OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1525113016333.jpg (960x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/25/non-english-speaking-victims-crime-given-priority-police-chief/
muckrack.com/chris-greenwood/articles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>england

How far you've fallen, Britain. Makes me genuinely angry that you just allow this shit to go on and on.

I think the UK police should be put to death for that since that is treason right there.

the absolute state of bongs, they seriously need to be glassed to be taken out of their misery.

The UK shall henceforth be called "Formerly Great Britain".

You know of all the cuck countries in the world the uk actually does seem to hate its natives. Even Germany and sweden don't seem to hate themselves this much. It's sad because i actually like britts.

Who cares about that shithole, fuck 'em all. They enjoy terrorism let them kill themselves.

Attached: partandpacel.jpg (700x394, 45K)

>You know of all the cuck countries in the world the uk actually does seem to hate its natives.
It really does.

>It's sad because i actually like britts.
Same.

Attached: Ahmud-Chang.jpg (460x457, 43K)

Can we get an online source?

here you go:

uk will end up as prison island.

we need to make this happen
>scour as much british social media for anything that could mildly be misconstrued as offensive, including posts from police and media themselves, and make as many reports as possible. Overwhelm their stupid system.

>uk will end up as prison island.
Ok, show us your straylian flag.

There's no way this is real. Right?

Seriously, wtf is going on? The UK since brexit/Trump seems like it just fell right into quasi-police state, and at this rate It probably won't make it another year.
I see very little resistance, is the population really that resigned to extinction? I feel like the UK might be a controlled experiment to see how much whites will put up with before breaking.

Attached: 1522985887104.jpg (616x616, 68K)

It's real

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/25/non-english-speaking-victims-crime-given-priority-police-chief/

>weak af britian

m8 you're becoming paranoid.

Open season on the natives, then.

Apparently all of it.
Apparently white people are so weak you can just kill them while calling them racist and they'll let you do it.

Attached: 1524127169064.png (800x2048, 357K)

The absolute state. I really feel for you guys.

Attached: 1524357628487.gif (633x600, 176K)

>m8 you're becoming paranoid.

The irony of an Australian proposing to make England an island penal colony.

Well, I thought it was funny.

END IT ALL

END IT ALL IN BLOOD

Post collapse era, year 10

what's weird to me is that they won the war like us. i understand why yuros got mindcucked but why did the bongs have to take it so badly ?

I won't call the police then.

Attached: guns.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

Fucking bongs

Attached: 31363384_201775413939148_7704927306108194196_n.jpg (533x960, 54K)

I read this from an American perspective. Like yeah, don't bother coming out cops. We got guns your priority for response is to deescalate vigilante justice, then I realized it was British and realized how fucked you guys got it since they disarmed you before they told you they wheren't responding in your pacifized, gentrified neutered victim state. SAD

Attached: 1525063546959.jpg (661x611, 54K)

Attached: 1493124230274.png (375x444, 74K)

Better just be a good white boy and bin that baby, britain.

Attached: binababy.jpg (1600x1067, 342K)

It's 5:12 AM in the UK. So I am surprised no comments.

Are they all on proxies?

They really should. All this is signaling is niggers and shitskins can now indiscriminately target whites. They've pretty much made it clear what their goal is.

>UK sends "Ireland's Prisoners" to "Prison Island"

>Becomes Prison Land

really pisses on my crumpet

It's every day with these fucking Bongs!
Just when I think it's bad, it gets 10x worse.

Attached: 1524925289893.gif (300x150, 124K)

Only hope the Brits have is to sharpen their spoons and revolt.

Attached: 1524160249919.jpg (262x192, 11K)

I shouldn't have any right to point out shit like this but holy fuck what the bloody hell is wrong with that island?

How the tables have turned

We never wanted this you know

The Brits voted themselves gibs c1950 because they were bankrupt.

What the fuck is happening in england?
This is beyond memes and jokes
This is a blatant takeover of a sovereign nation
It would be grounds for war but there are no uniforms, no declarations
Just subversion to the point that the entire administration and establishment is working towards replacing white brits

Do you think your people will ever stand up and fight? Or will they willingly die before doing so?

this

Classic Ithaca 37 boi. Props on selection

I know it is cliche at this point, but it's the bloody Jews.

just another line to add in the pic i guess

Attached: anglo bottomless pit.png (3902x3733, 3.6M)

Jesus fuck, burgerlard. Do you really think America is some bastion of sanity and rationality? WASPs are all but fucking extinct there and the post-modernist bullshit came from YOU. Your embassy funds counter left-wing protests all over Europe and attempts to indoctrinate the whitest Eastern European shit holes with your brand of diversity. You took initiatives to "re-educate" Germany from 1945 onwards so that they never become nationalist or patriotic again. Your Statue of Liberty has some pro-migrant shit stamped on it WRITTEN BY AN AMERICAN JEW. Fuck off with this shit.

Alright, that's it boys. That about wraps it up. Whites are officially, officially, OFFICIALLY the most PATHETIC RACE in quite possibly ALL OF EXISTENCE.

The jews want an islamic europe?

Meek Britain. They shall inherit the Earth.

They're too polite. If only the irish weren't eu cocksuckers.

Attached: 1431314272126.jpg (427x300, 33K)

Fake article.

>Jews
>Jews
>Jews
I get it I get it. We have a jew problem. Christ. We're working on it, though.

