>prices plummet
>gfc
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO REPEAT THIS

Attached: IMG_2319.jpg (1103x861, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home-ownership_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjlqukE_fz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool. Maybe I'll finally be able to get a house, except I WON'T miss a payment.

Makes sense, how the fuck is anyone supposed to save for a home in this economy. We all mostly have nothing at the end of the month

>feels fucking good that my ass done live in a household unit (1 of 8 other ones [across 3 States]) with 11 members (nuclear/extended/in-laws) in a family owned 7 acre property with 1 house, 2 cottages and 2 earth homes; where I pay $250 a month (for everything I need [excluding my own personal expense]), where my household's annual combined income is $310k+ a year, for the last 30+ years; and thanks to this family huddling, saving and pooling has rendered me/family huge funds/property/investments, where rent, mortgage and debt is absolutely alien to our rural asses
Bless y'all city folk's hearts. Ride that wave and may the recommission of "Darwin's Law" guide y'all.

Holy shit learn to greentext newfag.

Attached: 1499951039675.jpg (1216x716, 166K)

>3% down

We already had 5% down home loans since the 1990’s, and even through the QE purchases the government took on (40 billion mortgage backed sec’) it still actually made money.

Stop fooling retarded millennials into thinking this is a happening. Zerohedge is basically huffington post but replace trump with the federal reserve.

Until you lose your job, dumb faggot

most of that text WAS green you stupid feral nigger

None of that shit matters if it’s rated properly

The problem with the last housing crisis was that total dogshit was rated AAA which is US Treasury status literally guaranteed to never default

Garbage loans are ok as long as they’re rated garbage

I made a 35k down payment when I purchased my duplex. Do not get a mortgage if you have less then 20k for a down payment.

Who the fuck came up with the "you have to own a house" meme?

I have 50k saved. Should I keep saving so I can buy a house when the bubble pops?

I dunno, probably the first man to live in a cave. The first caveman.

Buy somewhere where property is still cheap.

>this post
>pure faggotry
>utter newfag
>xir thinks it's a cool edgelord and everything needs to be le interwebz etiquette
(You)

buy a house if you're married and never going to switch jobs or job locations until you retire

otherwise don't, some economist did the math and determined that buying a house was only advantageous if you moved/sold it less than two times your whole life

good ive been building up my savings waiting for the next crash to buy a house, shit is so overpriced right now because of the fucking chink speculators

The home ownership rate is actually pretty low in the US.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home-ownership_in_the_United_States

What bothers me is that the government is addressing the wrong end of this equation. The problem is still jobs, jobs, jobs. I'm 30, have a worthless bachelor's degree, and I can't even find work right now. I can't even get a job in retail. I've also never made more than $13/hour.

What if it's $20k down on a $500,000 mortgage

Spoken like a true wagecuck. I take it you're either a NEET or a dumbass tradie.

Until they own all of the property in the world.

lol, just rent. I made a 35 down payment on a duplex worth 185k.

I can't even imagine what mortgage payments on something like that is. I make rental income from the other half. I could work at mcdonalds and make payments if I had to.

>28
>have enough for 20% down payment
>been wanting to move to Boise for a while
>discover it's been getting invaded by Commiefornians selling their shit shacks for $1mil and buying all the nice houses in cash
what do? keep saving and wait for a crash or should i just go for it?

>implying the federal reserve isn't the pinnacle of evil

Attached: im laughing at you.jpg (236x260, 17K)

That is the move I made when the last bubble popped, got an amazing deal on a 3 bed/2 bath on 2 acres. However.... this time around is different than last. We have a potential currency crisis on our hands. All that money you have saved up ? Will not be worth much.

I'm in the same boat without the down payment capital but I'm honestly thinking of waiting. I worked at PennyMac, the second largest MAC after FreddieMAC, and what I learned is when the economy is doing well you're going to be overpaying for property 10/10 times. When the economy rises housing values will rise to double sometimes even triple their original worth and only return to the rate of normalcy (based on inflation) in a downturn.

If you buy now, you might get a super easy qualification, but you're still taking out a loan on a property that is inflated.

My advice if you have the money would be to buy land and build. If not? Might be best to save/invest now and wait for the ships to start sinking before you take your pick of the litter.

Either get in quick before the influx drives-up the cost of houses or find somewhere else to move. If they do cause inflation you could make a decent amount by buying a house while it's cheap, then selling once they inflated the hell out of the housing market there.

Foreign investment is a big factor now, I don't think it will pop until they pull out.

