Why do they wear wigs ?

Literally 99% black girls I see wear wigs
I’ve never understood it, everyone is capable of growing hair regardless of the texture

Attached: E43F5494-2248-42F0-B456-EFF9F6616CB5.jpg (1242x1328, 781K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSzOOdQfY9E
youtube.com/watch?v=YwMLQWQRPP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's mostly laziness/insecurity. Many black girls (especially the more hip, progressive types) are extremely self-conscious about their hair and how different it is. Wigs are just the most convenient way for them do deal with this.

>I’ve never understood it,
They have hair like a fucking brillo pad. It's disgusting.

looks like cultural appropriation to me

Attached: 51S7L9wKynL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 35K)

underated post

they wanna look as white as possible because despite their sub saharan iq they recognize nature was kind to europeans and they emulate us attempting too elevate their status in society all while blathering about muthah afrika and how strong their melanin is

Attached: 08.jpg (576x960, 53K)

the hair of the least of your problems if you’re dealing with burrheads

Because niggers have naturally nappy hair.

Cause they want to hide the fur they have on their head.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Wouldn't you wear a wig too if your natural hair was like clown hair?

Attached: clown hair.jpg (474x632, 48K)

Same reason Asians try to shape their eyes like ours.
White people are the image of beauty.

Nothing is more beautiful than luscious long soft hair.

>shhh user dont tell my secret

Attached: 11-Short-Hairstyles-for-Black-Women-201612441.jpg (450x554, 37K)

^

Attached: niggeraids2.png (2320x1940, 812K)

luxurious, soft hair
youtube.com/watch?v=aSzOOdQfY9E

Not everyone is capable of growing hair. One of the hottest girls I know irl has alopecia, and she's completely hairless

>don’t be a nig, bin that wig

if i'm not mistaken many black girls cannot grow their hair too big because they fall off too quickly

>and she's completely hairless

Attached: 1408310391919.png (267x320, 22K)

No, that is not long hair.

nigger hair of any length will curl up in to ball on their head. they have to spend hours to straighten it each time, and a little water will make it curl right up in to a ball again.

Just checked her profile, apparently this is her real hair but she thinks "black people hair" is ugly

Attached: Db-DTQYV4AEpnXK.jpg (819x1200, 181K)

Because black people naturally have kinky hair which generally looks bad.

No, their has breakage when they use weave too much. It can be too much weight for their real, short hair, and prevent their natural hair from growing. It is why some black women have five head.

Niggers are nappy headed hoes. The only way they can emulate white hair is through fraud.

Attached: Onii-chan~ Mom and Dad aren't home. Maybe just for tonight I could be your girlfriend.jpg (640x618, 156K)

shes right, you know

Jail lighter

wtf

Attached: ohshi.png (1668x834, 149K)

Why does no one attack them for cultural appropriation? When a white guy has cornrows they get attacked, this is a good opportunity to put them down

No, black hair is notoriously difficult and expensive to style. Sometimes it's cheaper to wear a wig, but other times, excessive use of chemical straighteners and sometimes unregulated/off-label industrial grade compounds will literally destroy the hair follicles before they hit 30. In this case, a wig is mandatory if they don't wanna look like a mange-infested chimp

I didn't know they were using wigs over there kek! Here they try straightening their hair, but the results are mostly disastrous. We say that the hair becomes pixaim when that happens.

Imagine what a waste it would be if this monster won that Powerball jackpot.

Attached: 6dolla.jpg (640x640, 61K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (873x305, 33K)

>It's real
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: 1d03b446fa1368a5ce7928a9c5a9b75a.jpg (370x540, 81K)

I've braided many of my friend's hair, but refuse to work on black hair. I genuinely feel bad for how ugly their hair is.

Attached: kyliejennerbraids.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

the only blacks that have normal hair are horners and north africans because they have neanderthal admixture

TRUST
NO
THOT

Nope

I don't have a drop of Jewish blood either so frig off

Attached: fas.jpg (827x574, 92K)

So their natural state is a mange infested chimp? You just defined them as what they really are, animals. Good for you.

Attached: diana_ross.jpg (480x587, 54K)

Am I retarded or is there something fucky with her proportions? Like her head looks too big... but then when I focus on her head, her arms look out of place...

>tfw you realize you're going to have to answer three riddles to buy a lottery ticket

Attached: 1518191105932.jpg (428x572, 34K)

black "women" are fucking disgusting animals

Because black hair sucks. And having a 70's fro would just look ridiculous today.

typical American in 2030

can you braid my pubes?

Attached: 1518488608162.png (565x314, 16K)

I like to enhance black to make them more rooty.

