Why are you snowniggers so upset about your kids marrying niggers and nigresses?

why are you snowniggers so upset about your kids marrying niggers and nigresses?

your grandchildren will have:
> bigger dicks
> more testosterone
> get into harvard with like a 3.0 gpa
> get a ton of gibsmedats in scholarships
> high IQ from your side (assuming you're not a brainlet)
> potential to be something great because face it, it's not wise to invest in white stock right now

you'll be pumping out obamas.

100% of 'the good ones' are black white mixes anyway. it does take a few generations though, so make sure you don't let your kids marry someone too nigged.

Attached: 1472457067529.jpg (1071x1071, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/2664374/roberto-esquivel-cabrera-penis-size-disabled/
thesun.co.uk/news/5187928/bloke-worlds-largest-penis-jonah-falcon-roberto-esquivel-cabrera-cheating/
youtube.com/watch?v=23vSoM_SOPw
youtube.com/watch?v=YwMLQWQRPP8
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together
youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mixed people are hella ugly

Why are you jews upset about your kids marrying niggers and negresses

Attached: Jews-Love-Black-Cock-450x431.jpg (450x431, 41K)

>kids always get the good traits of their parents

If that were true we would all be superhumans by now.

>it's not wise to invest in white stock right now
thats why you breed an asian not a fucking subhuman african monkey.

Attached: 1523311405446.jpg (1080x1080, 1.14M)

American ips should be banned

Niggers aren't human

It's all fun and games until it turns into Brazil.

Is that shooped a bit? I don't remember Magnum XLs being quite that comically large.

This

why are you snowniggers so upset about your kids marrying niggers and nigresses?

your grandchildren will have:
> bigger dicks
> more testosterone
> get a ton of gibsmedats in scholarships
> high IQ from your side (assuming you're not a brainlet)
> potential to be something great because face it, it's not wise to invest in white stock right now

you'll be pumping out obamas.

100% of 'the good ones' are black white mixes anyway. it does take a few generations though, so make sure you don't let your kids marry someone too nigged.

Attached: (((you))).jpg (754x585, 233K)

just let these threads die dont respond

Attached: 1493867759031.png (963x908, 981K)

It takes generations to fix the damage from nigger DNA

Attached: 1521149641592.jpg (1080x1349, 126K)

Actually, the world record largest penis belongs to a white man and a spic. Niggers have dicklets. Their dicks are small like their IQ.

thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/2664374/roberto-esquivel-cabrera-penis-size-disabled/

thesun.co.uk/news/5187928/bloke-worlds-largest-penis-jonah-falcon-roberto-esquivel-cabrera-cheating/

Blacks can't compete with other races, if my family were to racemix it wouldn't be with blacks. Much rather have happas or mestizos than mullatoes mudding up my genes.

She's pretty

This

Attached: D3DE2ACC-63F7-4D10-B7BE-DAE98111982B.jpg (1024x634, 164K)

like race mixing ads? here, im not starting a thread. tear up the comments.
youtube.com/watch?v=23vSoM_SOPw

Attached: 1519423561343.png (807x806, 877K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YwMLQWQRPP8

women thinking

never long term

IQ will be reduced. All of humanity would be reduced and if everyone did it, we would roll back humanity by 100 thousand years

She's a midget.

He doesn't even look that bad, should go lift instead of being a butthurt fag.

>why are you snowniggers so upset about your kids marrying niggers and nigresses?

Attached: mutt35.png (399x370, 9K)

>you'll be pumping out Obamas
Now THERE'S a scary thought.

>high IQ from your side
thats not how that works

Shitting out Obamas

my brother-in-law's sister married a fucking nigger. now my brother-in-law has to host an entire pack of niggers at his holiday parties because the nig's entire family shows up with their 20 kids with their hands held out. it's the most uncomfortable shit ever.

my sister was dating a nigger. he had a 4in micro wiener. she stayed with him because he threatened to beat her if she left or told anyone, and tried to get her on drugs to stay. my brother and i beat his ass and told him if he ever came near the place again he'd go away. they are dicklets just the same.

Yes it's a shop. Katheryn is pure.

