Fucking racist was Asians. Fuck all of them

Fucking racist was Asians. Fuck all of them.

foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/04/30/toronto-restaurant-fined-10000-after-asking-black-customers-to-prepay-for-food.html

Attached: 20180430_223941.png (1440x1551, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/04/30/toronto-restaurant-fined-10000-after-asking-black-customers-to-prepay-for-food.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You Paaaaay?
Las time you walk out no pay,,,
I fuck you!
No pay judgment!
Close lestlaunt, open dry cleaner, pay first

Attached: 4DD565AA-495A-4344-9959-854339052AAC.png (683x384, 272K)

You will be ok, take a nap

Niggers are the fucking worst.

Attached: 903840953047530845.jpg (1024x724, 314K)

so every time i pay for a drink first i'm being profiled
nice

I feel like this should be a thing at all restaurants? It kind of makes sense

McDonald's is racist?

lol great post. still laughing

I had to pass 12 capcha's to post this. WTF

It wouldn't work at a lot of places. Especially those where you have alcoholic beverages, or desserts. It would be a pain to keep charging as new things add up.

Sometimes I just say "NO" and click ahead anyway and not have to do them. It doesn't always work.

funny how everybody who deals with them knows that niggers are subhuman but we all have to pretend its not the case and if we don't, you can kiss your quality of life goodbye

Ontario Human Rights commission forcing people to pay thousands of dollars to niggers.

And they said Jordan Peterson was overreacting.

All that is going to happen is everyone will need to prepay.

Opening up a tab makes sense

>foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/04/30/toronto-restaurant-fined-10000-after-asking-black-customers-to-prepay-for-food.html

read the comments. Canadians are fucking based LOL
100's of comments all similair.
like 10 comments of niggers suck, one PC niggers be good. the rest of them tell the PC guy "shut the fuck up PC man".

I always pre-pay. It's a convenience. Why do you want to wait around for a check from some fucking retarded 19 year old server or waiter that looks like a druggie.

Also if there was a surplus of dine and dash I would racially profile the fuck out of people.

>The restaurant wrote a public apology posted to Facebook, saying the server had taken it upon herself to ask the patrons to prepay and her actions did not reflect the company’s policy.
lmao suuuuure

disable javascript

I have a feeling that minority restaurant crimes is going to get so bad everyone is going to have to prepay just so they appear not to discriminate against blacks. We will all be forced to put down a $100 food deposit when we go out. Another thing blacks will ruin.

Attached: 1398135965756.png (150x150, 28K)

i had to fill 40 or so one time. i swear to god i was about to snap

Asians seem to know that around blacks, you never relax. What ever happened to the Detroit Asians fighting to keep bullet proof windows in their restaurants? Did they win or are their employees getting shot in the name of diversity now?

They lost obviously. Asians are the middle children and occasional honorary white when the gib chimp donation box is passed around.