AND I'M PROUD TO DIE FOR ISRAEL

AND I'M PROUD TO DIE FOR ISRAEL

Attached: 97f52f095bb7ab051c9c66015f3a36df.jpg (1122x731, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nN1HOVLf4C0&index=1&list=LLRrY3DVAGRDWF1iIVajbmqA
jpost.com/Israel-News/Juniper-Cobra-begins-with-US-and-IDF-troops-simulating-missile-attacks-544598
youtube.com/watch?v=CFRZhAp56AM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off you beta coward. When you're man enough to fight for something, then you can talk.

Attached: 1524892355186.png (657x527, 47K)

Yey let's all go die goys!

>fight for something
They're fighting for something in particular, so why not name it?

ISRAEL
S
R
A
E
L

Was it worth it for BASED Israel?

Attached: 1518059507809.png (1280x720, 705K)

hi russian troll

Triggered. Cuck is mad that he is stuck in the retard brigade fighting for his Jew masters. Look at these dead retards. "Duh muhreens is gon make me tuff" kek

Attached: 9a9b26bf3408c9536e6c2c7285535be6.jpg (300x171, 10K)

what happened here?

This kills the state of Israel

Attached: 1522884049013.jpg (590x768, 102K)

>fight for (((something)))
lel

>AND I'M PROUD TO DIE FOR IRAN YAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: fb_1505107520_800x420.jpg (800x420, 58K)

That face says put in my my pooper

>fighting for another country's interests rather than your own country's to get some free college credits and shitty VA health insurance

l m a o

His head is facing the wrong direction

>bait or not
Google 'Clean Break Memo' in which dual citizen politicians of upper echelon (VERY sympathetic to Israel) wanted to oust Saddam and wreck havoc in the Middle East to cause disunity and sectarianism (to occupy them with frivolous conflict to distract from Israel). U.S. servicemen have and will literally die for Israel.
Alhamdullilah Walahi

>(((fight for something)))
>(((something)))

The fact that the iraq war actually happened still jumbles my almonds. Were people all retarded in the early 2000's? I was just an eight year old so I couldn't tell yet.

The pro Iran war in Iraq was for Israel; ITT brainlets who don't understand geopolitics blame the eternal Jew

Attached: IMG_6602.jpg (650x488, 32K)

9/11 really fucked with normies heads, it was pretty easy for the Government to project what a bunch of Saudis did onto Saddam and Iraq

AND I WONT FORGET THE SIX MILLION WHO GAVE THAT RIGHT TO ME

>Not even aiming down the sites; Russians are a meme

>Were people all retarded in the early 2000?
Yes. Even more retarded now.

YOU'RE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR ISRAEL, COWARD!

Attached: 1511451166808.jpg (1600x900, 127K)

Pretty sure Sadam did that to himself by breaking the terms of the ceasefire that kept his 4th largest in the world from being totally destroyed after about 100 hours in 1991

Attached: IMG_6570.jpg (480x430, 39K)

Fuck israel.

Iran and Syria did nothing wrong.

Attached: A3C5F781-3C0E-4E4E-BB9D-2197F3236CC4.gif (1500x1055, 269K)

>haha fighting for my racial enemies is better than fighting for my people haha

kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1378577767276.png (619x587, 373K)

grey

Attached: grey-aliens-caught-on-tape-140014.jpg (950x450, 18K)

We need more pic of dead Israelis and IDF.

>muh iran
t. boomer cuck

Nazis larping as jews, jews larping as nazis. Typical day on /pol.

4 years of paid tuition plus monthly checks like playing beer pong with 19 year old girls is your 9-5 job, combined with free healthcare for the rest of your life, veterans pref for jobs, and the lowest interest rates available for a home or buisness. Where's your stock portfolio, pleb?

Attached: IMG_6563.jpg (194x259, 27K)

sign me up

Attached: 1525007891093.gif (300x225, 2.3M)

I hope the Jews kill you first

People only join the military for the benefits you inbred cretin. Stop falling for stupid memes.

I'm a 31 year old professor of international relations, I'm a millennial. I also drank more beer and fucked more skanks in my 20's than you will in a life. Go to bed, you have to be up early for work at Best Buy

You or your friends are fighting for nothing right now besides money for powerful politicians.

Grow up cuck, you're not going to be remembered fondly by your grand children for fighting in the middle east like it was WW2.

DIE FOR BIBI
youtube.com/watch?v=nN1HOVLf4C0&index=1&list=LLRrY3DVAGRDWF1iIVajbmqA

Nope, that's republicans for ya. They ain't happy unless they starting a war somewhere. Probably has to do with investments in the MIC.