Attached: picrelated.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

>you'll be pumping out obamas.
best reason not to burn the coal or drill for oil.

I find her very attractive.

Goddamn she's perfect

>tfw no black belt gf

Attached: 1501979393326.jpg (800x600, 177K)

Zat the broad from Vikings?

lol. Good move.

Wrong, the offspring of that unholy union no matter how bleached their descendants become is still nigger tainted.

t.knower and learner

Attached: IMG_7885.jpg (526x1024, 94K)

no thank you.

Attached: negro1.jpg (650x700, 117K)

is that the bitch from Vikings? Whore.

Here we see the kike sowing confusion playing on masculinity and the important drive to build an inheritance

Attached: 1519334805219.gif (450x450, 776K)

Bingo, Lagertha

magnum xls are garbage. the circumference dosn't get any bigger, only the length. glad i don' live in the usa, the fda is retarded and ppl have real trouble getting condoms that fit cos the circumference is regulated so heavily. shit is like getting your dick strangled, leaves a red mark and shit. ughhhhh

its a typical nigger move and has to be dealt with accordingly

Good riddance
>He doesn't even look that bad
Please remember to cut down the road and not across the street

/thread

Attached: EF748BCA-758D-40CC-BCCD-842881A05417.png (581x652, 271K)

Maybe they sell them different for you. Here the Magnuml XLs are decidedly bigger around. I'm not much in the girth department and they don't have much chance of staying on for too long. Regular ones fit just right.

Swear that’s this girl Andrea I know, which is funny bc she is completely against race mixing.

this is the very reason i have a daughter now, even with the magnums, shit went numb from being strangled. wife's also allergic to latex, so it adds a whole new level of fucked trying to find special condoms that don't cost 5 bucks a piece

proofs?

ARISE MY TEMPLARS.
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
WE are the warrior monks of the 21st century, we will bring the knowledge to our blinded brothers
>matrix unplugging
Its time, the Jews have subverted this place, And now shutting it down when they bomb children.
>there is a faction war , inner civil war
Agency against agency brother against brother, Co worker against fellow peer.
>CiaNigger against CiaNigger
We need to remain true and get our transmission from GOD!
>TERRY is like Paul the Apostle converting the Science atheists causing great harm to Googles science cult

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!
>A war against our minds and hearts
Where the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized VILE PEOPLE ORDER
An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>PizzaGate IS REAL
and much much worse
>the worst movie you have ever seen cannot compare to the human sacrifice and torture that THEY DO

We need to counterattack these SCOUNDREL fucks... through waking people up with CrimsonPills. Expose these beasts

Fuck Jews

Attached: A gathering before the slaughter .jpg (776x929, 93K)

i've never bought them, i've just talked to lotsof american bros. the example in nz and england, whr im from is durex. the length is the only thing that increases with the "larger size" is the length.
lol idiot. i started buying MySize for 20 dollars a box. before then i never came in my girlfriend

>It takes generations to fix the damage from nigger DNA
White genes hijacking means white genes lost forever
Besides there is no cure for the sickle-cell disease

Thanks to some make up and photoshop every girl around the world can be pretty theses days

Attached: instagram vs reality_380_754894617946041_142224098_n.jpg (480x480, 45K)

>blacks
>bigger dicks

Attached: 1519517971890.jpg (1388x824, 322K)

The thing about the big dicks is a myth.

>Scholarship Gibzmedatz

That's like advising getting yourself a crippled kid so you can use the handicapped fast-lane at disneyland.
Apart from that, I live in Germany where everyone gets gibz when it comes to uni because we subsidise/finance that shit as a society rather than starting off the lives of our most gifted and ambitious young people by loading them up with a shit-ton of debt.

Attached: Judaism Tips Menorah.png (450x488, 269K)

Online condom shopping must be a godsend for guys who don't fall close enough to average for regular size to fit close enough. Can't speak for durex, as the regular ones are just big enough to be entirely comfortable.

