Why does this keep getting deleted over and over and over again?

Why does this keep getting deleted over and over and over again?
Why are they censoring us?
What are they trying to hide?

Attached: jews.png (1916x955, 382K)

The fact that most if not all social media and online services that create the foundation of the modern internet culture are FED HONEYPOTS THAT ARE COINCIDENTALLY SATANIC

Its a boring, oft spammed thread.
Looks like someone caught a terrible brain disease from fucking roadkill roo

Go back to facebook with your retard social engineering

Syria, no one else noticed our missing thread?

Attached: jerusalem trump.jpg (845x762, 169K)

I am sick and tired of being told to go back to facebook.

That place is cancer, I can’t believe I’ve wasted so many years of my life there, so many hours spent trying to have genuine conversation with people who only exist to agree with each other.

Of course, I once was one of them at one time not so long ago.

But I’ve changed, I no longer see things the way that we were told to.

That being said, I’m still not one of those crazy gun nuts or vapid racists that you see everywhere else on the internet.

I believe that everyone has the same capacity to do what’s right.

And I want nothing more than to have a based interracial couple have the ability to defend themselves against those racist bigots out there.

There is nothing that makes me happier than seeing people getting along.

So I long for a day when people like you and me, who share the same ideals of freedom and liberty, can stand up and fight to end this reign of hatred and bigotry.

Only then can we usher in a new age of peace.

Peace that knows no borders, no religion, no skin color, and no sexuality.

With the destruction of race and religion, we will have the ability to progress as a whole.

Nobody, anywhere, will be left behind.

When we can gather all of humanity on an equal plane, we can then proceed together, for a better tomorrow.

Attached: RcARG6RcL.jpg (1827x1200, 325K)

stop asking questions.

Attached: 4chansymbology.png (680x250, 107K)

t. facebook

Attached: 6C2EA663-E8E1-487D-9F77-D82A2CF49266.jpg (229x250, 20K)

Attached: 1493542400404.jpg (512x527, 42K)

You think that's bad?
Fucking kike mods at /a/ will ban you for posting about Jewsish subversion of anime even if you don't explicitly mention (((them))) for being "off-topic". And yet Jow Forums does the same.

Attached: image.png (1390x1542, 1.05M)

Even threads about Pokemon's main anime director's complaints about the kikes will get you banned.
They're being paid for sure.
Fucking kikes I swear.

Attached: yaginuma-san.png (636x526, 107K)

too obvious oldfag

If I was a mod I would ban you then range ban your IP.

probably kikes

same shit as the girl and boy lover logos found everywhere in society once people started looking for them. they blatantly use such similar logos because it's like a serial killer edging himself closer to being caught.

>so many hours spent trying to have genuine conversation with people who only exist to agree with each other.
Don't try to find a genuine conversation in internet fag, internet chats are made to divide us because there are a lot of things that requires an actual conversation with gesture, signs, physical and tone sarcasm, etc... so as you can't have a genuine conversation in internet the only way is to be a fucking SJW submisive pussy cuck faggot and say yes to all.

Attached: 3py3ra.jpg (310x271, 25K)

> Daniel Jackson.

Attached: tealc_amused.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

SAGE

Because anyone that knows the google apps API knows it doesn't randomly space shit out like a lazy retard using MS Paint.

Attached: jaffa.jpg (650x419, 47K)

because your threads are shit

i remember a google/satanism/AI thread a few weeks ago. i literally bumped it 10 times and it was getting slid to shit. i shit you not it would go from page 1 to 7 in under a min. was crazy.

"life-log"

Ivy League

Attached: 1515716896231.gif (1280x974, 511K)