Who is white and who isn't

In the everlasting dispute over "who's white??", maps showing the average fae of a certain country are a pretty good indicator of the countries overall racial phenotype.
>Who's whitest? You will undoubtedly ask
According to the blonde hair & blue eyes maps of Europe
From whitest to least white:
1) Swedish
2) Finnish
3) Latvian (Baltic) & Chech
4) Polish
5) Dutch & Irish
6) Russian
7) Ukranian
8) Austrian
9) English, Welsh, and German
10) French, Serbian, Hungarian & Romanian
11) Spaniard, Italian, Greek
12) Israeli
13) Turkish
14) Lebanese & Iranian
THIS IS WHERE I DRAW THE WHITENESS LINE. EVERYONE DOWN BELOW IS NOT WHITE.
15)Uzbek
16)Iraqi
17)North african
18) Saudi
19) Afghan

Attached: faces of europe.jpg (1000x834, 150K)

I took eye shapes, nose shapes, facial shapes, and distributuon of blonde hair / blue eyes to create this map. Skin color is a factor as well

>Iranians are white

Also, I took cultural aspects (such as being Muslim or Jewish) into account when creating this map.

Are

Where'd you get those facial types from btw?

also I can confirm lebanese, turks and israelis can be considered white. lebanese have tons of persian and greek admixture, and they have barely any gulf arabian admixture if any at all. some lebs are dark, but most are very light

From reddit. A redditor made it about a year ago from a sample of volunteer faces

Anything below tosk is not white.

Attached: IMG_7774.jpg (1485x770, 217K)

>Albanians aren't white
Nigga most albanians I saw had blonde/ light brown hair

>finnish
Aren't white at all. Look up their etnicity and you find you're talking about Swedes. Finnish are Eskimo.
>swedes
Are basically nogs compared to us. less melanin and more gingery.
>Red heads are the final form white
But to get that far you must forfeit your soul.

Look at the map, anything past the light green line to the right is not white. Albanians are white. Persians and Turks and Jews are Arabs therefore not white. Ok?

That's confusing let me begin again,
Swedes created Finland in a crazy scheme to sell poached fish. Those you call finns are swedey settlers and the real native finns are Eskimos.
We have less malanin in our northern regions than swedes. Red hair, pale skin, no tolerance to sunlight. Final form honkey, no soul.

That memeing.
Dude, Finns are actually supposed to be 1 place.
They have the highest percentages of blonde & blue eyed peope. They ALSO HAVE THE LIGHTEST SKIN IN THE WORLD!!!!
But I put them second place because SOME eskimos used to live there & they speak a Uralic language

>SW france isn't white.
It's past the line user.

The memeflags, sageee

Attached: 2_PCA_dna0113.png (481x515, 14K)

Red heads are white.
Creepy as fuck, but white nonetheless

>Turk
>Not white

Many Afghans are Iranian/Persian/Tajik, you dolt!

Attached: smug_afghan_pepe.png (500x768, 64K)

Obviously Turkey has a country is not an europid(aka white) country. no doubt about it memeflag shill

I'm talking ethnic user.
A nigger living in Britain isn't British,
an Iranian living in Afghanistan isn't afghan

Not my fault they have niggered genes desu

You have no clue of what you are talking about.

Which one is a turk and which one is a Brit?

Attached: turk and brit.jpg (971x433, 90K)

Don't worry you're white in my books.

Attached: 111.png (615x409, 697K)

Damn, Beckham is a super Chad.

beckam is a jooo, and i'm talking about nations-pops, not cherrypicking

BS, actually the French are whiter than the English or the Austrian, according to this very map.
You can't put the Serbs and the French on a par in matter of whiteness. Literally half of Serbs look like Arabs. Show your flag moron

Which one's an "ARRRYYYYAN GODDEESSS" and which one is a "Subhuman shitskin"
I bet you can't tell

Attached: brit.jpg (615x409, 31K)

>12) Israeli
>13) Turkish
>14) Lebanese & Iranian

Attached: brit.jpg (99x82, 11K)

>Literally half of Serbs look like Arabs.

This isn't even true and have you seen southern french?

The south fins got there first from the steppe and some Baltics, all were later controlled by swedes most of the current well to do families in Finland are descended from Swedish robber barons. The Laplanders got there later but being in the northlands no one wanted they have less mixture

Arabs look very similar to whites anyway.
Half the French look indistinguishable from arabs

He is a manlet so he isn't a Chad

PCA maps disproves this. Only southern french look Araby.

No. And there are less blonde people in Austria than in France, in %

Attached: french.jpg (468x280, 59K)

The memeflag trying this hard... what a joke. But not a surprise, since he defines the centroid of the europids on the swedes lmao

This map is a parody, those lines are completly arbitrary and based on nothing, i willjust give you a basic example, the basques are probably one of the purest (very old) european groups, yet they are behind those meme lines defined by albania, lmao albania. what's gonna be next?