Attached: 28-days-later.jpg (287x407, 21K)

Well they picked the shittiest little sample to experiment on. Those red coats have always been prone to bending over and taking a good knock on the back door from their rulers. Theyre so ingrained with the subject mentality that theyll never stand up for themselves to their owners.

>tfw you can't tell anymore what is satirical or not

truly the worse timeline.

muckrack.com/chris-greenwood/articles

cant find this fucking anywhere fuck off

Fake country

>We're working on it, though.
lmao

Attached: Shlump.jpg (750x781, 44K)

FUCK BRITS AND FUCK THE UK!

That's actually fucking hilarious.

marxist infiltration. also due to austerity there have been massive police cutbacks so in an effort to stick it to the man the cops are now only enforcing laws that have a high ROI, such as fining people for posting memes on twitter as opposed to policing serious crime because that takes a lot of resources and gets very little in return in the way of remittances

Those are some fine looking arms user.

>The jews want an islamic europe?
Yes. They wanted one in the Middle Ages too. Jews have always sided with Muslims against Europe, the current bad blood between them is very recent (post creation of Israel) and actually not that wide-spread. Jews hate White Christians more than anything else in the world, anything that hurts us is good for them (or so they think).

The only mistake that really bothers me about that image is the highlighting of the word "Asian," since Brits use that to refer to brown people and Americans use it to refer to yellow people.

An American posting some bullshit fake article doesn't mean we have "fallen". It's been completely and utterly exaggerated and taken way out of context. The situation here isn't even half as bad as it's made out to be and all of these anti-Anglo/British threads all started because we banned Lauren Southern.

Attached: 1494809880533.jpg (427x640, 123K)

It's actually just white people being fucking pathetic as usual.

Attached: london.has.fallen.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

>no source provided
>can't tell anymore what is satirical
Then you're an absolute fucking idiot.
>Fake country
>US flag
You're a colony that has provided nothing to this world other than misery and degeneracy.

this is why i want to become a republic
why couldn't those wooden shoe wearing windmill lovers colonize australia instead
fuck you holland

You are about as fucked as we are at this point.

>Theyre
>theyll
I hate the english almost as much as you, juan, but wtf

Oi, bongs... what are you doing?

Attached: 5478dec1d01fdc9040c158a2cf0d6106defa6c696a76f0d5f51e95506f6f0dd6.png (281x400, 11K)

Attached: 1446557042479.jpg (350x285, 31K)

>It's actually just white people being fucking pathetic as usual.
That too, obviously. If Whites weren't being pathetic we wouldn't have any Jews.

You've never been to Britain I take it. Go to the countryside, avoid the big cities like London and Birmingham and you'll find that we aren't even half as bad as you.

but user britain dying will kill australi.

Jewish and other kinds of infaltration that was brought in when (((Oliver Cromwell))) came to power. We were lucky the first time when king Edward kicked out the jews brought in because of (((William the Bastard))), but no such luck now. If you want to help us, aim for the 'City of London'.

I feel like they're trying to provoke a reaction

I fucking hate you, Britain
Die
You deserve it

>Look how far you've fallen Britain! You are ruined!

Attached: 1525069460473.png (686x798, 66K)

>avoid our big cities and you'll see we're doing fine.

That's exactly the situation the USA is in. Don't kid yourself. You are just about as fucked as we are, possibly even more. You are a tiny island. Once that muslim population boom take place, there isn't going to be a nice sizable next-door state for you to move to.

STFU ABOUT TELEGRAPH, THAT'S NOT A REAL NEWS SOURCE IT'S A BLOODY TABLOID TRASH

Attached: hhg6fg4456.jpg (600x400, 85K)

Attached: UK__.jpg (750x920, 574K)

>he doesn't realize white flight doesn't work a tiny little island

I'm America we can still leave the cities and be free of "diversity" and police that give a damn about such things. Out in the country, or even in the little villages, hell, you have to be in a town around 10k pop here before you start to see anything but pretty much 100%there aren't many coloreds or Taco Joe's floating around. It's all white and thats alright. It's annoying that foreigners think all that city bullshit is representative of America as a whole.

We're just sad to see you go, grand dad.

I'm not denying that we are 110% fucked.

I'm just saying you are too, lel.

Attached: 1521431666362.png (960x1024, 838K)

Isn't Halal food mandatory in schools now?

Aren't you paranoid about posting on Jow Forums since the Hitler pug?

Attached: 775B2D4D-A9E9-4914-9F34-2EBE78BFA546.jpg (600x420, 46K)

everyone in the world use asians to refer to yellow people but bongs dude. It's just for the quotas, like in your jails where half the shitskins not 100% blacks are registered as "whites" to fake the polls, this way the politicians and leftists can argue :
>SEE!! ARABS/NIGGERS ARENT 100% OF THE CRIME RATES LOL

FAKE AND GAY
... r... right? guys?

Get your shit together, UK, you fucking faggots

Attached: UK_-.png (761x934, 583K)

>It's been completely and utterly exaggerated and taken way out of context.
I've noticed Brits say this about a lot of things. Stinks of an Eternal Anglo trick.

No we aren't. Stop exaggerating our situation please when you have absolutely no fucking clue what the situation is here other than from what you read from the Daily Mail or some other boomer clickbait shit. Most of our cities are still White, as is the countryside. You're mixed to death.
No, it isn't. See what I mean? Absolutely fucking clueless.

Just goes to show, when you give up your guns, you give up your freedom