Girl caught me on Jow Forums

>>Be me. 24 good job outta college. I'm racist. White nationalist. I talk about niggers, Jews and spics all the time, probably too much. I get passionate about it and by mistake have been damn close to revealing my power lever in the wrong crowd. Meet 20 year old girl at work who works in accounting part time and goes to college. She flirts with me. Comes from good family, both parents married, goes to church and says she's a virgin. I didn't want to go out with her at first because she's black but I was attracted to her. We went out few times and she wouldn't give it up which made me want her more. After five months or so we had sex. Now we are spending a lot of time together. She sees me phone posting on Jow Forums all the time. She asks about it, probably making sure I'm not texting some other girl. I lie and say I'm on kikebook. She knows I'm lying because I have a FB page and she sees I haven't posted in over a year. She thinks I'm cheating. Only thing I can do is screenshot my browsing history that shows my use of Jow Forums

This is where I am now. At this moment she is at home browsing/pol/ and realizing that she is dating an "alt right Nazi." What the fuck do I do???

Attached: IMG_4496.png (647x489, 642K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwMLQWQRPP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>taking Jow Forums seriously

Attached: 1502808055430.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Maby don't date a black girl user

Shes obviously seen the site looking over your shoulder, just show her fucking /out/ or something and say your embaressed because of the memes. You dont have to show her pol you fucking brainlet

um you tell her it's just a joke? like when black guys post on stormfront to troll nazis. how can you be racist when youre dating her?

personally i think you're a 23 year old liberal arts college student, you flunked out in your 2nd year, you look like a maximum basedboy and you're still a virgin, but you've done cocaine twice and didn't like it.

Moonman agrees

youtube.com/watch?v=YwMLQWQRPP8

>says she's a virgin
lol did you really ask her this you absolute sperg?

Only pajeets keep their v card past age 16, and thats because its hairy as fuck and stinks of curry

just roll with it. my racist friend has a black girlfriend too.

>I’m a white nationalist
>she’s black
No your a fucking faggot shill and if by a very slim chnace your are not your so pathetic the white nationalist movement doesn’t want you

Fuck off shareblue this meme is stale as fuck no matter how much you rearrange it.
You wouldn't be dating a nigger if you actually took any of this as more than satire.

yeah i liked this meme better when it was a giant hoodrat and OP was a sperg, and she was bullying him, cooing gently "oh you just a shy lil white boi"

Attached: fek09Fk.jpg (599x442, 44K)

Well, obviously you haven't been here very long, because you don't know how to greentext.

In any case, man the fuck up.
My girl knows I browse and shitpost Jow Forums. We've discussed a lot of the subjects that are popular here.
She's open to my views and beliefs. She's open to the truth, whatever it might be.

If your girl is gonna cause issues over a Congolese Java-programming Enthusiast community, I'd say you cut the bad fruit from the tree and move on.

>is a right wing traditionalist
>tries to fuck her the first night
>is an avowed racist
>dates a black girl

If this were a country of religion laws you'd get caned at the very least.

Stop being fucking pussy and red pill her properly.

Attached: 9cdb2e6ca1de49aa0ea63caa8c1afd8f.jpg (297x533, 50K)

>taking the b8

I had a black girl want this D even after I said right wing shit but I wouldnt give two fucks if she got mad so

If you wanna cuck out over some negress? Explain it with remorse.

If you dont give a fuck just own it lel
Basically this listen to the aussies

oh wait she is black.....I am mean day of rope is near you know

dumb ass fake ass story
>hurr she's gonna come to Jow Forums and see this place is a cesspit so i'll just post a thread about her that'll she'll probably read and completely destroy any sort of reasonable doubt she would've otherwise had about me being a fucking retard
god i hate you larpers so much, i want you dead unironically

shes reading this probably and i am her sorry we're done goodbye

Lame, Fuck off and also
SAGE

>a black girl reading Jow Forums
Lol not unless its brittany venti

I thought of that but I had to have proof. It was a somewhat heated argument so I pulled out my phone tonight before I dropped her off and showed her my browsing history.

>racist
>white nationalist
We larp on here about niggers, but don't take it that seriously. Going on about how nogs is ruining the United States is never a good approach to convince someone they should be a white nationalist.

