This cunt is vile. She disgusts me

Attached: 1495143898199.jpg (1051x697, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anncoulter.com/columns/2017-09-13.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She'll pay the toll soon enough

Attached: 1493920448314.gif (554x506, 2.34M)

what you are looking for is reddit.com

Fuck off kike.

Ann's a qt

I love Ann very much

She is a woman.. what do you expect?

Attached: 1327709777960.jpg (550x413, 133K)

Very intelligent woman who understands what the country is facing better than just about anyone.

She wrote a column about Reagan's amnesty that should be required reading for anyone who thinks a "limited" amnesty for illegals could be a good idea.

If you think you already know what the left os capabl of, read this:

anncoulter.com/columns/2017-09-13.html

Then maybe Trump should build the fucking wall and stop this fucking caravan

>t. Ann Coulter
fuck off

TRUMP IS DRAINING THE SWAMP BECAUSE CONGRESS IS FULL OF TRAITORS.

When has Coulter ever praised Israel? In fact she was raising the JQ and is the most followed person on twitter that has ever questioned Jewish Privilege. Shit her last few tweets have been overwhelmingly critical of our role in solving Israel's problems (Iran).

In fact, I challenge you to find Ann ever unironically saying anything like "Israel is our greatest ally" in the past 2 years

OP is a shill/kike/magapede/boomer

Attached: 1502198235746.jpg (1412x1766, 1.13M)

>OP is a shill/kike/magapede/boomer
How the fuck can you call me a shill, with a straight face, while you just used JIDF buzzwords that you retards use in every thread for every conversation?

Moarpheus, you dont need to make two seperate posts to respond to the same one. Be more conservstive with your anti-white shilling.

>kike is a JIDF buzzword
>shill is a JIDF buzzword
>magapede is a JIDF buzzword
>boomer is a JIDF buzzword
let me guess nigger, 'nigger' is also a JIDF buzzword? What about 'faggot'? Oh that's also a JIDF buzzword? KYS niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1506528911596.jpg (2000x1646, 883K)

Attached: 1517653068607.png (1030x353, 190K)

In fact, during one of the debates where the GOP candidates spent 10 minutes deoning on about who loves Israel the most, Ann tweeted, "How many fucking jews do these people think there are in the country?"

As the shill image inadvertantly above shows, she also said "Israel is an ally like Japan"- meaning, just one of dozens of countries in the world the US has a relationship with, rather than some special all-important "Greatest Ally" that we must always serve, acting as if all of their interests are our interests.

Its just a Moarpheus thread. It used to be that he would only shill against people who openly talk about pro-white interests, but a couple months ago he expanded to even targeting people who support policies that would preserve a white majority without being blatant about race. Sage it and move on.

You're either Ann Coulter or a paid shill. The same shills that fucking defend the Alt Right and Steve Bannon. People are intelligent enough to realize that she is directing her outrage at Trump for things he isn't responsible for. She's smart enough to know this. She does it on purpose because she's a shill.

Hes right you know. You need to go back

Just be sure to type "sage" in the options field so you dont give him more of the attention he craves

This is pure, unadulterated autism. half of the stuff in it goes against the other half. You are unironically saying that jews are promoting white ethnostates, christianity, and racial purity while at the same time using the mutt meme and saying only Jews use it. This genuinely was created by a butthurt shitskin.

Yeah. It's all D&C

Attached: 1499888548245.jpg (1024x683, 114K)

Its a shill named Moarpheus, you'll learn to recognize him pretty quickly. He spends upwards of 8 hours a day on Jow Forums fighting to make sure that there is not one single majority-white nation on planet earth.

When responding, remember to write "sage" in the options field so that your post doesnt bump the thread.

go back nigger -> reddit.com

Attached: 1525114951820.jpg (530x530, 73K)

Faggot

bump

That's pretty good ironic boomerposting user. Good job.
You are being ironic, right?

Attached: sakamoto.png (521x428, 221K)

No, and the fact you care but your flag is from Argentina is because you're a Jew behind a proxy.

Did she molest you as a child or something?

>People are intelligent enough to realize that she is directing her outrage at Trump for things he isn't responsible for.
I love Trump, but he's totally responsible for signing the omnibus, not vetoing any spending bills that don't fund the wall, praising DACA, not setting the number of refugees at zero, Syria strikes, Israel pimping, hiring Bushie shills and not cleaning out the Obama people, etc.

What you are looking for is Bill Mitchell. I'm glad Coulter is calling Trump out on things.

The omnibus funded the tribunals you dumb fuck. They also funded border fences to kill Greater Israel.

Attached: 1518006849489.png (593x893, 253K)

Don't blame her for being consistent, blame Trump for flip flopping or failing to enact his agenda.

>all these kikes attacking her

gee i wonder why , she is literally attacking kikes and neofags left and right . and here comes /nupol/ bashing on her . MIGA AM I RITE GOYS

Care? Are you devoid of humor young man? That's a top shelf boomer post if I saw one.
The best part is when it criticizes Coulter for supporting Israel... as opposed to Trump? Who does the same thing and also increased the number of free billions of dollars they get.
Only a boomer would lack that much self awareness.

Attached: 1503085763129.jpg (1599x720, 617K)

A vague rumor of a question does not counter billions of dollars user.

Attached: Trump AIPAC.jpg (300x216, 11K)

Oh look, you have prepared memes and you were instantaneously able to pivot onto a discussion about Israel from Ann Coulter. You speak perfect english and you seem to be very opinionated about specific topics.

This is why your shilling fucking sucks. Because you people are braindead.

it's almost as if Trump has been an Israel shill for over a year now so plenty of Trump Israel stuff exists

Attached: 1500473777430.png (1586x1324, 938K)