How do we reverse this shit?

Any ideas?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_s7ZnzzOJKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks*

the only way to stop the spread of globalism is to destroy america, it is the center of globalism, and has been the center of communism for over three hundred years

for america to be saved, it must be destroyed

and the only way to do that is to crash the american dollar ... crash it with no survivors ... so bitcoin is the answer

Attached: DOTG11.png (1320x659, 1.74M)

There is no way to reverse it. We will never have a future. Just hope for UBI and legal hookers, or move to a better Country.

Well you can start by solving the Trudeau problem.

yeah but that makes the argument that there is no possible upside to globalism. It implies your specific definition of globalism which I am no aware of so i may or may not agree with you.

Honestly though, there has to be a more plausible way of changing the country, i mean you're talking about the whole world when i just asked about canada, maybe it would be easier on a local level first?

You mean the European Union? America is only the puppet and military arm of the EU.

Yeah that's what I'm getting at. like ive started to change my coworkers views on politics slowly by introducing them to jocko willink who is a big advocate of personal responsibility. but there has to be a more effective strategy than weening them off of entitlement and hoping they discover that their freedom is being removed.

Get rid of Fidel Castro's son and audit Chinese shell corporations

youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y

lol there goes 300k a year of tax money

what could be plausible way of crashing the system then to use bitcoin as much a spossible and encourage others to do it too. In fact it would only take 10% of the economy to go to bitcoin to crash the dollar, and bring on world wide apocalyse.

Its time for a reset! and bitcoin is the answer

Attached: 1510026269432.jpg (800x600, 44K)

so what coin platform do you use to buy bitcoins?

Bitcoin atms are a lot less traceable than using something like coinbase, however they usually have a terrible spread (they pocket a lot of what you buy and sell)

is there a platform that I don't know about that has a reasonable spread that doesn't require your personal information?

if not how do you expect normal people with 9-5 jobs to go out of their way to learn how to convert their money into usable crypto?

are you a developer who is developing simple to use platform that will make this possible?

Come home to Quebec user, there are many anglo communities, and anglo history, then we can ally with the based Quebecers to seperate and/or re-write the constitution
CAQ is new nationalist/right provincial party in Quebec - polling shows they will win in coming elections, come home to Lower Canada and help make it happen
youtube.com/watch?v=_s7ZnzzOJKc

Attached: 1231249124.jpg (1105x563, 40K)

lol im half asian half white
anti refugee and pro trump
u sure its gunna be ok for me bro?

We dont we break canada up

Attached: Breakup of canada (WAC Bennett prediction.png (1230x968, 179K)

>there is no possible upside to globalism
There isnt

Im a BCer whos family came here from Britain during the colonial era of BC for the gold rush. I have absolutely no ties to the east id be more foreign going to quebec than to washington or montana

new westminister is a shit hole

yes, CAQ wants same as you, but with normal, realistic immigration levels (like most past years), not some insane influx of millions, and now they're saying billions to Europe and 100M to Canada
radically altering a country's demographics, without the population's full understanding and consent, in a short period of time, can only be described as an attack
we just want a sane immigration policy, not open borders

Join the union

much larger population of Quebecers, plus with its history, means it weilds enormous political power
Quebec has a history of taking control of their own destiny (Quiet Revolution, referendums)
they have a provincial party that, as we speak, is leading in the polls, that is trending more toward what we want than ever, along with a still lingering spirit of nationalism in the population
I love BC too, but sometimes we have to make sacrifices, and you have to regroup to regain your foothold
>oh no, what a punishment, you'll learn some French, and live in a virtual paradise rural landscape and lifestyle, and maybe some waifus

Attached: 12312354.png (571x540, 379K)

>ain your foothold
>>oh no, what a punishment, you'll learn some French, and live in a virtual paradise rural landscape and lifestyle, and maybe some waifu
lol thats a big move, although job prospects are not bad in montreal

Nah, you're fucked. Sorry canadabro. Best thing to do is move to Alberta and agitate for separatism + joining the USA.

Attached: Canada_2015.jpg (890x698, 197K)

Fuck you, degenerate leafs must be raked

Redpill them about the pedophile symbol

Attached: 1522144040881.png (689x1606, 490K)

lol wtf

how do you guys get so deep into this shit?