Attached: Enhanged Groidal Features.jpg (449x550, 26K)

Straight, fine white-like hair is considered "good hair" even by niggers. They're able to get their hair somewhat malleable with straight perms and weave, but it's easier and less maintenance to just wear a wig.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: 13216845161.png (244x266, 120K)

Her torso seems short

ummmmmmmm actually

Attached: photo 5.jpg (397x400, 48K)

because they jealous of the white womans hair

finally

Attached: nigger hat hair.jpg (300x400, 21K)

you guys are new, that pic has been all over Jow Forums

that thing looks vile

Attached: 1521138887972.png (337x372, 19K)

Yes but its still the hair God gave them, might aswell like it

Photo's taken angled down, makes everything look funky because of perspective. Everything higher up looks bigger because it's closer to the lens.

no, but you're still a 31 year-old virgin.

blacks btfo by high definition

Because their real hair is disgusting

Attached: its-not-nappy-hair-its-kinky-hair-natural-hair-care-info-for-hairstyles-for-short-nappy-hair.jpg (566x430, 47K)

don't care if you recognize that blowjob or not. The google reverse image search still captains it like that.

Natural hair id why you won't hire them for jobs you racist colonizer

I dunno man

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Every single hair follicle is tainted by negrossness.

Attached: Diagram-Showing-Hair-Fibre-Characteristics-by-Race.jpg (369x375, 98K)

Their hairs grow out sideways.

Attached: Comparison-of-Follicle-Shapes.jpg (320x200, 14K)

Well there ya go

I wonder how Daniel Carver is doing. I heard his son took over the roofing business. I wonder if he and his wife still collect antique dolls.

youtube.com/watch?v=YwMLQWQRPP8

ALL of them in the UK wear wigs, it is rare to ever see a black girl with an afro. And they wear long straight wigs hahaha

Niggers need to stop appropriating white features.

Attached: 1511328441404.jpg (750x745, 70K)

Hahaha, white people have the most hairs, and niggers have the least. It must be racism. White God short changed the black man again!

Attached: race-differences-in-hair-types.jpg (770x386, 44K)

Her shoulders are kinda big

Another thing they do is wear this stupid hairstyle. I dont understand how this looks good to anyone.. I walked behind 4 blackies with this hairstyle and I felt itchy

Attached: 264B0548-679E-4AD6-B8C3-490ACDA0DE1C.jpg (500x624, 93K)

I see it too, seems like her body was down-scaled to me. Mutts truly are odd.

Not everyone can pull off an afro and they take a lot more time to make look good. Also, for whatever reason Corporate America is fearful of Afros and other traditionally black hairstyles.

Black women hate themselves and their race.
And that's one of the reasons I honestly consider them inferior.

She's fucking primitive as fuck.

Making women feel insecure is a multibillion-dollar industry. Nigs being both incredibly narcissistic/ethnocentric and easily manipulated, they believe this issue is unique to them and the fault of white people.

>2018
>not wearing utility rope as part of your outfit in case SHTF

Do you even steampunk dystopia?

kek looks like some sort of pajeet
reminds me of the what what in the butt queer

African hair was evolved to be braided. The issue is, You cannot have braided hair that smells nice. The oils that Africans produce has to build up considerably before their hair starts "working."

But like I said, its impossible to wash braided hair and as a consequence their hair stinks. So they just shave it off.

Attached: klamar.jpg (990x990, 759K)

That's not being inferior, that's being self aware.

Natural hair can be super cute

Attached: hjhjhjghj.jpg (1200x750, 113K)

That's not a full blown nigger, her hair seems more manageable than the average nigger.

How can you not pull off the hair that naturally grows on your head?
Maybe corporate America would be more accepting if it wasn’t so rare, if more wear their real hair i’m sure people will get used to it and accept it
Ofcourse the hair has to look presentable

To be fair, I'd rather a negress have really think braids. It hides the inherent nappines of their hair and at least allows the general shape of their hair to look white.

>checks flag
>the irony

No god gave any sub specie scum anything

It doesn't really smell much in dry areas, shit turns really frayed and kinky, but anywhere with humidity it isn't uncommon for the hair to rot

My buddy did hair cuts in the army, he said one day he cut some nigger hair and found rotting protein with maggots in it.
That kinda hair literally only works in the dryest shitty areas of africa, elsewhere they just shave it off

Isn't this contrary to the whole black lives matter, progressive being their own, no more slaves etc?

why do people always say "MOOT" when the images get switched? Is it a in-joke here on Jow Forums or something? I don't get it.

lol, even the blonde whites are fake blonde - the woman is at least. Not many people with light blonde hair manage to have it light into adulthood, it goes darker as you age.

>Am I retarded or is there something fucky with her proportions?

Yep that's right. Looks like a dwarf or something. Also I don't know man but I saw other girls who worked at "Hooters" and having fucked up propotions like her (short, big head etc.). I am not American and I have never visited this place but is there something wrong with "Hooters"?

kys

Why does the rest of her look super goddamn white?

>How can you not pull off the hair that naturally grows on your head?
The same way not all white guys can pull off long hair.
>Maybe corporate America would be more accepting if it wasn’t so rare
Not a lot of people are going to choose their hair over their jobs.
>Ofcourse the hair has to look presentable
That's the thing, it doesn't matter if it is. Someone could grow dreadlocks, wash and maintain them everyday, and wear them in a ponytail. Or grow an afro, keep it moisturized, and get it shaped every other week. They could do all those things to make their hair look professional but their boss or HR will still come down on them and tell them to cut it out because it doesn't fit their idea of professional.

these actually look nice, good god this bitch need some bangs. look at the top of her hair oh nonono

So what if im bald as fuck and want to use it instead?