Housing Bubble Part 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Previous Thread: I think there 's a big point people are missing. IN THE PAST a bank would make a loan then keep it on the books in house. If the loan went bust the bank got fucked. NOW banks are "loan originators". They make the loans and then SELL them to "investors". They have NO fucking skin in the game. They make money on commissions, and the retards who bought the MBS (mortgage backed securities) get fucked when the housing bubble pops.

This is a society reaching "peak kike". They make the profit, YOU take the risk.

Attached: biz_tard_pepe.png (679x348, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_average_crossover
youtube.com/watch?v=y9x986VJ9ll
youtube.com/watch?v=y9x986VJ9lI
youtu.be/MUyWmmWtcFM
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-09/economist-get-ready-world-currency-2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they think there will be another crash after we enacted central bank HYPERMONETIZATION

There are no brakes on the HYPERMONETIZATION my friends, by the year 2025 the average American house will be 700k including abandoned shitholes in Ohio, the Dow Jones will be at 40k and national debt will be 30 trillion, by 2032 teh debt will be at 50 trillion a house will be 1.5 million and the Dow Jones at 100k, average income will have NOT moved at all but who cares because we will have helicopter money at that point to keep things running while (((they))) flee to the doomsday bunkers in New Zealand

Attached: 1518144258667.jpg (720x849, 130K)

bump

Eventually you get to Wiemar / Zimbabwe / Venezuela levels and the whole thing becomes a cosmic joke. Then people start getting REALLY angry and the fun times start.

Attached: weimar_communists.jpg (2900x1150, 1.12M)

haha jesus christ I made this meme

I resized the original crying pepe so his bloodshot eyes are distorted and the arm is messed up because microsoft paint

You should remake it with a death cross just to be extra edgy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_average_crossover

Attached: cosmic_gondola.jpg (744x1053, 78K)

There are multiple bubbles. The ruling class created them so you buy into them and they go to the next scheme.

Bump for bubble

Post didjets spell trouble.

So is now a bad time to buy a house then? I just got my first job out of college making 70k and was looking to buy in like 3 years?

Where do you live
70k plus decent credit should qualify you for almost any house unless you live in like NYC or SF

Oklahoma right now. Wanting to move back to Alabama. I don't want to buy if prices are going to crash in the foreseeable future

And the mortgages are guaranteed by the taxpayer. Investors guarantee their own investments.All circular logic.

nj by you bruv

i thought they would crash 4 years ago and keep not wanting to buy. fuck me. just buy bro, i think they have no choice but to keep pumping money.

Can I ask why in the fuck you want to live in either of those states when there are so many better states around you like Texas, Florida, Kansas, etc?

This. Just buy. You cannot predict this shit because it ends when they want it to end. Just do what you want.

as a Kansas resident, I'm surprised you called Kansas better than anything. but then again, when the competition is oklahoma, i guess it's not too surprising.

Attached: andrew jackson on banks.png (1554x777, 616K)

this a anti central banking thread now niggers

Attached: abe lincoln on the creation of currency.png (1650x1553, 1.15M)

we wuz free and sh

Attached: thomas jefferson on banks.jpg (850x474, 105K)

tyranny, what is it?

Attached: james madison on banks.jpg (850x400, 68K)

Attached: james garfield on banks.png (906x1151, 557K)

nice

Attached: +Gold Standard.png (1331x896, 459K)

our forefathers are rolling in their graves

Attached: samuel adams on finance.jpg (800x739, 102K)

Attached: john adams on banks.jpg (850x400, 79K)

Kansas has Kansas City, which isn't bad.

But what the fuck does Oklahoma have? Or Alabama?

That's my point.

but kansas city is a shithole.

B I L L S T I L L
youtube.com/watch?v=y9x986VJ9ll

yeah? that's capitalism

whoops
youtube.com/watch?v=y9x986VJ9lI

> the Dow Jones will be at 40k

Dow Jones will probably be 45k or higher.

