Pump and Dump: The Corporate Class is Having Fun

What if I told you if you bought at the low of a business cycle and sold at the high you could make a lot of money?

What if I told you that most of the stock recovery was due to stock by backs by corporations?

What if I told you that we are just transferring wealth to the ruling class by jumping in on the tail end?

Attached: 1523533079717.jpg (720x708, 38K)

how do business cycles work

I don't know yet.

Attached: 1523553953541.png (658x901, 64K)

Attached: 1524092922297.jpg (1418x644, 78K)

What are Z-Shemes?

Schemes***

So Buy The Fucking Dip? (BTFD)
What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1514927557028.jpg (1000x963, 190K)

I'm long /FNGU/

There are two scenarios as it is right now, humanity enters the sci-fi techno future, or we collapse back to the feudal age(possibly stone age), there isn't really anything in between

Worse case scenario I lose all my money bu t at that point it's worthless anyways

Attached: 1524281368308.jpg (960x638, 150K)

What if I asked you when the next crash will happen?

yeah.

Emerging markets will collapse first, followed by Japan and the EU, then America will be the final stand because people actually have confidence in it

Sooner than normies think. I know that much.

Attached: 1523328158611.png (941x887, 199K)

nah normies have been expecting a crash since 2009 which is why it never did, once they start FOMOing then it's time to GTFO, retail participation is still below year 2007 and 2000 levels

"FOMOing"?

Fear of missing out. Basically, he says watch for when black rappers start shilling mutual funds.

"Fear of missing out" basically panic buying because you fear being left behind

This cycle is unique because corporations have driven a huge amount of the stock increase.

So when the graphs are going up too steep it's time to sell?

Attached: 1523165761557m.jpg (744x1024, 127K)

Too hard to tell. Housing values on the coasts clearly aren't sustainable though. Just demographics guarantees CAs market will get fucked.

There's just too many people in CA that don't mind shared housing. Demand is incredibly high and I've only see a certain shrinking demographic leaving the state.

>too many people in CA that don't mind shared housing.
That is an interesting point that I would have to consider. More people sharing housing and even rooms would keep rents high. SF effect.

Attached: 1522404348867.png (732x633, 241K)

>implying sci-di techno era won't be a horrific dystopian hellhole

Life is a ponzie scheme, trick is to be able to predict cycles.

The best way to predict the cycles is through spirituality; it's a coded language of Truth that processes out all the noise.

Yes it's become the norm in SF which is why even further down the peninsula where I am a non-master bedroom rents for around $1400. That's just what people expect to pay for a living space.

Demographically, recent Mexican immigrants, illegal and legal, live multiple families to a house. This may mean that that demographic will care much less about sharing housing even when they move up the economic ladder. It is an interesting angle I was not thinking about.

After considering, it is still crashing within five years.

I think this is going to be a common shilling theme soon though. Too bad I don't have enough money to ride the wave.