>lighter skin
>more blue eyes
>less curly hair

Le REEEEEEEE L'Anglais ARE NOT BLANC!
I for certon know zis as I have much experience with le negre race as my dear paris is 99% Africain!

How are you so sure these are french people? 25% of France' population isn't even European desu.

>Spaniard
>Talking about the centroid of the europids

Kek absolutely no Frenchman has curly hair. Respecting the color of the skin I don't think there is any difference. Now kys you fucking memeflag

Fair point.

>We we we we wuz wider than you

Attached: light hair.jpg (758x746, 170K)

Basques have retained their language but not their genetics. R1b isn't native to Iberia but Ukraine yet Basques are predominately that? Why? And the map isn't a parody anymore than any PCA map. And after researching Iberians, personally I believe Portugal should be a little south since you have some negroid admixture DESU

>spanish
lmao

but in fact if someone can speak about those issues that's us, since we literally coined the term in the new world and our history speaks for itself., The centroid would make more sense be the french.

>The centroid would make more sense be the french
Literally why?

6'0 isn't manlet. He's literally a physically perfect Chad.

More absurds memeflag.
r1b haplomemes, sureee you have no ideia at all. basques are old (neolithic stock) probably the oldest pure europeans, side with the sardinians. negroid admx it's irrelevant to inexistent here.

>Literally why?

it isn´t pretty obvious?

Attached: pca_1dnamap100.png (2500x2000, 161K)

I can't take any map that says Turks aren't white seriously
And wouldn't russians be the eventual evolutional solution (ie. the newest whitey) in that case?

He even married a roastie so true chad

>Taking the toy no one else wanted is chad
Loser mindset

When will the Albanians are not white meme stop? My family has a lot of members with blonde hair and blue eyes. I myself have brown hair and greenish brown eyes, but straight thick hair and a straight nose/face. As well as pink lips and nips. It's ridiculous that Jow Forums will listen to anti Albanian shills from Serbia and Monkeydonia that like to paint us as Arabs or some shit. We are definitely white and if any of you went to Albania or Kosova you would see that for yourselves.

Attached: image.jpg (934x595, 177K)

>Skin color is a factor as well
you don't say

Attached: image.jpg (460x320, 74K)

That only happens because albanians tend to not behave like europeans, they also have betrayed europe by converting to islam. just look what they have done in kosovo. also blond hair and blue eyes doesn´t make you more europid.

ayy wassup bro (Im not albanian but very close)
I actually have light brown hair & blue eyes.
That's why the stupid "yuor not wyte" meme really offends me

Attached: aryan (2).jpg (341x309, 19K)

Jealousy

Since when do you Portuguese act like Europeans? Look at your diaspora in France.

Montenegrin?

No. T*rkish dad, albanian mom

Europe betrayed Albania and the Balkans a long time ago. There are numerous Muslim populations all over the Balkans because it was more convenient to convert than to fight and die for a continent that did not fight with us. Furthermore, Albanians and Albanian culture at the time were similar to the culture of the ottomans, so being "Muslim" had perks more inline with how Albanians already lived their lives making it convenient. Not to mention that true Christians are more comparable to Muslims than the average Jow Forums user is to Christians. It's very hypocritical.
But no one on this board ever criticizes Serbs and the major Serbian effort to ally with the ottomans and actively fight against Greece and Bulgaria and the rest of Europe. Instead Albanians get treated like we are the bad guys just because we are the only real men left in Europe. The rest of you let yourselves get overrun with immigrants while Albania is still 99.9% Albanian.
Albanians could be a proud example of how white Europeans should conduct themselves but instead you'd rather play video games and blame your low birth rates on Jews and niggers instead of your own spoiled behavior. It makes me sick. America is far more salvageable than Europe at this point. It's gotten that bad. And I say this because I'm disappointed in Europe, not because I dislike Europeans.

People also forget than the Ottoman Empire had a rise and fall similar to Rome and the Weimar Republic. Just like nowadays, people tend to drift toward an agnostic way of life when they life in luxury for a long time. The reason Albanians are such thugs and hoodlums today with a mafia bigger than the population of most of our cities is because hard times turn people into serious survivalists.

Switch Iraqi with Turkish and maybe ur right.
Turks are half-asian.
Iraqis and Syrians are 100% caucasian
Its all just a joke anyways.

Your parents are both albanian right?
Americans often have mixed up heritage

>Turks are half asian
Nigger what? Stop this stupid meme.
The only different thing about Turks is religion

This one is seriously flawed.
Even worse than the other ones.
Anyone who doesn't think sardinians are white are deluded. They have the most pure european ancestry (no central asian indo-european shite)
Unlike most europeans, they share almost no heritage with persians, and indians.