Compared to Meth Country aka Oklahoma and Alabama (the entire states), KC is a fucking Mecca.

But let's put things in perspective. Texas and Florida are obviously worlds ahead of anything Kansas has. Sorry if that's blunt but it's true.

Attached: drake meme.jpg (916x717, 154K)

My fucking hero, we need to revive this man

i agree with you, but texas is turning into california 2.0, it's only a matter of time before it's shit.

1/2

Attached: DbLSEbCUQAAVvY5.jpg (1222x924, 311K)

2/2
Buy real estate 2 years after the start

Attached: usdebtclockrealestate.png (754x700, 277K)

so what does it mean

right back at you my man
youtu.be/MUyWmmWtcFM
This guy made the case against the 16th amendment and the IRS made a example of him.
Fucked up stuff.

Attached: william mckinley on banks.png (914x1159, 628K)

US debt is really more like 300 trillion

>Mortgage = Mort - Death, Gage = Pledge
French is a fun language

What a fucking fag. I prefer wealth to freedom. The deep state is the new America. HAIL THE CURRENT ESTABLISHMENT. Fuck these old fucks. I like the current world order.

>3hrs
Fug. Thanks senpai.

>Tax cuts have reduced tax revenue
>Interest rates have been below 1% for almost a decade
>Spending is increasing due to a bloated military budget and safety nets for the Boomers
>Student, credit card and housing debt have reached record highs
>Economic growth has been stagnate since 2009

There's no doubt the next recession will turn America into Greece 2.0 since austerity measures will be implemented

this nigga small souled lmao

someone explain this to a brainlet like me

Attached: 05SMFw1.jpg (484x580, 91K)

its worth it his lifes story will make you want to shoot some bankers
> Roger Barker
Roger Barker
3 years ago
This is Don Fletcher. He lived in the San Francisco Bay Area (La Honda) He was seized by IRS in January, 2002. Spent time in Lompoc and Texas. Died in prison April, 2004. Yes, he took his Christianity pretty seriously. Very nice guy, I miss him.
The gov needs a day of the rope

No. I actually just think current America run by bureaucrats, CIA agents, the """deep state"""" or whatever you want to call it. Is much better than America run by Aristocratic slave owners. For one my dad had a respectable position in the government, and due to his ethnicity would have been treated like trash in the old days, and two I think the current global order is more civilized and free than back then. Back in old America if you weren't a slave you were a citizen who was taxed, drafted, and told what to do with your body by the state.

GenX homeowner who went through the crisis.

"< overpay in 2005, 174K, in working-class part of city"
"< Watch value crater, underwater for most of a decade"
"< get married, have kid. Want to move from starter home because neighborhood is going to shit. Stuck, but still better than renting".
"< my shitty neighborhood housing prices are now skyrocketing despite high nigger concentration "
"< watch white decent neighbors cash our and move to outer ring suburbs away from niggers"
"< now have 120 in equity, received an inheritance of 90K."
"< planning on selling while price is high and have extra cash with no debt"
"< Say goodbye to urban diversity and move to comfy cul de sac. Live boring life watching kids play in yard and street without fear"

Moral, whether you got a good deal or bad deal in real estate depends on when you cash out and the comparative cost of rentals in the area.

As Sam Adams said
"Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you"

Attached: wtf 3.jpg (625x625, 36K)

Guess who holds 80% of the MBS the federal government making the actual debt approximately 100 trillion.

makes everything fragile and more susceptible to collapse. bunch of useless bureaucrats like your pops playing political games instead of producing value

Sorry for shitty attempt at green text.