>free health care
canada already has it, i dont have to risk my life for it and commit sinful acts
>not living healthy in the first place
military is not healthy
>monthly checks
wageslave's tax money, so stealing other people's slave labor
>falling for the fearmongering
you dont need to go to other countries to defend your house and family(buy SKS for deterrent).
that's evil and demonic. you're evil.

military men are such dumb brain-dead sub-humans

Attached: uEj2vUJ.jpg (640x640, 219K)

Turk roaches dying for a fake prophet, who was a pedophile, who also had sex with his two older cousins, while prostituting himself out to half dead old widows for their money. Most likely was really a kike, who tricked a billion idiots into his stupid cult.

Attached: 1496285997298.png (792x612, 429K)

Attached: 1524348796580.png (1833x309, 426K)

This answer scared me...what if?

>World War II wasn't a war for the Rothschilds and the federal reserve

Attached: IMG_6590.png (630x480, 227K)

The go and fuck off to Cucknada and live in the snow with the rest of America's trash you utter faggot, hope you don't value natural gun rights, free speech, or getting any major surgery faster than 6 months-3 years. Also shit load of arabs and chinks

He LITERALLY JUST SAID that he would die for israel. What have you done with your life, retard?

Youre all autistic. Say what you want, i despise jews but at least i risked my life to uphold my countrymen's rights to call me a cuck and a jew.
Enjoy wallowing in your own shit you fucking pussies.

How does killing a bunch of 3rd world people upholding your countrymens rights to anything? That literally makes no sense at all, sounds like youre desperately trying to cope

FOR AT LEAST I SHART IN MART

Attached: us_soldiers_killed_for_Israel_by_latuff.jpg (950x895, 178K)

You think anyone would laugh if you really died for your country? US is the mightiest military Power In the world and should anyone threaten it ä, that country would be fucked. But it is so extremely sad that you fall for the jewish lies again and again. Maybe somethig should be done?

Attached: 1020649611.jpg (1000x541, 93K)

> When you're man enough to die for Israel, then you can talk.

Attached: 1509600454104.png (547x626, 18K)

>Israel mentions time and again in the memo the strategy of 'self reliance' apart from US aid.
>Saddam Hussein happens to be a target of both Israel and the US. (SHOCKING)
>Killing terrorists is "dying for Israel."

For how smart some Jow Forumstards are, they can be so fucking stupid about certain things.

Hahahahaha my god I couldn't even get past his first faggoty greentext response.
>commit sinful acts
How big of a literal brainwashed faggot do you have to be to think killing terrorist psychos in a shit hole desert is "committing sinful acts?" It's the most holy motherfucking thing you can do you pathetic slave.

Every mutt that died In Iraq war should have their graves spitted

i'll be eating popcorn and watching

>he's off murdering ragheads for a bunch of handrubbing heebs that bought our politicians while our own nation is being invaded by millions of mestizos
You aren't defending shit aside from the jews you claim to despise

Attached: 1471037466897.jpg (850x400, 93K)

This entire site is a Russian PSY-OP can't wait for trump to ban it.

Are you some kind of surviving specimen of Bush-era kneekerker, or is this a new breed of magapede ziocons? Muh terrurizm, holy shit how are you even able to breathe being this retarded. You're obviously either too senile or too young to remember pretext to Iraq, and everything that happened after.

Here's a link to the Jerusalem Post, with US general saying that the purpose of US troops is to be ready to die for Israel.
jpost.com/Israel-News/Juniper-Cobra-begins-with-US-and-IDF-troops-simulating-missile-attacks-544598

If this doesn't get joggin' your noggin' then I don't know what else possibly can.

Attached: Снимок экрана20180501094246.png (613x592, 311K)

Attached: 1476423564600.png (499x583, 408K)

>all those triggered mutts itt
lel

Attached: amerimutt7.png (1116x1276, 73K)

Thank you Goy. don't forget the$$$ too...we need some new roads

Attached: IMG_0448.png (574x601, 152K)

WHILE THE JEWS MAKE MONEY OFF ME
AND WE WILL FORGET THE GOYIM WHO DIED, AND THE ONES WHO NO LONGER HAVE KNEES
AND I'D BLINDLY STAND UP NEXT TO YOU AND DEFEND ISRAEL STILL TODAY
CAUSE THERE AINT NO REASON TO FIGHT FOR THIS LAAAAAND
GOD BLESS THE JEW S A

Look at those good goys. God dammit..

Its making me angry. People lost their hands and limbs. For what. We took out Iraq, at the time an enemy of Saudia Arabia, the fucking perpetrators on 9/11 along with Israel.

The ZOG is the no.1 enemy of the American people. Trump was right when he called American media the no.1 enemy of the American people.

Fuck off. There is nothing macho about being a pawn (a really good goy). This is coming from a former marine who served in the biggest offensive in Afghanistan (Marjah 2010 spring offensive). In hindsight it’s the most beta shit you can do.