You look a lot like my father when he was a kid except he had blonde hair. I have blackish brown hair and light hazel eyes and this stuff annoys me because I'm definitely white and it makes me self conscious. Having pale skin, wavy or straight hair, and a "white facial structure" should be good enough. This divide and conquer technique is only good for those who don't want to see white nationalism become mainstream. If you question people's hair and eye colors than anything can become arguable. How about blonde hair that happens to be curly like a negro? Or blonde haired blue eyed people with negro or East Asian facial features. When you argue about what makes someone white you play into a discussion that only hurts people instead of bringing them together. And the goal is to bring white people together.

>Look at your diaspora in France.

Ridiculous delusion, Our diaspora in france is loved and just considered the best by them,just ask to any random french if we are bad?

>"The Portuguese community in France is well assimilated within our society, respects the laws and our way of life, the Portuguese love France, they are hard workers, they do not create any problem and they are my friends", says the presidential candidate Marine Le Pen.

>"The Portuguese do not have problems with us or with the French because they are our cousins" - Marine Le Pen

>"The Portugueses in France are the hardest against immigrants who come here and respect no one!" - Marine Le Pen

Dude you are talking with someone from a nation that was born against islam, that probably was one that most kicked muslims ass all over the planet earth, from arabs, to blacks,to ottomans. Go read about the reconquista, your duty would be to resist, like the serbs and the greeks.

Attached: v1mportugal_-ottomans.png (2096x1256, 1.7M)

Someone explained the wars in the Balkans this way

One faction never goes to Mosque
One faction never goes to Catholic Services
One faction never goes to Eastern Orthodox service

Yet they all fight on religious ground

Yup. Absolutely true. D&C.
Qt

Attached: purity.jpg (2048x1243, 141K)

"Afghan" isn't a thing.

It is a go to term for people living in that area.

Yes, from Kosova so likely there is some Serb in me as well. Another thing people don't talk about here is that most Balkan people look pretty similar from generations of mixing. My grandpa used to tell me that when he was a kid Serbs and Albanians got along very well. communism and the struggle to control Yugoslavia drew everyone apart in that area.

>russians
>whiter than Austrians, english, welsh and german

holy fuck OP, are you retarded?

Attached: asianadmixture.png (800x581, 70K)

yup. My family is actually multi religious. Muslim dad, Orthodox mom. I consider myself an atheist.
Religion (when it is Secular) actually brings people together.
But I have met some very UN-Secular muslims. These mofos take religion to the next level man

>Chechnya
>Russians
Holy fuck user, are you retarded?

Islam isn't that important to Albanians and it hasn't been for a very long time. But at this point Albanians feel persecuted by all religious groups so it's hard to explain how people treat religion. They tend to be socially conservative while not glueing themselves to a side. Some will call themselves Muslims but i think most don't want to be associated with Arabs or terrorism. In Kosovo I hear stories about how people have to team up and go after Arabs that try to move into smaller violated and recruit Albanians into terrorism. This was a long time ago so Al Queda was the group back then.
It isn't really religious fighting. It's more like ethnic fighting but people use religion as the mask for that true intent. In reality it's dirty politicians that cause people to hate each other so they can be elected.

You're not white dude, your skin isn't white. There are blue-eyed blonde-haired mongolians and that doesn't make them white

The Portuguese actually behave well in France, never heard anyone say anything negative about them, usually just compliments : hard working people, etc.

Haha, no. You're not quite getting it.

Do you EVER go outside? That's a normal skin tone

Asian admixture means a distant ancestor was raped by a Deniovian (neanderthal's tiny penis cousin)

>If5gey
>gey
Sorry I just had to notice it
One time I actually got a "homo" in my id on Jow Forums thread

>Turks are half-asian
Lol you reminded me pic related.

Turks today are mostly Anatolians. They usually have around 3% asian blood.

forgot pic

Attached: 1493079117263.jpg (1205x827, 284K)

It's not a serious question really, you can tell with your eyeballs who is white and who isn't.

Turks aren't shitskins either man.
They're just swarthy white in my opinion

>Creating a legitimate hierarchical immigration system
>Using your fucking eyeballs to determine eligibility

>12) Israeli
gee I wonder who is behind this post

Yet you use a meme flag user.

>InB4 Ur a jew living in america

Just going by looks alone and applying a quick mental filter. Anything else is mental gymnastics or going by culture, historical context.

forgot image

Attached: 1525140897743.jpg (1000x834, 167K)

Meme flag.

Jew shill dnc.

Isn't the term white reserved for those with the wealth to buy whiteness, which essentially just means innocence? This definition everybody could agree on if that wealth is presented and used. Nobody can deny it.
Just looking at people is too subjective.

Action speaks louder than, in this case, pictures.

Jow Forums btfo'd

Attached: 5dde1ca40f3b5c5aaa348d0e510dd375.jpg (2048x1773, 557K)

the ones you circled are aryan. Other meds & Turks & Israelites are just white. Everyone else isn't white

what the fuck are you on about
>Not even israel