>1 post by this id

Attached: 1517864481407.jpg (683x403, 201K)

>concerned about the size of my childrens' penis size
you fucking degenerate faggot

Attached: fuckin' fraggots always gayin' it up.jpg (675x1031, 267K)

yeah it's handy as fuck. pisses me off when retarded girls go on about one size fits all tho. whatever tho u know, no biggie

This
If whites fall, chinks are gonna wipe out niggers within a century

Thats actually a pretty good shoop

Attached: CnGdUBJWYAAjbC0.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

Too many girls watch TV shows and Hollywwod films where sub-saharan people are only shown in a "civilized way"

Attached: fresh-prince-cast-1490786755.jpg (670x377, 55K)

Posts a subhuman Asian monkey

BBC is a meme; at 7.5" every black girl I've fucked has said I have the biggest cock they have ever taken. Also as far as IQ, what is regression to the mean?

1) Kids don't just get the good traits. They are just as likely to get low iq and short dick genes. Most of the blacks are already mixed and they still are not as good as whites.

2) The gibs and affirmative action are cultural things. If culture changes, the gibs and line cutting will be cut. Especially since a lot of whites are getting tired of getting the short end of the stick in terms of race. I doubt the average white is going to put up with this for much longer.

3) I want my kids to be similar to me. Most people do. Race traitors often report a disconnect with their own kids since the kids look so different from them. This leads both parents being less likely to stick around.

4) The ultimate goal of reproduction is to pass on your genes. There is a golden area genetically where the person is genetically far enough to prevent genetic defect yet close enough to share a large portion of common genes. Reproducing with some one genetically too far means that your own kids are less related to you than a random white kid.

5) Nigger traits are not that important in current year. Dick size in general doesn't matter. Most white guys have a big enough dick to satisfy the average woman. Intelligence and social cohesion are far more important physical strength or height. There is a reason why whites conquered the world, we have good genes. Niggers do not.

Attached: a99368_Old_man.jpg (599x354, 103K)

nice tits but still looks chinky, every race should reproduce with its own people

because I don't want brown kids. sage kike thread

Attached: rods.jpg (640x750, 75K)

queen lagertha

Is that Jesse Teplow?

Good luck finding a chink like that. White girls are still the best if you are white, even if they are partially mixed like White/Native American.

saged

Kathryn Winnick

/thread

What other book

Prime breeding specimen

I'd tap it.

Please, do this

Two Hundred Years Together
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together

Peterson can't talk about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec

Attached: 1492219006745.jpg (749x830, 113K)

Attached: bait.jpg (600x600, 16K)

based

He literally looks like a dark complected Russian or Scandinavian.

Attached: 1524978585124.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

I’m a 10/10 Chad Alpha
I actually wear the XXXL Magnums
I’m literally a horse

That's true

its the second one I see in an hour

omg Mr. Ed? You're still alive?

kek

Because, all the black dick belongs to the Jewish princesses.

Mixed people have an average IQ of 92-93.

So no they aren’t high IQ.
If the average IQ of whites went down from 100 to 93 it would be a disaster because it would mean that geniuses like Paul Dirac, enrico fermi, Oliver heaviside, Isaac Newton and others would be born much less frequently

magnum xl are for dragon dildos, pleb

Mangum condoms are for retards who think they go around your balls too. So, yes, niggers use them, but not for the reason you think. Anyone who's ever been in a locker room knows it's a myth.

what a beautiful woman

>why are you snowniggers so upset about your kids marrying niggers and nigresses?
children raised by single mothers always end up fucked up.
97% of mothers to mulatto children end up as single mothers.
97 percent.
Take that number in.
9 fucking 7 percent.

Attached: black_fathers.jpg (1148x1075, 329K)

Stop fucking promoting us, you motherfucking KIKE cunt piece of shit. Fuck you OP.

Attached: DNA Ancestry.png (394x734, 26K)

Why not marry jew?

holy fucking shit.

Yeah man, it's not just memes. Live around black people for a while and you'll see what a massive social and developmental problem the absent father is.

Horee Shettiruuu

They are our best hope. They are colonizing Africa as we speak. The Chinese are going to take them for everything they have.

>nipple covers
>pure
She's a degenerate roastie.

I'm not, I love mullatos

Attached: 1519775726505.jpg (1080x1350, 81K)

>implying this is any better