ITT: Crimes which should be punishable by death in the ethnostate

ITT: Crimes which should be punishable by death in the ethnostate

For me, it's littering cigarette butts.

Attached: cigarette-butts.jpg (720x480, 108K)

>ethnostate
>doesn't even mention miscegenation.

fuck off the filters are cellulose and the rest is paper, biodegrades in 2-3 years. Cans/glass & plastic bottles, Styrofoam fast food cups, snack size dorito bags are much worse

Blasting bass music.

Liar. That crap persists for decades.

It should be a crime to not force the homeless to eat cigarette butts

I read something once about some birds starting to put them in nests because they'd ward off bugs or parasites or something

japan beat you to it.

Then stop removing public ashtrays. Do you expect me to put it in my pocket when I’m done?

Adultery by either sex. No exceptions.

Cheating on your pregnant wife

t. cuck

burglary hands down

the home owner should be allowed to do what they want with them

torture them for days/weeks/months/years/decades in a basement if they feel like it

Are you sure? Perhaps what you translate decades old butts are actually only a few weeks or months old.

t. roastie

Due process then torture

my man.... great minds think alike... yea i was gonna extend mine to all adultery but decided to temper it a little

11+ years with my gf now wife and always been disgusted by cheaters. Life is short. How can you love and respect someone and also go behind their back in such a vicious way. Sickening behavior

WEW nice digits

I'd like this very much.

using Jow Forums

Attached: 1484944545164.jpg (1652x1576, 516K)

Being a leaf

>minor crimes punishable by death

that's not how you create/maintain a nice place to live. what, do you intend to seize all arms too?

You're garbage personality is why you do not see a problem with garbage

checked

sure

and if the family of the scumbag have a problem with it, the homeowner should be allowed to kill them on sight too

Use a pipe and pouch tobacco like a man

people actually use cigarette butts as compost fertilizer in some south american countries. OP needs to get his fucking priorities straight.

Attached: 1522699303815.jpg (414x508, 27K)

This shit pic related

Attached: 6816aa42c6a3261d6268cac51a8fddd4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Worshipping any foreign gods.

Adultery, faggotry, and race-mixing. Have your fun with the shitskin sluts you capture in battle, and slit their throats when you're done.

Usury.

t. incel

just recycle them or get a juul.

Dirtying a public bathroom will be punishable by public flaying, then being rolled in salt and battery acid, before a final draw and quartering

Yup

Attached: Richard-Spencer-Pepe.jpg (640x768, 75K)

Life is short, why do you settle for the same pussy the rest of your life?

I smoke non filters

Being a faggot and complaining about cig butts should be a death sentence.

> foreign god's

Expand on that user

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Non Aryan gods (including yahweh and yeshua)

Kek

Nope. Once over 20 years ago I was told by my boss to clean up ALL the butts around the place of my work (a HUGE place) anyway, I found butts that had to be extremely old. Petrified even. Maybe some of the newer ones go away with the rain, but not those. And even if they do go away after several months or even just weeks, who the fuck wants to look at all of that?

Term of endearment.

Adultery, rape, robbery/stealing

>MUH THOR

Being a LARPing faggot should get you flayed

redditspacing and memeflags

Attached: fecesfaggot.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Well when niggers throw trash in your lawn and you shred it with the mower it can get mildly annoying.

As an ex smoker I can agree that it really pisses me off to see butts all over the ground.
Smokers are some of the most selfish self absorbed people there is.
Then you have the absolute retards that throw their cigarettes out of a moving car and onto the road which causes forest fires.

>punishing just butt litterers and not all degenerates who smoke
Think bigger m8

being canadian

Attached: 1485011966476.gif (100x69, 2K)

>There are people who throw out half their ciggy
That pic alone has a good 20+ cigarette's worth of tobacco if you empty them out and roll the tobacco into another cigarette

White Knighting

I disagree, but we should hurry up and establish the ethnostate first. We can bicker about these things later

All nine common law felonies:

murder
rape
manslaughter
robbery
sodomy
larceny
arson
mayhem
burglary

To these I would also add, for the modern era:

spamming
DUI

And also that all convicted felons would be under sentence of death, suspended, but which any citizen could reinstate at any moment for whatever reason seemed sufficient at the time.

ex-smokers are the most anal about smoking in general
it's kind of annoying sometimes but not nearly as bad as usury, pedophilia, sex trafficking etc

Draft dodging

This. Also, not locking/closing the door while you use a stall. Granted, this may just be a Mexican thing we wouldn't have to worry about.

murder and manslaughter seems kind of redundant, like robbery/larceny/burglary. Being a thief is bad but it doesnt really warrant death
buttfucking is a non-crime. The government should have no say in what two consenting adults put in what hole. How is that even a concern at all when you have shit like usury and protected sex gangs in the UK

For me its making laws.

breathing

why not just shit in public too, right on your front door step. shit biodegrades.

So far this actually sounds like a, total nightmare place to live....

missing kidnapping and escape

Murder is intentional, manslaughter is the legal definition of death resulting from depraved indifference to human life.

Thieves should certainly die. Habitual public intoxication, too--third arrest should probably result in a permanent cure for the "disease" of alcoholism, in the form of a .22 behind the ear and a shallow unmarked grave. Useless eaters who blame their bad choices on "disease" will have no place in the ethnostate.

Also, are you a faggot? I think I heard you like blowing little boys. Do you want to teach little boys that taking it up the ass is normal? I bet you do. This is why faggotry will carry the death penalty in the ethnostate.

Also,

>lolbertarian "consenting adults" nonsense

lololololololol

fuck off degenerate smoker, get your niggarettes and (((tobacco))) fucked off away from here you bull-prepping dindu cuckholder

nigger i never defended pedophilia. Theres obviously a huge difference between preying on kids and adults in a relationship who sometimes put things in their asses. Why the flying fuck do you want the government to have the power to jail you for anally fisting your wife?

adults who push that "queer kids stuff" stuff need to be thrown in a fucking gulag though

Rap music

Going to work when you're sick and spreading it around to everyone else.

>smoking in the first place c.2018

Attached: auschwitz-entrance.png (666x445, 699K)

>Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here manage to quit?

Attached: Cıg.jpg (636x506, 189K)