the traffic just backs up at the next bottleneck even worse than it has to be because everyone else drives like a maniac.

Got 250,000 miles on my jeep and only do a break job every 45,000 miles.

>cars in the passing lane are going too fast and just asking for speeding tickets
>cars in the next lane are crawling
what do you do? Risk the ticket or go behind Granny's pristine Buick for the next two hours?

>Driving in the passing lane.

The absolute state of SÖYBOYS.

Attached: chickens.webm (360x360, 2.61M)

you're supposed to go 5-10 over the limit max in the left lane. if someone is riding your ass still, change lanes and let them pass. speeding up to 10+ over the limit is when you run the risk of being ticketed by officer dick. most cops generally let you go anywhere between 3-6 mph over the speed limit so even going 10 is a little risky. DO NOT do it in areas you're unfamiliar with

Whenever someone is tailgating me, I pretend I’m texting when they drive past. 9/10 times the faggots get super pissed. Love it

>go to the right lane, there's a retard on the smartphone freezing everybody
>go to the left and there's another retard behind wanting you to go 100mph

risk the ticket ofc, no cop wants to write a ticket for someone going with the flow of traffic. that's an easily nullified ticket in any traffic court with a sane judge.
>your honor, the traffic around me was traveling at X mph. It would have been dangerous to those around me to disrupt that flow, so I passed and moved to the right

OP, something I do is carry a 1000 lumen spotlight and I shine it over my shoulder right into the tailgater's eyes. It makes them angry. When they pull alongside, I show them the Sig. Much fun to be had.

It's called the passing lane for a reason you dumb faggot

I hope you think back on this post when you're bleeding out on the asphalt.

question for all you folks who drive on the left side of the road: is your passing lane also on the left or is it on the right?

Get the fuck out of the left lane then faggot.
Jesus christ. If you want to be slow go in the right.

Attached: 1517007242793.png (625x773, 109K)

Its dangerous to pass on the right

This has got to be bait but just incase it is not. I hope u do this to the wrong person and they follow u home and kill u.

Nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Attached: 1385868889394.gif (300x169, 2.9M)

>he drives the speed limit

Get a load of this state sucking cuckold

Driving slow in the passing lane is responsible for significantly more wrecks and traffic than driving quickly in the passing lane. It's actually illegal in many areas.
Here's a libtard link since only narcissist drive slow in the passing lane.
youtube.com/watch?v=4oqfodY2Lz0

You're a piece of shit and will cause more problems than you think you are fixing. Also kill yourself.

On the remote chance that this isn’t bait, what the fuck makes you think you’re so fucking special that you get to break the law and fuck over everyone behind you?

FUCKING PASSING LANE YOU STUPID BURGER

>or 5mph under in the RIGHT LANE

Kys grandpa. You need to drive either the exact limit in the right or just turn in your license. Why would you drive slow on purpose?

Speed limits are just a ploy by statist to keep me from getting places on time

Attached: 1522358465360.jpg (1125x1127, 94K)

Depends on the state.
Some state laws allow for speeding in the passing lane.

It is, after all a PASSING LANE

Left lane should be reserved for autobahn speeds. Anyone going under 85 should be pulled over for creating dangerous situation.

>tfw your state made left lane loafing illegal

slow your roll btfo

the amount of time you save is dependent on how far your going as well as the extra speed you go at user. if i go 5 over the speed limit for 700 miles, ive saved damn near 30 minutes and its at such a speed cops wont even bother pulling me over

Come on anons, you are better than this.

>hot button subject, but barely political
>needlessly insulting
>1 post by this ID

A slide thread if I've ever seen one. Sage and move on.

>I will intentionally cause an accident because I don't like when people want to go faster than me
>I'm so much more mature than people who actually drive

Please kill yourself.

Wow you were right. I was baited.
Saged and moved on.

It is called the passing lane, not the fast lane. You should exist in that space only for as long as it takes to overtake slower traffic.

What an awesome idea. If you don't go to jail for one thing, you can still go to jail for the other.

Life is good when you get a free accident card from your insurance company.

What if you're just perpetually overtaking

It's not called the left lane, homosexual. It's called the passing lane. If you're not actively passing someone, then get back into the granny right lane where you belong and piddle along at the speed limit to your faggy heart's content.

Then you should holocaust all the slow drivers
Fuck the road kikes
ps don't forget to sage this thread

>Come on anons, you are better than this.
>implying

Attached: 587f4fac73c8a151e46b0beeaf5ed7047b3c0c5c0e17a918065abb8613999ebb.jpg (1080x1920, 142K)

BASED leaf

not in every state
t. traveler

Saves a ton of gas. I'm 28.

