Hello Jow Forums, it's me

I heard about your board from others, some said I would be welcome, some said you would shun me over a pigment. We obviously agree on some of the same things, you know, but why should I join you to fight them if you're just going to turn around and genocide me in the end?

-Y

Attached: Selfie245.jpg (641x636, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/lbj-voting-democratic/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZkNujyYT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post time stamp and screen cap this

Second that

BTW no genocide, at most separate communities.

gonna need a timestamp

slide thread kill yourself fucktards

Time stamp?

Time stamp photo please, God bless you!

nigger

Attached: laughs_in_frog.jpg (525x688, 37K)

What's a time stamp? Would separate communities require people to uproot their lives and travel to far off places? I think white people and black people should live separately, multiculturalism has ruined this country like others before.
That's what they want though.

you can go and live in africa
no violence needed

(nigger)

stop rambling about love on twitter and start talking about respect

It's obviously not fucking him you retarded newfags this is just your typical larp post.

Post selfie with time stamp. You know how to reply but can’t post proofs? LARP

Nice try.

not.

You're retarded.

>Selfie245.jpg

Yo, why you gotta start with this shit?
- Y

first post best post

Attached: whenthemovieends.gif (300x169, 839K)

Hey It's Me.....[pic related]

Attached: It's me ur bro.jpg (680x834, 58K)

love ya Yeezy

Attached: kanyethinking.jpg (442x524, 16K)

I'm not doing that, plausible deniability. If you don't wanna believe, you don't wanna believe me. Ain't going to make no difference to me.
- Y

Thank you, I love all my fans back. Together, we're going to make sure they never subvert this country again.

Time stamp or you're just a nigger larper

Attached: IMG_2642.jpg (500x335, 69K)

eugenics will save us ye, only smart blacks with IQ 100 and above will lead us to the future

How do I get a meeting with ye?

ye please talk about eugenics, pleaseeeeeeee

Bill Cosby!!

Fuck yeah!

Attached: 177901A4-D2FE-4E93-94E7-DC765AA00968.jpg (750x423, 30K)

common yeeeeeee, we got one shot, do not miss this chance to change what it means to be black
(only smart blacks allowed) boss please!!!!

Everybody deserves to live, even stupid people. Stupid black people. Stupid white people. Even stupid Mexican people. Stop with this stuff, eugenics will only make us more divided.
-Y

nooooooooo, yeeeeeeeeeee, noooooooo!

rick rubin tell me about him

All you need to know.
- Y

Attached: Meme791.jpg (220x220, 19K)

btw incase this is actually Ye, you should tweet about how LBJ called the civil rights act the "nigger bill" and other assorted anti-black quotes sources: snopes.com/fact-check/lbj-voting-democratic/

also make another yeezus, insturmentals tight af

no body would even get hurt, wym, just a little bit of selective breeding, well even pay them in tax dollars for making as many smart babies as possible (girls wouldnt have to live in the hood no more you feel me)

OP IS A FAGGOT

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Check out my Twitter @6PM tomorrow. Should be interesting.

The answer isn't genociding our own people. We must eradicate the evil that has turned our streets and neighborhoods into ghettos in the first place.

Ye I loved the pics of the building you posted yesterday. Is that the flagship store?

Ye... I’m ur biggest fan omg reply to this so I have ur autograph omgz

Attached: D49CA278-BA9E-4E41-A568-DDD0409DB5F4.png (778x512, 47K)

Ay yeezy you need to post proof it's you brother, could be any nigger.

that's not genocide ye, that's liberation, its freedom, why you gotta say that man and yeah we do gotta do something about (((((them)))))

Thoughts on pic related?

Attached: 1523291872031.jpg (600x750, 82K)

This definitely isn't you, but just in case, post proof by tweeting something starting with "how" and ending with "..."
It'll provide solid proof while also having plausible deniability

‘Kanye… stop it’

Attached: nxgw9.gif (360x202, 1.38M)

oy vey, this LARP has gone too far

>Would separate communities require people to uproot their lives and travel to far off places?
I don't see why that would be necessary, as the country could have separate neighborhoods, schools, etc. in the same city. Point is, Jow Forums isn't full of genocidal maniacs as our opponents would have you believe. And I myself am fine with living with people of other races as long as their culture is good.

If we agree to PEACEFULLY go our separate ways after our victory, then I don't see why not. There is greater evil out there than mere black and white. Evil that many people in this world cannot comprehend.

Neck yourself, niggerstain.

Why do you like Emma, she's pushing the evil agenda. She's wearing Che Guevara and stuff . She's a tool being used.

Hey there based black dude. Get nigs to vote R in the midterms and I'll actually hang out with you. I won't do it just because you're famous tho. You need to deliver first.

You won't shut me down forever.

Ye, you running for president? If so, which platform?

We, love you Coonye, you're /our/ nigger

Ye! I know what you’re talking about. EXACTLY. And I want a meeting. It will be worth your while. TRUST.

Your Campaign Seems To Have the Momentum of a Runaway Freight Train. Why Are You So Popular?

Attached: bott.png (185x66, 1K)

For the chance to live in peace.

Hands off my guns nigga.

Attached: allofem.png (500x650, 180K)

Thoughts on Hitler?

Attached: 4DDAB833-0EC6-454C-ACB6-2F35939C24C4.jpg (500x700, 223K)

Also this would be an interesting thing to tweet.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

You're cool in my books as long as you're cool with me banging black girls and your hot mixed daughters in the same way you bang white thots.

