So is everyone just cool with all the death camps and human rights atrocities now

so is everyone just cool with all the death camps and human rights atrocities now

Attached: luhaogeorgetakei.jpg (800x448, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2BO83Ig-E8E
youtube.com/watch?v=8X0BVqiBXtI
youtube.com/watch?v=sRnEjs0GZgo
youtube.com/watch?v=XkegD7V9E6g
youtube.com/watch?v=9I3etlLn5y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean the lies perpetuated by the jewish media? The same media that lied about all of history? The same media that said Iraq had WMDs?

doesnt matter anymore faggot, we #NWO now

HOLY CRAP!!!
What a fantastic idea for a horror theme park!!
A DEATH PARK!
Take away all those holohoax tourist dollars and bring people to North Korea where all the stories are acted out to scare the paying customers!

One thing at a time Schlomo. DOn't get your kippah in a twist because nobody buys your kike faggotry.

Attached: TMJT.jpg (500x373, 97K)

ya i dont really care if chinks are dying there are too many of them anyways

You’re going to have to forgive that. As long as all those people are free to leave and go where they want.

You’ll also have to forgive those same people when they try to murder the people that kept them in jail for so long.

hey. Give peace a chance, goyim!

yeah its p lit

Attached: virginpresident.png (2768x1256, 169K)

In and one more thing. You can’t ask Kim to allow himself to be hung when he finally allowed his dynesty to join the ranks of the rest of society. The only other way would be a bloody war that would have otherwise caused a larger humanitarian effort than Syria. So yeah. You’ll have to suck on everything that happened because trying to seek justice isn’t the hill to die on here.

Probably more likely that bringing Kim Jong-Un and his country into contact with the modern world, western culture and the larger global social atmosphere will eliminate the death camps faster than ignoring him hoping he stops.

>muh human rights
>muh atrocities
>muh death camps
Yes. I've never given a fuck.

Thes Im sure that North Korea is a womdercul place where there is no starvation and they dont execute/imprisiom people for dumb shit.

all the generations of kims have done this whole charade before

nk hasnt said anything about allowing their citizens to freely migrate or travel

>Implying we give a shit over already dead gooks

Yeah, like you and your allies in Iraq never executed political prisioners.

yeah i dont get how everyone hasnt caught on to this shit

yeah and thats not what this thread is about

fcuk off i want my DEATH PARK!
plus PARK is the third most popular surname in Korea so it's a perfect name.
Who gives a shit if they exited or not, people are bored and want to be scared.
But they did have a great blood and organ collecting service with satellite photos of gulag camps being emptied all at once and refilled with new people.

exited=existed*

Look, you dumb faggot, you have to take things one step at a time. Let's deal with the nuke situation first before we start talking about human rights.

Attached: Archie Bunker stare.jpg (349x340, 68K)

>the very moment korean war ends, israel strikes syria and says Iran as WMD

Anyone else following this?

Yeah .
As uninformed as I am I heard this is SOB.
Same Old Bullshit.

I never cared.

No. That’s probably unlikely. I agree.

However, I’ve just been reading how UN thinking they can do anything about it without all our war, to me, is a fucking joke. Diplomacy will not yield “justice”. And why should he be the one to fall on that sword anyway.

Yes.

really makes you think

Attached: 250px-OHM_-_Hostienfrevel_Bild_1.jpg (250x167, 20K)

THE KAPPA YOKAI IS ACTUALLY BASED ON JEWS DUE TO THE BEHAVIOR OF JEWS STEALING YOUR FORESKIN WHILE BATHING

Man, I wish KJU was active on twitter.

What like the CIA using citizens as test subjects without their consent?

>5000 inmates prisions.

Yeah terrible.

Attached: kim bread.jpg (620x413, 74K)

We've not only been OK with China doing it for a long time on a much larger scale, but most of the world is trying to become best buddies with China.

Boomer, the post

this

This just proves the international community doesn't see Koreans as human.

Attached: that's a race issue.jpg (780x446, 72K)

Coming from a country that has dropped more bombs than NK/China has ever?

How many countries have this brutal NK/Chinese regime attacked recently?

You know for a country that's so peaceful, America is caught in an awfully large amount of foreign wars.

China/NK kills its own citizens. America kills other countries citizens.

I don't care. America First.

So when are we going to start seeing authentic north korean shitposting?

Attached: 1524434134141.jpg (750x728, 44K)

Yes. Kony 2012.

I bet you think Assad isn't a maniac who gasses civilians too, huh?

You're absolutely right. I think Assad is a great man and doesn't gas anyone.

Attached: 1512168053258.png (480x640, 401K)

So this is how the radicalized left rationalizes that peace between North and South Korea is bad. I knew they would come up with something as soon as Trump got the deal they said he couldn't get.

Not my country, I don't care what happens there.

We could have a holocaust themepark, equip with actual model-types of the holocausters from Auschwitz

I think he's a sane man who gasses civilians.

Are all of our other allies so wholesome?

