HOURLY REMINDER

When trump declares war on Iran that applies to Iranian troops in Syria. Aka this is Assad regime change as well.

Attached: FCC57417-2874-4DEA-9E12-8C9C3DDF5CB9.png (1280x1381, 831K)

What?! I never tought of this! That changes everything trump nooooo!

Remember none of this will happen.

Reminder people said the same about Iraq.

Reminder no one said that

So now that everyone knows the gas attack was faked they have to shift to Iran? pretty gay dudes

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 12.57.54 AM.png (892x620, 334K)

The global elites don’t want WW3. This is just political theater to make it easier to pull out of the Iran deal.

Iran will be over thrown by the Persian man who has finally come home with funding from the kikes and us. Trump will bring peace unironically to the Middle East and literally destroy all the tatters of King niggers legacy

>When trump declares war

The president cannot declare war you ignorant turd. Run along and learn how our system of government works before you post next time.

The cia is probably building a young revolution as we speak in Iran.

Reminder yes they fucking did underage fag

>The president cannot declare war you ignorant turd.

????? This has been standard since Truman.

Iraq happened because of 9/11. How do people forget that?

what about us and israel want to create an independent kurdistan? take a piece of syria another from iraq, soon the kurds in iran and turkey will wanting to join them.

We should send you on the front first kike lover. Except no weapons.

Are you guys ready for the next happening that'll make 9/11 look like a joke?!

Attached: DTRTALiVoAASSXf.png large.png (936x616, 527K)

I don’t want us to be in the Middle East. In reality no one has control of what these governments do. All you can do is hope for the best.

If that happens you have a point but it won’t.

WW3 is not profitable like proxy wars are.

usa and israel are already helping out the kurdish terrtitories and show themselbes pretty favorable to a kurdistani state composed out of a part of syria and iraq.

I know, in reality nothing you or I can do about this.

In my opinion turkey is going to be thrbrral problem. erdogan Is playing the long game and telling his people to breed in Europe.

The problem*

I will refuse to fight for Israel.

America only needs this piece of land to keep Africans and Muslims seperated.
Die Jew, I will take the first chance to shoot a Jew in the back if I get Drafted.

I agree user

Stop being paranoid you fags will keep getting your neetbux so stfu and shitpost calmly