>Poor people making minimum wage can get a mortgage they wont be able to pay off in two life times
>Everyone starts selling their houses because the demand skyrockets
>Poor people default on their debt and foreclose
>"Hey maybe we should stop giving mortgages to people since they can't afford it lol"
>Bank stuck with house that no one is afford anymore
>Economy grinds to a halt and implodes

>respectable position in the government
no such thing my nigga

this nigga knows wuzzup

Debt is literally destruction at these levels and it resets itself through wars & revolutions every 50-80 years (called a Kondratiev wave)

oh jesus christ

>i thought they would crash 4 years ago
Since 2008 they have been using a whole lot of "tools" to keep the market inflated. All those houses that were foreclosed on were NOT dumped onto the market in 2008. This would have lowered home prices and made housing affordable again. Instead they stay vacant, rented, or they do a "slow walk" foreclosure that takes 10+ years to finish.

There are so many institutions (pensions) that have these MBS (mortgage backed securities) that to ALLOW them to deflate to NORMAL levels would utterly destroy the US economy. Instead of fixing the system they just keep piling on more stupid until it eventually explodes.

>There's no doubt the next recession will turn America into Greece 2.0 since austerity measures will be implemented
Except the world economy didn't depend on Greece, and they don't have 47% of the world's nukes.

Attached: cozy_nuke_awoo.png (1180x842, 1.38M)

On the upside this could be the cataclysm we need for real systemic change

DELETE GOYIM

It's not going to crash, and any downturn will be taken up by rising rates

>>Bank stuck with house that no one is afford anymore
This won't happen. They will make it so people can afford it. People own banks. At the end of the day investors are merely trying to add value to society in the most efficient way possible. Having a bunch of empty houses sitting around isn't efficient.

>resets itself
thats why the rising phoenix is part of occult mythology:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-09/economist-get-ready-world-currency-2018

Attached: alex soros flag fall first.png (740x475, 140K)

That's offensive

Glady. I love the government. I hope to one day work for it like my family does.

The top image I am assuming, its a ton of metrics used to see how close we are to a late boom cycle compared to 2007's highest rates of said metrics. As you can see all the negative metrics are signalling right now showing that real estate is likely nearing a top.

Attached: hands.png (63x68, 9K)

Pretty good if you are the one selling tho, assuming your job doesn't get wiped out
>Sell house for huge mark up since demand is so high
>Down grade house, one less bedroom but $100k in the bank
>Prices plummet after economy implodes
>Buy a house the size of the original for a discount

by the way, alex soros deleted this poast from his instagay, after people noticed.
all these fuckers do that, they either post something and delet, or set their profile private. they've been planning a big destructive move for a while now and can't help but spill the beans once in a while. it's in this way that jews and Jow Forumstards are similar in that both are salivating about the next big happening.

Its literally the scenario that caused the gfc

I thought people who only put down the minimum amount of the mortgage are required to purchase MPI or something? Doesn't that protect the banks in some way? Please respond

Oklahoma is shit I agree, that's why I'm trying to move back home. Alabama coast is a nice area. Anything north of I-10 is shit as well.

>Bank stuck with house that no one can afford anymore

This won't happen, the housing prices will just crash in order to liquidate these houses once it all comes tumbling down

Anyone looking to buy a house in the near future should probably wait for the bubble to burst before pulling the trigger. This new mortgage offer is the same kind of shit they did in the mid-2000's which led to the housing bubble bursting. It's a sign of a last hurrah happening with irresponsible bankers trying desperately to keep the bubble inflated but it's only going to cause a harder crash down once it finally happens.

Can't fucking wait to get a house on the cheap without even needing to get a mortgage for it once this system all burns to the ground.

The stupidity and short-sightedness of the average human being fucking amazes the shit out of me, it's like taking candy from babies, almost the exact same scenario was happening right before the 2008 crash but it's a given that almost nobody is raising red flags except for "right-wing extremists"

Attached: 1434347905298.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Do you pay taxes? Well guess what

*inhales*

Guess what?

YOU protect the banks

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

i can't wait for the housing crash

cheaper housing is objectively a good thing and so is investors getting BTFO'd and impoverished

You sound like the type of guy to buy gold from one of those companies that advertises on Glenn Becky TV

see >tfw will be able to get houses and stocks for nickles on the dollar right after the fallout

>waiting like a good goy cuck
>not flooding upscale hoods with heroin/meth/HIV Trap hookers
>not pushing heron to white collar workers and h1b poojets

>not crashing the market with no survivors

Buy when you're ready. If we experience a crash, you'll be in a position to get a sweet ass deal

Wait, lemme get this straight: MPI means the government insures the banks if people default on their loans?