Attached: afp_14f1mw_ea93b41e07a7553081e2e56fc5bf9f53.focal-760x380.jpg (760x380, 95K)

gotta start somewhere

or should we jew north korea

Aushwitkorea

macht frie ching chang

Of course he would think that, its rational and makes perfect sense kike

why is every memeflag republican such a blowjob machine for jews, grow some balls faggot

Since there is a chance it might end soon if we dont rub that shit in Big Kimmy's face, we better shut up about it yeah.

And millions who have to eat grass to live.

Not for long.

Attached: 1525143561614.png (750x1334, 182K)

Wow now they are really improving their people's health.
Let me get a big mac and side of fried grass.

Attached: BigCatKek.jpg (500x359, 120K)

wtf you talking about, ignorant leaf?
No NK citizen is free to leave. They would have all fled to SK by now if they could.
If they do escape, their family goes to labor camp. NK is like the Soviet Union except with nothing remotely good.

RARE

Depends are you fine with the atrocities western powers have been doing as well? Nukes, Tuskegee experiments, fruitless and direction less bombings in the deserts, turning stable Muslim countries into shitholes etc etc?

This is the correct attitude.
America first means neutralizing nuclear ICBM threats. For our own sake we should root for Korean re-unification, regardless of whether NK elites are held accountable for their crimes.

>turning Muslim countries into shitholes.
Read some history you stupid fuck. Muslim countries are shitholes. They only become temporarly good if they go secular, but that never lasts.
Being a shithole is inherent to Islamic "civilization".

no one gives a fuck about the death camps or human rights violations, do you really think powerful capitalist nations hate that shit? They love it and commit it on a daily basis

the only reason they hate the DPRK is it pretends to be a people's revolution which puts the capitalists in a position where they have to fight against it or risk losing their global power

Gook Nukem

>lies
You can literally see the concentration camps from orbit. I'm a merchant sailor, I've had to deliver humanitarian aid to North Korea before (contrary to what a lot of people think, yes, they do receive humanitarian aid). It's like stepping into the 18th century. Instead of shore-side equipment, they literally just pull up to the ship with shovels, trucks, wheelbarrows, and like 5,000 people and spend like a month straight working these people to death to unload the grain.

We actually got shore leave too, lol. It was as terrible as shore leave in North Korea sounds.

Attached: Line of Liberty Ships.jpg (1100x1397, 318K)

I only want Tea Girl to be free

Attached: tea_girl_north_korea.jpg (290x210, 19K)

The whole country is a farm, they have food.

They have a ton of other problems but the hunger is nothing but propaganda.

Attached: 157-960x576.jpg (960x576, 148K)

>north koreans
>humans
pick one

see
I have personally delivered entire cargo ships filled with grain for them to unload with slave labor.

Also, that's not even corn for human consumption, that is feed corn. It is basically inedible by human unless it is ground into meal, and even then the nutritional value is virtually zero. The only reason it works for cows is because they eat a fucking ton of it.

tubby custard even leaving north korea is proof of how wide spread the jewish globalist agenda is

THE JEW TRULY DOES FEAR THE SAMURAI

>death camps and human rights atrocities now
NO.
Im NOT OK with US having the highest prison population in the world, where people are murdered and raped for smoking a plant.

Or the TSA molesting children for security
Or FORCED child vaccination in California

Oh... you fell for the (((MSM))) narrative on north korea
>Redpill for (you)
youtu.be/2BO83Ig-E8E

I see you really like your propaganda.

Attached: Kim inspecting the american prisioners.jpg (960x640, 89K)

Ah yes, a literal propaganda photo shoot, this is definitely reflective of the overall food supply for the country. How fucking braindead are you? As I said before, I have literally delivered thousands and thousands of tons of grain to these people because they are fucking starving. They unload it with slave labor. On shore leave, they only allow you to visit certain parts of the city so you don't notice the abysmal living conditions of the average North Korean. It is a fucking hell on Earth, I highly recommend you live there.

Attached: 1517501176471.jpg (641x530, 44K)

This place has become cancer

Watch this, idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=8X0BVqiBXtI

You know you can see NK farms in google earth?

Attached: kim-jong-un5.jpg (1841x1227, 278K)

At 3 minutes
>Micheal Kirby is a mentally and morally corrupt pervert who has been a gay for over 40 years
youtube.com/watch?v=sRnEjs0GZgo
You're really going to take the word of a cock loving homo?

Attached: 1495269747568.png (946x459, 406K)

>Complains about anti north korean propaganda

>Masturbates tiny cut femenine penis when your bull israel commits atrocities in the west bank

Fuck you burger

youtube.com/watch?v=XkegD7V9E6g

This. We need to listen to the human rights reports of our BASED gay Micheal Kirby. #basedhomopede #gaysareourfriends #homosforTrump

youtube.com/watch?v=9I3etlLn5y4

burgers are just jealous because it now has the largest pasture in the world

Attached: 2015-04-19.jpg (1334x528, 658K)

My statement of eating grass was a euphemism for living under shit oppression.

You faggots.