*makes unfunny jokes based on debunked/fake media narratives for three hours in your path*

*makes unfunny jokes based on debunked/fake media narratives for three hours in your path*

Attached: E7BC5681-1CD1-4CE8-A921-67D335F03944.jpg (360x240, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5675113/Michelle-Wolf-called-Eric-Trump-abortion-one-thousands-deleted-tweets.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

still triggered? wew snowflake

Are liberals still rioting over what some dumbass starbucks manager did? Or has the focus shifted to something equally trivial?

>that gum line and that voice

And she's beautiful

Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 1525005630538.jpg (1200x630, 442K)

I did not think Carrot top was still working

Is she a JEW? Why does she look so......JEWY???

Fucking DISGUSTING

yeah, he triggered

Not my path. Keep watching tv.

She looks like a skeleton head left over from Halloween.

I liked it.

No joke thought this was carrot top the first time I scrolled past.

No soul dog fucker

I did to at first, her jewfro was all out in op image. In the news pictures of the dinner it's different and i had never heard of her before yesterday and forgot her name now

it's a pretty similar picture desu

Who ever the comic is and Washerman and Carrot top cold be in a movie as triplets

The crowd were liberal trump haters and she only cot mercy laughs and claps. Look at the cut to the crowd after her punchlines and judge by their facial reactions. She Sucked.
Roasts are supposed to be edgy and funny, hers was just hate filled.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1895x1029, 465K)

Woah, when did carrot top become a trap?

>Roasts are supposed to be edgy and funny

How do you make an edgy and funny roast of Trump at this point? They burned that shit out within days of his presidency and have been running on fumes ever since. Only the most die-hard of liberal faggots still think bashing him is still funny.

Everyone else grew up or moved on.

>jokes
>not more lefty crying
What is this bitch? A ginger nigger?

Attached: 1509334939410.jpg (956x768, 431K)

You can tell its bad because after she tells a joke and the crowd doesn't laugh she explains the joke, but it wasn't that they didn't understand it, it just wasn't funny.

>Makes funny jokes based on facts the one party wants to ignore and call fake news

KIKE

She's great, just the cherry on top of a long list of Jews who have killed the stereotype that they are funny.

>Uses memeflags unironically
ohboi.

That's one ugly dude. I thought Carrot Top retired

Was a perfect time to gas them all

>32 years old

Attached: intro-1519336525[1].jpg (780x438, 66K)

What's her ancestry? She looks like she has se cheerokee blood and is 1/16th german

Attached: download (24).jpg (225x225, 8K)

La inundación de información genética...

Attached: IMG_2127.jpg (1024x1559, 344K)

She looks, as my grandpa would have said, "Rode hard and put away wet."

She's just a very semitic looking Jew.

It's true, I'd have parents bring in horse tack their kids never cleaned after a ride and the horse sweat just kills the leather

Am I the only one who sees the resemblance?

Attached: MV5BODEwMjkzNDIzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ4NTU0NzE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 15K)

There's something going on with her hair parted to the side. Its like theyre trying to meme the half shaved or full shaved hairstyle. Consider la creatura, the Halsey singer, its like MK programming to get roasties to remove their hair and make them look completely degenerate.

Attached: 1081643.jpg (1024x657, 128K)

It's like they looked for the most obnoxious person to do this

He's much prettier than she is

allegedly 32!

...and somethings just shouldn't be brought up during dinner:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5675113/Michelle-Wolf-called-Eric-Trump-abortion-one-thousands-deleted-tweets.html
n addition to calling President Trump a 'pu**y' for declining to attend the annual press dinner, Wolf said that abortion opponents should not 'knock it 'til you try it.'

'And when you do try it, really knock it,' she added. 'You know, you've got to get that baby out of there. And yeah, sure, you can groan all you want. I know a lot of you are very anti-abortion. You know, unless it's the one you got for your secret mistress.'

Attached: Michelle Wolf, allegedly age 32, at White House Correspondents Dinner 2018.jpg (634x743, 69K)

but she isnt even white what is this?

carrot tops sister

The beginning wasnt too bad? What do you mean.

I still remember in past correspondents dinners:
>Obama smoked crack and got a BJ
>Clinton smuggled coke and raped women
... oh wait.

Attached: YeahSure.png (591x822, 325K)

nvm....

I think I spot nigger Don Lemon on the bottom right, if so, of course he'd be laughing at everything this nasty unfunny bitch had to say.

