I will never forgive my parents for making me come into a world where women are not attracted to me

I will never forgive my parents for making me come into a world where women are not attracted to me

Attached: fuckthisgayearth.png (1280x720, 754K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3s4AxWIgB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: frankenstein creator.png (500x627, 270K)

You think you're funny? You're not.

Attached: 1522731770542.jpg (1393x256, 114K)

TOP LOL.

FUCK OFF, MONSTER OP.

except women arent attracted to looks (if thats what u mean).

they wouldnt even have sex if their pms didnt force them to want to have offspring. women want artificial things like social status. if a woman says they are attracted to men, they are lying. women are more attracted to eachother and comete with eachother to compose their entire public appearance.

tell yourself this. do you see women(with their babies) with men or by themselves? im nost cases its alone. women do not care whasoever about any man, ever, its all pms and child rearing hyperbole.

simply stop treating them like they think like a man because they dont. manipulating them to get you to like them is 100% natural and the only way to obtain a SO

This thread again?

>women arent attracted to looks
Ohohoho

Why would I want to spend time with a female that isn't interested in sex with me?

Sounds frustrating and meaningless.

The sentiments do run along the same lines though. Part of being human I guess.

Attached: frankenstein creator i.png (500x683, 332K)

You get used to it, bro! Get a hobby.

Anyone that’s wears a hat like that degenerate faggot on the right should be shot on sight.

How much effort do you put into making yourself attractive to women? Yeah, some women get off easy because they only have to spend months, sometimes years perfecting how to apply makeup, but their advantage shouldn't be your excuse.

>women aren’t attracted to looks

Sucks bro, I am hot enough that my female relatives make me swear I won't fuck any of their friends at any festive occasions.

something only ugly people wish was true

I refuse to believe someone is this deep in denial.

Don't do anything stupid Elliot

Attached: Supreme gentleman Elliot.jpg (262x164, 7K)

probably also thinks women don't crave orgasms.

>OP is melting

Attached: asian buffet.gif (300x179, 2.39M)

>one posts by OP's id
Yeah he's somekind of spammer/shill.

none of them are retard.why do you think they dvircoe? we gave them procreating rights and now everything is a mess because they simply dont have the same functioning logical brain their male coutnerparts have.

thousands of years being bred to be a sex slave to whoever was deemed highest of social status is a result of this. they are attracted mroe to women

this is a blooshared post to try and paint this board as "incel terrorists" for nefarious ends.

all fields.

>false flag posting
You are just scared of pure unadulterated patriarchal rapefare: genocidal edition

sad state of affairs brother. Go to the gym, get stacked, run, better yourself and see what happens.

Attached: Lionpfpalm.jpg (450x338, 22K)

I'm that gorilla dick nigga, I make dyke pussy wet

To be honest you sound like you wear to many flannel shirts.

Females aren't fuck machines(we fucking wish) they are people, sort of.

no they arent

this is why you have problems. stop treating them as equals. they arent, im sorry to say, they simply cant compute like me and you no matter how much education you invest into them

no, I used to go to the gym but I've had episodes of blindness 17 times and doctors don't know what it is. try being motivated to go to the gym then. i don't even care what your response is.

You have lost faith in the last people you shouldn't.

Its ok op we can't all win the genetic lottery. I think its time to off yourself and if reincarnation exist, hope to be born as chad next time.

Attached: images (4).jpg (250x200, 6K)

Attached: 1524881902477.jpg (590x665, 57K)

The autism on this leaf...
Unreal.
For all women you must first pass the litmus test. If a woman doesn't find you the least bit attractive you will never be thought of as a suitable mate (for sex, romance, love). If you pass that test quite often you're apart of the 20% that gets 80% of the women.
If you're also bringing to the table social status, money power, and looks on top of it? You're gonna be getting pussy left and right.
But should you fail the first test. Doesn't matter how much money, social status, anything you have. You're ugly.

yeah and now ask yourself why is so many pretty girls dating some ugly dudes or even niggers. They literally dont care about looks like we are. this dude is right they mostly care about social status and etc. You can be ugly retarded nigger but media makes dating with you to trend and voila you actually have chances with pretty girls.