>she's black

user she better be 10/10 or better or imma have to slap you

Attached: banter.jpg (602x709, 66K)

Like I said I didn't plan it. She's 25% white, talks and acts white. Plus she's very attractive and you should see the Nigs faces when I'm walking around with her. I think it's the most redpilled thing I've ever done. I constantly play Jow Forums memes in my head. A voice in my head says "you mad blackboi?"

fuck you kike

Take your interacial fanfiction elsewhere faggot

Blacks don’t like their own women nor do they care.

You want me to post pic of my Dick? It's two shades darker then the rest of my body. That's what happens when you fuck a black girl. You didn't know that because you are a virgin

Where does the picture of the girl with the swastika hat fit in this story ?
Where can I get one ?

How have you ever had a relationship with a girl without having that conversation. They always want to know how many girls you've been with

show her, only then will you know if you will wife her

>It's two shades darker then the rest of my body.
>That's what happens when you fuck a black girl.
I think you have an STD

Lol, nig rubbing one out on the sly.

hand in pocket, it's not like there's any money in there.

I never said I tried to fuck her first night. I was making point that we talked about it and I didn't happen for awhile

This is probably the most useless thread I have read today on /pol. sage

I have been here long but I don't know how to Green text. I usually don't do it

>After five months or so we had sex
lol

Attached: 1515719155379.gif (245x138, 397K)

That's what happens when you fuck a black girl in the ass

Not your personal blog faggot. Straighten out your own life or KYS.

Did you get the hymen blood first time? If not, she's a lying roastie.

Ha

It's all about bringing down stories to the fundamentals.
The decoration is in the core.

Attached: 1524960514225.png (1466x998, 432K)

You don’t always get that tho, it can pop from a dildo or even doing the splits.

Own it.
It got me laid plenty, and turned down plenty too. They like the alt-right nazi angle because it's forbidden fruit.
If you're lucky, she'll respond with something like "we don't trust the ordinary person to drive without killing someone or use drugs without harming others, but we let these same people vote and dictate our national future?"
I kept her.

Why were you posting on pol if you date a nigger? I hope you're not fucking lying and I hope she sees this thread. Hey there nigger.

>Redpill her
The only correct answer thus far.

I'm just going to tell her that I come here because I think it's funny and it gives me a good idea of what people are thinking. That's the truth after all.

They also tell to their girlfriends every detail about you. Especially your penis.

Also that if your gf's friends decide you need to go, they convince her to do it, then one day you just don't know what did hit you. All the sudden she is a bitch, you don't do anything right and so on. Reason for this is, that women wants that you leave them, so they can play the victim. If this is about marriage, then definitely they are the victim and play it like that, even if they are caught with a niggers dick in their mouths.

This is encoded into their DNA. They can't help it. Even if they try to rid themselves from these traits, it really is hopeless effort. It would be like a toad would try stop squirming.

Well people are thinking that you're faggot and shouldn't be here.

Race traitors get the rope

Go into her room, relaxed, put your hands on her shoulders, tell her to chill out. Let her know you don't mind her, let her know that you'd love to colonize her right here and now, and tell her that you know she wants to try it out.

Fuck her brains out while calling her a nigger slut and make sure she cums.

Tell her you love her afterwards of course, and stroke her little niggress head and tell her she's your forbidden fruit.

Attached: 1516132494426.png (500x512, 149K)

Should said you were try to convince Jow Forumstards that Donald grumpf is bad

Or say that you like to troll people here :P

This isn't actually a bad idea. I can tell her I have a slave master/slave fetish.

If you find out your woman is suddenly, out of the blue, a complete bitch, do this:

- look into her eyes and say "you want to break up, don't you". You need stop the game in it's start. This question does that.
- now, you control where you want to take it from there. If you want to keep her, tell her stop being a bitch and tell her to be specific if something bothers her. If you want to leave her and she wants to leave you: DO IT. In agreement. It's not difficult from that point, but, the hell is always near in this process, so be aware of it and proceed with caution.

I am good friend with my ex wife after I did the controlled separation. Kid wasn't hurt the least bit in the process.

Yes but the thing is niggers only "u mad white boi" becuse they have a crippling inferiority complex, rise above

You're an imaginative little scamp I'll give you that.
>..came close to revealing my power lever to the wrong crowd.
Shit, don't do that. You might end up on a register.
>what do I do
With your imagination. Write a Mills & Boon romance bestseller about a starcrossed couple Romeo and Tyroniete.

Attached: IMG_4030.png (662x594, 638K)

You-you do know WHY that is a meme right?
Because only a nigger thinks like that..?! That's why it's funny?

user, you have worse problems if you are a nigger inside.

