Why do black people make the same "pays $30 a gram" joke when they see white boys dressing preppy?

why do black people make the same "pays $30 a gram" joke when they see white boys dressing preppy?

Attached: 6026e791e5b1b16141bef7baffb07795.png (412x631, 555K)

Redpill me on dressing like your dad

because they all sell drugs, so each of them can relate to the joke

Because niggers don't know the difference between mids and medicinal quality weed.

They get mad at wealthy white people because their fathers are in prison and their mothers are crack whores.

>lol, they put effort into their aesthetics
>it's like they actually WANT to be successful
>what a bunch of honkeys

This is what the black community actually thinks.

Attached: YoungBlacks.jpg (500x325, 160K)

Cuz white ppl have so much money that they dont care about nigger prices

This. It could be $200/gram, it doesn't make a dent in my investment portfolio. I just want a clean deal and repeat business prospects.

Attached: Successful white man.jpg (800x585, 57K)

they all look like they got the palsy

because niggers are black and threads like these are saged

There's literally no reason to pick up from niggers if there's medical marijuana, let alone legal.
You can buy much better weed at reasonable prices from some white guy with a card, nigger weed is always terrible

Attached: 1490320350621.png (601x600, 107K)

Your dad was successful and well adjusted enough to procreate with a white woman and stay with her. Be like him.

Because white people are naive and will pay the price if what ever you say it costs.

Add to this that white people are massively insecure, and easily intimidated.

Sometimes I don't even give them the weed. I just take their money and fuck off.

They often obey my commands without question.

>wonders why he ends up in prison while whites build literal factories where we produce meth for kids

Attached: Bayer.png (1200x1200, 81K)

That’s not prep. It’s GTH/frat at best and the make the joke because the stereotype is accurate. Don’t think it’s limited to blaks

>not selling them fentanyl laced weed
step your game up nigger, do you want to end the white race or not?

Because all niggers know to talk about is drugs and money

FASHOIN FAGGOT HERE

you CAN wear this style of clothing with this fit BUT you CANNOT wear these colors. they are totally fucking ruined.

also i would say boat shoes look pretty trash when not on a boat. substitute them for leather loafers or a tassle loafer.

outfit on the far right
>shirt color is fine
>belt changes to leather brown belt
>chino short color turns to white
>boat shoes turn to loafer in brown leather the exact shade as the best

pic related is the same preppy clothes but looks much less frat boy and more mature.

Attached: short-sleeve-shirt-shorts-belt-original-2824.jpg (518x600, 52K)

Prep school hippie

Or

Hip school preppie

I can't decide

Should I spend my adolescent days

Wearing tie-die or Vuarnets?

Because the only time a white guy like that is ever going to buy from a nigger is if they're super desperate. Nigs have shit quality weed, are always late, and are sketchy as fuck so the chance of being arrested probably triples.

The dude I go to gives me informational pamphlets on all of his strains, constantly updates me about the progress or if he's going to be late, and then triple vacuum seals it so it couldn't be detected if it was in the same room as a pack of police dogs.

>DUDE WEED LMAO

Yeah, fuck off.

kek sure thing Tyrone hope the cops don’t pull you over :^)

That shirt is great, do you happen to know what brand it is or did you just randomly grab this from Google images?

Hahahaha you're so pure you dont know the value of drugs hahababahab

kek. end of story.

Dress as you like.
Soon everybody you love will grow old and die. And then it’s your turn.

I've never heard that joke. Sounds like you spent too much time on "black Twitter"

Unrelated, but this, this picture, emphasises Why the west fell.

These snobby ass faggots, just look at them, and yes they will pay 30 a gram because they are cuckaroos.

High class faggot like this always promote diversity and other liberal shit while living their gated community privileged life far away from us.

Talking about how fantastic Paris and London is while the damn country is being invaded. Or as the European version of these fags talking about their Jew York trip while everyone around them is going around in hijabs.