Only womans who attracted to looks is rich or aged womans, who already have riched their status and etc goals, or , if we talk about aged womans , relationship with cute young man became this status thing for them

Correction: looks don't matter for as long as you're decently masculine. You can look like an ugly orc but if you're manly enough it's fine.

>calls other people autistic
>thinks looks ACTUALLY matter to women
topest of kek, burger

Attached: golddiggers.jpg (480x360, 32K)

you partly right, because if you have some status superiority over you femine fat man-child apperence - masculinity became thing of "third importance"

She's disgusting so they match.

Basically just be more masculine than a bird-nosed, recessive chin cancer patient-looking Buzzfeed male and you're fine.

Geek features are not good.

Entitled whiny faggot

>many pretty girls dating some ugly dudes or even niggers

pretty to you is a 5 to me. you are either extremely homely or so weak minded you've taken your own heart.

You're a fag.

To build your social circle, get talked about, and eventually bang one of her hot friends.

gym niggers are the lowest form of life. There's no fixing an ugly face or small stature.

i got you opinion, but try to think about fact of how many girls today dating literally buzzfeed tier faggots who never even lifted anything heavier than their dick but at the same time have pretty face or status. See? musculinity today is not matter at all for them, because media did their job on this thing.
in fact musculinity as much as apperence is noting more then extra bonus in 99.99% of cases. First of all status, fashion, trend or whatever.

>larping as chad on Jow Forums for attention.
yikes

I don't see it honestly. Even Zuckerberg had to settle for an 2/10 white fever Chinawoman. And without his money he would have gotten nothing.

>Trust the girl that won't find me attractive to talk about me.

i am ruso-tatar mixblood with green eyes, 188cm height and 6 pack and 44cm arm circumference + just fyi
so i am probably knows what i am talking about Fernando. And , to make it clear, 10 for you is probably just dirty mexican cleaner for me

>Even Zuckerberg had to settle for an 2/10 white fever Chinawoman
he is not woman, we talking about them isnt it?
>And without his money he would have gotten nothing.

exactly. He is not musculine, not pretty and etc. But he have status and i think we both agree that with hes status he can have any girl he wants , but he picked 2/10 asian grill.

Is this the new Shartblue incel agenda slide thread? Carry on.

in all that you never said that you were not ugly which you are. obviously. ugly.

I'm sorry dude but you sound like over compensation as fuck.

basically if you can't forgive your parents then abort yourself

you have some logic here but this is not the case
i just said it to make it clear , because your mountain pepper friend confused me with hes merican monkey brothers

Stop being a bitch, if you got women you'd be complaining about how lame they are and cost too much.

Thats just the Jew strategically marrying into the next super power.

Attractive people doesn't needs to feel offended by being called ugly.

that exactly why i dont give a shit about things like being offended
my quest was to put your shitskin brother on hes place

So just kys or seek knowledge by becoming a wizard. Don't go the trap route because you will be even more miserable and kys eventually.

Attached: OP Delivered.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Sister, no men can be that idiotic.

And they will never forgive god for cursing them with you.

>women arent attracted to looks

Bluepill as fuck, go sip on your onions.

Attached: S OOO Y.webm (600x336, 2.86M)

Kek, forgot the world filter, söy.

>I make dyke pussy wet
So does their annual shower

This. This. This. All my success has done me jack shit, i ain't a pretty boy. At least I don't have to contribute to society and bust ass anymore. No point.

go rape some chicks then, its legal in Sweden.

Attached: 1510878307909.png (382x417, 325K)

Sluta vara en sån dålig neger, tjejer älskar män, inte bögar.

Stop complaining about your own petty issues and help Jackie Chan's daughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3s4AxWIgB0