Time to admit we made a mistake voting for Trump

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 700 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. Now he is literally bombing other countries and pulling stunts on the world stage with Macron that make us look like a total joke. Calling other heads of state childish names. Even his wife doesn't want to hold his hand. Now he's in a pissing contest with Iran because putting the world at risk with North Korea wasn't enough. How long before we find "WMD's" 2.0? We can stop this bloodshed before it starts.

What kind of example is he setting for our children?

Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Attached: shareblue_sample0201.jpg (915x510, 68K)

>our children

Lol, you will die a virgin you fucking loser

What is these spam threads?

Attached: 1524943699506.jpg (710x567, 109K)

>hellofellowkids.jpg

This but unironically

I'm sure your mistake it's statistically irrelevant.

I would if I voted for Trump in the first place.

I couldn’t read anymore after you said “the travel ban was racist”

Even if it were racist, that’s a huge step in the right direction for this country

>What kind of example is he setting for our children?

Nice try.

Attached: MONVLJF.gif (480x360, 2.99M)

>700 years

Saged

Bait thread.
Sage.

>probably the worst president we've had in the last 700 years
>700 years

Disregard

He's a goddamn obese jew-loving orange retard, and magapedes who came here in the last 2 years will call me a shill and liberal.

>if I say theyll call me a shill it will make it look like I'm not a shill

Shut up you election newfag porchmonkey and go die for Israel

Attached: IMG_0045.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Attached: A2CF2A94-0E17-4FEB-9F4F-B60E059651EC.jpg (727x485, 61K)

Why do you make these threads? if you're going to try to troll at least be subtle about it, your entire post screams Hillary supporter.

Just kill yourself you fucking retard.

>1 post by this ID
Some of the worst b8 I've ever seen

>everyone who disagrees with me is a troll or hillary supporter

Attached: DR7IZVoV4AAK636.jpg (645x729, 28K)

Attached: 1520810604631.jpg (183x200, 18K)

Youre right we should've voted for Mitt
Literally KYS you baiting faggot
SAGE

Attached: 1523249803561.jpg (621x569, 23K)

Op..... you are an insufferable faggot. Everyone here knows that voting for Trump was a mistake because voting at all is a mistake. The issue is whether or not Hillary would been a lesser mistake.... I still say no.

The game politics we all have to play is that making mistakes or trying to not do anything. Modernity is a system that doesn't allow humanity to make correct political decisions.

We have work on creating a counter culture and wait until this order collapses and build new systems based on a different culture.

terrible b8

worst slide thread I've seen today
sage

How the fuck does no one recognize that pasta? Jesus fuck

>Rural white voter here.
>The travel ban is racist.
Wrong. The muslim ban is just fine. You are a shill and a faggot.

The nose knows it is whit potus.

> imafaggot.jpg
Fake and gay.......as for Trump
Our main objective has always been the lulz! Trump will be reelected in 2020 because it will bring previously unseen amounts of lulz when libfags start becoming an hero! Their fragile minds will crack when they realize they have 4 moar years of Trump. Trump will literally get libtards to off themselves in 2020. How can you shills and faggots compete? Protip: you can't

Attached: 7869743023377.jpg (196x257, 9K)

>Rural white voter here.
Bullshit. You're an uptown soiboi

This but unironically

Spaces every thing like plebbit.

Calls everyone a plebbitor.

Gee, I wonder who’s behind the post.

I don't care about anything. I just wanted to see yuppies get salty.

overused joke
saged