Have always lusted after her.
>would rim.

Attached: IMG_4306.jpg (455x417, 93K)

Attached: IMG_5841.jpg (634x813, 120K)

honestly though it was carrot top at first.

Attached: Carrot+Top+Arrivals+CBS+Daytime+After+Dark+sODB6nawIqil.jpg (424x594, 77K)

Interestingly, and since liberals are obsessed by this notion, her presence there was the result of racism.
A goy woman with that bad a delivery and barely funny texts wouldn't even have been considered.

She pile up formulaic non-jokes ("I love chocolate, but not as much as [reference]". "I hurt my finger yesterday, but it didn't hurt as much as [reference]"), and had this career push purely because she belongs to the tribe.

>result of racism.
tan and frizzy hair is basically black, right?
>carrots are people of color too

oh fuck it's Nationalist China

checked and this.

Gotta be a jew.

KEK

Taiwan!!! You are one of the flags I stay up late on pol for.

Do you feel better with Trump in the white house?

>Taiwan!!!
Thai Juan

#askrachel

Looks like Little Orphan Tranny

#askrachel

>Little Orphan Tranny
It's a hard cock life...

flames

Attached: F5nCz25cr3EEHKdWmqMStw_26M5XBl_Xh_bIVNE7Zqc.jpg (640x592, 66K)

>#askrachel
#SideShowSlob

Attached: RachelDolezal.png (596x789, 221K)

Ok that fetish is dead I was gonna hire that red head homeless girl to be little orphan anal

Some of her joke were funny.
And Trump was a complete pussy for not attending.
Trump can also be funny so it would actually be hilarious if he was there.
It's not like they weren't ripping on Obama when he was in the office.

Bet her pussy and corn hole taste like a fresh plate of pastrami (the most sensual of all the salted, cured meats).

Attached: IMG_5843.jpg (777x601, 63K)

This is what Eddie would look like on Killers if you gave him a perm.

>pokes fun at both sides
>still get mad at her

What is this way of thinking called?

*ages uncontrollably*

She's being used as a cudgel against the leftist press, and they don't like it. Also, she wasn't fucking funny, even leftists can't laugh at mean-spirited trash if it's joyless and awkward.

Carrot Top is 53 and looks younger than her

I found her very amusing.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Homu thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" lesbian magical girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a mahou shoujo movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Homufag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HOMURA DID NOTHING WRONG." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Never mix races kids

Attached: 1525103985809.jpg (474x607, 43K)

Fuck she must have been one ugly child

lol

>angry trump didn't take part in a juvenile circle-jerk for 6 hours
>defends mainstream media jokes
>the average citizen hardly cares about the dinner
>literally nothing in it for him
it would have sucked, no one would have watched it and he would have been taking shitty hits all night from the people he hates.

What does Michelle wolfe and North Korea's underground Nuke site have in common?

Both are bombed out, depleted and it's in humanity's best interest not to put a load in them.

Michelle Wolfe looks like what would happen if Kathy griffin and beyonce' went gay for each other.

They say in comedy you shouldn't have to explain the joke, so why is everyone explaining Michelle Wolfe?

Bitch looks like something out of HR giger, Black Alien and keeps children up at night.

The only way this broad can find a cock is if she goes down on the farm.

If I wanted to see a dumb cunt spend a few minutes desperately reaching for an emotional reaction out of Daddy I'd watch girlsgonewild.

Your hired for the next roast

are people actually calling her black?

Attached: Fink.png (416x375, 341K)

Bitch looks so cheap, she makes Amy schumer or sarah silverman look like fucking comedic savants.

Bitch you look like you spent the night with wanda dykes.

If this bitch had her own Dr. Seuss book it would be called. " Oh the people you'll blow "

The skank looks so fucking nasty she would probably smell better dead.

I cant wait to see her new show.

We call her a hoe, a bitch and a slut, yet the left are the ones attempting to date her.

Ugly fucking skanks like her are the reason why paper bags, fuck bags and body bags exist.

I haven't heard such a fucking self important whore squeal this much since jane fonda was arrested.

Oh and if any of you had any balls you would flood her twitter with jokes at her expense for two months. I'd do it, but I don't do social media and some of you enjoy shit posting so much why the fuck not point it out?

Thank you, you've been a lovely audience.

Attached: 1523102020605.png (625x626, 63K)

󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦󠇦󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 Why are Drumpfcucks so sensitive?