Attached: 1516086495663.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

Emma is showing the world that you can be transgender without announcing it to everyone. We disagree, but she does it the right way.

I'm holding you to this. By the way, what was up with the "Bush does not like black people" thing after Katrina?

2024 is all I'm sayin, stay turned.

What the shit !! Emma is a he ?

Why is everything backwards in our society now ? Why are people trying to push bad stuff as good ? Like caravans coming in and the state of California ? You mean to tell me these people are going to tell me with a straight face that this stuff is good ? Transenderism and abortion are good ? Universal health care is good ? These things all lead to destruction and it's obvious to the pure unadulterated mind, how are people being pursuaded against their natural instincts

Misunderstood dreamer with dreams too big for any one man to achieve in a lifetime. He will be back.

kanye, if this is you: you're a fucking lame ass faggot for caring about fashion. It's slave shit. Fashion is commodified identity...wanting to be a part of that shows you're no iconoclast. You're a narcissistic fuckboi....who gives a shit if the designer brands won't 'give you a seat at the table'? Fuck those designer brands.

That's how we knew you were in the sunken place...when you start talking about being steve jobs and shit. Fuck all those people. I'd think you're better than that, but I guess that's the problem with us for thinking musical genius extends to areas other than music.

I know it's not him, guys. I just have always wanted to say that to Kanye.

Do you know any satanic pedophiles?

>plausible deniability
Confirmed not even black

Damn I didn't know that she was a he. Props to her for keepin that on the low. No need to let your sexuality be one of your publicly defining characteristics. Let your true self speak for its self. Not playing into the hot topic

Hahahahahahahahaha

George Bush waited days to take any action on a national tragedy. My remarks were said in the heat of the moment, but they still stand true. George Bush did nothing to help black people, he did nothing for our community. Barack Obama did nothing to help our community. Hillary Clinton would've continued to do nothing to help our community. Donald Trump will do something to help our community. I know for a fact.

co-sign this question

word, das rite

Yes

Because there are evil forces behind the curtain that pull the strings of everyone in our government and society. The world is not what most people think.

>ou would shun me over a pigment.
damn, how short are you?

Attached: 1515466947134.jpg (375x281, 24K)

KANGYA IS THE NEW WEE DAVEY HOGG

Ye, thoughts on modern day hip hop? 90s and early 00s was great, wtf happened to modern rappers? Are they all tools of (((them)))?

What about all the secret society of pedophiles and occults ? Is it real or internet conspiracy ?

Ignore those who give this board a bad name. This website has been compromised for a long time to discredit those of us who make this board insightful.
Assuming you really are Ye, what can we do best to help out your cause? Most of us are in complete support & it has made it easier for me to wake up people that I know since you have made statements about the nature of our reality.

Sooooo ——>

Are you a Christian Kanye

It’s real. Very real.

thread theme(real music addition)
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZkNujyYT4

Attached: 576668-davidduchovny.jpg (331x360, 16K)

Bruh, most the fuckers LARPing as Nazi/Stormfags are nothing but fucking JIDF shills.

It’s ok to shit all over them piles of kike shit.

Attached: F16926BE-2A99-410D-96DC-80E16D0D5B01.jpg (1092x840, 256K)

Yes You can't be a celebrity in this world without knowing one. Many of your household names are. HW BC TC HB JN & KP to name a few. You know who you are.

How the government handled Katrina was disgraceful indeed, especially killing the black people that tried to cross the bridge to safety (into a white neighborhood).
>Donald Trump will do something to help our community.
I think he would if enough black people showed any interest in voting for him, but he has only 24 hours in a day like the rest of us, and if 90% of black people will vote for the Democrat no matter what why bother. Sad, because a great partnership is possible.

In case actually yeezy: look up American Renaissance on YouTube and get red pilled, also remember that there are different kinds of people and that none are superior, people function better around their own group, and ignore trolls and larpers

some of the white people here say nigger as a joke, they like us sometimes so its all good here

>transgenderism is okay

Attached: justfuckmyshitup.jpg (768x384, 34K)

Attached: 6C445084-7575-4276-9C1E-FC9D787F86AC.jpg (662x720, 91K)

look how uncomfortable he is, I would be too

Attached: 1516113459305.gif (227x221, 980K)

There are things you just can't talk about, I can't go into details. I can give initials and that's it. GB, JT, MC, CB, JJ

Look he posted a selfy. Get lost kike

Attached: 1493166161377.jpg (248x255, 15K)

You are full of shit. You larping faggoy.

This,is not kanye he always signs as

>-Ye

Over the internet

>ITT: rabid kanye fan

Aside from slavery, America has always been awesome up until they turned on Christianity/God. Now we've gone astray to ourselves and our messing up. Indentured servitude has existed always, and it's always been bad. Our framers grappled with abolishing slavery. People knew deep down something wasn't right with it. Finally they rose above. We don't hate black people. We hate lying cheating stealing loud obnoxious disrespectfulness. All character traits capable of any one of any color. But black people that exhibit these traits claim it's their skin and not their traits. There are too many successful black people tho for that to be true. Right is right wrong is wrong

Larp harder fagget.

A great partnership is about to emerge, you won't be disappointed

kek it's real

Attached: kanye.jpg (998x546, 46K)