You have to go back you Palestinian piece of shit

>I LIKE CAUSING THE DEATH OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN COUNTRIES WE HAVE NO BUSINESS IN WHILE MY OWN COUNTRIES WOMEN AND CHILDREN GET KILLED BY ILLEGALS

Evaluate your life.

Boot bitch, Op Kanjari in '09 was way better. You were probably still in High School for Op Medusa

Attached: 1456852122008.jpg (477x731, 123K)

AMERICA is actually the real Isreal, land formed by a imploded volcano grand Canyon. They are depopulating the masses with wifry cellphone in pocket kills the seeds which have yet to be born. Gumballs are worth more than paper with symbolic images. If we all tried to be like the man on the cross wouldnt this world be a great place. There is more than enough for everyone and everything. Sadly lots of greedy evildoers altering the fabric of universal design and existence. Sadly animals are better than most people. My heart is shattering has the world lost its saltyness, salt is bittersweet. Sathclothe is dirt sweat and tears bloody people. Jesus said the last generation would be attention seekers. 3rd temple mind juice social media addictions WAKE UP educate the masses unplug slowly. First sign of radiation poison is hair loss. Who all going bald like the Egyptian. Wake up.

Really i pray kids dont come here and see these images. Smh

>my countrymen wouldn't be able to call me a cuck and a jew if I hadn't fought for Israel in Afghanistan/Iraq

Attached: 1421423000987.gif (500x290, 491K)

Lets not dare talk about the real fact, that we are being killed softly through wifry radiation cellphone in pocket kills the seeds which have yet to be born. Daniels vision the ankles Aquarius symbol cast iron doesn't go in microwaves. If i scream loud enough will anybody hear me. I wanted my children to experience this world. Sadly i know that things aren't going to change.

Seriously bros, Israeli soldiers need your help, they are so stupid, video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=CFRZhAp56AM

user lay off the drugs

I think we should fight the ones who side with the kikes against their fellow Americans tbqh famalam

Attached: 1499746487563.jpg (1152x768, 149K)

>you’re not tough if you don’t die in a desert for Israel

Attached: 9383A0A8-9191-4115-BDF7-A26BB3DDA046.png (620x581, 16K)

Dude father Abraham, we are all his brews. There is more than enough for everyone and everything. Depopulation through wifry wake up 3rd temple mind juice social media addictions WAKE UP educate unplug slowly educate as many as you can, im tired of trying. Daniels vision the ankles Aquarius symbol cast iron doesn't go in microwaves. We are living in a microwave wifry cellphone in pocket kills the seeds which have yet to be born.

Us jews would love to help in the trenches but someone's got to run congress, and NBC, and the DOJ and the banks. Goyishe kop.

OH SHIT

And I’m proud to die for Israel!
Where God’s chosen people lead...

Go buy a bird and put it buy the wifry. Conduct your own study. Put on a head lamp at night, you will see the fibers in the air. Going bald yet (?) First sign of radiation poison is hair loss. I am shattered. Jesus said they would even pervert the rocks LCD, elements earth air water fire. There is more than enough for everyone and everything little time to change and educate everyone. 3rd temple is the mind this technology acts as a drug social media addictions WAKE UP

Peak Protestantism

In case you haven't already realized, we are all of a certain descent and we have been categorized. Are you of irish decent

Is this the turkroach who constantly post pictures of dead American troops?

Is he now in the US?

Someone get the FBI, we've got a terrorist here.

He didn't die for Israel. He died fighting so our country would have strategic power over finite resources, which every other country wants control of.

It's a shitty thing to think about, but war has always been about disagreements over who runs what. If you can't come to an agreement diplomatically, then you kill each other and whoever wins gets the spoils.

The sad thing is our leaders tend to do shit out of fear now instead of trusting God's will. We need more of God's people in power if we want an existence that is worth living.

If i told you eveything the truth is hard to swallow and will leave a bad taste in your mouths. I can barely swallow it myself.

rekt

Attached: 1522038926247.jpg (513x558, 38K)

Yo, context of this? I've never seen this

I remember that.

AND I PROUDLY STAND UP NEXT TO JEWS AS I DEFEND THEM STILL TODAY

>die in a desert full of mudshits and or pakis
>wew really protected the country an ocean away.

>Can someone post pictures of dead mudslimes for the sake of fairness.

Technician life nigga slide them 2407s my way

Einstein traveling back from the future to give us this pic and change the timeline

I hope your kids get aids nigger

Attached: 1525068949652.jpg (346x640, 40K)

I don't understand. BOTH THE LEFT AND RIGHT KNOW NETANYAHU AND ISRAEL ARE BACKSTABBING CUNTS WHY ARE WE STILL FIGHTING THEIR WARS FOR THEM

NOW THEY'RE TRYING TO MANIPULATE TRUMP INTO WAGING WAR AGAINST IRAN. wtf