They live in their own bubble

The best thing you can do to a black person with a chip on their shoulder is to dismiss them. They are usually bitter that you’re wealthier than them or that society is largely built to meet your needs and want to try to make you insecure about that fact. If you respond by smuggly agreeing that we’re better, making it clear to them that not only do you not feel bad, but that you think it’s a good (even natural) thing, they can’t handle it.

I was telling a college story and some black guy at a bar chimed in by talking about how white mom were corny or some shit like that. I told him that “Some how we came out all right.” and smiled at him in a way so that he 100% knew that I genuinely didn’t give a shit about what my ancestors did to his. He called me racist and stormed off.

Black people got used to being confrontational all the time and having white people (usually women) back down due to moral shaming. Indifference removes that.

The op image is more than a decade old

30/gram is really good though.

Stop being bitter that an aristocracy exists. It was the merchant/middle class that brought down society, not the nobility.

Dressing preppy is ideal for white men.

Oh, fuck this is about weed.
lmao no blacks in my area sell weed, the latinos priced them out somehow

>These snobby ass faggots, just look at them, and yes they will pay 30 a gram because they are cuckaroos.
These guys get expelled for singing racist frat songs while a traitor secretly films them and makes it go viral

Are you fucking retarded? These people are 100% in a frat and frats definitely lean right-wing.

why the faggy bright clothes? i'm fine with the button ups but i just can't deal with the faggy colored pants. i'm trying to change my clothing ways what are some good type of shorts Jow Forums?

In America, those guys are probably based. This is who Richard Spencer was as a young man. They are definitely snobby faggots whonlook down on low class whites, but don’t underestimate their utter disgust for niggers. They much more uppity toward other races and as such, are half-based.

>aristocracy exists
Mutt-White-American at that

Attached: 1509684447600.jpg (912x1491, 326K)

desu loafers chino shorts and a dress shirt is comfy summer wear

Ni culture trying to educate a European about how to dress as a white man.

Nigga please.

Chubbies are good.

They look faggy as fuck

Just wear fucking suit pants at that point. What theyre wearing looks cringey as fuck especially the slipper shoes

The shirts are fine but the fag shorts and slippers need to go

Bright colors indicate that you are wealthy and confident. It’s a mark of superiority and sign that you are uninfluenced by lower (usually urban black-inspired) culture.

Right wing in wanting low taxes, but still totally degenerate, I've seen hundreds of these faggot in Sweden and partied with them. Utter retards.

Don't forget Ol' Reliable, angel dust laced weed

Ive never bought weed off of a nigger and i buy nugs by the ounces for $220.

>good type
>of shorts
Pick one

what you as a man perceive as faggy and effeminate, women find fashionable and trendy - colors use to be hard to make, so bright colors of purple and red are a distinct mark of wealth on an instinctive level, shows you buy new shit / can keep things clean

>Spencer
>based

Gtfo

Hang yourself, Muhammed

most of this board is shitskins and/or have divorced parents though...

really these are the guys who will try to sell you $30 grams

no, you lying shitskin. In Europe, the aristocracy replaced the poor because the poor were dirty, didn't bathe, and largely got wiped out anytime there was an outbreak of cholera or something. Germ theory spent like 400 years in constant battle.

Lmao this

Doesn't work Mr Goldstein. Contribute with something a Lil more creative. These Damn shills, like they have a filter.

Meanwhile in WA and CO all the weed dispensaries are owned by whites.

ahhh okay that makes sense. i'm really out of touch with everything and that's probably bad since i'm 20

>why do black people make unfunny jokes?
you know the answer to this senpaitachi

Mmmmm legal meth is great
Micro doses of course

Lmao, imagine being this uninformed.

The Black Death led to a massive increase in lower class spending power, increasing social mobility and swelling the merchant classes who sold the lower classes goods. The untitled merchants soon became wealthier and more numerous than the titled nobility and began demanding (and receiving) concessions from the monarchy through liberal, and eventually democratic, reforms. Unfortunately for everyone, unlike the aristocracy, the merchant class has no cultural or spiritual duties duties tied to their power. This led to parasitism and degeneracy, which eventually brought down our society.