>tries to green text
>just writes a whole fucking paragraph within it

Brevity is the soul of white.

You're gunna get a lot of shit for dating a black. If that's your choice, go for it, but you need to make sure she is red-pilled.

Tell her who the jews are
Tell her about the coming collapse caused by (((them)))
Tell her the truth about Der Fuhrer

Best of luck user. I'd take a red-pilled blackie over a degenerate "white" any day

looks like OP is clearly not white then

This is a self resolving issue. You made a poor choice dating her and she's discovering how weak your convictions are.

Problem has worked itself out.

don't date a nigger you fucking idiot

how much do you get paid to post this?

Got off of /pol join reddit. You were too weak to be a chad instead you are race mixing scum.
Sage

Attached: D76CAD79-86F4-463B-A654-CE74E17B645B.jpg (100x100, 9K)

Why did you show her Pol you brainlet? Just tell her you like to get on sports or TV/movie discussion boards and show her one of those boards? Hell you'd be better off just showing her "s" which is about as basic bitch safe mode pron as you can get these days.

Look into her eyes as you cum inside her this will solve any problem

Also i got warned for posting tits? This is a fucking RED board you faggot mods

Attached: B76AE383-CD81-4639-B5CB-FCF2729824E8.gif (357x357, 1.51M)

How when hes blupilled himself? Diluting his Aryan genes and destroying the country and the white race, I hope him and his nigger gf get lynched by the kkk

Now that's a good title. Romeo and Tyroniete

I'm gonna get her to watch "greatest story never told" with me

tell her about the jews

put baby in her.

Attached: 123532465354.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Who are you dating, faggot? Normies don't give a shit about politics.

>I'm racist. White nationalist. I talk about niggers
>she's black but I was attracted to her. We went out few times

Gee I wonder why the whole world thinks that American "white nationalists" are a fucking piss take of a joke and are generally skinny fat grubs or low IQ retards

Attached: 1525015212774.png (1288x798, 220K)

Black women are ugly incompetent tyrants. Get the fuck away now. She will ruin your life.

>I didn't want to go out with her at first because she's black but I was attracted to her
BAIT THREAD
ACTIVATE
>5654334755 posts and 99999999 images omitted. Click faggot to view

>dating a black girl
>browsing Jow Forums

You need to at least get the bait story straight before you post it user.

Redpill her you degenerate moron

Oof

>it's all just satire!

keep it up chingchong

Oh never mind she's a nigger.
See you two on the Day of the Rope.

>5 months to have sex

My ex ate my asshole on the second date. Where do you faggots find these respectable women?

Tell that uppity nigger to stfu you race traitor retard.

> This is where I am now. At this moment she is at home browsing/pol/ and realizing that she is dating an "alt right Nazi." What the fuck do I do???
pull the trigger on the nigger

t.Ben "Pull the Trigger on Every Nigger" Garrison

>date a black girl

Just fuck her and hang her up

Where is my reddit spacing, TOM?

Sage, kys, etc

if you're scared to present your ideas in the real world then you're more than likely a spineless faggot supporting the wrong ideas and you're afraid to mention them because you know they're the wrong ideas. i don't hide a fucking thing about my ideology. quit being a cuck.

>dating a nigger
>scared of someone thinking you're a racist
Plebbit is to the right.

>I'm racist.
>White nationalist.
>I talk about niggers, Jews and spics all the time, probably too much.
>I didn't want to go out with her at first because she's black but I was attracted to her.

Nice LARP, faggot.

Attached: 68d.jpg (1456x1166, 298K)

>she is at home browsing/pol/ and realizing that she is dating an "alt right Nazi."

i browse Jow Forums all the time in front of my wife. apart from all the jew hatred, the site amuses her.

I’ve done lots of cocaine and I love it. It’s not something I would ever offer or do around someone that doesn’t do it though. Shit is way too addictive.
It’s not even a crazy high, it’s light and fun and make you super talkative. It’s super fucking expensive though. I’ve spent at least 200000$ on it in the past 5 years.
Thank god I got out of that shit.
I don’t have any regrets but I wouldn’t wish that on anyone else.

Spic hatred is the only thing that bothers my family, because I'm a spic and so are they.

>mfw my girlfriend and our boyfriend post on pol more than me
feels good

>100% white user
>25% white gf

were getting into 56% territory here

Attached: 200px-Le_56_Face.png (200x164, 44K)

Please tell me she's not one of (((them))).
You know kikehood is passed through the MOTHER right??

(((56%)))