Attached: 1492928610911.jpg (260x194, 7K)

If we drive on the opposite side of the road, logically, where do you think our passing lane would be? You should be able to solve this. Show your work.

not him but I always understood the inner lanes to be passing lanes and the outer lanes to be exit/turn lanes
and one-way streets to be every man for himself

fucking kys. its against the law to drive below the flow of traffic in the left lane, and for good reason. you make people pass you're retarded ass on the right and single handedly fuck up all of the order and etiquette of the road.
seriously fucking kys.

>no reason to ride my ass
Yes there is:
>get out of the fast lane if you're not going faster than the lane to your right, you fucking faggot
>not only is it rude, it's fucking illegal
>maybe if I drive closely and flicker my brights, he'll realize he's breaking the fucking law and get out of my way
Or something along these lines.

Why not just ride a bike then? Are you afraid of going too fast?

I got a speeding ticket a few weeks ago (paid it off since im not a nigger)
You know what the cop told me?
"This is a special enforcement zone. We are looking for people going 15+ miles an hour over the speed limit."

15 fucking miles over. You can go five over all day every day and never get pulled over. Stop being a pussy. If you can't afford gas just kys

>I would vote for the politician who makes "caging" a 1000 dollar fine no matter how fashy he is.
Until then, I follow them to Costco or where ever boomers go and use my car keys to carve nice things on their driver-side door.

>you can now be ticketed for driving speed or slower in the left lane

>Until then, I follow them to Costco or where ever boomers go and use my car keys to carve nice things on their driver-side door.
No you don't.

>actually driving the speed limit
Found the beta bitch cuck

This. If you want to police the roads become a fucking super trooper.

And its called the passing lane all you cock gobblers. It is meant for passing, not for you dumb fucks to stay in and drive the exact speed limit.

I agree op. Like fuck. Drive the speed limit and chill out. Listen to a podcast. Enjoy your drive or commute and quit sperging out.

not politics

nice larp faggot

Attached: 1515546443951.jpg (655x600, 90K)

research has shown that mother fuckers like you are the most dangerous drivers
do what you're supposed to do faggot

fair enough but get the fuck over in states that explicitly have posts reading "stay right except to pass". otherwise you're just as much a faggot as the people you're pissing and moaning about.

What chaps my ass is getting behind someone in the passing lane with a handicap plate doing 10 under and yapping on their phone..if you're crippled enough to get that fucking plate get the FUCK off the phone and drive the speed limit or GET OVER

>when I drive in the left lane
If there are two lanes going the same direction, then the left lane is for passing. You are not supposed to just casually drive in the left lane for extended periods of time, even if you are driving the speed limit.
If some jerk is driving slow in the right lane, or it is backed up to turn right onto an off ramp or some shit, then it is ok to switch to the left lane and even go 5-10mph over the speed limit to pass before merging back into the right lane.

handicap plates are often given to the mildly retarded so the state won't have to pay to put them in full-time care
which is why you see so many niggers with handicap plates

this. road etiquette is not rocket science. OP is a retard, plain and simple.

Attached: virgin and chad driver.png (800x1212, 655K)

>driving the speed limit.
Are you in the right lane?

This is incorrect.

Left lane is fast lane you little faggot car maggot. Get over.

Stay right, use cruise control, don't even think about touching the brake. If you're on a 2-lane highway, and there're more than no cars behind you, go faster or pull off to the side and let them by.

Left lane is for passing. Drive the speed limit in the right lane faggot.

Attached: 1522376404789m.jpg (1024x1024, 31K)

You people cause more Carnage on the freeways from trying to avoid your ass driving slow in the left lane than drunks. Law enforcement officers are sick and tired of scraping the bodies off of the pavement after you caused a pile up, and then you keep going oblivious to the situation that YOU caused behind you. It's fucking devastating.

Speaking as a Gen Xer, I hope you get gassed like a Polish Jew.

I bet you he was doing that exact bullshit when it happened.

I believe slow-drivers and tailgaters should both be purged.

Nigger confirmed

>10 year old tacoma
Poorfag, you should really save that gas because you're poor.

What pisses me off is when someone takes forever to change lanes in the left lane. Sometimes some old person will take like five fuckin' minutes.

When that happens, I pass the person, then drive up to a semi truck and match its lower speed, so BOTH lanes are blocked. Then I drive like that for a good 15 to 20 minutes.

It's fun to see how many cars I can get backed up behind me in the left lane. Like, "HAHAHA YOU FUCKING ANTS. HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?" then I suddenly put the pedal to the metal and start driving 10-15 MPH in the left lane like normal.

Its also the foundation of neo liberalism