In order for the authoritarian right to thrive, we must create a new aristocracy, destroy the merchant class, and bring the lower classes to heel using spirituality and higher virtues.

Probably I crew or something

>why do black people make unfunny jokes?
mfw you this dumb, Chappelle, Pryer, Murphy...

Attached: patreeky.jpg (800x683, 324K)

>pol
>white
top kek. if you are one of the few white people here though (like me), if you dont dress well you might as well be a nigger.

I meant J crew

They forgot about white privilege. These guys grow weed without fear of getting busted and smoke for free.

psst I am white and I call niggas all the time they try selling me shit weed. Then again I don't go to drug deals looking preppy.

Spending $200 extra on your clothing budget per month can dramatically alter your life. Dress for success isn’t just a meme.

Pro tip- if you want good clothes, look up the richest neighborhood in your town and look through Goodwill/charity stores there. Once you find something in close to your size, buy it and take it to a tailor to get fitted. You can pick up $500 suits for less than $50.

How overpriced is $30/gram? I've literally never bought or smoked weed, so I don't know.

Look hiw pathetic and physically weak those guys are..

Probably because those kids dress fruity, yet are uber degenerates who consume black media.

milsurp is the only redpilled clothing

lmao

What a fashion faggot you are. I'm native Floridian so fuck off with that shit. Tshirt and short s and shit doesn't even have to match. Nobody gives a fuck at the beach

You can get your weed from white dudes too...

any recommendations for brands for shorts and shirts?

Triple price or better.

If you're referring to Rhodesian gear, sure

Jokes on you, I used to supply niggers with weed and they would pay way more than my white customers. It was the niggers paying outrageous prices, not the white kids, because niggers are too dumb to know how to grow weed themselves.

Many high schoolers and guys in frats at southern state universities still dress like OP's pic

>t.dindu nuffin

Yeah I know I just call all my drug dealers niggas because it comes with the profession.

>and I said "$30 a gram", and the stupid cracker actually paid it
>I think he runs a hedge fund or something now
>what a fuckin loser

Attached: prison-laughter.jpg (275x190, 12K)

what are those shoes called?

US has much lower prices then Sweden generally I believe, here we pay approximately 12-13 usd for standard shit, 15-16 for good shit. This is the local dealer, no pal prices.

So 30g per 1 gram better be something Jesus himself grew.

Triple the normal price

Because their "culture" revolves around not giving a fuck. They are basically making fun of the white men because they are well dressed. Its not even about paying 30$/g.

>the aristocracy replaced the poor
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

boy medicinal is 7$ a gram.

>he pays over 5 CAD a gram for AAA weed delivery

>niggers don't drop 100 bucks on sneakers
>niggers don't buy expensive jerseys and hats
>niggers dont wear expensive jewelry for street cred
>niggers dont but chrome hub caps on tires

Those guys have
>loafers
>nice haircut
>ironed collard shirt
>sunglasses
>a fucking belt

what is the argument here? Blacks and white dress differently? No fucking way, how raycissss

They are called "hey I look like a complete faggot"

Isn't it decriminalized in most of Europe?

Peter Sweden told me that pot in Sweden is bad.

Attached: 1564231564979.jpg (563x848, 99K)

Should my shorts or shirt be a pastel color? I'm looking for the California faggot style.

>put effort

nigga they just go to brooks brothers

Boating loafers

"Separate Drinking Fountains"

Because they will. It's Daddy's money.
Nice shoes fellas.

Sperry’s nigga

Its highly illegal in most countries, EU or not. Medical exists in some countries but is very hard to get.

Getting weed from your local dealer is easy AF though.

>Should my shorts or shirt be a pastel color? I'm looking for the California faggot style.
Pic related should fit your styling

Attached: new_FlAG.png (855x771, 308K)

Oh and Peter sweden is a faggot.