I don't need to do shit, the market is already a ticking time bomb. The housing market's death warrant has already been signed.

You're damn right I'm going to wait and sit on my liquidity until it crashes with no survivors. I've been saving up money for years waiting for this to happen and it's not gonna be much longer.

Attached: 1521088119670.jpg (640x621, 35K)

and if the bank fails, the gov bails them out, even when they make bad loans, but what about the home owners?
well fuck them.
aka 2008
hang the politicians and the bankers

China by this metric literally unironically its more free than the us

Attached: 1525123542683.jpg (394x458, 25K)

Jow Forumstards waited for a happening for the last 4 decades. nothing will happen. look at OZ/leafland with their 3 decade housing boom (they never crashed) nothing ever happens.

stop being the ultimate cuck and join the accelerationist movement.

user is right flood microsoft with crack

>last 4 decades
>nothing happened
what is 2008 housing bubble?
what is 2000 dot com bubble?
dont make me go farther back in those 40 years faggot

OZ/Leafland are being pumped by foreign investors (mainly Chinese). Literally the only reason their housing markets are so fucked, their boomer generation is encouraging it to happen because like most baby boomer scum, they didn't save enough for retirement and need housing prices to skyrocket so they can reverse mortgage their homes at a high price.

Unless you HAVE to buy a home, for some unknown fucking reason, you'd be retarded to pay at these prices when there's a housing market catastrophe looming. It could be anywhere from 1-5 more years but it's going to be worse than 2008.

The banks here just jacked up mortgage interest rates to 5.5% and 50% of all mortgages need to be renewed this year

All these cucks who got 2.0% interest are a few years ago are going to be fucked, gas is also $1.50/L($6/gallon) in a nation of car dependent suburban sprawl clusterfuck

Attached: 1523062037261.jpg (1043x1158, 249K)

the problem with oz/leafland is they are virgin autist cucks and let the mongoloid bowlegged gooks fuck them up the ass.

a CHAD Accelerationist would instead flood the gooks and get them all ODing and profit at the same time.

stop being autistic. dont follow the ways of the cuckosphere.

Accelerationism is the way of the future. Dont be left out!

House prices are INSANELY inflated right now.

Here's a good way to judge whether a home is affordable for you or not:

Consider your total earnings for 2017. Multiply that times 3.5. That should be the MAXIMUM value of your home, according to almost all financial advice I've ever seen.

In fact, you can't even get a mortgage for much more than that. I have >800 credit rating and can't get more than 4x my salary in a loan, no matter the interest rate I pay on it.

Now consider that entire regions, like any large city on the west coast, have median home prices that are close to $1 million.

That means that the average household needs to earn ~$285k a year to afford to live in those homes.

That's absurd, and not even close to reality. Most people are living in homes on the west coast far beyond what they can afford. It's absolutely a bubble, and definitely you can see it from many pieces of data, but this is by far the easiest to see.

This
Can not be a serious post.
What are you? Kanye Luther King.
You FUCKING ignorant faggit
>speaks in your father's tone
Clean your faggit ass room while you're at it, it smells lime ass

Attached: giphy (6).gif (320x240, 1.7M)

pre-bush, housing was never a problem

before 2000s/bush NWO/globalisation, the US has ALWAYS had avg housing price = 2X avg salary

US avg salary is $45k so avg housing should be ~$100k
a drastic surge and hyperinflation of everything occurred with globalisation/free trade/open border scheme that started when Bush took office in 2000

historically, before the locust hordes swarmed upon white cunts, houses were always no more than 2-3X the national salary average. housing was never a speculators/investors market. that was a time when white gentiles still had their country, before the great pillaging by sociopathic asiatics.

the asiatics switched their locust lifestyle and standards for a white one.

while the whites got the lifestyle and standards of the asiatic locust

Thank you.