You need to put breaks in your lines. It's like trying to read a retarded child who can only speak in cursive written with a sharpy.

Absolute bullshit. Rent prices have far outpaced mortgages for buyers with even modest down payments in many areas of the country. Not to mention a home purchase is an appreciating asset. Basically you're retarded and probably in your early 20s.

buy a duplex, live in once side, rent out the other. Hedge your bet. If another crash happens, people need to rent.

like user said, 90% of normies are one bad break (lost job, car accident, family member death) from homelessness. They don't have $500 saved up to save their damn life

Exactly, owning property is a far better strategy than renting property. Being able to have someone else pay the mortgages while living in the other half is even better.

God, I couldn't imagine not having at least 5 to 10 grand in savings for emergency. Shit must be horrible to live.

I could buy a house in cash, but I hate where I live. I'm hoping to get my job transfer approved.

Hahehee. True, but this place ain't for (((correct))) grammar, it's IRL speech in text form.

Attached: 1524618642711.jpg (750x605, 94K)

I got a grant for buying a home in a moderate income area. Closing costs: like 50 bucks. No down payment, like 5 percent interest rate though. Will refinance in a year to fix it.

why the fuck are you going to live in an area thats 500k? Are you really getting fucking 500k out of your home, or is it a plywood and stick box that will degrade, yet the bank will sell to you like it's brand new?

You’re pathetic.
>My cousin
>Married with 2 kids
>Drives trucks in Puerto Rico
>Makes $7.50/hour
>Hurricane
>Has to come live with me in the states
>2 months later
>Gets job as a mechanic for Garbage Trucks
>$15/hour to start
>$18/hour after 3 month probation

He’s dumb as shit, too.
If you can’t find a job in America, you’re literally retarded.
Apply for Social Security, because you’re LITERALLY retarded.

Attached: 9CDCF451-F3FA-4BC1-B3DB-83C8D86A6059.jpg (1125x1383, 212K)

>Just making shit up now
Is this thread a retard thread?

Attached: 1524697661757m.jpg (1024x1019, 143K)

Nigger its the fucking Petro-Yuan-Gold triangle contract thats gonna's initiate the net crash, bringing down King Dollar. Once King Dollar has been kiled this will initiat the government debt bubble and the consumer debt bubble. This has been referred to as the "Everything Bubble" and its gonna make 2008 look like a dip

no jobs
diversity quotas
affirmative action

The reason home ownership is dropping and rent is going up is because of the BLM. Their entire department exists to confiscate land in the name of the government. This takes land off the market, driving up the costs since there's less land to go around but the population keeps going up. With a relatively declining number of home owners, property taxes and rent increases to compensate, further chasing people away from becoming home owners and into progressively smaller and less affordable apartments. Being crammed into overly-dense cities perpetuates the illusion that the world is overpopulated with that and smart/white people barely able to afford to take care of themselves they avoid having children, leading to Idiocracy.

The only solution is to repurpose the BLM to get land into the hands of as many legal citizens as possible.

Attached: US-DOI-BLM-logo.png (486x423, 17K)

Dollar is testing new highs as we speak. So, yes that nigga a fukn retard

Boomers AKA kike enablers.

You need 15% here, I bought when it was still 10.

And this is the problem for newly educated and so, you earn enough to pay on a mortage, but you won't get it as you have to save for years in advance lit years. It's not a good option. Here it's strict anyways. But what good does it do if you even have 30% and can't fucking really afford the loan? I mean for other than the bank that simply take your shit and sell it

Also people went around this by taking out credit, then they had cash so now it was ok... well it's not, but you see the banks ignored that because it's ofc them that issues these credit cards through daughter companies... at an extremely high interest...

shit is rotten all the way through

go all in on Silver, trust me, you're gonna hate yourself if you don't

>buying at all time highs

Attached: 1521522131053.png (653x566, 23K)

One thing people don't do anymore like post related → is that it's (((embarrassing))) or (((frowned upon))) to live in multi generational households. Of course, one might want to live """independent""", but the savings one can do (in family saving and pooling) are ASTRONOMICAL (especially if there are 5 working members bring in $40k+ each [$200k+ a year]).
>tfw live by myself, earning $61k a year (EMT), paying a total of $2.6k a month in rent and expenses (hard to get a trustworthy roommate)
>I just don't want to imagine how much I could be saving if I had family like that ruralfag user
He said his family has done this family wealth building system for more than 30 years. FUCK!!!!!

