TACOMA, Wash...

>TACOMA, Wash. – An Amber Alert was issued Monday night following a possible abduction outside a Tacoma elementary school.
Child duct taped and kidnapped in my neighbor’s front yard. I’ve been on lockdown for hours now. AMA.
>Police have a video showing a man who appears to be duct-taping a boy outside the school, then throwing him in a car around 4 p.m. However, there is no report of a missing child from a parent or family member.
q13fox.com/2018/04/30/tacoma-police-investigating-possible-abduction-outside-tacoma-elementary-school/

Attached: 0A567D7B-BAC0-45D1-B9F0-9E55F801D66E.jpg (338x602, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness
youtube.com/watch?v=5NnBgetmr6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: A7E5846E-A7AF-46B1-9495-EA6B202FDFD0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

Took these earlier. Turned down an interview because muh powerlevel.

Attached: 4A114FC7-6746-4909-90D8-D25BCF8FD180.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

Mandatory lockdown? Any clue who this kid is?

Just heard it was the grandson of the suspect and that he might have been found. I’m 2 doors from the scene and have been repeatedly told by police not to leave my driveway or front yard. Am fenced in by police tape. FBI just left

Seems hard to believe a kid would just sit there and let a stranger tape them up like that, unless the kid knew the guy. If some weirdo tried to tie me up as a kid I know I'd run the fuck away. And the kid looks practically as tall as the guy, so it's not like he's a 5 year old or anything, he'd got to be at least 11 or 12.

It also seems strange that the parents wouldn't have come forward and reported the kid missing yet. Maybe they don't know? But it's monday night so they would expect him to be home because he has school tomorrow. Unless they think he was being taken in by friends or other family members.

He’s allegedly 10 years old. Other students filmed it from the playground fence, as it was across the street in my neighbor’s front yard. Police haven’t released the videos, only screenshots

Attached: 0CBF07B6-F96F-4C62-AF2B-F8D4F6350687.jpg (600x319, 41K)

I think I may know who it is, pic related

Attached: 52f348791d0d34719d17efb683f00719--funny-picture-quotes-quotes-pics.jpg (236x289, 18K)

damn, then it was an especially brazen kidnapping if he did it in front of kids and houses where people might be home. He either knew or just got lucky that the kid wouldn't fight back enough to cause a scene. That, coupled with the kid letting the guy get close enough to tape him up makes it all seem like the kid knew the guy to some extent.

I was taking a nap when it happened and the police about broke my door down knocking to see if I’d seen something. News is now reporting that the suspect saw himself on the news and turned himself in and it was somehow a misunderstanding

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Apparently he was an autismo restrained by the grandpa
Loooool

As I said in the other thread, May 1st is a satanic holiday where kids are kidnapped and sacrificed at night. That guy is most likely part of the group that goes around picking out the kids.

>If some weirdo tried to tie me up as a kid I know I'd run the fuck away
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness

>Police later told Q13 News it was not an abduction at all — the boy was autistic and running into traffic, and the boy’s grandfather was restraining him to take home to his mother.

ayy lmao

Attached: 1516996459002.jpg (394x515, 30K)

>muh satanists
>muh satanic panic
>muh pizzagate
pls go fuck yourself

I know. It interrupted the fucking movie I was watching.

learned helplessness implies the kid is repeatedly taped up and thrown into cars. If that's true then CPS needs to investigate because that is not normal or something a child should have to endure.

well case closed then.

On the topic of crazy fucks, whatever happened to all those kids that got rescued after they were found tied up to their beds? That seemed like a huge story and it's just disappeared from the news cycle. Has anything else happened in that case or is it still in the courts?

Oh but that can't be true, because annon here says it's the satanists doing child sacrifices & obama & hillary later cut off his head & ate his calcified pineal gland while dancing around naked, laughing, smearing themselves in his blood.

Shoo shoo. I was actually scared at first because there was an IRL pedo at my church who looks just like the suspect

Who the fuck records this happening and does nothing?

Fuck you.

Attached: 1512182979933.jpg (1276x3412, 1.93M)

Modern day gens. You're not supposed to help people, you have to wait till the proper authorities show up to do it. That's their job.

Right? I'd go into full murder mode.

No one can read what that says

It's the bystander effect, It takes one man to give everyone the go to to give aid. But without that one man, the victim is doomed to suffer while those both capable and not watch.

It’s an elementary school. It was filmed by other 12 year olds with their smartphones (baka). Police haven’t released the video which makes me kind of suspicious due to the original reports of the kid being locked in the trunk.
Also to get super tinfoil, the news was just like
>ahaha it seemed too crazy to be real, and it was! Such a thing could never happen, go about your day.

Attached: 75294E04-3820-4EC8-8473-EC2CAE255F0E.jpg (4032x3024, 946K)

its actually very easy to make out what it says, stop being a faggot

Attached: KYS.gif (500x381, 979K)

>Red Green is snatching up kids in Tacoma
Nope, I'm done

Attached: 1466070131942.jpg (640x427, 168K)

This

If you only knew how bad things really are

Attached: enhanced-buzz-7608-1362524463-3.jpg (548x410, 15K)

Hahaha

Keep your stick on the ice, buddy.

you guys are fucking retarded, read the article before you start mouthing off. You are the reason pol is going to shit.

No u

then you get thwacked with a club from behind and there are two duct taped people.

millennials know that it's smarter to just document the fucking thing and have your day in court later.

holy shit that takes me back

Legally, can they do that? Force you to stay in your home. I know they can intimate you, but can they legally force you to stay inside your home?

more evidence captured by a neighbor

youtube.com/watch?v=5NnBgetmr6E

Attached: bricewillis.jpg (480x360, 13K)