According to wolframalpha 3.3k 1950's USD when scaled for inflation equates to about 34k today. Notice that the median home went from 2x family income to nearly 10x family income. That is untenable and will lead to loss of social cohesion.

Thank you.

But let's not forget that we have been loc'd out by more than one pest. We have pests on every level of the house now.
These are not ayyyy~lmao's, but termites.

Attached: 4044896.jpg (480x270, 15K)

It makes no sense, I make 50k a year and could only get 200k mortgge from a bank iwth a 790 credit rating

Yet the median Canadian makes only 35k and home ownership rate is 70%, average house is 500k

And then you begin to read about (((alternative lenders)))

90s was the last decade of traditional american housing market (that spanned across centuries), with a house costing 2X avg salary even in metro areas such as NYC/LA/SF.
90s were in fact the last decade of american lifestyle, middle class, and the american dream. then bush came and all that was left was a trail of destruction throughout western civilization.

>ignoring the 3rd worldization of US
1 house is now a compound for 10 different families

That's the core problem, groups of spic/poojeets/azn families are buying single homes that were designed for a single family, that single families can no longer afford because 3rd world families/clans are driving them out of the area.

Please don't tell me that the man and the dog are working together... I can only take so much.

Attached: 25700cac909376f86d73ff432b1955e4.jpg (634x462, 72K)

www.thepeoplehistory.com/1960s.html

1940:
The average family income: $2,000
The average car cost: $850
The median home price: $4,000

1950:
The average family income: $3,300
The average car cost: $1,510
The median home price: $7,000
University of Pennsylvania annual tuition was $600:

Home price / income = 2.2
Car cost / income = .45
Tuition / income = .18

1960:
The average family income: $5,300
The average car cost: $2,000
The median home price: $12,000

1970:
The average family income: $9,000
The average car cost: $3,000
The median home price: $18,000

1980:
The average family income: $18,000
The average car cost: $5,000
The median home price: $55,000

1990:
The average family income: $29,000
The average car cost: $8,000
The median home price: $120,000

1999:
The average family income: $40,000
The average car cost: $16,000
The median home price: $130,000

2010:
The average family income: $42,000
The average car cost: $20,000
The median home price: $280,000

2017:
The average family income: $48,000
The average car cost: $30,000
The median home price: $380,000
2017:
The average family income: $38,000
The average car cost: $35,252
The median home price: $388,900
tuition $48,000 per year.
The median price for a home in 1950 in inflation-adjusted dollars was $40k (including metro-areas of NYC), according to the Census Bureau. Compared to the current median price of $930k!

Housing prices are just ridiculous.

Boomers would rather import the entire 3rd world and turn this country into a shithole than have their housing values fall to more reasonable levels.
Boomers are trash.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

from January 2000 to July 2006, during Bush NWO leader's Housing Bubble, home prices surged 900%

Avg price of house around 1998 before globalisation and free-trade went full swing
>$180k in NYC (boros)
>$170k in SF
>$150k in LA
>$120k in DC
>$140k in Sydney
>$120k in Melbourne
>$140k in Toronto
>$130k in Vancouver
>£50k in London

Avg price of house after 2004 massive free-trade/open-borders
>$800k in NYC (boros)
>$1m in SF
>$600k in LA
>$500k in DC
>$900k in Sydney
>$700k in Melbourne
>$600k in Toronto
>$1m in Vancouver
>£1m in London
---------------------------------------------------------
before free trade:
>domestic production of goods
>goods were affordable and of high quality
>lowest cost of living
>affordable housing (house costs only 2 times the annual salary)
>90% white

after free trade:
>homeless/opiod/suicide epidemic/white genocide
>unemployment
>highest cost of living
>unaffordable housing (10-20 times the annual salary)
>plummeting life expectance
>shit quality products that kill you
>millions of illegal shitskin locusts invading and killing whites