Learn to budget, nigger.

The syntax is fucked, newfag. Looks more like he tried to quote from plebbit.

>syntax
cyrax?

Attached: images.jpg (220x198, 10K)

Wait until the crash and make sure you have an income when it happens. Housing prices will take a downturn and you could actually buy a house.

don't be fooled by the based flag. I'm a Leaf in Boise right now and looking to buy. I'm not a commie but I'm definitely a pede. I'm also rich TOP KEK

Attached: IMG_20180430_220938.jpg (3024x4032, 3.23M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjlqukE_fz8

I da ho, or U da ho?

Attached: 21172.gif (152x138, 188K)

But will we be able to pay the banks back the money they never had to loan out in the first place!?!?!?!?!?!
Seriously, this time around we need to just ki...ss all of them.

Yep and all of these garbage tier mortgages come with an added mortgage insurance payment.

On a side note, this map depicts exactly why the electoral college is so important for Presidential elections.

Stop being a fucking idiot

I wouldn't even care if there was a housing crash if I bought in Boise, place is so cheap. Locals here talk about how 'expensive' the place is getting.
>maybe 300k average home
my sides

Oh did I mention I currently live in Vancouver? Richgang

SHEEEIIIT. I'm a pseudo Rich Gang Mang (2 hunna thousanaire, that lives rent-free with grandma). GANG GANG from Oregon, MUHFUGGA!

Yeyee let's take Boise together

>Hurricane
>Has to come live in the states
There's been a huge influx of puerto ricans into the states in the last year. Almost as if they're using the hurricane as an excuse instead of having the will and fortitude to create something from their mess.
They bring with them more drug abuse, violence, and annoyance.

These people could not create a viable culture or economy, and their nation financially failed, and now we have to "support" them by taking the "better" ones through the immigration process leaving their nation brain-drained and giving us all the negatives of skilled labor immigration.

Thanks for doing your part in degrading the long term viability of your own country, user.

Gold has not been viable in large scale commerce for a long time. USA has respectable reserves of nat.gas and refineable oil and our economic experience has shown that we will control production very well, such as allowing OPEC to slam the market with $35 barrels for years.

The Petro-dollar is going nowhere. Inroads with Korea strengthen our position against China and Russia. The Yuan is only supported by our consumption of their goods. The natural destabilization of the EU weakens Chinese commerce. The sociopolitical shift towards a general trend of "conservative" values slows the spread of markets.

We're not coming down from this pedestal for decades.

>The Petro-dollar is going nowhere.
But what if petrol became obsolete as a fuel? Hypothetically-speaking.

You sound like a fucking idiot

dat fusion reactor though

Attached: 1523512235672.jpg (630x628, 119K)

Puerto Ricans don't go through any immigration process, since they are American citizens.

Fusion reactors are bullshit. I'm talking about shit that's far simpler and far more practical.

credit ratings agencies just blow the most circumcised cock in the room for kick backs

You can be sure creditors will profit on this, they always do

> banks fueling credit bubble fraud
> an idiot American president wants to invade 2 Middle Eastern countries
> oil price suddenly shooting up
> 8th grade girls are wearing chokers
We're stuck in an infinite 2003 time loop aren't we

Attached: images (1).jpg (223x226, 9K)

>Fusion reactors are bullshit
accuracy of that aside...
the US is no longer desperately reliant on middle eastern oil due to US shale, so the decline of the petrodollar wont be the hyperinflation nightmare happening you might expect

God I hope this happens when I have some money and I can buy some boomer cuck’s house

>an idiot American president wants to invade 2 Middle Eastern countries
more like the entire political establishment for the past several decades
you think if hill-dawg was in charge we'd be out of middle eastern conflict?

by all means pay me rent for the rest of your life

>accuracy of that aside...
Let me correct my inaccuracy: Fusion reactors are shit. Stupid, impractical, unnecessary shit.

Both of you sound black

>boomerposting
>>>r/theDonald

>$500 dollars being enough for any of that

Attached: 1525080208407.jpg (600x600, 82K)

If Bernie was in charge, we would be. But the powers that be would never let him become president.

Fractional Reserve Lending

>tradie
>losing work

wew

Kys faggot.

>in a few years time
>banks are crashing and being bailed out
>recession and added unemployment
>new Dem president is elected
>guaranteed non-white
>hope and peace guys let's all be friends
>the whole world vigorously sucks his dick and shits on Trump

Yep that's the plan it seems

>doesn't know what supply vs demand means
Fucking faggot rentlet.

The economy is doing great nigger. You're just poor and unskilled, unable to get a higher paying job.

>HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO REPEAT THIS
As many times as it takes until poor people are completely broke and/or dead.

You dipshit americas manufacturing base was dessimated. In two states alone 130k people went jobless when a single company closed shop. Thwre were 80,000 applications for 100 positions when thwy opened the new car plant..jobs arent just falling in your lap everywhere.

Goddamnit if those faggots can't make a mortgage work with this there's no home.
>Buy pretty big house with 3% down payment
>Rent out other rooms/basement/attic to brokefags such as yourself.
>Have bare min of 2 people renting.
>Kick out faggots who are being faggots.
>Cover your mortgage costs by renters.
>Throw extra 100 to 200 bucks in there per month and watch P-Balance go down fast AF.
>5 years later laugh cause your mortgage is so low it isn't funny.
Keep it up and have that shit paid off by the end of a decade at dirt cheap costs to yourself.
99% of them won't have that sort of financial discipline though.
Spend all of their $$$ on dude weeds and or fall for the ol' I need help getting on my feet meme.
Mfw paid off a 120k house in 9 years using the same strategy.
Living on easy street now and just working part time.

Attached: 1485236385464.jpg (300x200, 9K)

Vance?

>We all mostly have nothing at the end of the month
Dont lump me in with you stupid nigger. I have a 2 year associates degree and i was making $80k a year at age 20. Paid off my student loans within a year, bought a house at 22. Im now 25, bought a second house, in the process of selling the first and i have $40k in my bank account, with another $15k in stocks. I was handed nothing in life, with the exception of about $300 in savings bonds for college, which covered two textbooks. Its not hard to NOT go to school for some retarded ass meme degree. You fuckers just suck at life and blame the world because your parents always told you that you could be/do anything, and that you were special. Surprise motherfucker, you aren’t special, and the job market doesnt care about your PhD in underwater basket weaving feminist studies. You should have played the game. There are very clear, well known rules, and you chose to ignore them.

Abandon your shitty degree and get an actual job you moron. Fucking retail is for faggots and women, do something real in a trade and you can easily start at fifteen and soon be at twenty.

Rent-cucks are retarded.

I watch people spending $2000 a month plus other shit to live in the shittiest tiniest little apartments with garbage neighbors and not able to do anything at their places.
They live in the same little apartment for YEARS and they always say "What if I move?" and then don't for a decade or two or ever.

For less than $3000 a month, I have a whole home to myself.
I might rent out a room to 1-2 friends if I want, or not, which would bring the price down even more.
I can do anything and not deal with anyone, especially not shitty neighbors and niggers looking to steal your packages. I'm in a wonderful neighborhood that didn't even notice the housing crisis, with strict regulations on new properties and property sizes.
I can do woodwork in the garage or driveway.
I can brew beer and grow weed in the basement.
I can have plenty of friends over whenever I want with no noise complaints, even if we blast music until 3 in the morning.
I can have a fully stocked kitchen with everything you could want for cooking.
I have spare bedrooms for people to stay over (or for me to rent if I decide to)
I have a nice office for doing my work.
I have a wonderful home gym right next to my office to do all my workouts alongside my shitposting here.
It's already proven to be a great thing when it comes to dating. Tell a girl you wanna go back to your apartment, then see the difference when you say you're going to you house and not your parent's house. You can hear them get wet when you talk about all that capital.

Best of all - if I go to sell it in 1, 2, 3 years? It'll be worth $50,000-$200,000 more.
And it has plenty of home improvement projects I could do to drive the price up even further.

So what, I mow the lawn every weekend or every other weekend? Go cry me a river.
Getting my own place was the single best decision of my life. I lived at home for a while, and rented for a short period of time.
Don't let your whole life fade away waiting.

Attached: 1505647788091.jpg (500x385, 23K)

$15-$20 is a literal slave-wage where you essentially work just to survive so you can work

You assume it would go up as you gain experience, but it won't. Even if it did, $35/hr is still slave-wage

It's not until you're hitting over $100/hr that a wage starts paying enough that you can enjoy life instead of living to work and working to live.

both of these.
but also this.

Oh, and I also have 1 year worth of funds saved up.
If I lost my job as a software guy for an extended period of time (not like that would happen), I have a whole year worth of money to call on

nice.
I can pick up another house to rent out to retards that cant see more than 2 days ahead.

Attached: i like.png (287x275, 77K)